Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    NotMFD1991 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I have a bit of a unique issue. I cant seem to find the password reset for my original account. My Origin Account (Shadowraven9) password does NOT work with my Sims Account (MFD1991). I had to make a second account just to post here.

EA HQ has been unable to resolve this issue. Id be more than happy to post in the welcome page if I can get my real account (MFD1991) working again.

Hello @NotMFD1991 I am sorry that you are having issues with your account. It may be best to post about your issueon the activities wall of Ea_Leeloo who may be able to help you.
  • azmoonchildazmoonchild Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi everyone! I go by Lena. I have always lo9ved the Sims but since getting Sims 4, I am always on. I took a break for a little while and now I am back full force and play daily. I love to build. I share my builds to the gallery under azmoonchild and i also have an IG azmoonchild.builds I have troubles with gameplay because it takes so long to get anywhere with the game but this year I plan to explore everything and all of the packs I have.
    Hi everyone! I go by Lena. I have always lo9ved the Sims but since getting Sims 4, I am always on. I took a break for a little while and now I am back full force and play daily. I love to build. I share my builds to the gallery under azmoonchild and i also have an IG azmoonchild.builds I have troubles with gameplay because it takes so long to get anywhere with the game but this year I plan to explore everything and all of the packs I have.

Hello @azmoonchild :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that after a break you are back simming again and enjoying playing Sims 4 each day. It is lovely that you share your builds through the Gallery so as other simmers can also enjoy having your builds in their games.
    I hope you will enjoy exploring all the great features and details of the packs you own.
    Happy simming! :)
  • VivarantVivarant Posts: 43 Member
    Hi everyone I'm Vivarant aka Vivarant007 and I'm new to the forum but not new at all to the sims. I play on console and earned my platinum trophy for completing the game. I now love to create nocc content which you can find in my gallery. Stop by and drop me a hello or grab some content for your builds. I'll be popping in the forum to complete challenges and get inspiration from all you awesome simmers!

Oh I guess I should mention I play on console, ps4 to be exact. So I concentrate on nocc because options are so limited on console. In the future though I may create some cc just for fun. <3
    Vivarant wrote: »
    Hi everyone I'm Vivarant aka Vivarant007 and I'm new to the forum but not new at all to the sims. I play on console and earned my platinum trophy for completing the game. I now love to create nocc content which you can find in my gallery. Stop by and drop me a hello or grab some content for your builds. I'll be popping in the forum to complete challenges and get inspiration from all you awesome simmers!

Oh I guess I should mention I play on console, ps4 to be exact. So I concentrate on nocc because options are so limited on console. In the future though I may create some cc just for fun. <3

Hello @Vivarant :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you great that you play the ps4 console version of the game and earned the platinum trophy!
    It is nice that you enjoy creating nocc wallart. It adds a great look to the homes of our sims or to community venues that they visit.
    I hope that you will enjoy doing the challenges that are on the forum threads.
  • NidhiB777NidhiB777 Posts: 21 Member
    I'm Nidhi. I prefer playing the Sims 3 offline, and online communities aren't really my thing. But I thought I'd give it a try :)
    I've been playing TS3 for 3 years-ish. I like building and playing challenges.
    About me... Well I'm a Leo, love puppies to no end, love reading novels and book series, prefer to sit at home and game. I do art as a hobby and play the keyboard. I am obsessed with music. Introverted. I haven't switched to the Sims 4 because of the general opinion that TS3 is better... I'm just waitin for TS5.
    My game has a few problems now, but once they are resolved I'm going to post my creations as my contribution to the community! Happy Simming!
    NidhiB777 wrote: »
    I'm Nidhi. I prefer playing the Sims 3 offline, and online communities aren't really my thing. But I thought I'd give it a try :)
    I've been playing TS3 for 3 years-ish. I like building and playing challenges.
    About me... Well I'm a Leo, love puppies to no end, love reading novels and book series, prefer to sit at home and game. I do art as a hobby and play the keyboard. I am obsessed with music. Introverted. I haven't switched to the Sims 4 because of the general opinion that TS3 is better... I'm just waitin for TS5.
    My game has a few problems now, but once they are resolved I'm going to post my creations as my contribution to the community! Happy Simming!

