Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• PointmarionPointmarion Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm an active twitch sim player. If you guys ever have suggestions or ideas on a build stop by!

Http://www.twitch.tv/tinkertoad
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    edited November 2020
    I'm an active twitch sim player. If you guys ever have suggestions or ideas on a build stop by!

www.twitch.tv/tinkertoad

Hello @Pointmarion :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you do twitch streaming of the Sims! :) You may like to read and post on the threads in the Video Haven section of the forums,
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/artist-haven
    Happy simming! :)
  • GhastlyVonGoreGhastlyVonGore Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi everyone! I'm Ghastly and I've been a simmer since the original Sims came out. I love that The Sims lets me be creative and come up with new characters, stories, buildings, and much more. I am a mom of 2, mental health advocate, and personal servant to way too many cats when I'm not gaming.
    Hi everyone! I'm Ghastly and I've been a simmer since the original Sims came out. I love that The Sims lets me be creative and come up with new characters, stories, buildings, and much more. I am a mom of 2, mental health advocate, and personal servant to way too many cats when I'm not gaming.

Hello @GhastlyVonGore :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many happy and fun hours over the time playing, creating and building in the game. It is great that we can express our creativity through the game!
    Perhaps one day your kids will become simmers just like you!
    It is great that you enjoy caring for cats! Cats do make us their servants!
  • Wolfie_GirlXoxWolfie_GirlXox Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! My name is Wolfie and I love animals and all things relating to them!
    I mostly joined the forums to get help playing because even after 3 years of simming I am pretty bad at this game
    Hi! My name is Wolfie and I love animals and all things relating to them!
    I mostly joined the forums to get help playing because even after 3 years of simming I am pretty bad at this game

Hello @Wolfie_GirlXox :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you love animals.You would be enjoying having pets as a part of your Sims households :) Sims cats and dogs are cute!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers, and find helpful tips on playing the game
  • surkatsurkat Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello! I'm surkat :)

I started playing Sims in March of this year, as a crutch to get through quarantine. I had always wanted to play Sims but growing up couldn't afford it and then there was always something stopping me. BUT I now have Sims 4 and it is life ♡

I love animals and reading and all things Potter.

I'm usually a lurker but I've been trying to get more involved in the community! :)
    surkat wrote: »
    Hello! I'm surkat :)

I started playing Sims in March of this year, as a crutch to get through quarantine. I had always wanted to play Sims but growing up couldn't afford it and then there was always something stopping me. BUT I now have Sims 4 and it is life ♡

I love animals and reading and all things Potter.

I'm usually a lurker but I've been trying to get more involved in the community! :)

Hello @surkat :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is great that you started simming earlier this year amd that it has helped you get through quarantine. It is enjoyable and fun to play, and lets us have a break from real life and all that it is holding.
    I hope you enjoy chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, amd posting about what is happening in your game.
  • GwenniLouiseGwenniLouise Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello, I'm Gwenni Louise :) ... I'm new to The Sims forums, but I'm not new to The Sims!! I have been Simming happily since February 4th 2000!!
    I'm 46 yrs old. I was born, raised & currently live in Wisconsin USA. I've got 3 awesome sons (27, 22 & 17) & 1 adorable 19-year-old cat, Lacie!! Recently, I became a proud Granny to my grandcat, Loki & my granddog, Milo. I'm trying to be patient for a grandbaby that doesn't have fur ;)!! The Sims, in all its versions, have given me so much happiness over the last 20 years!! I can't ever see myself not playing The Sims in some form. I still enjoy playing The Sims Medieval & Sim City, as well. I also play The Sims Mobile from time to time. I'm looking forward to reading & maybe contributing to the forums, but I'm not sure how often that will be. Thank you to all of you who have helped so many of our fellow Simmers & I'm happy to be a part of the #AweSim Simming Community!! You can find me on the Gallery, Twitter & Tumblr at GwenniLouise. Happy Simming!! :)
  • MiaSimmer92MiaSimmer92 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi there. I'm Mya and I've been playing The Sims since Sims 2 bustin out on playstation! I'm 24 years old and I live in Wisconsin. I tend to try my best to make friends within the community and making a sims instagram kind of helped that but I'm finally using this account to interact with others more hopefully because I live and breathe the sims and learn more about the game everyday despite playing it for years. I also a newcomer to making YouTube videos for Create A Sims since that's one of the big things I enjoy to do (Although I really suck at making male sims haha). I own Sims 2 with all the expansions as well as Sims 3 and all of those expansions. Sims 4 is the only game I don't own all of the packs but that's mainly because I only bought the ones I was interested in. But anywho, I hope to make some friends on here and chat about sims and even RL stuff occasionally! <3
  • GwenniLouiseGwenniLouise Posts: 2 New Member
    > @MiaSimmer92 said:
    > Hi there. I'm Mya and I've been playing The Sims since Sims 2 bustin out on playstation! I'm 24 years old and I live in Wisconsin. I tend to try my best to make friends within the community and making a sims instagram kind of helped that but I'm finally using this account to interact with others more hopefully because I live and breathe the sims and learn more about the game everyday despite playing it for years. I also a newcomer to making YouTube videos for Create A Sims since that's one of the big things I enjoy to do (Although I really suck at making male sims haha). I own Sims 2 with all the expansions as well as Sims 3 and all of those expansions. Sims 4 is the only game I don't own all of the packs but that's mainly because I only bought the ones I was interested in. But anywho, I hope to make some friends on here and chat about sims and even RL stuff occasionally! <3

