Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Hey Guys! My name is Rob if you couldn't guess from the username haha! I used to play the Sims 2 in the mid 2000's and then the Sims 3 when it came out. I stopped playing in 2012 and I've only just got back into the game, thanks to quarentine. It's definitly helping pass the day. I'm also making Sims youtube videos out of boredom, but I'm really enjoying that too.

Hello @ThatPlumbobRob :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2, then that led you onto playing Sims 3 also. It is great that now after a break you are back simming again. Simming is fun!
    It is very special that you have a simming YouTube Channel! It is great that you are enjoying capturing footage as you play your game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • TankGirl1992TankGirl1992 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello! I originally joined so that I could post a potential new challenge and it's rules but now I am staying for the community and sims 4 game play advice. :smile: Looking forward to getting to know other players. My Sims gallery ID is TnkGrl92 would love for some critiques on my builds and what not. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
    Hello! I originally joined so that I could post a potential new challenge and it's rules but now I am staying for the community and sims 4 game play advice. :smile: Looking forward to getting to know other players. My Sims gallery ID is TnkGrl92 would love for some critiques on my builds and what not. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Hello @TankGirl1992 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are planning to keep coming to the forums :) I hope you will continue to enjoy reading the threads, meeting fellow simmers, and posting about what is happening in your game.
    I hope you also are having a very nice day!
  • ChristinaluvsChristinaluvs Posts: 20 Member
    Hiya, I'm Daina^^
    In 2014, after watching all sorts of Sims 2 and 3 videos on youtube, my parents finally bought me sims 3 (as per my present wishes) and I started playing. I didn't know of anything related to sims besides the game and origin at the time so I never really joined the forum or anything else (like the store/exchange).
    Definitely changed computers a few times (most, including this one, need to be fixed or thrown away though, but I'll continue simming until I can't lol!) and had games crash on me and then spent a few years not playing.
    But now I'm back for more ;)
    Hiya, I'm Daina^^
    In 2014, after watching all sorts of Sims 2 and 3 videos on youtube, my parents finally bought me sims 3 (as per my present wishes) and I started playing. I didn't know of anything related to sims besides the game and origin at the time so I never really joined the forum or anything else (like the store/exchange).
    Definitely changed computers a few times (most, including this one, need to be fixed or thrown away though, but I'll continue simming until I can't lol!) and had games crash on me and then spent a few years not playing.
    But now I'm back for more ;)

Hello @Christinaluvs :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims in 2014, and that it was a present from your parents <3
    I am sorry that you had computer issues :( I hope that you will be able to continue simming on your present one without too many issues!
    It is great that after a break you are back simming again :)
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads.
  • MionaxMionax Posts: 287 Member
    Howdy! I'm Mionax. I took the name from a favorite role play character I used to write for. I love the Sims 4. That's kind of a no-brainer, since I'm here. lol Thanks for the invite to introduce myself her @Rosemow you're super nice. Welcome to everyone else that is coming into the forums. I have one Sim I've shared in the gallery so far. I started using him in a challenge, though I changed his name to Lion Everfang in that one, just to be different. Great to meet you all. Happy Simming and all that fun stuff! :smile:
    Origin ID:Mionax
    Origin #: madebymionax
    Mionax wrote: »
    Howdy! I'm Mionax. I took the name from a favorite role play character I used to write for. I love the Sims 4. That's kind of a no-brainer, since I'm here. lol Thanks for the invite to introduce myself her @Rosemow you're super nice. Welcome to everyone else that is coming into the forums. I have one Sim I've shared in the gallery so far. I started using him in a challenge, though I changed his name to Lion Everfang in that one, just to be different. Great to meet you all. Happy Simming and all that fun stuff! :smile:

Hello @Mionax :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you are enjoying playing Sims 4. Sim is fun! It is great that there are many parts of simming, from creating Sims households, to building homes and venues, and playing the game and seeing how the lives of our sims develop!
  • KahlanRyanKahlanRyan Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello! I'm Kahlan Ryan. Well she's my main character in almost all the games I play. I take that name because my name irl starts with R & K and I inverted it ;)

I've been playing the sims for many years but I wanted to use this forum to share some pics & stories from my main character & some other adventures.

Kahlan Ryan is a wonderful & beatiful woman, but she has a dark past and she's inmortal because of a virus. She & some others (Henry, Timothy, Andrew & Alexander) are with the same virus and all are inmortal. She, with Timothy are trying to find the cure of that 'inmortality', etc.

