October 16 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 154,592 Member
    dreamyari wrote: »
    Hi friends! I'm Ari and I've been playing The Sims since I was around 13 years old, and typing that has made me realise that I've been playing these games for twelve years which is crazy.
    I was an avid player of TS4 but recently switched back to TS3 after years of being away and it's brought so much life back into the game for me personally. Today I'll be starting a new legacy challenge and I'm very excited to see where it takes me ♥

Hello @dreamyari :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming when a teen, and that has been a part of your life over the years. You would have many special memories of fun times spent simming in the game <3
    I hope the legacy challenge that you are starting today goes well!
    Happy simming! :)
  • MissClairelyMissClairely Posts: 11 New Member
    Hi! I think I may have posted here before because apparently I've been signed up here for like seven years, but I haven't been active, so I figured a reintroduction was necessary. Sorry in advance for how utterly long this is, if there's a spoiler or "read more" option on this forum please let me know...

I'm a simmer from the American south in my late 20's. I've played: TS1 + all EPs, The Urbz: Sims in the City (shut up okay this game was LIT in 2004), TS2 + most EPs, TS3 + all EPs except Ambitions, and TS4 + All EPs, GPs, and SPs (god help me). I'm new to TS4, got the base game free and then all the packs went on sale during quarantine so I said why not. The caveat here is I don't have a gaming PC, and the free base game + sale was on PS4. So I'm playing TS4 with every single pack installed, but no mods or CC because EA hates console players.

I won't lie -- I am DEEPLY disappointed by many aspects of TS4...there are so many game-breaking bugs I'd be here all day if I listed JUST the ones I've encountered since playing. I was busy with school when TS4 launched, so I literally hadn't touched a Sims game since TS3: Into the Future (and what a masterpiece that game was. Strangerville could never.) I'm sure you can imagine my shock at the lack of Create-a-Style, the lack of color sliders for hair, skin, and eyes, the terrible, limited, and mismatched swatches in build mode, the lack of a memory system or any indication that your Sims remember or are affected by events beyond just getting a sad moodlet, the terrible eyelashes, no fingernails, unbelievably nonsensical accessory system -- why can't I put this ring on the other hand? Why are all the cool bracelets only for one arm? Why is it so hard to get a full set of jewelry where each piece isn't a slightly different shade of gold from the others? Why are these tattoos so much worse than the ones in TS3? Why can I decorate Occults any way I want...except with vampire teeth? I can give vampires the scary mermaid teeth, but can't give mermaids the scary vampire fangs, even though with every other occult asset, you can use it freely between occults (with the exception of alien eyes). I don't get why they don't just have you select what kind of occult sim you want and then boom: access to ALL the occult CAS items -- all teeth, all eyes, all weird skin tones, all face details, etc. Why can't I give my vampire freaky alien eyes? Why can't my murderous siren have vampire fangs -- she can have vampire eyes! It just doesn't make sense.

The Sims themselves look cute, toddlers especially. But once they hit the young adult stage, the overly-animated, mime-esque way they move is so cartoonish and off-putting. Like that little thing they do when one approaches the other and they agree to woohoo -- they both do this bizzare little movement that, if you did it in real life, you'd soon find yourself short a bedmate. It's so weird. So many otherwise cute moments are ruined by stuff like this. Also why does my sim have to auto-queue a fist-pump every time she finishes knitting something?

Multitasking is nice, or it would be if it weren't broken AF. It's not multitasking if they literally stop what they're doing to do the other thing. Chatting while having a meal shouldn't make that meal take three times as long to eat, I mean seriously. Parenthood would be fun if all the toddler furniture wasn't straight-up cursed. I just feed them on the floor and have them put themselves to bed because I don't always have six hours to babysit mom-sim while she picks up and puts down her kid in the high chair repeatedly instead of just feeding them, or decides she can't read her kid to sleep because...the bed is against a wall. OK. I was actually excited for laundry, but all it does is set the house on fire no matter how much you clean the lint tray, then it bugs out and no longer gives you the option to "wash," so you have to delete the washer and dryer otherwise your sims will be in dirty clothes 24/7. Thus, without mods, that whole pack is effectively useless.

