Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Cuppytale12345Cuppytale12345 Posts: 5 New Member
    H-Hi and I'm not supposed to talk to strangers...
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    H-Hi and I'm not supposed to talk to strangers...

Hello @Cuppytale12345 :) Welcome to the forums.
    If you have a child account, you may be best to talk to your parents about posting on the forums. They may prefer you not to post on the forums until you are a little older.
    Happy simming! :)
  • PleaseMisterPostmanPleaseMisterPostman Posts: 23 Member
    Hello, I am a simmer that started playing the sims when I was between the ages of 5 and 6. I play the sims basically every day and love checking the forums daily.
    edited May 2019
    mamadweeb wrote: »
    Hello, I am a simmer that started playing the sims when I was between the ages of 5 and 6. I play the sims basically every day and love checking the forums daily.

Hello @mamadweeb :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is very nice that you started simming when you were a young child. You would have special childhood memory of fun times spent simming <3
    It is great that you play the game each day. It is nice seeing what happens in our sims lives each day, or we can enjoy working on builds or spending time in CAS :) Simming is fun!
    I hope you will enjoy posting on the forum threads.
  • RoseyaSimi4RoseyaSimi4 Posts: 104 Member
    Hi, I've been in this discussion one before. At the moment I want to be able to make my own discussion thread. I want to record on playing Sims 4, so I want to start a discussion on what I should do. How are you able to make a discussion?
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member
    Hi, I've been in this discussion one before. At the moment I want to be able to make my own discussion thread. I want to record on playing Sims 4, so I want to start a discussion on what I should do. How are you able to make a discussion?

Congratulations on becoming a full member @RoseyaSimi4...😀

Hello @RoseyaSimi4 :) Congratulations on being a full member!.
    To start a new thread, go to the section of the forums where you want to start a new thread , and press the “ new discussion” button on the top right hand side of the screen. Then you can give a title to the discussion thread, and post in the post box what you want to post.
  • LilRebelArtLilRebelArt Posts: 33 Member
    Hello! My name is Amy but most people online know me as Lilrebelart! (You can find me on most social media!) The main things I do for fun are freelance art and of course, Sims! ^^

I also love animals and Sushi and Pizza and I am also an overall nerd as well. Star Wars is love but I enjoy the classics (Not too much the new stuff but to each it's own. ^^) And I also love Disney as well. Though, if we do want to get technical, Star Wars is Disney as well. Haha

Anyway, I do hope to get to know everyone better and once I can get my computer fixed share my Sims more but I have gotten into drawing my Sims so I look forward to sharing that with you all as well. :)
    dljhcp1.png
    Hello! My name is Amy but most people online know me as Lilrebelart! (You can find me on most social media!) The main things I do for fun are freelance art and of course, Sims! ^^

I also love animals and Sushi and Pizza and I am also an overall nerd as well. Star Wars is love but I enjoy the classics (Not too much the new stuff but to each it's own. ^^) And I also love Disney as well. Though, if we do want to get technical, Star Wars is Disney as well. Haha

Anyway, I do hope to get to know everyone better and once I can get my computer fixed share my Sims more but I have gotten into drawing my Sims so I look forward to sharing that with you all as well. :)

