Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    ennaedwyn wrote: »
    Where to begin - wellll, I've been simming since Sims 2 - and for awhile I was able to make custom content (because I ran PC) then and now I'm a Mac (ILOVEMYMAC!!!IWILLNEVERGOBACK! Unless you give me a PC for free! WEEE!!!) Sims 3 had me for awhile and then it got (and always has been funky) on the Mac (let's call it like it is/was "one funky monkey" -> Sims3) but I LOVED the expansions, etc. - now I'm a Sims 4 (and I LOVE how it runs soo smooth without any hiccups, burps or farts, etc on my Mac) and I'm HOPING Sims 4 will bring us similar/delightful content like Sims 3 but keep the quality excellent for Mac and PC users (I can dream, right?) Happy Simming - ps, please check out my stuff I've uploaded in the community!

Hello @ennaedwyn :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you have been enjoying simming since sims 2. It was great when sims 4 on Mac version was released earlier this year. It enabled many more simmers to enjoy playing sims 4.
    I hope that you will enjoy posting posts on the forums, learn helpful tips about the game, and enjoy reading threads!
    Happy simming! :)
  • ennaedwynennaedwyn Posts: 68 Member
    @rosemow - thanks for the invite! I hope to post more about my sims ingame but I believe I have to reach a certain level of "awesomeness" - of course, I may be mistaken!
    Don't eat my avatar!!!!!!! You can find in the community under: ennaedwyn (boy! that was tuff! )
    tumblr_nd4jozkfUy1rrhhnko5_500.gif
    Maybe he was born with it or .....
    ennaedwyn wrote: »
    @rosemow - thanks for the invite! I hope to post more about my sims ingame but I believe I have to reach a certain level of "awesomeness" - of course, I may be mistaken!

Hello @ennaedwyn :) You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a member and can then post pictures and links. This thread link explains about it
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know-updated-30-12-14
  • LadyAscheraLadyAschera Posts: 43 Member
    edited June 2015
    @Awalkingdragon
    I'm currently into designing mesh hair, but other than that, I love making clothings :) I'd like to attach pictures but I will do it sometime soon when I get a member status. But I definitely could not decorate to save my life haha, its silly.
    How about you? is there anything that you're interested in creating? :)

@rosemow
    It does! and its really quite fun :) Its nice to meet you too, thank you for the welcome, its nice to be in a community where everyone shares the same interest!
  • CreatorKamiCreatorKami Posts: 19 Member
    Hi, I'm Kami. I joined this forum recently to resolve some game issues, but I've viewed it since I got Sims 4 back in February for my birthday. As for the game itself, I'm more of a builder and storywriter than anything. I looove designing lots and venues, and my sims are all recreations of some of my own story characters. This game has been a really useful tool for developing character personalities and interpersonal reactions between the characters. It's also really fun to design lots based on story settings. I recently designed a castle and a mansion, and an old timey saloon. I hope to stay on this site for a long time, and I can't wait to read some of my fellow simmer's stories!
    Hi, I'm Kami. I joined this forum recently to resolve some game issues, but I've viewed it since I got Sims 4 back in February for my birthday. As for the game itself, I'm more of a builder and storywriter than anything. I looove designing lots and venues, and my sims are all recreations of some of my own story characters. This game has been a really useful tool for developing character personalities and interpersonal reactions between the characters. It's also really fun to design lots based on story settings. I recently designed a castle and a mansion, and an old timey saloon. I hope to stay on this site for a long time, and I can't wait to read some of my fellow simmer's stories!

Hello @CreatorKami :) It is nice to meet you. It was very nice that you received Sims 4 as a birthday gift. You will continue to enjoy your birthday gift for a long time. Building and story telling are two very enjoyable parts of simming! It is great that we can design a variety of different types of community venues and homes for our sims to enjoy visiting and to live their sims lives in! It is nice reading the stories of and seeing the pictures of the sims in other simmers' games. Your castle, mansion and saloon builds sound great! They will be very nice places for your sims to enjoy living in and to visit to meet other sims and have a drink together.
  • CreatorKamiCreatorKami Posts: 19 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > CreatorKami wrote: »
    >
    > Hi, I'm Kami. I joined this forum recently to resolve some game issues, but I've viewed it since I got Sims 4 back in February for my birthday. As for the game itself, I'm more of a builder and storywriter than anything. I looove designing lots and venues, and my sims are all recreations of some of my own story characters. This game has been a really useful tool for developing character personalities and interpersonal reactions between the characters. It's also really fun to design lots based on story settings. I recently designed a castle and a mansion, and an old timey saloon. I hope to stay on this site for a long time, and I can't wait to read some of my fellow simmer's stories!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello CreatorKami :) It is nice to meet you. It was very nice that you received Sims 4 as a birthday gift. You will continue to enjoy your birthday gift for a long time. Building and story telling are two very enjoyable parts of simming! It is great that we can design a variety of different types of community venues and homes for our sims to enjoy visiting and to live their sims lives in! It is nice reading the stories of and seeing the pictures of the sims in other simmers' games. Your castle, mansion and saloon builds sound great! They will be very nice places for your sims to enjoy living in and to visit to meet other sims and have a drink together.
    > Happy simming! :)

