The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• OnyxAnnOnyxAnn Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi my name is Bri. I started playing the Sims back in the The Sims 2. I got the The Sims 2 double deluxe edition on my computer back in 2007. I really like the game it was fun to play and got me into the Sims franchise. I am now playing the sims 4 on my newer gaming laptop which I like it is very enjoyable. I hope I will meet some new friends on here who also is fan of the games.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,569 Member
    OnyxAnn wrote: »
    Hi my name is Bri. I started playing the Sims back in the The Sims 2. I got the The Sims 2 double deluxe edition on my computer back in 2007. I really like the game it was fun to play and got me into the Sims franchise. I am now playing the sims 4 on my newer gaming laptop which I like it is very enjoyable. I hope I will meet some new friends on here who also is fan of the games.

Hello @OnyxAnn :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 and are now also enjoying playing Sims 4. Simming is fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads and enjoy posting about what is happening in your game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • John95John95 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, my name is John. I'm a total noob when it comes to building, so I want to learn from here. Also, I played TS2 back in the days, skipped TS3 and now playing TS4
    John95 wrote: »
    Hi, my name is John. I'm a total noob when it comes to building, so I want to learn from here. Also, I played TS2 back in the days, skipped TS3 and now playing TS4

Hello @John95 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 and now are also playing sims 4. I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads and find helpful game tips.
  • SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    So there IS an introduction thread! Lol. Hi, everyone! I’m Kristen, & I’ve been playing The Sims since TS1. I’ve had a few accounts on here over the years, but I wanted to start fresh with my excitement for the upcoming Dream Home Decorator pack, lol.
    edited May 2021
    SimDork23 wrote: »
    So there IS an introduction thread! Lol. Hi, everyone! I’m Kristen, & I’ve been playing The Sims since TS1. I’ve had a few accounts on here over the years, but I wanted to start fresh with my excitement for the upcoming Dream Home Decorator pack, lol.

Hello @SimDork25 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since Sims 1. You would have spent many fun and happy hours over the time creating, building and playing the game. Simming is fun!
    The new Dream Decorator pack sounds great!
  • SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    Thank you, @rosemow! It’s nice to meet you, too! :) And, yes, simming is very fun! Haha.
  • GingerLlamaGingerLlama Posts: 51 Member
    Sul Sul! I'm Ginger, I play The Sims since I was 6 years old (2001) and I want to apologize for my english I want to apologize for my English in advance, it is not my first language and I'm really trying to improve!

I have always felt that my enthusiasm for this game was greater than most people's.. And the older I get, the more I need to meet people who share my enthusiasm! Having tried other platforms (like youtube and twitter), they are more difficult to really start talking to people. So I'm sooo happy to join the forums, I am a rather shy person but I hope that the courage to make myself known will not be lost! It is a pleasure to be here ❤
  • DemonLooksDemonLooks Posts: 5 New Member
    Naviiiiine

Its me.

Im here for the same reason normal is here, because admin decided to be a 🐸🐸🐸🐸
    hes incoherent and probably going insane at this point
    i dont know what his goal is, but what i do know is that.... im not gonna make it
    so anyway.. SIMMERS, hows it going ah?
    hows life
    what kind of difficulties are u facing at the moment?
    discuss.
    Sul Sul! I'm Ginger, I play The Sims since I was 6 years old (2001) and I want to apologize for my english I want to apologize for my English in advance, it is not my first language and I'm really trying to improve!

