Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge Main Page

Comments

• VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Rawla wrote: »
    Yes, that would help a lot. Thanks. :smile:

Roger that...look in your DM box...I'll get that written & sent in a few =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Vihisha wrote: »
    Yes, that would help a lot. Thanks. :smile:

Roger that...look in your DM box...I'll get that written & sent in a few =)

Yay! Thanks much. :smiley:
    U betcha!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    House 003 done! Heading into 004 now! :smiley: Happy Drifting everyone!
  • misfit091376misfit091376 Posts: 992 Member
    @Rawla Yay!! Congratulations!!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Caongrats @Rawla!
    Thanks so much! House 003 is up in the gallery now. It is over 70k.
    GRATZ Rawla!! =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    GRATZ Rawla!! =)

Thanks very much Vihisha. :smiley:
  • popettypop2012popettypop2012 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Hi everyone, I played the house 1 challenge a few months ago and lost my saved file but I decide to start again this week. I finished House 1 yesterday and have already started the 2nd challenge. I thought I'd share with you pictures of my finished house. I haven't shared it in the Gallery yet.

This is the house:
    1AhSYGs.png

My Founder, Pippa:
    lmoB7G3.png

And the Heir, Isabella, on the day she turned into a Young Adult:
    HpvO5Ij.png

This is Isabella at the beginning of the House 2 challenge
    :lMGS6l6.png
    @popettypop2012 - That is an awesome house! Will you be sharing that house in the gallery? Congrats on finishing 001! Happy Drifting. :smiley:
    @popettypop2012, the house looks great! Congrats on completing the first house challenge! Happy drifting!!
  • popettypop2012popettypop2012 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Thank you, @Rawla and @illusie :) I will share the house later:) My heir has just had triplets and she is on her own. Her job isn't paying her more than 270 simpletons a day and her babies are always crying when she's home.
    Hi everyone, I played the house 1 challenge a few months ago and lost my saved file but I decide to start again this week. I finished House 1 yesterday and have already started the 2nd challenge. I thought I'd share with you pictures of my finished house. I haven't shared it in the Gallery yet.

Hi there & welcome 2 The Drifter Family! <3
    It's ALWAYS nice 2 c new Simmers joining! =)
    GRATZ on completion of The Drifter Challenge House 001 & good luck on House 002!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    edited January 2017
    Hi guys. I was just re-reading the challenge rules for house 009 and noticed there have been some changes since I had originally started it several months ago. I've been pretty much MIA from the forums and Twitter and I knew some changes were coming but now I can't find any particular post that outlines the overall changes for all houses. If there is one or if there is a video can someone let me know please.

Edit: I found the video... had to do a search to find it! I'm off to find the new lot placement and try to decide what I'm going to do with Windenburg.
    Post edited by StormyDayz on
    edited January 2017
    @Vihisha I was wondering, do our sim have to get married or move in a partner? I was wondering if they are allowed to be a single mom with kids. I think for a dad it will not really be possible to get kids without moving in a female, unless it is an alien baby. Would that be within the rules?
    illusie wrote: »
    @Vihisha I was wondering, do our sim have to get married or move in a partner? I was wondering if they are allowed to be a single mom with kids. I think for a dad it will not really be possible to get kids without moving in a female, unless it is an alien baby. Would that be within the rules?

I'm not sure what Vi would think about this but in my other challenge I had my male sim get a few girls preggo and moved the kids in using manage worlds when he got the birth announcement.
    illusie wrote: »

I'm not sure what Vi would think about this but in my other challenge I had my male sim get a few girls preggo and moved the kids in using manage worlds when he got the birth announcement.

I wonder if that is allowed. I think it would be handy to be able to move in the kids that way
    edited January 2017
    :star: ALL ABOUT THE HEIR :star:

*The Heir MUST be made through the WooHoo For Baby command with a Sim in the Active Household and the Main Sim
    -The following cannot be considered The Heir:
    - - -Adopted Sims
    - - -Alien Abduction Babies
    - - -Whispering Wishing Well added Sims
    - - -Sims added with the Move In interaction

This is taken from 001 rules. I believe it is the same for all of them. Hope it helps. :smile:
    Also, Vihisha is always saying that how you choose to play is up to you. This is your game. Have fun!

@Rainydayz179 - Welcome back! :smiley:
  • cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    It's also I think vague on purpose though that the heirs parents don't have to be married. Vi has commented that the spouse doesn't have to be the heirs parent. I was considering a scenario where the heir is same sex oriented and having the baby momma surrogate move in to actually have the heir. She has to stay of course because no moving out but it could have wonderful story possibilities.

I may have to get a po.ly.gam.y mod though because you have to have romantic bars for marriage and woohoo. It wouldn't be that in my story but just the mechanics of the game would require it so everyone wasn't mad at my heir for 'cheating'.
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
    cshaner wrote: »
    It's also I think vague on purpose though that the heirs parents don't have to be married. Vi has commented that the spouse doesn't have to be the heirs parent. I was considering a scenario where the heir is same sex oriented and having the baby momma surrogate move in to actually have the heir. She has to stay of course because no moving out but it could have wonderful story possibilities.

I may have to get a po.ly.gam.y mod though because you have to have romantic bars for marriage and woohoo. It wouldn't be that in my story but just the mechanics of the game would require it so everyone wasn't mad at my heir for 'cheating'.

That sounds like an interesting story idea. What I did in the other challenge I've been doing is had my sim get the Player trait so he couldn't get anyone jealous then he married a guy and had babies with two different women. In that challenge you can't just move in a sim unless they're marrying so I had to transfer the babies in manage worlds. It made for an interesting story. :D
  • cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    @Rainydayz179 that sounds very interesting!! Yeah the Drifter challenge doesn't have marriage restrictions on moving in or even breeding the heir! Just says the heir must be conceived via woohoo with a sim in the active house and the main playable sim!
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
    cshaner wrote: »
    @Rainydayz179 that sounds very interesting!! Yeah the Drifter challenge doesn't have marriage restrictions on moving in or even breeding the heir! Just says the heir must be conceived via woohoo with a sim in the active house and the main playable sim!

Yea I noticed the "active house" part after I made my earlier comment. ;)
  • DebraF63DebraF63 Posts: 230 Member
    Welcome Back @Rainydayz179
    DebraF63 wrote: »
    Welcome Back @Rainydayz179

Thanks! It's good to be back. ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top