Ah, thanks so much rosemow! I can't wait to become a member so I can post pics of my Sims! I have so many screencaps to share! <3
  • ~Peach_Empire~~Peach_Empire~ Posts: 4 New Member
    Well I've been playing the Sims series for years lol and decided to wonder around the forum today. Lo and behold, I thought what the heck! Why not join so here I am :)
    Well I've been playing the Sims series for years lol and decided to wonder around the forum today. Lo and behold, I thought what the heck! Why not join so here I am :)

Hello @~Peach_Empire~ :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you have started posting on the forums. Welcome to the forums! I hope that you will enjoy reading threads, learning new things about the game, and enjoy meeting fellow simmers on the forums.
  • secondendersecondender Posts: 63 Member
    I'm a bit late to the game, but why not?

You can call me Lin. I got The Sims 3 back in 2013, in May. I had watched it on Youtube, and wanted to try it myself. Since then, I have bought a good number of expansions, made many crazy households, and attempted (and failed) every challenge I've come across. I didn't really participate in the forums back before Sims 4, but I guess a better forum layout gave me a push?
    Anyways, game issues made me become active, and I've found some friends.

Looking forward to a great time here!
    *poofs*
    simblr :3
    I'm a bit late to the game, but why not?

You can call me Lin. I got The Sims 3 back in 2013, in May. I had watched it on Youtube, and wanted to try it myself. Since then, I have bought a good number of expansions, made many crazy households, and attempted (and failed) every challenge I've come across. I didn't really participate in the forums back before Sims 4, but I guess a better forum layout gave me a push?
    Anyways, game issues made me become active, and I've found some friends.

Looking forward to a great time here!

Hello @secondender :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you saw simming videos on YouTube and that led you to buying Sims 3 to play it yourself. There are many great simming videos to enjoy watching. The sims 3 EPs have many great features in them which add many fun and enjoyable details to the game. It is fun creating sims households and then watching them live their lives in the sims worlds!
    I hope that the next time you do a sims challenge you go better! It is fun just doing the challenge and following the rules of the challenge. It can help us play in a different way to usual.
    I hope that you will continue to enjoy posting on the forums, learn new things about the game and make new simming friends!
  • jaynnickjaynnick Posts: 150 Member
    I go by Jaynnick and I hope to share many stroies/legacies eventually. For the moment just trying to get enough posts to be able to add pics.
    I have the Sims 3 base, as well as the Late Night, Generations, Supernatural, World Adventures and University Life EPs.
    jaynnick wrote: »
    I go by Jaynnick and I hope to share many stroies/legacies eventually. For the moment just trying to get enough posts to be able to add pics.
    I have the Sims 3 base, as well as the Late Night, Generations, Supernatural, World Adventures and University Life EPs.

Hello @jaynnick :) It is nice to meet you. The sims 3 EPS that you own are great ! They add great features to the Base game. It is fun having our sims travel to and go on adventures in the three worlds that come with World Adventures, as well as it enjoyable watching our sims studying for their degrees at uni! It is nice that you enjoy playing legacies. You would enjoy watching the new generations of children growing up, and seeing them live their lives with their families. I hope that you will enjoy sharing the stories of your sims on the forums. It is nice pictures and reading about the sims of other simmers.
  • ayedenayeden Posts: 73 Member
    Hello, I usually lurk, but I am looking forward to being more active. I got hooked on Sims 1 shortly after Vacation came out and have been playing since. I enjoy playing families and watching them grow and change through the generations. With the changes to build and buy mode in sims 4, I am finally starting to enjoy building homes that are more than just functional.
  • BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 950 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm new here. Actually I registered since last April but I've been lurking around the forum ever since. This will be my first post, please be nice to me haha. I've started playing The Sims since I was 12 I think and that was The Sims 1 back then. I remember I got hooked immediately and can't wait to finish school everyday just to get home and start playing. I am currently playing The Sims 4 and I really really love it so far. I like to dress up my sims and make them look like models and populate the whole town with beautiful people :)
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
    ayeden wrote: »
    Hello, I usually lurk, but I am looking forward to being more active. I got hooked on Sims 1 shortly after Vacation came out and have been playing since. I enjoy playing families and watching them grow and change through the generations. With the changes to build and buy mode in sims 4, I am finally starting to enjoy building homes that are more than just functional.

