January 21: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!
January 22 - Is everyone ready for the Friday Highlights? Check them out here.
Welcome to all new Simmers joining us over the holiday season! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 155,772 Member
    Hi this is Munia, and I'm really glad to be here. A friend introduced me to the Sims 4 only last year, and I have been fond of it ever since. I've always loved simulation, but didn't know about the existence of Sims 1,2,3 because they weren't popular where I grew up. I love CAS and building equally, and am really glad to have found a game that unites detailed character creation and architecture.
    Thanks a lot for this thread, @rosemow

    Hello @simp0ssible :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special that a friend introduced you to simming last year, and started your time as a simmer! It is nice that you have been enjoying simming ever since! Creating sims and building homes are a very special part of simming! They are very enjoyable ways of expressing our creativity through the game!
    Happy simming, creating and building! :)
  • CyborgGirlCyborgGirl Posts: 5 New Member
    After years of playing The Sims, I've finally joined the forums!! My name is Em, and I've been playing since PS2 (Castaway, Bustin Out, Pets, and the base console release). I tend to build and work in CAS than actually play TS4, but if I give myself a challenge I'll usually play through it lol. So far the only pack I have is Pets, but I'm working towards City Living. Tbh, I just use a lot of CC to make up for the lack of items¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Glad to finally be a part of the forums instead of just a spectator :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 155,772 Member
    edited June 2019
    CyborgGirl wrote: »
    After years of playing The Sims, I've finally joined the forums!! My name is Em, and I've been playing since PS2 (Castaway, Bustin Out, Pets, and the base console release). I tend to build and work in CAS than actually play TS4, but if I give myself a challenge I'll usually play through it lol. So far the only pack I have is Pets, but I'm working towards City Living. Tbh, I just use a lot of CC to make up for the lack of items¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Glad to finally be a part of the forums instead of just a spectator :)

    Hello @CyborgGirl :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community. I hope that you will enjoy posting on the threads.
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the console versions of the game. Building and creating in CAS are very enjoyable and fun! It is great that we can build a wide variety of homes and venues of many different styles, for our sims to live in or visit, and bring our build and interior decor ideas into sims game form.
    Happy simming! :)
  • daughtermitchelldaughtermitchell Posts: 59 Member
    Asa9Rabbit wrote: »
    Hey! I'm Rabbit, but you can also call me Bunny. I'm a young teenager who's really into manga, anime, art, cosplay, etc. I've been playing S4 for a while now and recently I've started adding mods to the game. I'm currently trying to make my own mods, although I'm not very good at it yet. Can't wait to toss my coin into the hat!! (๑╹ᆺ╹)

    Will you add it to thesimsresource.com? A lot of people use that for their cc and will love some new mods. Everyone else and I will love that. Thanks 😊
  • FamilytreeFamilytree Posts: 22 Member
    I'm Familytree, and I've started playing 2 weeks ago. As my name suggests, I'm into families! I've got a set of toddler sextuplets and a family with seven children. In real life, I love playing endless sports, exploring the outdoors and building miniatures. I'm a student from the UK.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 155,772 Member
    Familytree wrote: »
    I'm Familytree, and I've started playing 2 weeks ago. As my name suggests, I'm into families! I've got a set of toddler sextuplets and a family with seven children. In real life, I love playing endless sports, exploring the outdoors and building miniatures. I'm a student from the UK.

    Hello @Familytree :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have recently started simming. You would be enjoying discovering all the fun and enjoyable features of simming.
    Your sims families households with many children are special! <3 You would be enjoy their lives as a family, and the interactions between the kids and their parents and their siblings .
    I hope that your studies continue to go well.
    Happy simming! :)
  • MissMaggieMissMaggie Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi all! I really don't want to give to much about myself as I don't feel comfortable giving out any kind of identifying info but I will make a quick confession: I use cheats so that my dogs in the Sims never die because they are based off my real dogs and I would probably cry if they died in the Sims. Ha.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 155,772 Member
    MissMaggie wrote: »
    Hi all! I really don't want to give to much about myself as I don't feel comfortable giving out any kind of identifying info but I will make a quick confession: I use cheats so that my dogs in the Sims never die because they are based off my real dogs and I would probably cry if they died in the Sims. Ha.

