Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge Main Page

Comments

• NakendraNakendra Posts: 179 Member
    @Vihisha I guess til then I'll use my own way to random them
  • Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    Just got to your link @Vihisha, I was trying not to cry watching you, I know you have poured your heart and soul into this, thank you for everything, you have all our best wishes I'm sure, and it's not over, really, lol,

Happy Drifting Everyone!!!
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Hello Drifter family! I'm excited after seeing the videos. 24 house to complete the awesome package that is Drifting...awesome! I'm very excited to be here to see this and I'll be starting fresh (again) in House 001 with the revamped rules. *hugs all*
  • AllieMacAllieMac Posts: 925 Member
    Welcome back @Dglbr1969 and @Rawla!! It's great to "see" ya'll again. *huge hugs* I restarted myself and am working on House 002. Can't wait to see how y'alls turn out this go round. :)
    OriginID: txalikat2
    Drifter Challenge Blog: https://alliemacsims.wordpress.com/
    7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
    @AllieMac - Hiiiii, so good to see you again too. So far, she's about 1/3 done on the house value. She has twin daughters. And she had a whim to 'try for baby' again just hours after the twins were born.... so, she's pregnant again. :wink: It's going well.
    Something funny just happened in my game that I have to share. None of my household Sims have ever met Vihisha's Simself in the game yet. And yet who is at their door knocking on it? Vihisha! And she doesn't seem to have any pants on. *giggles* I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and saying she's got bikini bottoms on. hehe Now I will go back into game and say hello. Maybe Kymi and her can become best friends. XD
    edited November 2016
    Rawla wrote: »
    @AllieMac - Hiiiii, so good to see you again too. So far, she's about 1/3 done on the house value. She has twin daughters. And she had a whim to 'try for baby' again just hours after the twins were born.... so, she's pregnant again. :wink: It's going well.

Just gave birth ...to a second set of twins! lol If she has the whim to 'Try for Baby' again, I'm going to stuff her head in the freezer and let her cool off a bit. Menolly and Mayra Pern, are the new additions to the family. xD

Edit to add:
    She did not get the 'Try for Baby' whim immediately following the birth of her 2nd set of twins. But she did get the Woohoo whim. What is it with her? ROFL
    Post edited by Rawla on
    edited December 2016
    House 001 is complete. Already into house 002 with Zeera Pern. She's gotten married to a secret alien. Surprise! And now has an heir (baby still), a little girl named Rivarra.

Edited to add:
    <-- I changed my avatar. This is Kymi Pern, the founder of the Drifter Challenge (Pern Family). Changed it again. That's Kymi's daughter (heir for 002) in the raccoon outfit.
    Post edited by Rawla on
  • NakendraNakendra Posts: 179 Member
    @Vihisha I'm sure we can marry a butler in hours 002 since they are a working npc, but what about hiring a butler?
    @Nakendra - Thanks for asking that question. I forgot that stuff pack came out today. :smiley:
  • misfit091376misfit091376 Posts: 992 Member
    Somehow, I have not been getting notifications here either :(@Nakendra and @Vihisha Here's a link to something that would work. It may be a pain at first, but if you do a word or note document with the traits separated by commas, this page will work. You'd then just have to copy/paste each time you need it. Just hit the "pick one" button 3x to get three traits.

Andrew Hedge's Thing Picker

I may be wrong, but if we can hire maids, nannies, and gardeners, I would THINK that we'd be able to hire butlers. I'm going to play around with the new pack before continuing drifting, just in case though.
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Dglbr1969 wrote: »
    Just got to your link @Vihisha, I was trying not to cry watching you, I know you have poured your heart and soul into this, thank you for everything, you have all our best wishes I'm sure, and it's not over, really, lol,
    Happy Drifting Everyone!!!
    Awe! *hugs times a million* I literally deliberated & cried about my decision days before I made that video & I won't lie...I was trying NOT 2 get choked up over parts heh
    THX so much 4 watching & 4 being here 2 support me etc. It truly does mean the world 2 me! I'm just so happy 2 have brought so much joy into this game 4 so many people! <3<3 I really have poured a lot of my heart soul into The Drifter Challenge...I'm so glad you're here 2 share in my joy! =) *hugs times a million*
    Something funny just happened in my game that I have to share. None of my household Sims have ever met Vihisha's Simself in the game yet. And yet who is at their door knocking on it? Vihisha! And she doesn't seem to have any pants on. *giggles* I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and saying she's got bikini bottoms on. hehe Now I will go back into game and say hello. Maybe Kymi and her can become best friends. XD
    Scandalous!!! I must have had CC pants on or something?! LMAO I can't wait 2 hear what happens!!
    Nakendra wrote: »
    @Vihisha I'm sure we can marry a butler in hours 002 since they are a working npc, but what about hiring a butler?
    I have not had a chance 2 check into whether or not the Butler will b an eligible "working Sim" as I have yet 2 go in-game & check into it. I will have 2 get back 2 u whether or not they will "count" in House 002. U may hire a Butler @ any time...the same goes 4 all services (unless they r not allowed per set house mini-challenge rules)