Kids in general are super fun but there's no escape from them -- the nanny doesn't work unless you leave all your doors unlocked, because she doesn't count as household OR employee for some foolish reason so if you want to keep your cat out of the un-moveable woohoo bush near your lot, you can't have a nanny, because the second that door unlocks, Whiskers over here is on a mission to get skunked/bitten. Daycare is bugged and will literally lead to your child being taken away because you get back from your date to the romance festival only to find that your toddler has returned from daycare with a full bladder, an empty stomach, and terrible hygiene. Stuff like this has apparently gone on for years, and it never gets addressed. Butlers are annoying as can be, all they do is remove my decor and call it 'cleaning' -- here's a hint: if it's on a desk/shelf, it's not meant to be collected and thrown in a toybox! Also, can you please stop cooking nonstop when everyone has a full stomach and there's a fridge full of fresh leftovers?? I know you can customize their behavior but I can never get them to behave to my liking. Like, seriously. If something breaks, fix it. If there's a mess (an ACTUAL mess -- toddler made a mess, puddles on the floor, dirty counter/sink/dishes) then clean it up, but leave my kid's toys alone unless they're strewn about the floor. If there's a kid screaming, take care of it, and feed it if it needs to be fed -- don't cook just to cook, wasting my money and ingredients. And otherwise, when nothing is going on, 🎃🎃🎃🎃 OF MY FACE. Go read your book in your bedroom, stop butting into conversations, interrupting my Sim as she tries to cook, chatting me up when the kids are making a mess and you've been directed to care for minors...just, ugh. It's like this with all services. Maid shows up, there's not a mess? K bye, lemme charge you for doing nothing. Uh, how about you hang out at my house for a few hours and clean messes up as they're made? Don't even get me started on caterers, bartenders, and hired performers. You're lucky to get them to even show up, let alone do their intended job before the event ends.

Even build mode is bugged -- placing ladders or stairs (esp with railings) against walls often creates a huge gap in the exterior trim, foundation, and spandrels that doesn't go away even when you delete the stairs. There are multiple posts about this all over EA's websites, they've ignored the issue for years.

What I DO love:

-Face/body sculpting. FINALLY I can build Sims based on real people/characters and they actually look like them. Can't praise that aspect of CAS enough, truly. But it just makes it that much more sad that they killed create-a-style. I can make a sim who looks exactly like x-person...unless x-person has purple hair that ISN'T a 🎃🎃🎃🎃 lavender shade.
    -Cute clothes, especially for toddlers and kids. I don't think we have enough, however. I have every pack and constantly find myself making the same outfits over and over. Also, why can't I pierce my toddler's ears? It's very common in many cultures. Also common? Painting their nails. But Mom-sims cant even get nail beds, so I guess that's asking too much.
    -Photography is amazing...if you have the Moschino pack.
    -Occult powers. I like that they actually DO stuff, not just "ooh look i made flames shoot out for a second." My spellcaster sim just opened a bakery and can't afford employees yet -- that scruberoo spell works WONDERS keeping those stupid bakery displays clean and doing it fast enough that I don't miss out on customers.
    -Aliens are the coolest they've ever been in this series...except for the face-warping bug. When one ages up, their face warps to the extreme. Anyone can replicate this bug in CAS if they don't believe me -- create an alien, then switch back and forth between young adult and adult. They get a whole new face. It is a known bug and has been for years. EA ignores it. This means that I can't have aliens marry into my families because they and their offspring will suffer from shrink/warp-face when they age, and breeding/editing out the ugly takes forever. It is an OBVIOUS bug, just like the issue with male faces that was present near launch. They fixed that because it was a game-breaker. This is a game-breaker for those of us who love aliens, but EA can just ignore it and pretend it's a feature of their ~~alien genetics~~ or whatever, because suddenly growing a huge nose and a tiny chin on your 18th birthday is totally an alien thing. /s
    -The worlds are all stunning. But again, the lack of an open world like TS3 and the constant. flipping. loadscreens. Good LORD, there's so much I've never explored because exploration is such an unintuitive pain in the rear in this game. You're at a venue, see a bar across the street and...oh, that's not a lot, it's a fake building. Okay. Oh, look, an actual bar, right next door to the lot I'm currently on! I'll just walk on over and--loadscreen. Oh. Okay.