That's my first introduction :wink:

Have a wonderful day! ♥
    KahlanRyan wrote: »
    Hello! I'm Kahlan Ryan. Well she's my main character in almost all the games I play. I take that name because my name irl starts with R & K and I inverted it ;)

I've been playing the sims for many years but I wanted to use this forum to share some pics & stories from my main character & some other adventures.

Kahlan Ryan is a wonderful & beatiful woman, but she has a dark past and she's inmortal because of a virus. She & some others (Henry, Timothy, Andrew & Alexander) are with the same virus and all are inmortal. She, with Timothy are trying to find the cure of that 'inmortality', etc.

That's my first introduction :wink:

Have a wonderful day! ♥

Hello @KahlanRyan :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that your user name reflects parts of your real life name, and that your main sim you play in the game has that name. It is very nice that you are planning to post pictures of her and what is happening in her Sims life. The background details that you posted of her and the other sims sound great!
  • SarsaparillaSarsaparilla Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi, I'm Sarsaparilla! I used to play a lot of Spore under the same name years ago, but I'm relatively new to the Sims. I've been playing for about 4 months, and more recently, I got interested in designing lots and homes. Right now, I'm obsessed with the Tiny Living pack. I like to build low-budget starter homes that don't use more that 3 packs, because when I look at stuff in the gallery, I get frustrated by how much is inaccessible to me! So I want my creations to be as accessible as possible.
    Hi, I'm Sarsaparilla! I used to play a lot of Spore under the same name years ago, but I'm relatively new to the Sims. I've been playing for about 4 months, and more recently, I got interested in designing lots and homes. Right now, I'm obsessed with the Tiny Living pack. I like to build low-budget starter homes that don't use more that 3 packs, because when I look at stuff in the gallery, I get frustrated by how much is inaccessible to me! So I want my creations to be as accessible as possible.

Hello @Sarsaparilla :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming this year and are enjoy building homes. The Tiny Living pack is great! There are many great items in the pack! It is great to make homes that don’t take up a large floor plan. It is great that you make creations that don’t use a lot of packs. It means that more simmers are able to enjoy downloading them and having them in their games.
    Happy simming and building! :)
  • CatwooCatwoo Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello I am cat.
    I have had sims 3 for long time but I started to play few months ago.
    I love customization. I made my town and houses, I like it.
    Catwoo wrote: »
    Hello I am cat.
    I have had sims 3 for long time but I started to play few months ago.
    I love customization. I made my town and houses, I like it.

Hello @Catwoo :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you are enjoying building homes in Sims 3 and have designed your own town. It would be a very special town containing your special builds. Building is a very enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game!
  • fresimiasfresimias Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi! I'm fresimias :) i've looked at these forums a couple times but i've never actually made an account haha. i've been playing the sims since i was like 6 (sims 2 for the win!), and i've had the sims 4 since it came out. i love making sims but i never really play with them too long, so i might check out the challenges section to see if there's anything to make me stick around a family for more than a week!
    fresimias wrote: »
    Hi! I'm fresimias :) i've looked at these forums a couple times but i've never actually made an account haha. i've been playing the sims since i was like 6 (sims 2 for the win!), and i've had the sims 4 since it came out. i love making sims but i never really play with them too long, so i might check out the challenges section to see if there's anything to make me stick around a family for more than a week!

Hello @fresimias :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have joined the forums! I hope you will find a challenge that you will enjoy doing! :)
    It is very nice that you have been simming since you were a child and that it has been a part of your life as you have been growing up <3 It is great that you have had the Sims 4 since it came out. You would lots of special memories of fun times spent simming over the years :)
  • nosypiratenosypirate Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! I'm Q from Malaysia! Finally decided to join the forum after only visited as a guest. I've been playing The Sims since The Sims 1! I hope to get inspired and improve my builds :smile:
    nosypirate wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Q from Malaysia! Finally decided to join the forum after only visited as a guest. I've been playing The Sims since The Sims 1! I hope to get inspired and improve my builds :smile:

