Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• THEREALCH0SEN1THEREALCH0SEN1 Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi. Long time Simmer (since the 1st one). Used to have be TheRealChosen1 on here but can't seem to access my account so starting over. I'm really enjoying the SIMS 4 and all it's packs. The Go to Work is a nice break up of the day. I've enjoyed the Detective field. Look forward to talking to you all.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Hi. Long time Simmer (since the 1st one). Used to have be TheRealChosen1 on here but can't seem to access my account so starting over. I'm really enjoying the SIMS 4 and all it's packs. The Go to Work is a nice break up of the day. I've enjoyed the Detective field. Look forward to talking to you all.

Hello @THEREALCH0SEN1 :) It is nice to meet you. Get to Work is a great EP! The new careers that came with the pack are fun to have our sims working in! It is great going to work with our sims! It is also nice being able to have our sims run their own retail businesses , selling whatever we would like them to sell.
    Happy simming! :)
  • THEREALCH0SEN1THEREALCH0SEN1 Posts: 7 New Member
    @rosemow Thank you. I haven't tried the retail side yet, that's next. Very excited to see that in action too. :)
  • mrsr99tsomrsr99tso Posts: 219 Member
    edited June 2015
    Hello all!!!! How are all you fine folks doing? I've been playing The Sims since it came out. I'm not on the forums that much and I haven't been able to play the game that much lately due to several chronic illnesses I deal with but I digress. I am totally addicted to The Sims and as my health improves hopefully I can get on here more and interact. I have all of the expansion packs and stuff packs for all of the The Sim games. I'm running out of space for all the game discs. LOL I can't wait to see what they come out with next. For me it's all about the weather. :)
  • mrsr99tsomrsr99tso Posts: 219 Member
    edited June 2015
    @rosemow , I just noticed you have over 38,000 posts. Now that's impressive. ;)
    mrsr99tso wrote: »
    Hello all!!!! How are all you fine folks doing? I've been playing The Sims since it came out. I'm not on the forums that much and I haven't been able to play the game that much lately due to several chronic illnesses I deal with but I digress. I am totally addicted to The Sims and as my health improves hopefully I can get on here more and interact. I have all of the expansion packs and stuff packs for all of the The Sim games. I'm running out of space for all the game discs. LOL I can't wait to see what they come out with next. For me it's all about the weather. :)

Hello @mrsr99tso. It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have been enjoying simming since the first The Sims was released. You would have enjoyed watching many sims households growing up and exploring their sims world over the years! It is great that you own all the EPs and stuff packs for the games. The EPs add many fun and great features and activities for our sims to enjoy doing! It is great using the build, buy and clothing items that come with the stuff packs in our builds and for the sims that we create. I am sorry that you are living with chronic illnesses. I send a hug to you <3 I hope that you will be able to visit the forums and enjoy reading threads and posting posts when you are able to with your health.
  • LittleRedRidingSimLittleRedRidingSim Posts: 122 Member
    Hi Everyone! I know lots of Simmers from the gallery community, but probably less well known in the Forums. I am a room creator for the most part, since that is what I really am best at. I've had 6 Maxis favours so far, three of which are kitchens, so in particular I seem to be a kitchen creator XD :)))). I am a total noob and have a Simblr / Tumblr account, but mostly just for commenting and following others. I do post on there from time to time, so look me up if you wanted to rethasim.tumblr.com or see you in the gallery! Lotsa love xxx RethaSim! (My hashtag is #RethaSim) xxx
    g6e9pimv4c4c.png
    RethaSim wrote: »
    Hi Everyone! I know lots of Simmers from the gallery community, but probably less well known in the Forums. I am a room creator for the most part, since that is what I really am best at. I've had 6 Maxis favours so far, three of which are kitchens, so in particular I seem to be a kitchen creator XD :)))). I am a total noob and have a Simblr / Tumblr account, but mostly just for commenting and following others. I do post on there from time to time, so look me up if you wanted to rethasim.tumblr.com or see you in the gallery! Lotsa love xxx RethaSim! (My hashtag is #RethaSim) xxx