Hello @NidhiB777 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you enjoy playing Sims 3 and doing building and challenges. Building is an enjoyable way of expressing out creativety through the game!
    Puppies are cute! You would also be enjoying having sim puppies also! It is nice that you enjoy music. Music can calm us, cheer us, and is lovely to listen to however we are feeling.
    I hope your game issues are fixed very soon.
  • Alys_ParinaAlys_Parina Posts: 19 Member
    hello :3 i'm Alys (pronounced Alice, like Alice in Wonderland)

my sister bought me the sims for my birthday two or three years ago, thinking I'd love it. which i did. but now i'm addicted--i may or may not have spent six hours building the art-deco-esque Alfea university from the winx club the other night when I should have been doing homework. i think it looks beautiful, but for some reason my sims won't climb the stairs... :( which is why/how i found this forum, because i want to know what i've done wrong (I feel like I've done all i can to fix it... *sigh*) but I'm sure it'll be nice and helpful for other things sim-related too :P even if i run into other issues or want to know which packs i should invest in first etc etc.

i'm 21 pursuing a degree in psychology. I like drawing, writing, kickboxing, and hanging out with family. the first sim i ever made (the sim i based on me (uwu) named Alyce) is a mum of three boys (Asa (adopted), Shaun (first husband's), and Sasha (second husband's)), she's been married twice, and most recently her current husband was impregnated by aliens so now there's a little blue baby girl (Amara) in the family too :) my sim was a prolific entertainer and writer but recently changed career direction to be a detective, and she works alongside Dana Scully and Fox Mulder >:3

so in short, sul sul (^w^)
  • ProZackProZack Posts: 15 Member
    > @fullspiral said:
    > I'm not here to make friends and influence people. I'm here because I love the sims. Who I am and what I do irl is irrelevant to this game. For me, personally, I don't come here to get to know anyone. I come to talk about the game.

I like that, short, sweet and to the point.

I am also here to talk about the game. I'm also just trying to post enough comments and get enough points so I can start threads, cause THAT'S a thing...
    ♛ 𝓠𝕦𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕖 ♛

"Segregation was wrong when it was forced by white people, and I believe it is still wrong when it is requested by black people." ~ Coretta Scott King
    hello :3 i'm Alys (pronounced Alice, like Alice in Wonderland)

my sister bought me the sims for my birthday two or three years ago, thinking I'd love it. which i did. but now i'm addicted--i may or may not have spent six hours building the art-deco-esque Alfea university from the winx club the other night when I should have been doing homework. i think it looks beautiful, but for some reason my sims won't climb the stairs... :( which is why/how i found this forum, because i want to know what i've done wrong (I feel like I've done all i can to fix it... *sigh*) but I'm sure it'll be nice and helpful for other things sim-related too :P even if i run into other issues or want to know which packs i should invest in first etc etc.

i'm 21 pursuing a degree in psychology. I like drawing, writing, kickboxing, and hanging out with family. the first sim i ever made (the sim i based on me (uwu) named Alyce) is a mum of three boys (Asa (adopted), Shaun (first husband's), and Sasha (second husband's)), she's been married twice, and most recently her current husband was impregnated by aliens so now there's a little blue baby girl (Amara) in the family too :) my sim was a prolific entertainer and writer but recently changed career direction to be a detective, and she works alongside Dana Scully and Fox Mulder >:3

so in short, sul sul (^w^)

Hello @Alys_Parina :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is lovely that your sister bought you the Sims as a birthday gift <3 It is a gift that you have enjoyed using and playing for many fun and enjoyable hours ever since!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads and enjoy finding helpful game tips and information.
    It is very nice that you made a simversion of yourself and are playing her in your game.
    I hope your psychology studies are going well. Simming would be an enjoyable way of taking a break from the stresses of your studies.
  • Tw1stedAng3lTw1stedAng3l Posts: 49 Member
    Sul sul!

I am a Sims addict since Sims 1. I am a Sagittarius, a caffeine addict (soda or coffee please), a mama to a 10yo and a 5mo, a wife, and I love to build places and create Sims (that counts as playing, right?). On the gallery, you can look up my previous uploads under my old EA ID {CandyHarlequin} (not trying to break rules, just got my EA ID situated this morning and want people to know what to search for as no uploads under my current ID {Tw1stedAng3l} at this time). My project, at current is to revamp every world I currently own. Right now, I am starting in Glimmerbrook. I also will probably end up modifying all the townies before placing them back into the game. Oh, and I play on my Xbox One S as I have not had a computer for over a year now.
    About me: ☆Mama☆Gamer☆Caffeine Addict☆Artist☆Hopeless Romantic☆Bibliophile (Bookworm)☆Nerd☆Writer☆

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. - Mahatma Ghandi
    Sul sul!

I am a Sims addict since Sims 1. I am a Sagittarius, a caffeine addict (soda or coffee please), a mama to a 10yo and a 5mo, a wife, and I love to build places and create Sims (that counts as playing, right?). On the gallery, you can look up my previous uploads under my old EA ID {CandyHarlequin} (not trying to break rules, just got my EA ID situated this morning and want people to know what to search for as no uploads under my current ID {Tw1stedAng3l} at this time). My project, at current is to revamp every world I currently own. Right now, I am starting in Glimmerbrook. I also will probably end up modifying all the townies before placing them back into the game. Oh, and I play on my Xbox One S as I have not had a computer for over a year now.

