Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Builds By Lisa17Ann

Comments

• Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Oooo! Nice vampire lair! :smiley:
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Thanks you so much for your kindness' @rosemow and @StSciurus :) happy Simming to you both! ;)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lavish Lair is a perfect vampire house! Love how you have decorated the lot! Will be adding to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    Thanks so much @yanti68 it's so sweet of you to stop by and leave such a lovely comment <3

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Hello fellow simmers! After a busy birthday and a fun sleepover with my favourite nephew that ended in watching Harry Potter and a looong talk about magic lol I'm pretty tired today ;) So we thought we'd have a lazy day today and I took over my Hubby's laptop and thought I'd do and unofficial entry for this weeks QC room Challenge as the theme is so fun! If your interested in joining in you can find it HERE my inspiration was all those beautiful mermaid hair styles you see in layers of pastels! Love the way it looks so much that maybe when my hair goes completely grey I'll do it to my own hair :D

If your interested in downloading it you can find it HERE

Unofficial Entry
    The Mermaid Lounge
    ml1.jpg
    ml2.jpg
    ml3.jpg
    ml4.jpg

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The Mermaid Lounge is such a very nice room! :) The pastel blue, pink and green colour scheme of the room looks very pretty! Very nice layout of the room! The dining area looks very nice! The lotus flower floor rugs are a nice touch under the table, and the alternating coloured dining chairs looks great! Sims will enjoy eating and drinking food and drinks from the fountain and buffet table. Very nice living room areas! It looks very nice the way the sofa seat sitting nook is the middle of the living room area. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv and having a drink from the globe bar . The placement of the wall decor there looks very nice and effective! The candles look pretty on the coffee table . The wall pattern looks nice.The turtles and plants and twisted sculptures in the left and right hand alcoves look great! The fish glass wall display looks very nice! The purple lattice flowers on the roofing areas looks very pretty!
    It is a very nice Mermaid living and dining room! :)
    It sounds like such a fun and special time that you had for your birthday and with your nephew <3
  • Options
    Thank you as always for your kindness @rosemow it's very appreciated :)

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    The Mermaid Lounge is a very beautiful work of art, love all the pastel shades and your lighting is very effective, looks quite wonderfully surreal :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    lyssanlyssan Posts: 53 Member
    This lounge definitely belongs under the sea. I love how it is so coral-coloured, instead of just being dark blue and fishy, such a unique take on the theme.
  • Options
    Thank you so much @masajo i couldn't help join in on the fun when the room theme is mermaid lol :)

Hello @lyssan thank you for stopping by and leaving your lovely comment. I'm so glad the underwater theme comes over well! :)

Happy Simming to you both! <3

• Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Lavish Lair is a fantastic house, love the sumptuous, rich styling in the rooms and the brooding atmosphere the lot has, perfect for our vampires! And how amazing is The Mermaid Lounge! Simply outstanding colour scheme, you nailed the underwater theme and the awesome choice of decorations create a whimsical, fun vibe. Wonderful!
  • Options
    Thank you so much for stopping by @Corwim and for your kind comments on Lavish Lair and The mermaid Lounge. I had such fun with them both and its always nice to hear lovely comments from fellow simmers! :) Happy Simming to you!

• Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Lavish Lair is a FANGtastic build! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very classy and charming! Love the used of exposed bricks, really gives a spooky effect! I like that you added a balcony. The use of branched ivies are a wonderful touch too! And your roofing is so fab, I like the dormers. Your landscaping is so pretty! I particularly love the stepping stoned in the backyard area. The birdbath is a wonderful touch too, even the gravestone. And the foggy lake is so spooktastic as well! And the balcony area is so peaceful. And your interior, gorgeous! Love the use of warm colors, really gives the spooky look. I also love the basement coffin area.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves and congrats on Maxis' fave! :smiley:

And your The Mermaid Lounge room is so pretty and beautiful! :smiley:
    I love the soft and pastel color scheme, really cute and colorful! I love that you added a bubbly effect, a wonderful touch on underwater room builds. Your landscape is a wonderful idea as well!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Thanks so much for your continued support @RyeCris16 your kind words have made me smile! :) I'm a bit behind of checking out everyone else's showcases as I'm on faction for 5 weeks visiting family and don't get a lot of time to sim so when i do its all about me haha but, I promise to catch up with everyone else in a few weeks! :)

• Options
    edited March 2017
    My Unofficial entry for the Quality Control Challenge you can find it HERE if you'd like to join in! :)
    Friends for Fitness
    Gym includes front desk, weights, treadmills, yoga room, boxing room, Pool room, Snack Bar with small kitchen, shower rooms, lockers, Steam room, Hot tub, all in a modern facility with music and TV to enjoy while working out and relaxing.

you can find it using my Origin ID lisa17ann
    Original Lot used is Civic Cliffs in Newcrest (please place with moveObjects on!)
    Gallery Name: Friends for Fitness
    Gallery Link: HERE

Slide show of the Gym HERE if your interested
    fff1.jpg

fff7.jpg

fff9.jpg

fff13.jpg

fff19.jpg

My Unofficial sim entry as well! I hardly ever make sims for the comps but i couldn't help it this time around.
    Sims Gallery Name: Fitness Friends
    Gallery Link: HERE
    fffa.jpg
    Post edited by lisa17ann on

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited March 2017
    Friends for Fitness is a very nice gym venue! :) Very nice exterior design of the venue! The type and placement of the windows look very nice, creating a very nice light filled venue for keeping fit! The water fountains are nice touches. The car parking area looks great! The hedging looks nice on the edges of the area. Very nice indoors pool room! The grey wall and floor tiling looks very nice! The plants are very nice touches of green and nature on the wall! They look great alternating with the bolts! The floor patterning looks very nice! The alternating coloured hanging robes are a nice touch. The treadmills and weights room is very nice! It looks great how the machines are set up in the room! Sims will enjoy watching tv whilst training . The positioning together of the weights machines looks great! The mirrors are nice in the room and the wall patterning has a great modern feel. The design of the yoga room looks so very nice! The floor patterning looks so very creative! It looks great! The yellow and black curtains look very nice in the room. The candles are calming for sims to see when doing yoga there. The punching bags room looks great! It looks very nice how the circles floor prints are placed together there! They look great under the punching bags and stool. The black and white colour scheme looks very effective!
    The sims are very nice! :) Their traits and aspirations suit them.
  • Options
    Thank you for your lovely review of my gym @rosemow both here and on the QC thread. Your kindness is always appreciated :)

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    The mermaid lounge is adorable! Lovely colour combos. The gym looks great too. Love the decor! Will be adding both to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    Thank you lovely @yanti68 your so sweet to stop by and leave such nice comments and to add my builds to your fav's! :)<3

• Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    I absolutely love your gym and your mermaid lounge the colors look amazing and in the gym I love how you decorated the room with the pool, gorgeous
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Friends for Fitness has the most beautiful façade, love the cool lighting effects. Fantastic modern interiors, each room with it's own original and unique design, very trendy and modern :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Awww thank you so much @Cbear13 and @masajo your kind comments are very appreciated :)<3 they were both really fun and different builds!

• Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Love both the very cool exterior design and just as cool interiors, for your gym Lisa! Fabulous floor work and the wall in the pool room is Gorgeous! :)
  • Options
    Thanks you so much for your very kind comments @WrathofCath I did have a lot of fun with the flooring in my gym build :)

• Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    A wonderful gym Lisa and your Mermaid lounge is so pretty. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top