Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    @suepea I have noticed that the rec/and favorites work sometimes and not others. It's annoying.
    IcsaBkL.png
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited March 2015
    The site is messed up since yesterday. Nobody can rec or faved :/

Thank you so much @vswinehart sweetie !! <3
  • Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Thank you so much, Francisca dear :)
    You have a beautiful Spanish name, btw ;)

You're welcome. And thank you for the compliment! I come from Holland, though I'd prefer living in Spain hehe :-) It's way too cold here.

I very much like your real name, Inma. Is that from a particular language or country?
    edited March 2015
    Sure !! I´m Spanish, so I have a Spanish name ;)

Here in Spain we call "Paqui" or Paquita" to Francisca named. It´s the short and affectionate version :)

BTW, My dad's name was Francisco.
    edited March 2015
    Sure !! I´m Spanish, so I have a Spanish name ;)

Here in Spain we call "Paqui" or Paquita" to Francisca named. It´s the short and affectionate version :)

BTW, My dad's name was Francisco.

Nice! I kinda figured but I wasn't sure. My aunt used to live in Spain, but she's back in Holland. Paquita sounds sweet!

Ah Francisco, that's almost the same. I like it! My friend sometimes calls me Francisco. Since her name is Carolien, I call her Carlos and together we are Carlos y Francisco! Ha.
    LOL It´s funny !! :D
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • jenny0786jenny0786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Hello everyone. I hope that March is treating you all well! We still have snow and ice on the ground here :( Everyone has put out amazing creations :D Cannot wait for my turn [again; lol]. I have news. I will be starting college this fall :D Anyway; I am looking forward to seeing all of your upcoming creations!
  • hyperadalinhyperadalin Posts: 53 Member
    > @DNARequestTeam said:
    > Our thread is up to date.

I saw that the thread was updated ^^ but my request wasn't added. It was posted on the last page of the February thread. Kinda hidden there. Haha. Thanks a bunch and keep up the amazing work! ;)
    iTFtswLkyGTNG.png
    TGIF !! B)

@vswinehart, sweetie, your simself is finished. I´m going to post pictures with the different outfits and hairstyles on my thread. I hope you like it. Tell me please if you want her as a sim or a as household. I bought a tablet for her and she is listening it all day along LOL Hugs :)<3

Screenshot-23_1.jpg
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    jenny0786 wrote: »
    Hello everyone. I hope that March is treating you all well! We still have snow and ice on the ground here :( Everyone has put out amazing creations :D Cannot wait for my turn [again; lol]. I have news. I will be starting college this fall :D Anyway; I am looking forward to seeing all of your upcoming creations!

Awesome news, Jenny!
    h2xmsbl]
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    SeaKitty wrote: »
    I would like to delete my request. I found one of my RL friends who made me a house. Thanks.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13389400/#Comment_13389400

• nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    @AIRIS6962 Thank you thank you thank you! Jon looks great! I'll definitely be popping him into my game this weekend! I love the outfits you've selected, and... yep, he's perfect!
    Thank you so much dear !! :) Glad for you like it and hope you enjoy it soon. Happy weekend !! Hugs <3
    > @DNARequestTeam said:
    > Our thread is up to date.

I saw that the thread was updated ^^ but my request wasn't added. It was posted on the last page of the February thread. Kinda hidden there. Haha. Thanks a bunch and keep up the amazing work! ;)

Thanks for the heads up! I've had a nagging feeling that I forgot something in the transfer, but couldn't remember what it was. lol Your request will be there as soon as I'm done with this post. :) Have a wonderful weekend!!
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    edited March 2015
    Hello DNA secretary, I have updated my request with a second request for my sim self. Since I'd like to place my sim self in the requested lot, but unfortunately have thrown my own creation (avatar) away :neutral: I am not sure whether 2-in-1 requests are allowed, I thought I've seen it before, but if not please let me know. In that case I'll reduce it back to the original request for the lot. But I'm hoping it is allowed :smiley:
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    I would like to claim the following request:

Date: February 6, 2015
    Username: Heledriel
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Salon for Roaring Heights
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

A friend request has been sent.
    h2xmsbl]
    Hello DNA secretary, I have updated my request with a second request for my sim self. Since I'd like to place my sim self in the requested lot, but unfortunately have thrown my own creation (avatar) away :neutral: I am not sure whether 2-in-1 requests are allowed, I thought I've seen it before, but if not please let me know. In that case I'll reduce it back to the original request for the lot. But I'm hoping it is allowed :smiley:

You have to make a new/separated claim for it, I think. But don´t worry, I claim both two LOL, if my teammates are agree ;) I think I have work enough until August, more or less, LOL

I´ll claim them formally after the weekend. BTW, you´re very beautiful dear :) Hugs <3
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I would like to claim this request please:

Date: February 7, 2015
    Username: jenny0786
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Colonial Home for Willow Creek, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Happy March everyone! SO ready for Spring. Will it ever arrive? :p

Ro, The Laurel is absolutely Gorgeous! <3

Sue, Windswept Manor looks like a Dream! <3

Airis, Jon Snow looks Amazing!! Vswinehart's avi is also Very Pretty!! You're so good at making sims, Airis! <3

• blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: blair2396
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Houseboat
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs; Town Life, Master Suite
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Lot size (dimensions): whatever works best
    Number of bedrooms: 3 (1 Master with en suite, 1 child’s room, 1 guest room)
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Bunk beds in the child's room
    Number of bathrooms: 2
    Favorite color schemes: Beach colors
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Isla Paradiso
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? hot tub, bar
    Additional instructions? I don't really have anything specific in mind as far as design, so you pretty much have free reign.
    edited March 2015

You have to make a new/separated claim for it, I think. But don´t worry, I claim both two LOL, if my teammates are agree ;) I think I have work enough until August, more or less, LOL

I´ll claim them formally after the weekend. BTW, you´re very beautiful dear :) Hugs <3

I thought so too, but I also remember the rule that you can't place two requests at the same time. And since I'd like to place my sim self in the requested house, it's sort of the same request to me. At least it feels like that haha, it's just that I lost my own sim self and can't make a good new version. So that's why I figured I'd place it this way. So hopefully da rulez allow it, but it's no disaster if not. I'll wait patiently in that case! :smiley:

Very sweet of you that you want to make them both! I like your builds and sims a lot.

Thanks for the compliment and have a great weekend. And everybody else too of course!
  • MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member

I thought so too, but I also remember the rule that you can't place two requests at the same time. And since I'd like to place my sim self in the requested house, it's sort of the same request to me. At least it feels like that haha, it's just that I lost my own sim self and can't make a good new version. So that's why I figured I'd place it this way. So hopefully da rulez allow it, but it's no disaster if not. I'll wait patiently in that case! :smiley:

Very sweet of you that you want to make them both! I like your builds and sims a lot.

Thanks for the compliment and have a great weekend. And everybody else too of course!

Actually, if I remember correctly, you can have a sim request & a house request active at the same time. That is the only way that you can have 2 requests on the board at the same time. Unless that rule was changed, but I don't think it was.... I am sure Lady Secretary will let me know if I am wrong. hehe :D

• jenny0786jenny0786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    YAY! Thank you so much Cath for claiming my request :)