September 18 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 154,085 Member
    Bunzz_1999 wrote: »
    Hey there! I saw this was an introduction thread, so I'll give myself a proper introduction!

I started on my Sims journey as a young kid. I can't remember how old I was, but I briefly remember playing Sims 2 and Sims Bustin Out for console in my youth. I loved those games, especially Bustin Out.

The Sims 3 for console was my most memorable though. I still remember my first family - their house was so oddly shaped because I didn't know about building. I also got so sad and kinda scared when the matriarch of my family died and Grim came (why did they have to make his music so terrifying lol). I also loved The Sims 3 Pets for console, though it was annoying that they sold it as a separate game when its meant to be an expansion.

I also enjoy playing the Sims 4 a lot, I own all - well, except for that Star Wars pack - the packs, and if I had to choose my favourites: for expansion, it's City Living, for game pack it's Parenthood, and stuff pack is probably Bowling Night or Movie Hangout Stuff. I've recently discovered the way of playing the Sims rotationally thanks to my new favourite Simmer on YouTube, Pleasant Sims, so I'm doing that for the Sims 4. It's very fun, and has given me a bit of newfound love for the game.

Hello @Bunzz_1999 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming as a young child, by playing the Sims 2 and Bustin Out console versions. and that simming has been a part of your life as you were growing up . It is great that you then played Sims 3 on the console. Having a sim die and the Grim Reaper coming with the accompanying music is very scary! It gives you a shock when it happens!
    It is lovely that you are enjoying playing Sims 4 now and own nearly all the packs. The packs that are your favourites are great packs! It is very nice playing rotationally and catching up with what is happening in the Sims lives of different households.
    Happy simming! :)
  • opeaiiopeaii Posts: 29 Member
    Hello! My first Sims game was the Sims 3. I'm 15, nearly 16 years old. I have only the base game in the Sims 4, of which is on my xbox one.

You can call me Opeaii or Sarah, whichever you fancy. I go by any pronouns. I identify female, but if you call me he/they/ze/xir or etc. that's absolutely fine!
    I'm a lesbian, and a very gay one, for that.

Anyway. Hi!
    Such a weeb!
    Hello @opeaii :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sim 3, and now you are also playing Sims 4 console version. Simming is fun!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful game play tips, and enjoy posting on the threads.
  • Ana__AndreaAna__Andrea Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi :] I been playing the sims 4 for a year now. I heve seen this forum before but just now decided to join and maybe learn something new and meet new Simers :smiley:
    Hi :] I been playing the sims 4 for a year now. I heve seen this forum before but just now decided to join and maybe learn something new and meet new Simers :smiley:

Hello @Ana__Andrea :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been playing Sims 4 for the last year. There are many enjoyable parts of simming from creating sims, to building and furnishing homes for them to live in, then enjoying seeing how their lives develop in our games!
    It is great that you have joined the forums! I hope you will enjoy reading the threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads, and find helpful game tips.
  • MightyCakes345MightyCakes345 Posts: 20 Member
    Hi. I've had sims 4 for a year or two now. I have the sims 3 but haven't been able to play for years. I started playing sims 4 loads during Covid 19 lockdown. I mostly play my legacy game because I love sims familys but I do play 100 baby Challenge (tho I've only reached 10 lol). I've been looking at the forum forum for a few months, I enjoy seeing what people are up to, but I only joined today. If you want to read about my legacy game, it's here:
    www.tumblr.com/blog/view/thedrakelegacy
    Hi. I've had sims 4 for a year or two now. I have the sims 3 but haven't been able to play for years. I started playing sims 4 loads during Covid 19 lockdown. I mostly play my legacy game because I love sims familys but I do play 100 baby Challenge (tho I've only reached 10 lol). I've been looking at the forum forum for a few months, I enjoy seeing what people are up to, but I only joined today. If you want to read about my legacy game, it's here:

Hello @MightyCakes345 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3, and that now you have been playing Sims 4 for the last years. Simming has been enjoyable for many simmers during the Covid 19 lockdown. It has been very helpful to do to help with needing to remain at home.
    Legacies are great! :) It is lovely seeing the new generations and watching the interactions between generations and siblings. It is very nice seeing what happen in the lives of the Sims family.
  • MightyCakes345MightyCakes345 Posts: 20 Member
    [quote="rosemow;c-17662253"][quote="MightyCakes345;c-17662245"]Hi. I've had sims 4 for a year or two now. I have the sims 3 but haven't been able to play for years. I started playing sims 4 loads during Covid 19 lockdown. I mostly play my legacy game because I love sims familys but I do play 100 baby Challenge (tho I've only reached 10 lol). I've been looking at the forum forum for a few months, I enjoy seeing what people are up to, but I only joined today. If you want to read about my legacy game, it's here:
    www.tumblr.com/blog/view/thedrakelegacy[/quote]

It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3, and that now you have been playing Sims 4 for the last years. Simming has been enjoyable for many simmers during the Covid 19 lockdown. It has been very helpful to do to help with needing to remain at home.
    Legacies are great! :) It is lovely seeing the new generations and watching the interactions between generations and siblings. It is very nice seeing what happen in the lives of the Sims family.
    Happy simming! :) [/quote]

Thanks!
    rosemow wrote: »

Thanks!

