Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

An Obnoxious Psychosausage tests the boundaries of the Sims 4 emotions

Comments

• Winifred_WWinifred_W Posts: 136 Member
    I love Mr. Sausages and this thread! Thank you for sharing the story and the lovely t-shirts :smiley:
  • blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    You really have the suspense thing down @EmberDahl but still never disappoint!
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    Omg that plumbob! Amazing @EmberDahl :smiley:
  • mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    EmberDahl wrote: »
    Mr. Sausages addressed them all in turn, “OK... Robot, Flesh-helmet, Drunkard and Bogey-boy, you have been brought here to participate in one of the most vicious anger fuelled outpourings of hate and bitterness, the likes of which has only ever been achieved on a forum discussing a sequel of a popular game franchise. We will never reach the standard of indignation and outrage set on that site, but we are going to try.”

I'm crying :D
  • KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    mortia wrote: »
    Mr. Sausages addressed them all in turn, “OK... Robot, Flesh-helmet, Drunkard and Bogey-boy, you have been brought here to participate in one of the most vicious anger fuelled outpourings of hate and bitterness, the likes of which has only ever been achieved on a forum discussing a sequel of a popular game franchise. We will never reach the standard of indignation and outrage set on that site, but we are going to try.

I'm crying :D

I was going to quote this too! It made me shake my head at the pure brilliance. Oh my gosh @EmberDahl you keep amazing me. :)

giphy.gif

• Rrriot_KittyRrriot_Kitty Posts: 167 Member
    You seriously make the best sims @EmberDahl . . .you've made me look again at this cartoony version of the sims, and think it's not bad, at all. I rather like the look, in your hands. Something to aspire to!
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Grace1974P wrote: »
    You seriously make the best sims @EmberDahl . . .you've made me look again at this cartoony version of the sims, and think it's not bad, at all. I rather like the look, in your hands. Something to aspire to!
    Yes, the same here lol
    And I love the way you tell the story. I wonder if you're a professional even in some way (either writing or drawing cartoons). The merchandising is great as well.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    You ought to make it into a little picture book when you're finished so that people can just read it straight through. Put it into Word and get Amazon to make it into a Kindle document :)

Perhaps it's sad that I've done this with sims things before :D ... I have the Sims 2 apocalypse challenge typed up and in a 'book' on my Kindle lol... forever immortalized.
  • Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    Have you enabled the emotional aura on the paintings?

Voodoo dolls are another way of making things interesting.
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • EmberDahlEmberDahl Posts: 332 Member
    edited March 2015
    yes @Moon_Willow every painting has been turned on- and they are masterpiece force 9 strength. Mr. Sausages sold off all the failures in episode 3. Gutted the game died. All I did was rotate the camera around the holding bay to get a picture- when I rebooted I had tonnes of newly spawned families - only two were wearing plum hats though. Mr. Sausages will return with a lovely big bonfire for this lot as soon as he finishes shouting.
    Post edited by EmberDahl on
  • Frogprincess_qFrogprincess_q Posts: 1,269 Member
    You broke the game /gasp
    It's really coming along awesomely though :love: It's so much fun to read :smile:
    Edits made and not mentioned will be for typos.

- Froggie
    1nr15n0.jpg
    WIP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851667/australian-world-version-1-0-uploaded/p1
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    lol, those mini-me's are cute!
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    screen218.jpg

I almost had a bladder problem myself scrolling onto this picture lol
    5JZ57S6.png
  • TriX0099TriX0099 Posts: 850 Member
    If only the contestants would remember that most angering moment of all when you loaded them up again - that ought to work better than any anger paintings.
    Those baby sausages made my night <3
    I love his bigfoot belly.
    I forgot to ask this earlier - I've been using than Chun Li copy for a few days now while mucking about for these posts, and being as she has a clumsy trait I have never seen anything happen to her that looked like she was tripping over something or dropping something or anything to signify being part of her animations (cas animation aside). I assume there is actually something that that type of character does, but have just been unlucky in it not happening to her. Has anyone used a clumsy character before, and if so - what do they do?
    I love his bigfoot belly.
    I forgot to ask this earlier - I've been using than Chun Li copy for a few days now while mucking about for these posts, and being as she has a clumsy trait I have never seen anything happen to her that looked like she was tripping over something or dropping something or anything to signify being part of her animations (cas animation aside). I assume there is actually something that that type of character does, but have just been unlucky in it not happening to her. Has anyone used a clumsy character before, and if so - what do they do?

I made some of my first Sims clumsy and was extremely disappointed. The one and only action they repeat over and over is breaking a bowl while washing dishes.

If anyone has seen something else, please share :smile:
    edited March 2015
    Ah thanks @mortia , that will explain why I never saw anything being as Mr. S hasn't got a sink, I was hoping they might stumble or fall when walking or lose balance like they do in the CAS animation.