Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge Main Page

Comments

• VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Hee hee! I love how u added some tall grass 4 privacy around the toilet @Fennadev I hope her & George get along fabulously!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    edited June 2015
    They kissed!!!
    And George caught a cowplantberry and a fish of 709 simoleons(Kaching!)
    zzmwEBu.png

I am gonna let them get married soon, since she already an adult.
    Edit; Argh, I am too late, she's an elder now..
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Oops, I failed my first try with challenge 003. :blush: I think I could have done it if I could have accessed the Forgotten Grotto but didn't have enough handiness to get there. So much fun. I'll try again. :smile: I think I needed an angler looking fish or some of the other rare ones you used to be able to find in the old park. I know this can be done. Just have to try again. :D:p
    edited June 2015
    a5fd022b-81b9-4e69-b57a-4ac876e370ee.png

Zadkaen could not marry Jodi again this time as she aged up to elder. So he concentrated on fishing for about a week before settling down. He married a woman who would not be an elder for 18 days. Her name is Jaleesa Branch. Here she is telling him the big news after their wedding night 'fun'. She is pregnant!
    06-13-15_9-01nbspPM.png
    edited June 2015
    Update:

Before Zadkaen's heir could be born in the 2nd attempt, he ate one too many 'cakes' and died. Mini-challenge (take 2) failed. lol Trying again.

Question:

The cowplant/essence is not optional, is it? Just want to be sure.
    Post edited by Rawla on
    Awe @Fennadev they r sooo cute! Dang...elder wife..that won't work...guess he's out on the prowl again.

@Rawla The Angling Ace aspiration CAN b completed even w/out access into the Forgotten Grotto...If the fish u were after is the 1 that I THINK it was...uses live bait & can b caught in the Sylvan Glade in the waterfall area ;) Ooooooh Noooooo! & things were going so well!! Sry the Cow Plant got hungry x_X The collection of the essences is not an optional segment...it's a part of the house mini-challenge itself.
    *Tip* Take note of the moodlets that u get after having a Sim getting eaten by the Cow Plant....time the "eat cake" around all that
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    edited June 2015
    Thanks @Vihisha. I'm not quitting yet. lol I really appreciate that tips on fishing too. :smile:

FYI

Once I keyed in the action for him to eat the 2nd cake, I knew it was a bad idea and tried to immediately cancel it. It could not be cancelled. I could not do a thing but watch. So be careful everyone.
    That would b correct...once the "eat cake" option is queued it's 2 late 2 change your mind heh

GL @Rawla if u need anything let me know -k-
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    (Challenge 003 update)

Here is Zadkaen's new bride (3rd attempt). Her name is Felicia Nadeau. She is level 9 body builder career. Her first day though she did not go to work. Silly girl. There is no bed so there has been no 'try for baby' yet.

06-14-15_10-23nbspAM-3.png

Here you can see Zadkaen and Felicia's lot. It's a humble beginning but cute I think.

06-14-15_10-56nbspAM-2.png
    Update:

Zadkaen and his beautiful wife, Felicia, just had a little boy. His name is Mionax.

Felicia went into labor shortly after getting to work. Because she had been doing poorly and stopped work early, she was fired from her job. Which is really unfortunate because she was bringing in over 1k every time she went. Oh well. Now she can stay home with Mionax and Zadkaen can go fish.

Zadkaen has a nice garden going and is working on his handiness skill too. I hope to get him into the hidden grotto location for fishing once a park can be placed. He has not yet caught a cow plant berry so we are still waiting on that one.
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited June 2015
    Hi Everyone! I've just been reading and catching up with all the fun images and game stories. I've only now been able to get back into my origin and try to play my game. The past two days have been nerve-wracking, hectic, and VERY frustrating! I had FOUR -- yup, 4 -- EA tech guys trying to help me with my problem. The first one was a pure joke. Idiot cut me off. The second guy was "ok". Even sent me an email to help me do a few things. He even cut me off. Yesterday morning, I had to call EA -- once again (Vih, there's my favorite phrase... lol) -- and he actually took the time to get some materials to try and help me. We sat on the phone over an hour and a half before he had to bump me up to a higher tech. The LAST GUY -- although, he couldn't figure out what was causing the problem I was having, and came to the point that I might have to do a factory reset on my computer -- thoroughly went through each and every step WITH ME. And then we come to today ....

I give a shout out to my good friend through Steam's chat, and he had me install a program so he could reach into my computer to see if he could figure out the problem. So, get this.... HE did a few steps, and then did a search for my origin (cos i had already deleted my shortcut from the desktop), brought that up and told me to log in. **see, for the past two days, i wasn't able to log in to origin.** Ok. I type in my information, press the (whatever) bar, and LO AND BEHOLD --- I AM LOGGED IN AND I CAN RESUME PLAYING MY GAME!!!

You never know how much you miss a game until you can't play it.

Oh, and Vih? In the last game update, I had forgotten to tell you that I was saving my saves folder. In the case that I *would have had* to do the factory reset, I had made a copy of all of them -- I have 3 -- at least I could have just plopped one of them back into my Sims 4 folder and gone on from there. But, even though I can get into my game, I'm not taking any chances! I'll keep saving my saves folder and stashing them away.

God, it feels good to be back!!!
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    Oh wow! What a nightmare you have had @MsPrissy88. Welcome back!
    edited June 2015
    Thanks Rawla! :#

GAME UPDATE!!

So! When we last left the Wilder household, Devon - Joe's girlfriend - was pregnant. She was already in her 2nd trimester. And even though she was already big as a house, I could only assume that she would get even bigger once she reached her 3rd trimester! Oh my gawwwwwd!! I was not ready for - nor, expecting to see - just how big Devon had really gotten! Ok. A few more (sim) days go by, and she now goes into labor! :o I'm trying to send her TO the hospital, and all **she** wants to do is sleep! lol I finally get her to go -- sending Joe with her. This is the scene in front of the hospital....