I have always felt that my enthusiasm for this game was greater than most people's.. And the older I get, the more I need to meet people who share my enthusiasm! Having tried other platforms (like youtube and twitter), they are more difficult to really start talking to people. So I'm sooo happy to join the forums, I am a rather shy person but I hope that the courage to make myself known will not be lost! It is a pleasure to be here ❤

Hello @GingerLlama :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming when a child and that it was a part of your life as you were growing up <3 You would many happy memories of fun times spent simming over the years. Simming is fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
    Happy simming! :) '
    Hello Nornal and Demonlooks. Welcome to the forums .
    I hope you will enjoy reading the threads, meeting felllow simmers and posting about what is happening in yiour games.
    Happy simming :)
  • GingerLlamaGingerLlama Posts: 51 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @GingerLlama :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you started simming when a child and that it was a part of your life as you were growing up <3 You would many happy memories of fun times spent simming over the years. Simming is fun!
    > I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
    > Happy simming! :) '

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I am really lucky to have the sims in my life since forever, happy simming ❤
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    hs8sFMR.gif?1

Hello! Welcome to the Forums! This thread is for new and old simmers to come and introduce themselves, and say a little bit about themselves. We can get to know each other, and welcome simmers to the forums. I look forward to meeting you all, and hearing a little bit about you.
    Happy simming to everyone!

Hello 👋,

I started playing Sims 1 but it was really Sims 2 that got me hooked. I remember buying Sims 2 basegame and H&M stuff and it went from there. When Sims 3 came out I was so impressed with the open world. My favourite expansion was Seasons. Sims 4 has taken a bit of time to power up but I love the build mode and making houses. It’s really helped with creating new house shapes. My favourite pack is Vampires.

Outside of Sims I love watching NCIS which is where I made my user name. Gibbs is my favourite character. I also write my own stories, mainly science fiction and recovering from a neck injury. I’m hoping to move to somewhere with a garden so I can get a cat.

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
    edited May 2021
    rosemow wrote: »
    hs8sFMR.gif?1

Hello! Welcome to the Forums! This thread is for new and old simmers to come and introduce themselves, and say a little bit about themselves. We can get to know each other, and welcome simmers to the forums. I look forward to meeting you all, and hearing a little bit about you.
    Happy simming to everyone!

Hello 👋,

I started playing Sims 1 but it was really Sims 2 that got me hooked. I remember buying Sims 2 basegame and H&M stuff and it went from there. When Sims 3 came out I was so impressed with the open world. My favourite expansion was Seasons. Sims 4 has taken a bit of time to power up but I love the build mode and making houses. It’s really helped with creating new house shapes. My favourite pack is Vampires.

Outside of Sims I love watching NCIS which is where I made my user name. Gibbs is my favourite character. I also write my own stories, mainly science fiction and recovering from a neck injury. I’m hoping to move to somewhere with a garden so I can get a cat.

Hello @ncisGibbs02 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is veey nice that you started simming by playing Sims 1, then have been enjoying playing each of the versions of the game. Seasons is a great pack! The changing weather and seasonal differences add many special features to the game and to how our sims live their lives. Building in the Sims 4 is very enjoyable! We can enjoy creating and furnishing builds with a wide variety of styles, types and themes.
    I am sorry that you have had a neck injury. I send hugs <3 I hope that pain you are experiencing will ease and that healing will take place day by day.
    I hope you will find and enjoy living in your new home.
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @GingerLlama :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you started simming when a child and that it was a part of your life as you were growing up <3 You would many happy memories of fun times spent simming over the years. Simming is fun!
    > I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
    > Happy simming! :) '

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I am really lucky to have the sims in my life since forever, happy simming ❤

You’re welcome :)
  • simcreator529simcreator529 Posts: 11 New Member
    hello I am leah and i don't know how to start a conversation

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    hello I am leah and i don't know how to start a conversation
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Hello @simcreator529 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!