rXyqmuX.jpg
    @Vihisha, just to clarify... the 'no pants' did not mean she was without anything. She had what looked like panties on. But ...awkward. So I decided to view them as bikini bottoms. LOL It was funny. After she became good friends and moved in with the family, I gave her pants in CAS. She was grateful. :lol:
    @Rawla That's 2 funny! Yes...I can c why Vi was happy when u pulled her into CAS! ;)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @Rawla, that does sound weird! lol

I have started my drifter challenge, but haven't uploaded any pictures yet.
    I'm wondering, where should I post any progress...in the main thread or in the house thread (you start with house #1 and post it in the thread of house 1, then move to the next thread of house 2 when you have house #2).
  • misfit091376misfit091376 Posts: 992 Member
    @illusie If you're going to post in the forums, I'd say post in the house thread. That way, there's no spoilers for the people that aren't quite to the house you're posting ;)
    @misfit091376 thanks! I will do that.
    illusie wrote: »
    @Rawla, that does sound weird! lol
    I have started my drifter challenge, but haven't uploaded any pictures yet.
    I'm wondering, where should I post any progress...in the main thread or in the house thread (you start with house #1 and post it in the thread of house 1, then move to the next thread of house 2 when you have house #2).
    WELCOME 2 The Drifter Family <3 I hope u enjoy the challenge!!
    Yep...I think your plan sounds like the best option...there r a lot of Drifters who don't like spoilers 4 any of the future houses! =)
    I can't wait 2 hear all about your journey!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    @Vihisha Thank you for the warm welcome! And thanks for the tip.
    illusie wrote: »
    @Vihisha Thank you for the warm welcome! And thanks for the tip.
    U betcha!! =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    edited December 2016
    *peeks in to cheer first chapter* Keep them coming @illusie <3

Edit to add: oops. wrong forum thread. Well, you get the message anyway. I'm excited that you've begun!
    New challenge looks awesome @Vihisha! Yes, I peeked. *guilty as charged* lol I do have a question, or maybe it is more of a suggestion. I tend to skim the rules a lot and focus mainly on the challenge goals to be completed. So, I nearly missed the note that I could place a specific lot down after I completed one. It would be awesome if we could have a list somewhere that shows:

challenge # | When completed you can place: lot type | location it can be placed at

New challenge looks awesome @Vihisha! Yes, I peeked. *guilty as charged* lol I do have a question, or maybe it is more of a suggestion. I tend to skim the rules a lot and focus mainly on the challenge goals to be completed. So, I nearly missed the note that I could place a specific lot down after I completed one. It would be awesome if we could have a list somewhere that shows:
    challenge # | When completed you can place: lot type | location it can be placed at
    Yes & no...I didn't add in a section like that specifically because there r Simmers who want 0 spoilers & telling what unlocks when could possibly leave hints etc. I can't always remember the requirements needed 2 place each etc. without going through the whole set of rules again... But I can give u a personal list w/house numbers that they r available 4 travel?! Would that help ya?!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Vihisha wrote: »
    Yes & no...I didn't add in a section like that specifically because there r Simmers who want 0 spoilers & telling what unlocks when could possibly leave hints etc. I can't always remember the requirements needed 2 place each etc. without going through the whole set of rules again... But I can give u a personal list w/house numbers that they r available 4 travel?! Would that help ya?!

Yes, that would help a lot. Thanks. :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top