    Hello @MissMaggie :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special that you have made simversions of your real life dogs <3 They would be very special Pets in your sims household. It is a good idea to use cheats so that they don’t die.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Briah42Briah42 Posts: 35 Member
    Hey Simmers! Not sure if I'm doing this right or not :D haha, but alas here I am! I've been playing Sims since the very first PC game (EA I'm like a proud Mom, you've come a long way) and I've loved Sims ever since. This game really means a lot to me, it's been there for me through a lot. So I'm excited to be a part of the community now! I actually became a part of the community from the suggestion of a very kind EA games help advisor! (By the way, EA's customer service is above and beyond) I had an idea for an expansion pack and the advisor said they really liked it and would show our conversation to a part of the board or something like that- BUT they said a way to really get an idea rolling is through forums! So here I am! :D I'll have to earn these points and get to know more awesome Simmers and then I can share my idea! I think a lot of people would like it :)
  • CanidSerpentCanidSerpent Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello! My name is Sofia, and I'm actually quite new to The Sims. I picked up TS4 while it was free, I haven't picked up any expansions just yet, but I'm very excited to get Cats & Dogs when I do. I love seeing the things people are able to create in TS4, which is part of the reason I wanted to join the forum, haha.
  • Briah42Briah42 Posts: 35 Member
    > @CanidSerpent said:
    > Hello! My name is Sofia, and I'm actually quite new to The Sims. I picked up TS4 while it was free, I haven't picked up any expansions just yet, but I'm very excited to get Cats & Dogs when I do. I love seeing the things people are able to create in TS4, which is part of the reason I wanted to join the forum, haha.
    >
    >

    Hi Sofia! That's so awesome you started playing Sims, I love this game! And I think Sims Pets is an EXCELLENT choice for a first expansion pack. I hope you enjoy it!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 155,772 Member
    Briah42 wrote: »
    Hey Simmers! Not sure if I'm doing this right or not :D haha, but alas here I am! I've been playing Sims since the very first PC game (EA I'm like a proud Mom, you've come a long way) and I've loved Sims ever since. This game really means a lot to me, it's been there for me through a lot. So I'm excited to be a part of the community now! I actually became a part of the community from the suggestion of a very kind EA games help advisor! (By the way, EA's customer service is above and beyond) I had an idea for an expansion pack and the advisor said they really liked it and would show our conversation to a part of the board or something like that- BUT they said a way to really get an idea rolling is through forums! So here I am! :D I'll have to earn these points and get to know more awesome Simmers and then I can share my idea! I think a lot of people would like it :)

    Hello @Briah42 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have many special memories of fun times spent simming over the years <3 Simming is very enjoyable!

    When you are a full member and can start new threads, you could start a new thread in the Sims 4 Ideas Corner section of the forums and post your expansion pack ideas there .
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner

    Happy simming! :)
  • Briah42Briah42 Posts: 35 Member
    @rosemow Thank you so much for your kindness! :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 155,772 Member
    Hello! My name is Sofia, and I'm actually quite new to The Sims. I picked up TS4 while it was free, I haven't picked up any expansions just yet, but I'm very excited to get Cats & Dogs when I do. I love seeing the things people are able to create in TS4, which is part of the reason I wanted to join the forum, haha.


    Hello @CanidSerpent :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to simmimg and the forums!
    It is exciting that you have very recently started simming! :)
    Carl's Sims 4 site is a very helpful site with many guides to playing the game. There is a " guides" button at the top of the site page, which will take you to a list of a variety of helpful guides to the game.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/
    I hope that you will soon be able to get the Cats and Dogs pack.
    Happy simmimg! :)
  • MikkiMikkiMikkiMMikkiMikkiMikkiM Posts: 193 Member
    Hello I am Mikki.