Hello @RethaSim :) It is nice to meet you. Congratulations on your Maxis favourites! That is very exciting! It is very nice that you create rooms. Rooms are great for simmers to download and use in their home. Many simmers will be enjoying having your rooms in their game! Sims will especially like cooking meals in your kitchens!
  • TannerLiteTannerLite Posts: 13 New Member
    Hey all new Sims "Forumer" here, I have been playing Sims since the 2nd one was fresh, I have just recently started the level 4 version of The Sims, I would have to say I am really enjoying it, yes there is a lot of patience involved in waiting for the game to revamp in selections and content via expansions and stuff packs, but I am willing to wait it out, from just the base game it looks like this game opens up a lot of potential also being compatible on windows 8 is a huge plus! I have however received a recent distress with a bug that made it practically unbearable to play by causing my hours of construction on houses and depth of Sims lives to literally disappear, I would travel to a lot and a green field would appear in its place upon fully loading, I have however found a complete fix for this issue thankfully due to EA's question forum, If anyone else is experiencing this let me know I would be more than happy to share, other than that minor issue that was fixable am still enjoying the gaming thanks for the welcome community everyone, look forward to meeting y'all and making some new friends! :D
  • dragonfire1399dragonfire1399 Posts: 151 Member
    Well, helloooooo. I'm Jessica. I've been playing the sims since I was a wee wittle girl. My older sister got me addicted! Well, I mostly spend my time with my friends and family....in game friends in family. I'm excited to start on this forum, and I can't wait to be able to POST PICTURES! I have an Amazon challenge that I really want to do, but sadly, no pictures equals no story thread....sigh.
  • AwalkingdragonAwalkingdragon Posts: 76 Member
    TannerLite wrote: »
    Hey all new Sims "Forumer" here, I have been playing Sims since the 2nd one was fresh, I have just recently started the level 4 version of The Sims, I would have to say I am really enjoying it, yes there is a lot of patience involved in waiting for the game to revamp in selections and content via expansions and stuff packs, but I am willing to wait it out, from just the base game it looks like this game opens up a lot of potential also being compatible on windows 8 is a huge plus! I have however received a recent distress with a bug that made it practically unbearable to play by causing my hours of construction on houses and depth of Sims lives to literally disappear, I would travel to a lot and a green field would appear in its place upon fully loading, I have however found a complete fix for this issue thankfully due to EA's question forum, If anyone else is experiencing this let me know I would be more than happy to share, other than that minor issue that was fixable am still enjoying the gaming thanks for the welcome community everyone, look forward to meeting y'all and making some new friends! :D
    Hi @TannerLite ! Nice to hear that you like sims 4 as well as sims 2/3. Kind of you to help us, lukcily I don't have the problem (yet).
    Enjoy the forums and meeting new friends!

Well, helloooooo. I'm Jessica. I've been playing the sims since I was a wee wittle girl. My older sister got me addicted! Well, I mostly spend my time with my friends and family....in game friends in family. I'm excited to start on this forum, and I can't wait to be able to POST PICTURES! I have an Amazon challenge that I really want to do, but sadly, no pictures equals no story thread....sigh.

Hi Jessica! @dragonfire1399
    Awwh, that sounds cute, sweet of your sister to let you meet with teh sims (:
    Hahha, i know how the wait till you can post pictures yourself feels like. You'll get there!
    Good luck with the challenge and welcome to teh forums.
    Courage
  • dragonfire1399dragonfire1399 Posts: 151 Member
    Thanks, Awalkingdragon! It's nice to know that people actually read these!
  • Vici0us_VirusVici0us_Virus Posts: 3,076 Member
    Hello everyone, welcome to the forum Happy simming. B)
    TannerLite wrote: »

Hello @TannerLite :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you have been simming since the release of Sims 2. There are lots of fun aspects of simming,from playing the sims, to creating sims, and having fun building builds! I am sorry to hear that you had game issues, but am glad that you have been able to get them fixed up.