New members are unable to start new threads until they become full members. You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/978073/new-members-guide-welcome-to-the-forums#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    You will be able to start a new thread when you become a full member :)
  • BlackRoseKYTBlackRoseKYT Posts: 4 New Member
    Hey, y'all!! The name is Kimi but my channel is BlackRoseKYT on youtube! :) I decided to get one of these accounts, as I am starting a brand new youtube channel, but having trouble thinking of ideas. Also any tips on the recording? I am a little shy about being awkward while being recorded (voice only atm).. any tips on voice and game videos? I don't want to be boring for my audience.
    Hey, y'all!! The name is Kimi but my channel is BlackRoseKYT on youtube! :) I decided to get one of these accounts, as I am starting a brand new youtube channel, but having trouble thinking of ideas. Also any tips on the recording? I am a little shy about being awkward while being recorded (voice only atm).. any tips on voice and game videos? I don't want to be boring for my audience.

Hello @BlackRoseKYT :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have started a new YouTube channel! That is exciting! You would be best to ask your questions on one of the threads in the Video Haven section of the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/artist-haven
    I hope your channel goes well!
  • Anchor283Anchor283 Posts: 18 Member
    Hello! I have been playing since 2000. Sims for life!!! I have questions so I need to rack up my points so I'm allowed to ask. Sad face. See all you later! Sul-sul!
    Anchor283 wrote: »
    Hello! I have been playing since 2000. Sims for life!!! I have questions so I need to rack up my points so I'm allowed to ask. Sad face. See all you later! Sul-sul!

Hello @Anchor283 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since 2000. You would have enjoyed playing a number of households over the time and seeing how their sims lives developed in your games. Simming is enjoyable!
    You will soon get the required points. You also need to have your account for over 24 hours.
  • TheStarrSimmerTheStarrSimmer Posts: 206 Member
    My name is Luther, and I am an original simmer. I have been playing since The Sims released in 2000. I've always enjoyed the unpredictability and charm of the games. When Sims 2 released it blew my mind, and my addiction grew with every expansion pack. And I played Sims 2 until February this year since it is no longer compatible on my new lap top. which was sad because I had a lot of storylines going. I managed to get the Goth family all the way to Mortimer's gr-grandson and his wife was with child so who knows. lol, So I had to give all that up and I couldn't afford to buy the Sims 4. I didn't think the Sims would be back in my life again...but In April this year, Steam had an 80% off sale, so the base game was like $5.00. But i could pay $17 for the base game and another EP, so I did that, and now my Sims journey continues.
    Snap_5bFm8Er5qd514231703.png
  • edgy_princessa_edgy_princessa_ Posts: 26 Member
    My name is Edgy🖤 & I'm practically a lifelong simmer. My aunt/godmother introduced me to the franchise & usually gave me her previous Sims version whenever a new one was released. Summer 2020 was packed with firsts for me, including: buying my first Sims game, playing Sims 4, playing Sims on console, & streaming on Twitch. I played with little to no DLC growing up, a stark contrast to me now owning all Sims 4 packs & kits (excluding Vampires, Realm of Magic, & Paranormal since I don't & have never played occult). I've since switched back to PC & credit The Sims franchise, especially Sims 4, not only for providing me with over a decade of entertainment, but for introducing me to Twitch & helping me grow as a streamer.
    My name is Luther, and I am an original simmer. I have been playing since The Sims released in 2000. I've always enjoyed the unpredictability and charm of the games. When Sims 2 released it blew my mind, and my addiction grew with every expansion pack. And I played Sims 2 until February this year since it is no longer compatible on my new lap top. which was sad because I had a lot of storylines going. I managed to get the Goth family all the way to Mortimer's gr-grandson and his wife was with child so who knows. lol, So I had to give all that up and I couldn't afford to buy the Sims 4. I didn't think the Sims would be back in my life again...but In April this year, Steam had an 80% off sale, so the base game was like $5.00. But i could pay $17 for the base game and another EP, so I did that, and now my Sims journey continues.

Hello @TheStarrSimmer :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 was released, and that you have been enjoy playing Sims 2.It is very great that you had the Goth family to Mortimer’s great grandson! It is not good that you had to leave Sims 2 due to not being able to play it on your new laptop :( But I am glad that you are now back simming again and playing Sims 4! You got the base game and pack at a great price!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top