06-14-15_9-42nbspPM_zpsqgydojne.png

He's going nuts, while she's just in agonizing pain. :p

We next follow Devon into the hospital, where she and the doctor get her set up in the delivery room. I "shot" two videos, but haven't put them together. I'll just have to make a new post when I get those done. Because, this is the FIRST TIME I have ever had this happen in my game since day 1.....

06-14-15_9-49nbspPM%20copy_zpscfox587j.png

T W I N S !!! As you can see, I had to put their names because I thought the game had gone wonky there for a bit! Obviously, it didn't. ha ha
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    @Rawla 3rd time looks like it might b the charm!! Nice work so far! I love all your tulip (I'm guessing) plants in a row like that. Can't wait 2 c how the house is coming along now tho =) Was awesome that his wife came w/such a high paying job right off the bat...just rotten luck that she lost it >< Bet it was nice 2 make some upgrades & such tho.

WOW @MsPrissy88 that truly sounds like 1 big mess! That's smart that u had started saving all your games...BUT like u..I might b more inclined 2 just add 2 my saves rather than mess w/my game if I JUST got it working again. I sincerely hope that u don't have any more issues w/your game or origin or anything else. Sounds like I might have been nothing short of just buying a new computer heh...you're a much more patient person than I am lol. Happy Simming (now that you're able 2)!!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    How the rules were originally posted
    Nitty Gritty Rules
    - All individuals that join the household must be moved in using the Move In interaction (except adoptions). Any money brought in by those individuals must be gotten rid of via the money cheat to reset to the previous balance

How the rules will now be posted
    - All individuals that join the household must be moved in using the Move In interaction (except adoptions). Any money brought in by those individuals must be gotten rid of via the money cheat to reset to the previous balance. If the individual you had move in comes with any household items (in their inventory or that are put into the household inventory) you may keep those items or sell for simoleons.
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    TWINS!!! How exciting @MsPrissy88 =) I can't wait 2 c those videos!!! Congratz on Jayden & Bryson!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    @MsPrissy88 - YAY FOR TWINS! That's an awesome update!

@Vihisha - Yes those are tulip plants. You're good for identifying them. ...Not sure I'll have enough time to accomplish all that he needs to. His heir was born. (boy) His name is Mionax. He has a daughter now too. (Ozirra) Immediately following the birth of their daughter his wife turned into an elder while still at the hospital. I wasn't expecting that to happen. Thought I had time left. He has planted quite a few blackberries again and managed (finally) to catch a cow plant berry. We have one essence so far. Will try for the rest soon. :smile:

p.s. I like how you've added that part about the items in inventory. yay!

Here is Mionax BEFORE his makeover.

06-14-15_6-15nbspPM.png

Here is his mother with his little sister at the hospital.

06-14-15_6-49nbspPM-2.png
    @Vih - Yeahhh... Let me tell you how patient I was. NOT!! lol :D With the bad luck I was having, I had thought of saving my saves folder *in case* my computer decided to shut itself down again. Then I wouldn't have to worry about starting from scratch! *taps forehead* I had figured that if something like that were to happen, I could just go to where I had them stashed, transfer the folder back over "here", and put it back in my sims 4 folder. And now that I've got my twins.... you bet'cha I'm gonna save this folder again! lol
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    Update:

003 challenge -
    Cow Plant Essence totals (for 3rd try)

Deaths: 1 (poor wife)

Happiness: 1
    Inspiration: 2
    Stress: 1
    Sadness: 1
    Energy: 1

Both of Zadkaen's kids are now child age. Mionax and Ozirra are C students and are not doing homework yet. I think I need more focus decor/lamps.
    Cowplant has been sold now that this part of the challenge has been completed. Too nervous to keep it around. lol

Currently at level 9 fishing and level 9 gardening. Around level 4 (I think) of the handiness skill.
    @Rawla Mionax is a cutie....I'd love 2 c what he looks like after he's had the makeover =) I can't believe the wife popped into Elder @ the hospital...that's a 1st 4 me...never had that or heard that happen. I wonder if she technically had turned elder..but cause she was pregnant wasn't able 2 turn..so as soon as the baby was born....?! I've tallied up all your potions/deaths & combined them in the running tally...THX so much 4 keeping track! & you're doing SOOOOO well....ALMOST finished w/the aspiration?! I'm rooting 4 ya, my friend!!!

rXyqmuX.jpg
    @Vihisha - His skill building is awesome. The types of fish he has caught to complete the last stage of his aspiration is sorely lacking. 7/20. Mionax is still a child though so there is still hope. :)

Arriving at the campground at night.
    06-15-15_10-10nbspPM-2.png

Little sister, Ozirra just before school the day before.
    06-15-15_1-11nbspAM-2.png
    Hey..I'd say you're doing pretty well...just gotta' get angling lol! Mionax sure looks a lot like his Dad! & Ozirra is so cute =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Thanks @Vihisha! He maxed his fishing skill. Almost maxed his gardening. Increased the number of types of fish on a two day vacation to the woods. We'll see about sending him to the glade next. :)
    Update:

I DID IT! Weeee! I finished the Angling Ace aspiration. I had no idea there was such a thing as a Wolf Eel. That's cool. I finished the Cow Plant goal. I maxed the gardening and the fishing skills. Only a few more simoleons to finish the house and I'm done! Woot! Soooo happy! :D
    3358282v1qx40vcem.gif
    Awesome...I'm so glad u finished that! =) How many days do u have left?!
    rXyqmuX.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top