Hello @nosypirate :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1! :) You would have enjoyed playing a number of sims households over the time and seeing how their lives developed in your game. It is enjoyable looking at the creations of fellow simmers! It encourages us to try out building ideas in our own game!
  • miwa09miwa09 Posts: 373 Member
    Hello! I have played The Sims since maybe... 2004 or something? I recall getting The Sims 2 as a Christmas present after trying the original The Sims with a friend of mine, and well, the rest is history, so they say. The Sims 2 has a special place in my heart, but it doesn't work well with my new computer and I'm trying to fix that, but in the meantime I'm enjoying The Sims 4 as well.
    I play and blog a couple of challenges for The Sims 2 and a Build Newcrest Challenge for The Sims 4, but I write them in my mother tongue (which isn't English). I'm a bit frustrated though of how little audience I'm having and joined here, because I'm planning of translating at least my Sims 4 challenge in English. I've published just 3 chapters, so it wouldn't be a big job to rewrite them.
    So again, hello and nice to meet you all!
    miwa09 wrote: »
    Hello! I have played The Sims since maybe... 2004 or something? I recall getting The Sims 2 as a Christmas present after trying the original The Sims with a friend of mine, and well, the rest is history, so they say. The Sims 2 has a special place in my heart, but it doesn't work well with my new computer and I'm trying to fix that, but in the meantime I'm enjoying The Sims 4 as well.
    I play and blog a couple of challenges for The Sims 2 and a Build Newcrest Challenge for The Sims 4, but I write them in my mother tongue (which isn't English). I'm a bit frustrated though of how little audience I'm having and joined here, because I'm planning of translating at least my Sims 4 challenge in English. I've published just 3 chapters, so it wouldn't be a big job to rewrite them.
    So again, hello and nice to meet you all!

Hello @miwa09 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special that you received Sims 2 as a Christmas present <3 It was a special gift that you would have enjoyed playing all the year around, and has resulted in many special days spent simming ever since!
    I hope your challenges continue to go well and that you are to translate what you have written into English.
  • miwa09miwa09 Posts: 373 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @miwa09 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very special that you received Sims 2 as a Christmas present <3 It was a special gift that you would have enjoyed playing all the year around, and has resulted in many special days spent simming ever since!
    > I hope your challenges continue to go well and that you are to translate what you have written into English.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you! Yes that's true, that Christmas present changed my life for good :)
    I'm glad you're interested in reading what I've written, I most certainly will translate my challenge after I've been a bit more active here in the Forums!
    miwa09 wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @miwa09 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very special that you received Sims 2 as a Christmas present <3 It was a special gift that you would have enjoyed playing all the year around, and has resulted in many special days spent simming ever since!
    > I hope your challenges continue to go well and that you are to translate what you have written into English.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you! Yes that's true, that Christmas present changed my life for good :)
    I'm glad you're interested in reading what I've written, I most certainly will translate my challenge after I've been a bit more active here in the Forums!

You’re welcome :)
  • StarlingmapStarlingmap Posts: 20 Member
    Ello, i am Starling.
    I played sims freeplay with my sister as kids, she was the one to introduce me. :D
    Anyway i recently got Sims 4 as it was on sale, pretty fun. ^^
    I've been doing a certain challenge and messing around with my sims, sims has been entertaining me pretty well in quarentine.
    i hope to meet some new people. ^^
    edited May 2020
    Ello, i am Starling.
    I played sims freeplay with my sister as kids, she was the one to introduce me. :D
    Anyway i recently got Sims 4 as it was on sale, pretty fun. ^^
    I've been doing a certain challenge and messing around with my sims, sims has been entertaining me pretty well in quarentine.
    i hope to meet some new people. ^^

Hello @Starlingmap :). It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims Freeplay with your sister, and now you are enjoying playing Sims 4. Simming is fun! It is a great way of spending time with the current virus situation .
  • amiichieamiichie Posts: 9 New Member
    Hi!! My name's Alyssa. I've played Sims since I was a kid. My last name is Sims funny enough and people used to always ask if my family was the one to create the game...I wish!! Anyways, I've used these forums a lot and decided to finally make my own account so here I am. I'm a gemini, 24 years old, and I am hating quarantine right now but Sims is making it a little less boring and giving me something to do everyday!
    amiichie wrote: »
    Hi!! My name's Alyssa. I've played Sims since I was a kid. My last name is Sims funny enough and people used to always ask if my family was the one to create the game...I wish!! Anyways, I've used these forums a lot and decided to finally make my own account so here I am. I'm a gemini, 24 years old, and I am hating quarantine right now but Sims is making it a little less boring and giving me something to do everyday!

Hello @amiichie :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming when a child, and that it has been a part of your life as you were growing up <3 It is great that your last name is Sims and that you are simmer!
    Sinning is a great way of spending time whilst in quarantine. It helps us to take a break from real life and all that it is holding.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top