You’re welcome :)
  • OliviaAROliviaAR Posts: 10 New Member
    Greetings~
    I'm rather late to making an account on here, but better late than never! I have been in love with the sims since I was 11 yrs old. Back then, though, I didn't know what the internet was (I was very sheltered), so I always played sims on the ps2. My first times game was Sims Bustin Out for the ps2, then just The Sims, also for the ps2. Then I later found the sims 2 and the sims 2 pets for the ps2. It was till I was 17 is when I was introduced by a family friend to the sims 2 for the pc. I couldn't believe what I was missing out on!!! Even when the sims 3 came out, I didn't start playing it till 2015. Then in 2018 that is when I started playing Sims 4. But I play the sims 3 more than the other sims games I own, mainly because of the horses.
    I always make a sim based on me and based on my husband and have them grow up together, eventually marry and have children together. I also love building. Its so fun and time consuming. We just have a baby last month, so its nice to have a relaxing game to play where it doesn't require any thinking. I hope to share the sims with our son when he gets old enough. If he is like me, he will love the sims too!!
    edited September 17
    OliviaAR wrote: »
    Greetings~
    I'm rather late to making an account on here, but better late than never! I have been in love with the sims since I was 11 yrs old. Back then, though, I didn't know what the internet was (I was very sheltered), so I always played sims on the ps2. My first times game was Sims Bustin Out for the ps2, then just The Sims, also for the ps2. Then I later found the sims 2 and the sims 2 pets for the ps2. It was till I was 17 is when I was introduced by a family friend to the sims 2 for the pc. I couldn't believe what I was missing out on!!! Even when the sims 3 came out, I didn't start playing it till 2015. Then in 2018 that is when I started playing Sims 4. But I play the sims 3 more than the other sims games I own, mainly because of the horses.
    I always make a sim based on me and based on my husband and have them grow up together, eventually marry and have children together. I also love building. Its so fun and time consuming. We just have a baby last month, so its nice to have a relaxing game to play where it doesn't require any thinking. I hope to share the sims with our son when he gets old enough. If he is like me, he will love the sims too!!

Hello @OliviaAR :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Congratulations on the birth of your precious new little baby son! <3 It is very lovely! I hope that he will one day also enjoy Simming just like you do :)
    It is very nice that you started simming when a child by playing the console version and that it has been a part of your life as you were growing up. Simming is enjoyable and fun! The horses in Sims 3 are very nice for our sims to enjoy riding.
    It is lovely that you make Simself versions of you and husband and play them in your game <3 Building is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is a very nice way of expressing our creativity through the game!
  • VanillaBling04VanillaBling04 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi, I'm Andrea. Also known as plumbobfae/brownieswife/grrlnglasses, etc. I've been making Custom content since The Sims 2, though more often in The Sims 4. Nice to meet you all :)
    Hi, I'm Andrea. Also known as plumbobfae/brownieswife/grrlnglasses, etc. I've been making Custom content since The Sims 2, though more often in The Sims 4. Nice to meet you all :)

Hello @VanillaBling04 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you make custom content. It would be special items that you have in your game, and that your sims enjoy having in their lives. It is great that you have played Sims 2 and now are also playing Sims 4.
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
  • NatureWitch5692NatureWitch5692 Posts: 24 Member
    Hey everyone! I've been playing the Sims long enough to finally admit it'd be nice to have other people talk to about it. I've always played the Sims on and off since I was a kid and always kind of enjoyed it, but since Sims 4, and more noticeably since quarantine, I've just fallen down a rabbit hole lol. I love getting on here and looking at all the challenges, and decided yesterday that I really wanna become a member so I can start participating with others! I love the creativity that this game brings out in people, either through storytelling, or build/design. It's nice to meet y'all!
    Hey everyone! I've been playing the Sims long enough to finally admit it'd be nice to have other people talk to about it. I've always played the Sims on and off since I was a kid and always kind of enjoyed it, but since Sims 4, and more noticeably since quarantine, I've just fallen down a rabbit hole lol. I love getting on here and looking at all the challenges, and decided yesterday that I really wanna become a member so I can start participating with others! I love the creativity that this game brings out in people, either through storytelling, or build/design. It's nice to meet y'all!

Hello @NatureWitch5692 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been enjoying simming since you were a child, and that you have especially being playing Sims 4 with the current virus situation and quarantine. Simming has helped many simmers through all that has and is occurring with the virus and needing to stay indoors.
    Simming is an enjoyable and fun way of expressing our creativity through the game!
    It is great that you have joined the forums! I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the threads.