Wow!! Great minds think alike!! Only 6 minutes after I made my 1st post & we're both from Wisconsin, too!! Welcome to the forums, Mya :smile:!! I look forward to seeing more of your posts here & would love to follow you on the Gallery, too. I'm always open to making new friends myself, especially friends who are fellow Simmers!! I also don't make male sims very well either ;) ... it's something I'm working on. I'd love to subscribe to your YouTube channel. I'm not a YouTuber, but I do love following those who are brave enough to start that adventure!! Best wishes to you & Happy Simming :smile:!!
  • tawmtawmztawmtawmz Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi all,

Long time Sims fan excited to explore the community!
    Hello, I'm Gwenni Louise :) ... I'm new to The Sims forums, but I'm not new to The Sims!! I have been Simming happily since February 4th 2000!!
    I'm 46 yrs old. I was born, raised & currently live in Wisconsin USA. I've got 3 awesome sons (27, 22 & 17) & 1 adorable 19-year-old cat, Lacie!! Recently, I became a proud Granny to my grandcat, Loki & my granddog, Milo. I'm trying to be patient for a grandbaby that doesn't have fur ;)!! The Sims, in all its versions, have given me so much happiness over the last 20 years!! I can't ever see myself not playing The Sims in some form. I still enjoy playing The Sims Medieval & Sim City, as well. I also play The Sims Mobile from time to time. I'm looking forward to reading & maybe contributing to the forums, but I'm not sure how often that will be. Thank you to all of you who have helped so many of our fellow Simmers & I'm happy to be a part of the #AweSim Simming Community!! You can find me on the Gallery, Twitter & Tumblr at GwenniLouise. Happy Simming!! :)

Hello @GwenniLouise :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since 2000 and enjoyed playing the variety of Sims versions. Simming is very enjoyable and fun! You would lots of special memories of fun and happy hours spent simming over the years and households you have played, Congratulations on your new grand cat and grand dog! <3
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting fellow simmers and posting about what is happening in your games
    Hi there. I'm Mya and I've been playing The Sims since Sims 2 bustin out on playstation! I'm 24 years old and I live in Wisconsin. I tend to try my best to make friends within the community and making a sims instagram kind of helped that but I'm finally using this account to interact with others more hopefully because I live and breathe the sims and learn more about the game everyday despite playing it for years. I also a newcomer to making YouTube videos for Create A Sims since that's one of the big things I enjoy to do (Although I really suck at making male sims haha). I own Sims 2 with all the expansions as well as Sims 3 and all of those expansions. Sims 4 is the only game I don't own all of the packs but that's mainly because I only bought the ones I was interested in. But anywho, I hope to make some friends on here and chat about sims and even RL stuff occasionally! <3

Hello @MiaSimmer92 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing the console version of Sims 2 and then that led you to playing and owning all the expansions of Sims 2 and Sims 3 and are now also playing Sims 4. It is great that you have started making YouTube simming videos! :) Simmers would be enjoying watching them.
    I hope you will enjoy meeting fellow simmers on the forum threads and chatting about the game. We are always learning new things about the game every time we play!
    tawmtawmz wrote: »
    Hi all,

Long time Sims fan excited to explore the community!

Hello @tawmtawmz :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful game tips, and enjoy posting about what is happening in your game!
  • sallad96sallad96 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi everyone! I'm a semi-new player. I've been watching Sims YouTubers for a while without having the game though, haha. Sims 4 is the first and only Sims game I've played and I love it! I especially enjoy challenges, and even creating a forum account I've used many threads to find fun challenges. Looking forward to being more involved now!
    sallad96 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I'm a semi-new player. I've been watching Sims YouTubers for a while without having the game though, haha. Sims 4 is the first and only Sims game I've played and I love it! I especially enjoy challenges, and even creating a forum account I've used many threads to find fun challenges. Looking forward to being more involved now!