    Haven't played The Sims in over a decade, but decided last month to splurge on The Sims 4 (a few weeks before they gave it away for free, ain't that always how it is), Cats and Dogs EP, and some stuff packs. Have been playing since then and I'm already knee-deep in CC. So far my experience with The Sims has been that it's fun for a while and then the novelty wears off, but Sims 4 really is a lot more fun than the games I've played before (I think it was 1 and 2, but maybe 3 as well), and I haven't done anything with CC before either, so that's a nice extra as well. A lot has changed since I first played it at age, what was it, 8 or so? So hopefully I'll stick to it this time, and I'm enjoying right now myself either way.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 155,772 Member
    edited June 2019
    Hello I am Mikki.

    Haven't played The Sims in over a decade, but decided last month to splurge on The Sims 4 (a few weeks before they gave it away for free, ain't that always how it is), Cats and Dogs EP, and some stuff packs. Have been playing since then and I'm already knee-deep in CC. So far my experience with The Sims has been that it's fun for a while and then the novelty wears off, but Sims 4 really is a lot more fun than the games I've played before (I think it was 1 and 2, but maybe 3 as well), and I haven't done anything with CC before either, so that's a nice extra as well. A lot has changed since I first played it at age, what was it, 8 or so? So hopefully I'll stick to it this time, and I'm enjoying right now myself either way.

    Hello @MikkiMikkiMikkiM :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are back simming again after a break and enjoying playing Sims 4. It is a fun game to play! It is great that you own Cats and Dogs pack! The sim pets are very cute! It is nice seeing the interactions betweem Sims and their pets :)
    Happy simming! :)
  • nufusimsnufusims Posts: 41 Member
    Hi! I'm new here but have been playing since the OG days when I was 11-year-old who only had a vague idea of what "WooHoo" was
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 155,772 Member
    edited June 2019
    nufusims wrote: »
    Hi! I'm new here but have been playing since the OG days when I was 11-year-old who only had a vague idea of what "WooHoo" was

    Hello @nufusims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original sims 1. You would have been enjoying spendiing many fun and happy hours over the time playing , creating and building.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    Helllo!!

    I’m Jasper. I started playing sims 4 as soon as it came out, and I have been in the sims community for about 5-6 years! I consider myself a visionary in terms of future pack content and potential!
  • Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    I’m also an awful builder. I have such a hard time making structures. I can design interiors, but I draw the line there. 😂😂🤙
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 155,772 Member
    Jasper7702 wrote: »
    Helllo!!

    I’m Jasper. I started playing sims 4 as soon as it came out, and I have been in the sims community for about 5-6 years! I consider myself a visionary in terms of future pack content and potential!

    Hello @Jasper7702 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you have been playing the Sims 4 since it was released. You would have been enjoying playing a number of households over the time and seeing how their lives developed in your game :)
    Simmsrs are looking forward to seeing what the next expansion pack released will be!
    Happy simming! :)
  • Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    @rosemow I was hoping for university, but I am almost certain it is Tropical related. I just hope it has the beach basics, and maybe a hotel? 🤷‍♂️👏
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 155,772 Member
    Jasper7702 wrote: »
    @rosemow I was hoping for university, but I am almost certain it is Tropical related. I just hope it has the beach basics, and maybe a hotel? 🤷‍♂️👏

    It will be exciting to find out details about the new pack! :)
  • Shu_101Shu_101 Posts: 4 New Member
    HI! My name is Amanda and I am new, duh. I have a dog named Pj and I often try to include his as a pet in TS4. I enjoy different challenges and I can't live without cc. I am not sure about much else so yah. Currently trying to become a full member. Ehhhh.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top