Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Swings!!

DyrewitchDyrewitch Posts: 465 Member
edited February 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
One thing I would love , but don't know if its achievable.. is porch swings. my sim loves to read on the porch . I love porch swings (altho I have never been able to have them with apartments) I think it would be so lovely to read while in a porch swing.

Comments

• Options
    JustJenna01JustJenna01 Posts: 11 New Member
    That's such a good idea! I think swings in general would be awesome too, like playground swings!
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    I would really like to see both porch swings and playground swing sets added to the game in the future. :)
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    GeorgiaTehSimmerGeorgiaTehSimmer Posts: 213 Member
    AND MAYBE EVEN MOOD SWINGS!!
  • Options
    haituvahaituva Posts: 266 Member
    Both would be nice, and a good old-fashioned tree swing!
  • Options
    Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    its another yes from me !
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    NikkiLandersNikkiLanders Posts: 68 Member
    Yes from me too! I'd love to just settle back on the porch, gently swinging back and forth. Tire swings would be neat too, to go along with the playground and old fashioned tree swings.
  • Options
    AliraAlira Posts: 169 Member
    edited February 2017
    Yes Swings!!!!!!!! They could add it to Backyard Stuff Pack or something or just basic game I think it was basic item in The Sims 2.
    tumblr_lmunod9VCw1qhfp08o1_500.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited February 2017
    I would also like swings to come back, both for the playground and for adults. I think they might have trouble with porch swings, but if they added that swing back that was connected to its own frame that was in the first Sims, I think that could work.

w-293h-220-2020377.jpg

I couldn't find a picture of it, of course, but here's something similar to what I'm talking about.

🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Maybe even a tire of death!

3-chain-rubber-tire-swing-swing-set-accessories_700x467.jpg
    My school had one of these. Children got injured falling from it after spinning on it, all the time, there were also a few kids who got hit in the head by it. It was awesome!
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    How about this?!

demotivational_inspiration_by_loanet.jpg
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    I need this in my game. More stuff like this would be great. :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Dyrewitch wrote: »
    One thing I would love , but don't know if its achievable.. is porch swings. my sim loves to read on the porch . I love porch swings (altho I have never been able to have them with apartments) I think it would be so lovely to read while in a porch swing.

They did them in TS1 and in TS2 Consoles surely the developers can do them in TS4. I want the cuddlers swing back from TS1 that would allow sims to cuddle and kiss while they were swinging.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Alira wrote: »
    Yes Swings!!!!!!!! They could add it to Backyard Stuff Pack or something or just basic game I think it was basic item in The Sims 2.

I think Graham said they had problems adding swings to a stuffpack unless I'm wrong. Most likely it would need to come in a Gamepack or Expansion. Backyard SP is already out.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    I really hope for swings and more stuff for playgrounds.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    HarlowandMeHarlowandMe Posts: 231 Member
    haituva wrote: »
    Both would be nice, and a good old-fashioned tree swing!

Yeah I really want tree swings, it would be so cool if you could just add them on any tree:))
  • Options
    PaytePayte Posts: 20 Member
    Ooh, I really love these ideas! Now I need swings in my game!
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Swings are nice, but I prefer Swingers.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    RetinaStormRetinaStorm Posts: 185 Member
    id like to have swings in game for all sims no matter what the age to chill or play even a nice swing set seating for a porch would be nice
  • Options
    koalasimskoalasims Posts: 76 Member
    Swings would be so fun! Or maybe a tree that has a swing attacked to it :D that would be great