Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• ItsMeThatGuyItsMeThatGuy Posts: 305 Member
    I'm ItsMeThatGuy, and I've started with the Sims: Social in 2011-2012. Then went to the Sims: Freeplay, which I felt cool about. Then I started the sims 4 for a year now. For the sims 4, I own all expansion packs, and I own about 80% of game packs and 2 stuff packs. I can't wait to progress through the forums and be a superstar! The sims has been my favorite for a long time now.
    I am NOT part of anything in EA and I'm just a player. I try my best to answer questions in the Sims forums, and showing info about the Sims, even posting answers and thoughts of feedback! I have been playing the Sims 4 for 2 years.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    I'm ItsMeThatGuy, and I've started with the Sims: Social in 2011-2012. Then went to the Sims: Freeplay, which I felt cool about. Then I started the sims 4 for a year now. For the sims 4, I own all expansion packs, and I own about 80% of game packs and 2 stuff packs. I can't wait to progress through the forums and be a superstar! The sims has been my favorite for a long time now.

Hello @ItsMeThatGuy :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims Social, then enjoyed playing Sims Freeplay and are now enjoying playing Sims 4 also. Simming is fun! It is great that you own all the expansion packs and many of the other packs. Packs add many enjoyable and fun activities, themes, and new worlds to the game, and the new build mode and cas items that come with packs are great!
    Happy simming! :)
  • CurlyKiwiGirl36CurlyKiwiGirl36 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello my name is Sarah. I am from New Zealand. *waves at everyone* :)

I used to play the old original version of the Sims a long time ago on our old family computer when I was younger. And later on, I would play the Sims 3 on my aunty's PS3 playstation. B)

And then I had joined Origin/EA to download and play the Sims 4 game on my MacBook laptop. :blush:

I had been playing the Sims 4 game since the end of December last year as it was part of my Christmas present from my little sister. :smiley:
    Hello my name is Sarah. I am from New Zealand. *waves at everyone* :)

I used to play the old original version of the Sims a long time ago on our old family computer when I was younger. And later on, I would play the Sims 3 on my aunty's PS3 playstation. B)

And then I had joined Origin/EA to download and play the Sims 4 game on my MacBook laptop. :blush:

I had been playing the Sims 4 game since the end of December last year as it was part of my Christmas present from my little sister. :smiley:

Hello @CurlyKiwiGirl36 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1 when you were younger and now you are enjoying playing Sims 4 on your MacBook laptop. It was a very special gift, that your sister gave you Sims 4 for Christmas <3 It is a gift that you are enjoying all year around :)
  • DemonteraDemontera Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi Everyone!
    I'm Samantha, I've been a simmer since I was like, 8? 9?
    Very young anyway. I played The Sims 2 on my DS and Sims 3 on my dad's (and later my own) PC!
    I started playing Sims 4 in 2014, now I'm back to gaming a lot in Sims 3. Got all the expansions, too!

We're a family of simmers and I love sitting around with my fiancée just building things or making sims with stories!
    Demontera wrote: »
    Hi Everyone!
    I'm Samantha, I've been a simmer since I was like, 8? 9?
    Very young anyway. I played The Sims 2 on my DS and Sims 3 on my dad's (and later my own) PC!
    I started playing Sims 4 in 2014, now I'm back to gaming a lot in Sims 3. Got all the expansions, too!

We're a family of simmers and I love sitting around with my fiancée just building things or making sims with stories!

