Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Portable items

ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member
I was very excited about outdoor retreat because of tents, outdoor showers, a portable place to cook food, etc. This was originally because I love playing homeless challenges, sims that are extremely broke and the occasional crazy stalker that likes to live on the yard of their "one true love". I also don't generally take showers, open the fridge or sleep in the beds of sims I visit. Since then I have come to appreciate the opportunities portable items give us to stay out in the world. We don't need to switch to switch lots so often if we can do activities anywhere. Households could be on the same lot as each other and still do what they need to do!

For example, if my sims had laptops one would be able to write novels while the kids played in the park and made friends. It would just feel more natural. It would also help to alleviate alot of the confinement some simmers are feeling.
Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter