Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    Username:winterbaby20
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?:3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? limited edition showtime and katy perry
    Lot size (dimensions):40x40
    Number of bedrooms:4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    Number of bathrooms:6
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used:none
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?custom world storybrook county
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?
    Additional instructions?
    i always wanted my own extended stay motel so i want this lot to look exactly like that.
    room# 1 should follow this floor plan: http://www.marriott.com/residence-inn-hotels/floor-plans.mi#/tours/floor-plans/studio
    room # 2 should follow this floor plan: http://www.marriott.com/residence-inn-hotels/floor-plans.mi#/tours/floor-plans/1-bedroom-suite
    room # 3 should follow this floor plan; http://www.marriott.com/residence-inn-hotels/floor-plans.mi#/tours/floor-plans/2-bedroom-suite
    room# 4 should follow this floor plan: http://www.marriott.com/residence-inn-hotels/floor-plans.mi#/tours/floor-plans/penthouse-suite
  • EchoweverEchowever Posts: 411 Member
    Request Form (Community Lot)
    Username: Echowever

Preferred builder: Everything I've seen here blows my mind. I'll take anyone!

Sims 3 or 4?: 3

Type of lot: Fantasy themed amusement park

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs, Town Life, Movie Stuff.

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic

Lot size (dimensions): 40x40

Public restrooms? Yes

Favorite color schemes: Surprise me
    Colors you dislike:

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes

Please list the Store content that can be used: I have about half the store and most of the premium items. Also Dragon Valley, Aurora Skies, Monte Vista, and Barnacle Bay, which might be relevant. Possibly relevant sets: Boardwalk, Renaissance Fair, Worlds of Wonder circus, Faire Folk, Make a Wish Compilation, Versailles. I don't have the Tudor set yet. If you think of other history or fantasy-themed store content, let me know. If I don't have it, I might buy it.

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Custom World. (Bakafox's DIY Avalon. See here for my build-out http://sims3sample.blogspot.com/2014/09/a-playtest-tour-of-avalon-20.html) This is a fantasy world, but not a medieval one, so don't worry about avoiding technology.

Link to specific building or plan:
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)?

Additional instructions?
    I would like to see an archery competition area (multiple archery items from he Renaissance Fair), a carousel, and a roller coaster. Also a seating area where I could hold a birthday party or call folks to a meal.
    SampleGen6Banner.jpg
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    I would like to create the following request

Date: February 22, 2015
    Username: JuanLuwi
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Home for Willow Creek, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Please can the requester check in on my request com thread link bellow
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-request-communication-sims3and-4-winterbaby20go-to-dna/p1

Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited March 2015
    Are any of you up for a challenge !
    Well Ive just set up my first sims4 competition. A Sims 4 Mash Up
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/821794/sims4-competition-by-calmorezoo-now-open?new=1

id love to see any of you taking part
    h2xmsbl]

• nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited April 2015
    Request Form (Community Lot)
    Username: nerdy3000
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Lab
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except FL and KPST.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic.
    Lot size (dimensions): 30x30
    Public restrooms? If there's room then yeah, sure.
    Favorite color schemes: -
    Colors you dislike: -
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yep.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? No.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Ideally none.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? A non-EA world called Mayfield Springs.
    Link to specific building or plan: Nothing specific, but base the design off the comic book store from Sims University and/or the future base camp. Or just do your own thing; I'm not overly bothered.
    - A bot building place.
    - A 'futuristic testing' place with hoverboards and all that.
    - A grassy roof with telescopes and jetpacks.
    - A lab with all the science machines.
    - A lecture theatre.
    - A biology lab with the skeletons and ant farms etc.
    - An astronomy lab with the buydebug pictures and tiberium samples etc.
    - A chemistry lab with the lab tables and whatever else you see fit.
    - A physics lab. I can't think of much for this but physics is the best science so just put in something cool ;)
    - A few vending machines along the corridors and a small café.
    - Maybe a small comic book shopping area? Possibly room-sharing with the café.
    - A high security lab. With computers and maybe red lighting and DRAGON EGGS (there you go, store content) in a secure location of some sort.
    - A computer science/engineering lab with computers and the UL decor and brain machine.
    - A geology lab with gems and metals and all that.
    - If there's anything else sciency, even if it's just decor, that I've missed then do tell me.
    Additional instructions?
    Not really. The room list is lengthy so have fun with that. None of the rooms need to necessarily be huge.
    Oh, and if you're a creator who does that kind of stuff, please do add some custom-photographed pictures.

Thank youuuu!
    Post edited by nerdy3000 on
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    Are any of you up for a challenge !
    Well Ive just set up my first sims4 competition. A Sims 4 Mash Up
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/821794/sims4-competition-by-calmorezoo-now-open?new=1

id love to see any of you taking part

Thank you for the link! This looks like fun! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • JuanLuwiJuanLuwi Posts: 8 New Member
    > @calmorezoo said:
    > I would like to create the following request
    >
    > Date: February 22, 2015
    > Username: JuanLuwi
    > Page: Old Thread here
    > Type: Residential Lot
    > Description: Modern Home for Willow Creek, Sims 4
    > Preferred Creator:
    > Claimed By:
    > Status: Not Claimed
    >
    > Please can the requester check in on my request com thread link bellow
    > http:/ /forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-request-communication-sims3and-4-winterbaby20go-to-dna/p1

Wow, thank you! :)
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    juanluwi,
    your welcome
    h2xmsbl]

• GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited March 2015
    Hello DNA team! I would like to make a request if I may :)

Username: GreenCats
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank): Cath or Bree if they are available - but really I don't mind because you are all wonderful!
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Festival Lot (with ST stage)
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Everything, but unfortunately not LE versions
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Public restrooms? If possible
    Favorite color schemes: No preference - it's mostly a landscaping job anyway
    Colors you dislike: I trust your taste!
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? No! Sorry, my game likes to uninstall them without asking me
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I own the store, apart from a few promo bits and pieces that it won't let me buy
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: I don't have any of these :(
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Barnacle Bay. It's for the grassy 64x64 on New Barncle Blvd (I can find the exact address if you like)
    Link to specific building or plan: N/A
    - I would like the lot to be zoned as a festival lot but to have a working ST stage. I've checked and this is possible.
    - I would like plenty of fun family-friendly activities - e.g. the carousel from the store, portable gnubb set, maybe even a small roller coaster. That said, I don't need too many toys that are specifically only for children, as I have a dedicated children's park just down the road.
    - Seasonally rotating activities such as fireworks and a bonfire in autumn (I'm British so my sims tend to celebrate Nov 5th rather than July 4th) and a dance floor in spring would also be very welcome.
    - Food and seating would be good, maybe on the side of the lot with the lovely sea view.
    - I don't need ice skating, roller blading, or soccer if you are short on space; I have copies of those elsewhere in town.
    - There should probably be a few large grassy spaces left wide open (but of course beautifully bordered somehow!) for socializing, water balloon fights, etc.
    - I don't mind whether there is parking or not.
    Additional instructions?
    - This is a big lot, so I'd really appreciate it if some of the landscaping could be accomplished by clever terrain paint rather than lots and lots objects. My specs are pretty high, so if densely placed plants are really bringing something lovely to the build then go ahead with your vision, but if there's another way of achieving a similar effect (e.g. bigger plants instead of lots of small ones; paths lined with painted dirt rather than individual stones) it would be preferable.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
    edited March 2015
    @AIRIS6962 Such a fantastic likeness! He looks wonderful :)

Edit: Oops, I got confused and was looking at page one, thinking those were the most recent posts...just if you were wondering why I suddenly commented on your Jon Snow sim so long after you posted him. Still, he is great!
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
    Hi GC! Thank you for the request. If you need to make any changes or additions you can do so up until your request is claimed. If you do, please edit your original post and leave a message for me. I hope you're having a great week so far. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
    Thank you @DNARequestTeam
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Thank you so much, @GreenCats dear :)<3
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    The RECs are working again!! Oleeeeee :smiley: WOOT !!
    So I caught up with rec´s already :smiley:
  • CmnshtrCmnshtr Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited March 2015
    I have completed the build for StarGirl18. Hope you enjoy!

Brighton

Slideshow
    Download
    CoverShot_zpsswjoty5t.png
    h2xmsbl
  • CmnshtrCmnshtr Posts: 1,221 Member
    Alright team. I am going to be unavailable for a couple weeks. It's my wedding anniversary today so the husband and I are going away for the weekend and the week after Next week is spring break for the kids and we are taking them on a small trip as well.
    h2xmsbl
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    Brighton is fantastic! Well done and great name too... :) Enjoy your time with family :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Beautiful Job CMnshtr enjoy your Anniversary and trip with the children dear!!
    Cmnshtr wrote: »
    Alright team. I am going to be unavailable for a couple weeks. It's my wedding anniversary today so the husband and I are going away for the weekend and the week after Next week is spring break for the kids and we are taking them on a small trip as well.

Congratulations! I've updated your status. Have a wonderful time! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • ObviouSecretObviouSecret Posts: 233 Member
    Oh my goodness! @Cmnshtr the gym is beautiful!

Sorry it took so long to say anything; this month's been kinda poopy. But seeing this definitely put a smile on my face!

So, hi, all! It's good to be back! :)<3