Hello @ayeden :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have been enjoying playing the Sims since sims 1. You would have enjoyed many happy simming hours over the time! It is nice seeing the children of new generations living their lives , and the similarities and differences between the children. Building in the sims 4 is very enjoyable and fun! It is a very nice way of expressing our creativity! It is enjoyable furnishing the homes to suit the sims households.
    Hello everyone! I'm new here. Actually I registered since last April but I've been lurking around the forum ever since. This will be my first post, please be nice to me haha. I've started playing The Sims since I was 12 I think and that was The Sims 1 back then. I remember I got hooked immediately and can't wait to finish school everyday just to get home and start playing. I am currently playing The Sims 4 and I really really love it so far. I like to dress up my sims and make them look like models and populate the whole town with beautiful people :)

Hello @BabyCarrotz :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums! It is very special that your first post on the forums is in this thread! I hope that you will continue to enjoy posting posts! It is nice that you have been simming since the original The Sims.and are now enjoying playing Sims 4. Creating sims and working out their outfits that they will wear for the different categories is a very enjoyable part of simming!
  • BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 950 Member
    Thank you @rosemow :)
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • Vici0us_VirusVici0us_Virus Posts: 3,076 Member
    edited June 2015
  • NordicPhoenix22xNordicPhoenix22x Posts: 301 Member
    @rosemow @Awalkingdragon
    Thanks for the warm welcome! :) Happy simming to you as well!
    "Children of the night, Soldiers of our time
    Scream it out loud, One generation
    Riot in the streets, Fighting and debris
    Raise your fist high, the Generation Wild!"
    182kwx.png
  • XxSammyXDxXXxSammyXDxX Posts: 86 Member
    I'm Sam, I've been a simmer for quite a while, since I played sims 2 when I was about 9 years old.
    I played sims 3 when it first came out (hence my cringe-worthy name I wish I could change lol).
    I've watched the forums for years but haven't really took part in them. So I'm kind of 'new' but not at the same time. :D I mainly create sims on the sims 4 now, since I'm terrible at building, so if you'd like to take a look at them my name on the gallery is WrittenShadow.
    (Speaking of which, I'm still baffled at the fact my "hot elder" sim is the most downloaded. What have you people done?! I woke up afraid for the community after seeing that! D: )
    P.S. I have a little husky puppy named Khaleesi that loves to watch me play sims.. and tries to bite the screen when they move. She also doesn't seem to understand their jibberish, and does the adorable head turn thing when she hears them speaking. Sometimes she'll try and speak back to them via howling :3 it's adorable.
    I've met some of my best friends through these games, hopefully I'll make more :) Nice to meet all of you~
    Gallery: WrittenShadow
    Tumblr

tumblr_n9p9owB9vl1sp8rlfo1_500.gif
    EA be like
    I'm Sam, I've been a simmer for quite a while, since I played sims 2 when I was about 9 years old.
    I played sims 3 when it first came out (hence my cringe-worthy name I wish I could change lol).
    I've watched the forums for years but haven't really took part in them. So I'm kind of 'new' but not at the same time. :D I mainly create sims on the sims 4 now, since I'm terrible at building, so if you'd like to take a look at them my name on the gallery is WrittenShadow.
    (Speaking of which, I'm still baffled at the fact my "hot elder" sim is the most downloaded. What have you people done?! I woke up afraid for the community after seeing that! D: )
    P.S. I have a little husky puppy named Khaleesi that loves to watch me play sims.. and tries to bite the screen when they move. She also doesn't seem to understand their jibberish, and does the adorable head turn thing when she hears them speaking. Sometimes she'll try and speak back to them via howling :3 it's adorable.
    I've met some of my best friends through these games, hopefully I'll make more :) Nice to meet all of you~

Hello @XxSammyXDxX :) It is nice to meet you too. It is nice that you have been having fun simming since playing Sims 2. Each of the Sims versions have great features in them. It is great that you have now started to post on the forums. Continue to enjoy posting posts, and enjoy meeting fellow simmers on the forums!
    Your little puppy sounds so very cute! She sounds so very nice the way she looks at and reacts to the screen when you are playing the Sims!
  • CipherMandyCipherMandy Posts: 524 Member
    You know, I don't think I ever actually introduced myself. Oops. Bwaha

Obviously, my name is Mandy and I am a goofball. 99.9% of my posts are laced with sarcasm and attempts at hilarity because I refuse to take anything too seriously.

I come from the great state (sometimes) of North Carolina, USA (GO PANTHERS AND NC STATE!!!) born and raised. I have been playing the sims since TS1. A friend introduced me to the franchise way back in the day. She was fortunate to have a computer, so any time we would get together at her house, we would play The Sims. When my family could finally afford a computer of our own is when TS2 came out. I remember having to fight my brother for game time.

As many know by now, I do play other games such as the Dragon Age Series, Mass Effect series, Star Wars: The Old Republic, anything and everything Zelda (I still have my original Nintendo and Legend of Zelda, that I play to this day), Animal Crossing, Mortal Kombat series, Harvest Moon, and Final Fantasy series. I started gaming at a very young age thanks to having young Uncles. Who had an Atari. My very first game was the original Donkey Kong.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top