I know, I know -- "There's a mod for that!" There is not, however, a generous benefactor waiting in the wings to hand me $1500 for a gaming PC + $500 more to re-buy all the packs for PC. And you shouldn't NEED mods to enjoy a game this expensive, made by such a big company. If you do need mods to enjoy this game (and frankly, IMO, you do) then maybe they shouldn't publish it on console??? No way that achieves anything but more angry fans wondering why everything is so broken.

Before I bought TS4, I watched a bit of gameplay on youtube and had no IDEA how much of what I was seeing was the result of a mod. Then I open the game myself and it's like...🎃🎃🎃🎃 is this? And that's probaby my fault for not researching enough but man, I used some CC in the previous Sims titles, but didn't really use mods frequently, as I rarely encountered bugs or situations that required them for my gameplay to be enjoyable. Now EA is just publishing half-baked packs, looking at the endless bug reports and shrugging "Eh, the modders will fix it." And they have. They've made functional bunk-beds while EA claims they're impossible, they've made stuff like MCCC to essentially pick up the massive amount of slack EA left on the floor when they published this disaster, they've made mods that give sims actual personalities and memories, mods that make trying for a baby/pregnancy more realistic, they've fixed CAS in lots of ways, and essentially they've made TS4 what it is today.

It just sucks that those of us on console will never get to be a part of that.

So nice to meet you, fellow simmers. I'm Mrs. Crumplebottom, here to beat EA with my purse and complain about these new personality-lacking "multitasking" sims while preaching about how back in MY day they had the decency to sell you all the stuff you needed for an expansion in that pack, instead of dangling gameplay mechanics in front of your nose only to say "Nope! Sorry, gotta buy this Stuff Pack you don't want except for the one item/career/feature it happens to include!" Hahahaha remember that time they gave us vampires, witches, werewolves, zombies, and FAIRIES all in one TS3 EP? Ah, the good old days...

The Sims Team, 2000: Creative, Ambitious, Perfectionist; Aspiration: Friend of the World
    The Sims Team, 2020: Materialistic, Lazy, Self-Assured; Aspiration: Fabulously Wealthy

Anyway my new mission in life is to make my poor, CC-less sims and lots as pretty as possible. Results so far have been...mixed.
  • MissClairelyMissClairely Posts: 11 New Member
    Wow, sorry, still getting used to the word filter...none of the words I used were curses, my bad.
    Hello @MissClairely :) It is nice to meet you.
    When you are a full member and can start new threads, you could start a new thread in the Sims 4 Games Feedback section of the forums and post your thoughts there .
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback
  • Dragon_KweenDragon_Kween Posts: 43 Member
    G'day I'm your average Australian who probably has a slight addiction to the sims 4 but not enough to warrant concern from my parents of which I have escaped their tyrannical rule. I'm a twenty something year old who is disappointed at the lack of fantasy elements and relies so much on cc that my previous laptop deceased from a lack of space.

I like to write stories of questionable quality and hope to start writing the mishaps of my cc ridden sims and townies who seem to go all out on the cc like it's some sort of hip fashion statement. Oh, and I draw. I draw so much, my wrist is riddled with RSI like I'm a sixty five year old who doesn't look a day over twelve.

I have three noisy bird shaped children who scream if I so much as sit in another room. Oh, and I'm not a single pringle, but this isn't a romance novel.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
    Cool story, needs more dragons - Cries in baguette

• SloturtleSloturtle Posts: 7 New Member
    hey yall. long time simmer, first time caller. My name is Alex and I've been playing sims since way back in middle school, sims 3 was my jam. Just bought sims 4 last winter and so far enjoying it. I'm hoping involving myself in the community will help me understand some stuff about the game
    G'day I'm your average Australian who probably has a slight addiction to the sims 4 but not enough to warrant concern from my parents of which I have escaped their tyrannical rule. I'm a twenty something year old who is disappointed at the lack of fantasy elements and relies so much on cc that my previous laptop deceased from a lack of space.