Hello @dragonfire1399 :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that your sister introduced you to simming. You would enjoy talking about your sims households and simming stories and experiences with her. It is great that you are going to do an Amazon challenge. I hope that you enjoy doing it and that it goes well. It is enjoyable reading about and seeing pictures of the sims in other simmers games.
  • TannerLiteTannerLite Posts: 13 New Member
    Thanks so much @Awalkingdragon I appreciate the welcome!
  • chiaradnynchiaradnyn Posts: 22 New Member
    Hello Simmers! I'm Chiara. I've been played the sims since TS1, then i always follow all the series. But now, my pc only have TS2 and TS4. I can't deny if I'm addicted to this game. Because, I really loves to create sim and make a neighborhood story. Not only me, but all of my 2 sisters also enjoyed playing this game, my younger sister is very talented on making building. This is not my first sim forum, i ever joined The Sims Indonesia, but i'm not active at there. I really want to join some contests in this forum, but i still can't post any picture or link. Let's making some friends in this forum! :D
    chiaradnyn wrote: »
    Hello Simmers! I'm Chiara. I've been played the sims since TS1, then i always follow all the series. But now, my pc only have TS2 and TS4. I can't deny if I'm addicted to this game. Because, I really loves to create sim and make a neighborhood story. Not only me, but all of my 2 sisters also enjoyed playing this game, my younger sister is very talented on making building. This is not my first sim forum, i ever joined The Sims Indonesia, but i'm not active at there. I really want to join some contests in this forum, but i still can't post any picture or link. Let's making some friends in this forum! :D

Hello @chiaradnyn :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have been enjoying simming since Sims 1. Simming is fun! It is great that you have other family members that are simmers too! You would enjoy talking about the Sims with your sisters, and looking at the sims that they create and the homes that they build. It is great that your younger sister enjoys building. Building is an enjoyable part of simming, where we can express our creativity! I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting fellow simmers, make simming threads and enjoy posting posts.
  • chiaradnynchiaradnyn Posts: 22 New Member
    Thankyou @rosemow for a friendly answer :)
  • Lunarouge1Lunarouge1 Posts: 13 New Member
    Hello, I'm lunarouge1 an infj and I've been playing the sims since 2006 and fell in love with the game, I also enjoy reading, writing, and on the side dabble in the arts. Looking forward to chat with my fellow simmers and hopefully make some friends.
    Lunarouge1 wrote: »
    Hello, I'm lunarouge1 an infj and I've been playing the sims since 2006 and fell in love with the game, I also enjoy reading, writing, and on the side dabble in the arts. Looking forward to chat with my fellow simmers and hopefully make some friends.

Hello @Lunarouge1 :) It is nice to meet you. Reading books and writing are very enjoyable things to do. We can express our creativity and thoughts down onto paper when we are writing. Times passes very quickly when we are reading a good book! Libraries are great places to visit, and to enjoy reading a variety of books! I hope that you will enjoy chatting with fellow simmers on the forums, make simming friends, and learn new things and helpful tips about the game!
  • daniellen18daniellen18 Posts: 117 Member
    Hello you are too kind
    well a little summary of my life would be
    FOOD BOOKS SIMS SWIM SIMS BOOKS SIMS SIMS BOOKS FOOD
    haha jk but I love to read and play video games like the sims
    im a total fangirl
    Hello you are too kind
    well a little summary of my life would be
    FOOD BOOKS SIMS SWIM SIMS BOOKS SIMS SIMS BOOKS FOOD
    haha jk but I love to read and play video games like the sims
    im a total fangirl

Hello @daniellen18 :) It is nice to meet you. Reading books is very enjoyable! It is a nice to start reading a book, and then want to keep reading and reading until the end to find out what happens to the characters in the story! Simming is lots of fun! There are lots of aspects to simming, from creating and building, to story telling, and watching the sims living their lives. Cooking new recipes and eating the yummy results is enjoyable and fun too!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top