Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

An Obnoxious Psychosausage tests the boundaries of the Sims 4 emotions

Comments

• Daniel_USADaniel_USA Posts: 118 Member
    Please install Autonomous Interactions modthesims.info/download.php?t=547028 and Faster Sim Autonomy modthesims.info/download.php?t=547026 that will really get the emotions flaring in the Anger Dome. I know it works on Sims that are all in the same household. I get mischief and anger moodlets automagically now. (I run an 8 Sim household with Gallery Sims.)
  • Frogprincess_qFrogprincess_q Posts: 1,269 Member
    I installed the hardcore version of the Autonomous Interactions mod and my sims autonomously tried for a baby within a few minutes of firing up a new household, lol. It sure changes the game.
    Edits made and not mentioned will be for typos.

- Froggie
    1nr15n0.jpg
    WIP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851667/australian-world-version-1-0-uploaded/p1
  • blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    @brainybee you are a beautiful human lmao
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • Frogprincess_qFrogprincess_q Posts: 1,269 Member
    That was fantastic @brainybee :grin:
    Edits made and not mentioned will be for typos.

- Froggie
    1nr15n0.jpg
    WIP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851667/australian-world-version-1-0-uploaded/p1
  • mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    brainybee wrote: »

"Sausages!!!!!! I WILL PLUMMING FIND YOU AND I WILL CUT OFF YOUR PLUMMING PLUM AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR PLUMMING PLUM AND THEN I WILL PLUM THE PLUM OUT OF YOU!"

Screenshot-800_zps3sohrc2m.jpg

Wow. What an eventful day! I sure do wish we had an emotion system in Sims 3 so I could tell what everyone was feeling :wink:

This picture almost made me spit out my soup! The rage is strong!

Awesome job :smile:
  • brainybeebrainybee Posts: 1,123 Member
    @brainybee you are a beautiful human lmao
    That was fantastic @brainybee :grin:

Awww, thanks guys :blush:
    mortia wrote: »

"Sausages!!!!!! I WILL PLUMMING FIND YOU AND I WILL CUT OFF YOUR PLUMMING PLUM AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR PLUMMING PLUM AND THEN I WILL PLUM THE PLUM OUT OF YOU!"

Wow. What an eventful day! I sure do wish we had an emotion system in Sims 3 so I could tell what everyone was feeling :wink:

This picture almost made me spit out my soup! The rage is strong!

Awesome job :smile:

Glad you liked it!
  • EmmySkyEmmySky Posts: 459 Member
    Now I'll have nightmares about Mr. Sausages blowing up my bed with me in it!

Great stories, great contrast! This is a thoroughly entertaining experiment to witness! Hope somebody out there is listening.
    oh, sylvia, the many faces of you!
    1bjOt3L.png?2
    sylvia is an adorably insane sim who likes to hate children and clean things, interrupting these activities occassionally to
    rail at the world, check her armpits for alien listening devices or play with her dinglehopper (and she's always pulling faces!)
  • AndygalAndygal Posts: 1,280 Member
    That was bloody amazing! You just made my night!
  • KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    Hahaha, that's so awesome @brainybee ! Thanks for sharing more of your sausage. I mean... his sausage. I mean... your story. :wink:
    giphy.gif

• AceofSpades2231AceofSpades2231 Posts: 594 Member
    I think there are two possible outcomes with the sims 4. Either EA does what there saying they are doing (fixing stuff)(lets call that option A) or they continue to say they are fixing stuff and don't.(option B) If option A is what's going on, then there is a chance that after EPs and patches, TS4 Could be an amazing game. (with working emotions) if option B happens then, it will continue to stay the way it is, the EPs would come out slower and fewer, and the chance for it to be the last sims game. I truly hope option A is what is going on behind the scenes. I am enjoying TS4 greatly, and when the emotions work (Keyword, when) it works really well. But when they don't it can ruin the experience. (im sorry if this doesn't make sense, it is late here and I am very tired :P.
    eqnxTFN.jpg
    I love video games because of the things that I could never do in real life... For instance, in the sims you can get a job and a house.
    Origin ID: Mainmanvs100
  • JenzupJenzup Posts: 1,620 Member
    mortia wrote: »
    I mean, we all knew what the results of these experiments in contrast were going to be. And I'm laughing but at the same time depressed to see it laid out so clearly for us. When we now have this...
    EmberDahl wrote: »

screen47.jpg

Where we used to have this...