I like to write stories of questionable quality and hope to start writing the mishaps of my cc ridden sims and townies who seem to go all out on the cc like it's some sort of hip fashion statement. Oh, and I draw. I draw so much, my wrist is riddled with RSI like I'm a sixty five year old who doesn't look a day over twelve.

I have three noisy bird shaped children who scream if I so much as sit in another room. Oh, and I'm not a single pringle, but this isn't a romance novel.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Hello @Dragon_Kween :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy writing. You may like to read the threads in the Stories and Legacies section of the forums, and start a thread there with your own stories when you are a full member of the forums and can start new threads.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
    Perhaps one day your children will become simmers also!
    Sloturtle wrote: »
    hey yall. long time simmer, first time caller. My name is Alex and I've been playing sims since way back in middle school, sims 3 was my jam. Just bought sims 4 last winter and so far enjoying it. I'm hoping involving myself in the community will help me understand some stuff about the game

Hello @Sloturtle :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming when you were at school. and played the Sims 3 version. It is great that you are now enjoying playing Sims 4 also.
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting fellow simmers, and find helpful game tips and information as you read the forum discussions.
  • QueenEbony1113QueenEbony1113 Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi! New to this site, but not to The Sims. My introduction to The Sims was way back in 2012-2013 when a friend showed me The Sims 3 on his laptop and we made our group of friends on it. I didn't totally know how to play it back then but I really liked the concept. I first downloaded The Sims 4 around January 2019, but started avidly playing it long after I graduated college, when I had more time for it. And nowadays, especially since I'm at home most of the time, I play it almost everyday! I'd say I'm a "Fandom Player" since I've made my favorite TV show characters (Supernatural, AHS, Lucifer, and more), and it seems I've created some crossover stories in-game. Kind of like watching fanfiction, but I'm partly in control (I like to have autonomy on). Though to make the characters as accurate as possible, I've had to download a lot of CC and script mods to give the angels and demons additional powers. I also use a mod to give my Sims more than 3 traits so that they're more true to character.
  • GwenleahGwenleah Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello, I'm new to being active on the forums but have been lurking around for awhile and playing the Sims 4 for a little over a year. It's been an amazing adventure, especially during these past few months of social distancing and such. There's a lot I've not attempted yet, I"m sure but lots I have too. My favorite part is building (I think I should have been an architect in r/l) and I love setting up new homes and community buildings and making them efficient and easy for my Sims to navigate and live in. I don't like to clutter them up with too much junk though! :)

As far as about me....hmmmm...well, I"m on the flip side of 55, love & respect all animals and nature and have long believed we each have a talent we can use to help better the world in some way. The trick is to find what it is, do our best and then know when to let others continue when your job is done.
    Hi! New to this site, but not to The Sims. My introduction to The Sims was way back in 2012-2013 when a friend showed me The Sims 3 on his laptop and we made our group of friends on it. I didn't totally know how to play it back then but I really liked the concept. I first downloaded The Sims 4 around January 2019, but started avidly playing it long after I graduated college, when I had more time for it. And nowadays, especially since I'm at home most of the time, I play it almost everyday! I'd say I'm a "Fandom Player" since I've made my favorite TV show characters (Supernatural, AHS, Lucifer, and more), and it seems I've created some crossover stories in-game. Kind of like watching fanfiction, but I'm partly in control (I like to have autonomy on). Though to make the characters as accurate as possible, I've had to download a lot of CC and script mods to give the angels and demons additional powers. I also use a mod to give my Sims more than 3 traits so that they're more true to character.

Hello @QueenEbony1113 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you first started simming when your friend showed you Sims 3 on his laptop. You would have had fun creating sim forms of your friends :) It is great that you started playing Sims 4 at the start of last year, and are playing it now more as you spend more time at home. It is creatively nice that you make sim versions of your favourite tv show characters! :) You would enjoy seeing how their lives develop in your game!
    Gwenleah wrote: »
    Hello, I'm new to being active on the forums but have been lurking around for awhile and playing the Sims 4 for a little over a year. It's been an amazing adventure, especially during these past few months of social distancing and such. There's a lot I've not attempted yet, I"m sure but lots I have too. My favorite part is building (I think I should have been an architect in r/l) and I love setting up new homes and community buildings and making them efficient and easy for my Sims to navigate and live in. I don't like to clutter them up with too much junk though! :)

As far as about me....hmmmm...well, I"m on the flip side of 55, love & respect all animals and nature and have long believed we each have a talent we can use to help better the world in some way. The trick is to find what it is, do our best and then know when to let others continue when your job is done.