Hello @Tw1stedAng3l :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable and fun hours and days over the time playing, creating and building! Perhaps one day your children will become simmers just like you!
    I hope your revamping of each world goes very well.
  • TrillianAstra042TrillianAstra042 Posts: 25 Member
    Hi everyone! I've been playing The Sims on and off since the very first game and I find it's one of the few games I can keep coming back to, even after so many years. I enjoy CAS and building houses the most: if anyone is interested in my adventures replicating iconic architectural styles from cities across Canada, my gallery id is the same as my username here! So far, I've got some Toronto inspired Bay-and-Gable homes and a selection of Vancouver Specials. I'm looking forward to chatting more with everyone here and hopefully competing in build challenges once I become a full member. =)
    Hi everyone! I've been playing The Sims on and off since the very first game and I find it's one of the few games I can keep coming back to, even after so many years. I enjoy CAS and building houses the most: if anyone is interested in my adventures replicating iconic architectural styles from cities across Canada, my gallery id is the same as my username here! So far, I've got some Toronto inspired Bay-and-Gable homes and a selection of Vancouver Specials. I'm looking forward to chatting more with everyone here and hopefully competing in build challenges once I become a full member. =)

Hello @TrillianAstra042 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. It is a great game that simmers can take breaks from and go back to later on.
    Building and furnishing homes is a very enjoyable part of simming! Your Canadian themed homes sound very nice!
    I hope you will enjoy entering the build challenges if you decide to do that.
    @TrillianAstra042 it is awesome to see another new person here. Especially one who has a similar play style to me! I hope you enjoy your time here with everyone, and I will most definitely be checking out your gallery contributions!
    About me: ☆Mama☆Gamer☆Caffeine Addict☆Artist☆Hopeless Romantic☆Bibliophile (Bookworm)☆Nerd☆Writer☆

• IvyEvalineIvyEvaline Posts: 17 Member
    Hi ivy here. Posting to get the count up but also to introduce myself ;p. I used to play sim 1 a bit on my roommate's pc. It was kinda fun back then but after that I didn't play again until I decided to give a try couple years back. The graphics sure had a big upgrade ;p. Anyways, I play on console. I play for the gameplay/ game mechanics. But after awhile it does get repetitive. Nowadays, I play to write stories.
    IvyEvaline wrote: »
    Hi ivy here. Posting to get the count up but also to introduce myself ;p. I used to play sim 1 a bit on my roommate's pc. It was kinda fun back then but after that I didn't play again until I decided to give a try couple years back. The graphics sure had a big upgrade ;p. Anyways, I play on console. I play for the gameplay/ game mechanics. But after awhile it does get repetitive. Nowadays, I play to write stories.

Hello @IvyEvaline :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 1 on your roommate’s computer, and now you are playing it on your own console. There has been a lot of difference in the graphics from the first version to Sims 4 now :)
    It is great that you enjoy writing stories about your sims. It is a great of using your creativity through the game.
    Hiyas Ivy! I hope you will be sharing your stories, as I love to see what other Sims players come up with. I also love your name, and look forward to seeing more posts from you.

• NyctreesNyctrees Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey guys! I'm new here, and am a bit lost, do you mind helping me out? Where should i post a question about gardening in city living?
  • NyctreesNyctrees Posts: 3 New Member
    Oh 🐸🐸🐸🐸 this was mad old I'm sorry
    Nyctrees wrote: »
    Hey guys! I'm new here, and am a bit lost, do you mind helping me out? Where should i post a question about gardening in city living?

Hello @Nyctrees :) Welcome to the forums!
    New members are unable to start new threads until they become full members. You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/978073/new-members-guide-welcome-to-the-forums#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    You will be able to start a new thread when you become a full member.
    You could post your question in the packs section of the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/ts4-pack-discussions
  • olivetree000olivetree000 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm Olive and I'm 22. My life is not very interesting. I love reading books and watching Netflix. I also have a cat Thomas, he is cream colored and very cunning. I have a fairly routine job and an old car. But I love my boring life.
    Hi everyone! I'm Olive and I'm 22. My life is not very interesting. I love reading books and watching Netflix. I also have a cat Thomas, he is cream colored and very cunning. I have a fairly routine job and an old car. But I love my boring life.

Hello @olivetree000 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have a cat. He would be a special animal member of your household. Sims cats and dogs in the game are also very cute! It is lovely that you enjoy reading books. Time passes very quickly when reading a good book and wanting to keep reading to see what happens next!
    Welcome @olivetree000!
    Sometimes, boring is good. I think, if it makes you happy and causes no harm to others then do it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top