Screenshot-776_zpsp6xtmj1i.jpg

It is truly hard to comprehend. And I'm not going to try to pretend that TS3 was a perfect game by any means. It had it's own set of flaws. But when I'm fed a song and dance story about how much the "fake" emotions of past games have been vastly improved upon for a whopping $70-$80...well...I'm just not seeing what they're seeing. And that is horribly frustrating.

Yeah even the little girl looks mad even though she has a sleep bubble over her head it doesn't stop her showing her emotion.

:o They listened and gave us toddlers! Thanks Devs your work is appreciated.
  • JenzupJenzup Posts: 1,620 Member
    edited March 2015
    Much as I hated visitor privileges and how it considered making the bed or preparing a group meal as bad as sleeping in that bed that's not yours or raiding the fridge, you should get kicked out for blowing things up.

Thank you! Yes, that is the thing I said somewhere elsewhere in these forums is that it irritated me to no end how you'd have your sim make a meal while visiting a friends house (cause your sim is starving) and then (even if your sim is best friends and friends with everyone in the house) you inevitably get told that your sim is being rude/misbehaving and if they continued that they would be asked to leave. I made the statement that shouldn't be the case unless our sims did something drastic like Mr. Sausage did.
    :o They listened and gave us toddlers! Thanks Devs your work is appreciated.
    edited March 2015
    Much as I hated visitor privileges and how it considered making the bed or preparing a group meal as bad as sleeping in that bed that's not yours or raiding the fridge, you should get kicked out for blowing things up.

Agreed! I liked how hard it was for Mr. Sausages to get back inside the house. When Perma answered the door she'd yell at him to get lost and go back inside.
  • naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    After reading this thread, all I have to say is this: roflmao! xD Zomg!
  • Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    ... I sure do wish we had an emotion system in Sims 3 so I could tell what everyone was feeling :wink:
    thank you brainybee for that hilarious story <3
    i still LOVE TS3 :blush:
    i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    I am loving this! :D Home girl got blown up, I'm surprised she survived. Dude would seriously get his plum kicked if was my house haha
    giphy.gif

• ErinErin Posts: 641 Member
    FzzyDg8 wrote: »
    I have to admit, I fell for the whole "emotion" sell, hook.line.and.sinker! Thank you for taking the time and effort to show visible proof of the nasty truth of it all. While the game in itself is shallow and empty, it is still somewhat entertaining for a short while. The silver lining is that your Sausage saga is very entertaining and now I'd rather read all about it, than play!

I did too! I didn't stop to realize that S2 and S3 Sims had plenty of emotions to them and reacted to the world around them especially when it came to relationships with the other Sims.
    This thread is very entertaining to read! :smiley:
    670?cb=20130818204250
    "Because now it's the fans out there that are entertaining us, the developers, with their creations!" - Will Wright
  • MebriliaMebrilia Posts: 62 Member
    Sadly another proof how shallow is the sims 4....
  • Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    Jenzup wrote: »

Thank you! Yes, that is the thing I said somewhere elsewhere in these forums is that it irritated me to no end how you'd have your sim make a meal while visiting a friends house (cause your sim is starving) and then (even if your sim is best friends and friends with everyone in the house) you inevitably get told that your sim is being rude/misbehaving and if they continued that they would be asked to leave. I made the statement that shouldn't be the case unless our sims did something drastic like Mr. Sausage did.

Agreed. I had a really handy sim go visit his parents and noticed several objects needed repairs. He fixed the sink and headed to the shower and they kicked him out! LOL. I was upset with the game in that moment.