Hello @Gwenleah :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been enjoying playing Sims 4 over this last year. There are lots of things to do and discover when simming! Building is a very special and enjoyable part of simming! It allows us to express our creativity through our builds we create and have fun at the same time!
    It is lovely that you love animal and nature. Sim cats and dogs are very cute in the game!
    What you have written about everyone having a special talent is beautiful <3
  • HandelHandel Posts: 8 New Member
    Yo. Been lurking around the forums for a bit now. Been playing the Sims 4 for a few months now, with a rotational play with ALL of the premades and a few of my own all bashed together. So I have opinions on Goths, Landgraabs, Calientes and other such households. I do have a very big soft spot for the Windenburg families though.

Oh but my first Sims game was the GBA version of Sims 2! Mom didn't want me playing games where "I was god." I'm a nice to the Sims...mostly. Kinda amused at what a self-propelled drama machine I can be sometimes.
    Handel wrote: »
    Yo. Been lurking around the forums for a bit now. Been playing the Sims 4 for a few months now, with a rotational play with ALL of the premades and a few of my own all bashed together. So I have opinions on Goths, Landgraabs, Calientes and other such households. I do have a very big soft spot for the Windenburg families though.

Oh but my first Sims game was the GBA version of Sims 2! Mom didn't want me playing games where "I was god." I'm a nice to the Sims...mostly. Kinda amused at what a self-propelled drama machine I can be sometimes.

Hello @Handel :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the console version of Sims 2, and now over the last few months you have been playing Sims 4. It is great that you have been rotationally playing the premades! You would be enjoying discovering more about these families and what they are like as they live their sims lives in your game!
  • notthatbellagothnotthatbellagoth Posts: 16 Member
    Hi gang!

Very long time Simmer and relatively long time lurker but with all that's going on in the world it felt like the time to be able to thank everyone for helping make my hobby (hobby is a gentle word for an obsession right? :D) even more fun. I've been playing since Sims 1 and profoundly identify with being too depressed to do homework. I was into a veryyyy long term process of making a TS2 emulation save file in TS3 (both Pleasant View and Strangetown, hence the name inspiration) just before TS4 came out so I am very divided focus to say the least. I also use the game to try out characters in my own writing and make families for my friends' lots and vice versa. I love seeing all of your creations and benefit a lot from your tips so I'm excited to help out!
    Hi gang!

Very long time Simmer and relatively long time lurker but with all that's going on in the world it felt like the time to be able to thank everyone for helping make my hobby (hobby is a gentle word for an obsession right? :D) even more fun. I've been playing since Sims 1 and profoundly identify with being too depressed to do homework. I was into a veryyyy long term process of making a TS2 emulation save file in TS3 (both Pleasant View and Strangetown, hence the name inspiration) just before TS4 came out so I am very divided focus to say the least. I also use the game to try out characters in my own writing and make families for my friends' lots and vice versa. I love seeing all of your creations and benefit a lot from your tips so I'm excited to help out!

Hello @notthatbellagoth :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have many special memories of fun times spent simming over the years. It is great that you enjoy writing and make simversions of the characters that you write about. You would enjoy seeing how their lives develop in your game.
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @notthatbellagoth :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have many special memories of fun times spent simming over the years. It is great that you enjoy writing and make simversions of the characters that you write about. You would enjoy seeing how their lives develop in your game.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you so much rose! I've been lurking in your room challenge thread forever and this week's theme actually tipped me over into giving it a try. I think it's impossible for me to become a member and be able to post pictures by the deadline but hopefully I can participate soon!
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @notthatbellagoth :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have many special memories of fun times spent simming over the years. It is great that you enjoy writing and make simversions of the characters that you write about. You would enjoy seeing how their lives develop in your game.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you so much rose! I've been lurking in your room challenge thread forever and this week's theme actually tipped me over into giving it a try. I think it's impossible for me to become a member and be able to post pictures by the deadline but hopefully I can participate soon!

