Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Differences in the Family Tree Sims 4 Adaptation

2...Next

Comments

• Me2106Me2106 Posts: 9 New Member
    Will this be updated for seasons?
  • LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    I’m one plant away from growing every single plant in the game. I just need to catch a cow plant and I’ll complete the collection AND planted every type. My founder has met her husband, with the Loves Outdoors trait, but they haven’t had any kids yet as I wanted them to complete 1 collection and have every type of plant in game. Soon they will be having kids and the husband can focus on the fishing skill and catching all the fish next.
  • Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member

I´m on gen 6 right now (the evil one >:) ) Here´s the heir Hannibal:
    a4tvqri.png?1
    Has anyone had an issue with the Outdoor Enthusit aspiration? It says I am 9/10 at identifying the plants but I have all 10 and they’re planted in my garden and it shows up that my Sim knows what it is.

I think I might have to cheat that tier because I’ve completed it and I don’t really want to start another aspiration from start when I’m so close to finishing this one.
    Luclylu wrote: »
    Has anyone had an issue with the Outdoor Enthusit aspiration? It says I am 9/10 at identifying the plants but I have all 10 and they’re planted in my garden and it shows up that my Sim knows what it is.

I think I might have to cheat that tier because I’ve completed it and I don’t really want to start another aspiration from start when I’m so close to finishing this one.

Must be a bug. Others have had the same issue: https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/819570/identify-all-unidentified-plants-but-one-not-showing-fix
    edited August 2018
    @Armika74 Thank you! It seems since I updated my game this save is plagued with issues.

I cannot spray for bugs or water certain plants without them continuously doing that interaction for hours. And it’s been awhile since I’ve had a garden but ALL plants spawn everyday and they are swimming in money. They currently bring in $100,000 give or take a thousand a day.
    Well Alma gave birth to twins, a girl and a boy, named Zuri and Alistar. I’ve decided first born will be heir each generation and I’ve also completed the have a boy and girl objective but I’m also playing based on whims to lead the way and she wants to try again. I figured family on farms had lots of children so I’m going with that. I hoping to start blogging the challenge soon!

Also once I get the lot complete and a good amount of money in household funds I’ll move the majority of the garden to the household inventory and keep the plants that make the most money and hopefully any glitches will go away.

I lost my Badger family that I have been playing for a year :'( The save got corrupted and there was nothing I could do to fix it. 6 generations (almost 7) down the drain. But I´m a tenacious one >:) so I started a new game, the Royce family. Wish me luck on this one...
    Here is the founder Rocky Royce:
    hruzabj.png
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    Question about this: "Grow a garden with every type of plant from the store in it (you may buy 5 of them, the rest you have to find on your own)"

What do you mean "from the store"? Like, the ones you buy on the computer or...
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png