Hello @Demontera :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since you were young, and started simming by playing Sins 2 on DS. Simming is fun! It is great that you own all the Sims 3 expansion packs! Packs add many great new features, thenes, worlds, activities and build and CAS mode items to the game.
  • pameler417pameler417 Posts: 51 Member
    Hi all!
    Pameler417 here. That's me in the Sims gallery and all socials! I've been playing Sims since the dawn of time. I was and still am, obsessed. None of my friends ever played so I never realized there was a whole community of simmers! So now I'm making up for lost time. Catching up on 20+ years of sim community! <3
    pameler417 wrote: »
    Hi all!
    Pameler417 here. That's me in the Sims gallery and all socials! I've been playing Sims since the dawn of time. I was and still am, obsessed. None of my friends ever played so I never realized there was a whole community of simmers! So now I'm making up for lost time. Catching up on 20+ years of sim community! <3

Hello @pameler417 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming for a long time. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy simming hours over the time creating sims, building homes and watching your sims lives develop in your games!
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads.
  • ApostolosJenApostolosJen Posts: 35 Member
    Hello! :) I'm here to chat but also I'm looking foreward to being able to share my stories and challenges and other ideas to everyone. It's going to be super fun!
    Hello! :) I'm here to chat but also I'm looking foreward to being able to share my stories and challenges and other ideas to everyone. It's going to be super fun!

Hello @ApostolosJen :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are planning to share your stories and challenges with fellow simmers :) Simmers will enjoy reading the stories of your sims lives and doing the challenges.
    You just now need to wait 24 hours until you joined the forums, to become a full member then you can start your own new threads. You already have the required posts and points.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    I can't remember if I ever posted in this thread and I don't really want to search through 700 pages. 😄

I joined the forum in 2009 but didn't really become active here until 2014 with the release of the Sims 4. Prior to that I was a moderator for a Sims fan site called Neighborhood 99.

I started playing in 2000 when I left my job to care for my mom full time. At the time she didn't need constant care so I had plenty of time for the game.

In between simming I managed to raise two wonderful boys. One is married with two year old twin daughters. The younger is getting married this weekend, flying to Paris for their honeymoon, and returning to welcome their first child, a girl, in July.

I returned to work after my mom passed, only to quit again to take care of the twins when they were born. Family is everything to me. Probably why I've been able to stick with the same family in TS4 for the last 5 years. 😄

I love this game and I love bringing community news and gameplay info to forum members. This is probably why I was invited to join the Game Changers program in 2018.

Although we've gotten previous indications that this version would continue for several more years, hearing it from Catharina Mallet, Vice President and General Manager, Maxis & The Sims Franchise, made me very happy.
    I can't remember if I ever posted in this thread and I don't really want to search through 700 pages. 😄

I joined the forum in 2009 but didn't really become active here until 2014 with the release of the Sims 4. Prior to that I was a moderator for a Sims fan site called Neighborhood 99.

I started playing in 2000 when I left my job to care for my mom full time. At the time she didn't need constant care so I had plenty of time for the game.

In between simming I managed to raise two wonderful boys. One is married with two year old twin daughters. The younger is getting married this weekend, flying to Paris for their honeymoon, and returning to welcome their first child, a girl, in July.

I returned to work after my mom passed, only to quit again to take care of the twins when they were born. Family is everything to me. Probably why I've been able to stick with the same family in TS4 for the last 5 years. 😄

I love this game and I love bringing community news and gameplay info to forum members. This is probably why I was invited to join the Game Changers program in 2018.

Although we've gotten previous indications that this version would continue for several more years, hearing it from Catharina Mallet, Vice President and General Manager, Maxis & The Sims Franchise, made me very happy.

Hello @simgirl1010 :)
    It was great reading about your simming background and about your family ❤️ Congratulations to your son on his upcoming wedding and birth of their first child! That is very exciting!
    It is very special that you have played the same Sims 4 family for the last 5 years :)
  • umicormumicorm Posts: 1 New Member
    Good afternoon! I decided to sign up here although I don't think I'll be terribly active. I wanted to come see what the community is up to and came here after poking around "The Exhange" for a few minutes. I'm currently playing The Sims 3 which was gifted to me maybe around 2017 or 2018, but I am watching some streamers in build mode on TS4. :smile: So freaking cool. My first SIM game by technicality was SimSafari back on an old Windows hunk of computer. I watched a friend play the original Sims, and when I watched a different friend years later play Sims 2 on PS4, I was obsessed & got it on GameCube. I didn't realize until later that there was so much more to the game on PC. I realized it because I kept seeing YouTubers with all that custom content and had to figure out why I couldn't get that. OR have 2nd story houses!!! Getting it on PC was literally.. a game changer. Right now in Ts3 I am building renditions from memory of my childhood homes. In Ts2 I built a replica of my childhood dollhouse!
    Verity15 wrote: »
    Hii

My names Verity. I've literally only just found the world of the Sims but I'm totally loving it so far.... :)

I'm playing the Sims 4 every day, even after school once I'm done with homework

Looking really forward to being active here and meeting every one

Hello @Verity15 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are enjoying playing sims 4 each day. It would be a great way to relax and have fun after you have finished your studies for the day.
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting fellow simmers and posting about what is happening in your game.
    umicorm wrote: »
    Good afternoon! I decided to sign up here although I don't think I'll be terribly active. I wanted to come see what the community is up to and came here after poking around "The Exhange" for a few minutes. I'm currently playing The Sims 3 which was gifted to me maybe around 2017 or 2018, but I am watching some streamers in build mode on TS4. :smile: So freaking cool. My first SIM game by technicality was SimSafari back on an old Windows hunk of computer. I watched a friend play the original Sims, and when I watched a different friend years later play Sims 2 on PS4, I was obsessed & got it on GameCube. I didn't realize until later that there was so much more to the game on PC. I realized it because I kept seeing YouTubers with all that custom content and had to figure out why I couldn't get that. OR have 2nd story houses!!! Getting it on PC was literally.. a game changer. Right now in Ts3 I am building renditions from memory of my childhood homes. In Ts2 I built a replica of my childhood dollhouse!

Hello @umicorm :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you first started playing The Sims 2 on the console, then enjoyed playing the pc version of Sims 2 and now also Sims 3. It is very special that you are making sims gameversions of your childhood homes <3 It would bring back lovely memories :)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    @Verity15 so sorry to hear about your mum. It's wonderful that you're able to recreate her in the game. Welcome to the forum. :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hii

My names Verity. I've literally only just found the world of the Sims but I'm totally loving it so far.... :)

I'm playing the Sims 4 every day, even after school once I'm done with homework

Looking really forward to being active here and meeting every one

Hello @Verity15 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are enjoying playing sims 4 each day. It would be a great way to relax and have fun after you have finished your studies for the day.
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting fellow simmers and posting about what is happening in your game.

Hello @rosemow thank you so much. It's lovely to meet you too!

I'm loving it so far. Lots of lovely people here and I'm enjoying the threads and games as well

You’re welcome :)
    I am so sorry to hear that your Mother passed away last year. I send hugs to you <3 It is lovely and special that you have made a simversion of her <3
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    @Verity15 Welcome to the forum! So sorry to hear you lost your Mom last year. I hope you have fun here on the forum and in the game. :heart:
  • msdaycareownermsdaycareowner Posts: 692 Member
    edited April 2022
    Msdaycareowner
    Looking for simmer friends!
    My name is ashley I’ve been a simmer since the first sims game came out. I am a simmer for life. I’m not a good builder or sim maker but I love playing. My favorite is gardening and collecting. My fave pack is cottage living in the sims 4! Tell me your user name so I can be your friend and tell me a little about yourself.

(EA_Lanna: Hi folks, a wee call out to add here. Please remember our forum is public and visible to all. Protect your information when posting online and help keep others safe by not sharing the following details: Email address, Mayhem ID, Phone number, Age, Home address, Real life name, Payment information, etc. Thanks and enjoy o/)
    Post edited by EA_Cade on
  • EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
    edited April 2022
    Name: Mari

Where are you from: Living in Ireland for half my life now, born in Brazil :)

What games are you playing: The Sims 4 (although I've played the entire Franchise as The Sims was the first game I ever played <3).

What are you trying out in the Sims at the moment: I'm always building in The Sims.

Favourite game pack: Cottage Living

What else are you into when you're not Simming: Watching series (Netflix) and wasting time on TikTok (Guilty!)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top