You’re welcome! @notthatbellagoth :)
    If you would like to enter this week’s challenge , I can post the pictures for you if you post the image links on a post in the thread, or I will look forward to you entering a future week’s challenge! :)
  • getdabbygetdabby Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey Hey, new here but not new. I've been playing on Sims my entire life, I'd say. I'm just now getting into the whole Sims Forums/Discord jazz. :)
    getdabby wrote: »
    Hey Hey, new here but not new. I've been playing on Sims my entire life, I'd say. I'm just now getting into the whole Sims Forums/Discord jazz. :)

Hello @getdabby :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is a very nice that you have been simming for a long time and that it has been a part of your life as you were growing up . Simming is enjoyable and fun!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting fellow simmers, find game play ideas, and enjoy posting about what is happening in your game.
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > You’re welcome! @notthatbellagoth :)
    > If you would like to enter this week’s challenge , I can post the pictures for you if you post the image links on a post in the thread, or I will look forward to you entering a future week’s challenge! :)

That would be amazing I'll do that. :) V excited!
  • Jose_16Jose_16 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello my name is Jose. I really like playing science of life themed games, especially the sims 4. Sometimes it's fun to play sims 4 if you have a lot of college assignments but are bored to do it lol. Oh before it, I tried playing sims 3 and that's what made me interested in playing sims until now. I like to go on adventures in this sims game like Salvadora Jungle, Strangerville, outdoor retreat and the latest is Star Wars. Nice too meet you!
    Jose_16 wrote: »
    Hello my name is Jose. I really like playing science of life themed games, especially the sims 4. Sometimes it's fun to play sims 4 if you have a lot of college assignments but are bored to do it lol. Oh before it, I tried playing sims 3 and that's what made me interested in playing sims until now. I like to go on adventures in this sims game like Salvadora Jungle, Strangerville, outdoor retreat and the latest is Star Wars. Nice too meet you!

Hello @Jose_16 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing sims 3 and now play sims 4 also. Going on adventures in the game are very enjoyable and fun! It is great to see our sims exploring, visiting or holidaying at new locations.
    Simming is a great way to take a restful break from the pressures and stress of doing studies. It is very nice seeing how the lives of our sims develop in our games!
  • SimerallaSimeralla Posts: 48 Member
    Well I kinda made a entrance on another post, but this seems very official, where I can introduce myself: So yea Simeralla here been playing The Sims since like day 1 but never really did any forums or any social media sites. I am pretty traditional, I play The Sims to escape from the reality of our current world. I stick to what is in the game, I don't do CCs or anything like that. I use to back in the hay day but there was so much bugs that was in the game, that it ruined my game and I swore to myself I would never download any CCs again. Yes I know nowadays I am sure it changed but I just love sticking to the contents of the game. I always enjoyed building in the sims but never really shared until Sims4 came So I do have an gallery now and I do like to share. Glad to see a few have even downloaded my lots. I must say even if one person did, that would make me happy. So thank you all for letting me invade your forum and I hope to stick around and get to know all of you.
    Simeralla wrote: »
    Well I kinda made a entrance on another post, but this seems very official, where I can introduce myself: So yea Simeralla here been playing The Sims since like day 1 but never really did any forums or any social media sites. I am pretty traditional, I play The Sims to escape from the reality of our current world. I stick to what is in the game, I don't do CCs or anything like that. I use to back in the hay day but there was so much bugs that was in the game, that it ruined my game and I swore to myself I would never download any CCs again. Yes I know nowadays I am sure it changed but I just love sticking to the contents of the game. I always enjoyed building in the sims but never really shared until Sims4 came So I do have an gallery now and I do like to share. Glad to see a few have even downloaded my lots. I must say even if one person did, that would make me happy. So thank you all for letting me invade your forum and I hope to stick around and get to know all of you.

Hello @Simeralla :) It was very nice meeting you on the other thread and it is lovely that you posted here also :)
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have been enjoying spending many fun and happy hours over the time creating, building and playing in the game.
    Simming is a great way to take a break from real life and all that our day and lives are holding.
    It is great that you are sharing your creations on the Gallery :) Simmers will enjoy using them in their games.