Hello @sallad96 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing sims 4. Simming is enjoyable and fun!
    It is great that you enjoy challenges. Challenges encourage us to play the game in new ways than how we may normally play, and we discover new things about the game!
  • MiaSimmer92MiaSimmer92 Posts: 5 New Member
    > @GwenniLouise said:
    > > @MiaSimmer92 said:
    > > Hi there. I'm Mya and I've been playing The Sims since Sims 2 bustin out on playstation! I'm 24 years old and I live in Wisconsin. I tend to try my best to make friends within the community and making a sims instagram kind of helped that but I'm finally using this account to interact with others more hopefully because I live and breathe the sims and learn more about the game everyday despite playing it for years. I also a newcomer to making YouTube videos for Create A Sims since that's one of the big things I enjoy to do (Although I really suck at making male sims haha). I own Sims 2 with all the expansions as well as Sims 3 and all of those expansions. Sims 4 is the only game I don't own all of the packs but that's mainly because I only bought the ones I was interested in. But anywho, I hope to make some friends on here and chat about sims and even RL stuff occasionally! <3
    >
    > Wow!! Great minds think alike!! Only 6 minutes after I made my 1st post & we're both from Wisconsin, too!! Welcome to the forums, Mya :smile:!! I look forward to seeing more of your posts here & would love to follow you on the Gallery, too. I'm always open to making new friends myself, especially friends who are fellow Simmers!! I also don't make male sims very well either ;) ... it's something I'm working on. I'd love to subscribe to your YouTube channel. I'm not a YouTuber, but I do love following those who are brave enough to start that adventure!! Best wishes to you & Happy Simming :smile:!!

Omg that is insane! I just recently moved back to Wisconsin from Texas as I missed my hometown aha! But I'd love to become friends! I haven't posted any of my sims on my gallery yet but I believe my ID on there is Kurusakito. That's so sweet, my youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDosvVZCNkxQT5oyprCYiKA. But I'm so glad that I was able to meet someone already aha, especially from my hometown!
  • cr0cpotcr0cpot Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi I'm Maxine and I've been playing since sims 3 when I was in high school (I'm 22 now), I used to just focus on gameplay but in the sims 4 I've mostly been into cas and building/decorating because gameplay is lacking tbh. I usually only go to this forum for broken cc updates but finally decided to make an account :)
    edited November 2020
    cr0cpot wrote: »
    Hi I'm Maxine and I've been playing since sims 3 when I was in high school (I'm 22 now), I used to just focus on gameplay but in the sims 4 I've mostly been into cas and building/decorating because gameplay is lacking tbh. I usually only go to this forum for broken cc updates but finally decided to make an account :)

Hello @cr0cpot :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims when at school,and are now playing Sims 4 also.
    Simming alllows us to express our creativity through our builds and is fun also!
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
    Happpy simming! :)
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • KaymarKaymar Posts: 1 New Member
    Hieee fellow simmers! I'm Kayla, 28 year old sim fanatic. Super chill and laid back. I love to momming and of course, simming. :blush:
    Kaymar wrote: »
    Hieee fellow simmers! I'm Kayla, 28 year old sim fanatic. Super chill and laid back. I love to momming and of course, simming. :blush:

Hello @Kaymar :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the the forum threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers, and enjoy posting on the threads about your sims and what is happening in your game.
  • kkanne31kkanne31 Posts: 66 Member
    Hi everyone! Kristen here 31 year old (tomorrow!) who has been playing since the sims first came out! Just getting back into it within the past year or so due to extra free time with everything going on!
    kkanne31 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Kristen here 31 year old (tomorrow!) who has been playing since the sims first came out! Just getting back into it within the past year or so due to extra free time with everything going on!

Hello @kkanne31 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    Happy Birthday for tomorrow! <3 I hope that you have a very lovely birthday!
    It is great that you have been playing since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed playing a number of sims households over the time and seeing how their lives developed in your game! Simming is enjoyable and fun!
    With the virus situation, many simmers are finding that simming has been helping them through this time.
  • kkanne31kkanne31 Posts: 66 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @kkanne31 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    > Happy Birthday for tomorrow! <3 I hope that you have a very lovely birthday!
    > It is great that you have been playing since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed playing a number of sims households over the time and seeing how their lives developed in your game! Simming is enjoyable and fun!
    > With the virus situation, many simmers are finding that simming has been helping them through this time.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you for the nice welcome!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top