Hello @LilRebelArt :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you enjoy doing art and it is special that you are enjoying drawing your sims. When you are a full member and can start new threads, you may like to start a thread in the Art Haven forums section and post your drawings there.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/artist-haven
    I hope that you will be able to get your computer fixed soon.
  • AlohafatboiiiAlohafatboiii Posts: 17 Member
    let me introduce myself. Short summary: I love the sims. Though i love watching YouTube vids since sims 3.
    Years of watching yet haven't bought the game until StrangerVille came out and i bought all the GPs, EPs, FPs and SPs just cause i ain't afraid to waste cash even when the reviews of the packs are crap according to the community. What got me into the game is the terrain tool. You could say i am new to the sims community but also not really.
    Not a builder, always fun to watch others amazing builds. Not an art person but amazed by others work.
    Creating sims also, loving to make myself (though i cant really create myself because I'm bad) as well as create create sims if I'm fond of a storytelling.
    Though this isn't important but i love reading, math, anti-social and introverted person. Numbers interest me, art interest me but cant do it myself because I'm bad. Love video games (I am a PS4 person and love PC games: Loved Cities Skylines) Whatever game comes out that looks promising i will play it. Love playing FIFA 19 and PES 19 and FM19, Virgo. Love mythology, hence why Thor is my favorite marvel character. Love Marvel and DC: Flash is my favorite DC character.
    Lastly, though my life isn't interesting but playing the sims 4 i can make my life better. Love to fantasize but also stay realistic. According to Chinese zodiac, I am born in the year of the Dragon. And Love Hawaiian Culture. As an American i will get mocked if i say soccer so i'll say football. Man U fan and Barca Fan. That's all really.
    let me introduce myself. Short summary: I love the sims. Though i love watching YouTube vids since sims 3.
    Years of watching yet haven't bought the game until StrangerVille came out and i bought all the GPs, EPs, FPs and SPs just cause i ain't afraid to waste cash even when the reviews of the packs are plum according to the community. What got me into the game is the terrain tool. You could say i am new to the sims community but also not really.
    Not a builder, always fun to watch others amazing builds. Not an art person but amazed by others work.
    Creating sims also, loving to make myself (though i cant really create myself because I'm bad) as well as create create sims if I'm fond of a storytelling.
    Though this isn't important but i love reading, math, anti-social and introverted person. Numbers interest me, art interest me but cant do it myself because I'm bad. Love video games (I am a PS4 person and love PC games: Loved Cities Skylines) Whatever game comes out that looks promising i will play it. Love playing FIFA 19 and PES 19 and FM19, Virgo. Love mythology, hence why Thor is my favorite marvel character. Love Marvel and DC: Flash is my favorite DC character.
    Lastly, though my life isn't interesting but playing the sims 4 i can make my life better. Love to fantasize but also stay realistic. According to Chinese zodiac, I am born in the year of the Dragon. And Love Hawaiian Culture. As an American i will get mocked if i say soccer so i'll say football. Man U fan and Barca Fan. That's all really.

Hello @Alohafatboiii :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It was very nice reading about you and your interests. It is great that Strangerville and the terrain tool encouraged you to buy the game, and you now also own all the packs. The packs add many special and enjoyable activities and features to the game!
    I hope that you will enjoy posting on the forums threads about your sims and what is happening in your games.
  • AlohafatboiiiAlohafatboiii Posts: 17 Member
    Likewise, Happy Simming :)
  • unflavoredunflavored Posts: 35 Member
    hewwo! first of all, i’d like to apologize for possible weird formatting, i’m on mobile. i’m not sure if it causes any problems here, but it does on some other websites.

so let's introduce myself! my name is luna!’m twenty!! i tend to be quite geeky, and quite girly. from other social media, i only use twitter, where i’m known as @unflavored. (that’s an actual L. i’m only stating this because some people use capital i instead of an L). i’ve been playing the sims since 2013, or ’14, i’m not entirely sure. it all started with the sims3. which soon became one of my favorite games. but after some time of playing, i’ve sadly abandoned the game :(. but, since ts4 is currently being given out for free, i saw this as a perfect “excuse” to return to this amazing game franchises, and this time, i’ve decided to try and involve myself in the community as well!! i haven’t played in so long and coming back to the game felt really nostalgic :<. i have PLENTY of free time, so i’ll try to hang out in here for as much as i can!

i love stuffed animals, soft and pastel stuff, and pretty much anything “girly”. i’m also a rhythm game fan. those tend to be very difficult, but also — very fun as well! i watch anime too... my favorite anime is ao haru ride. i honestly don’t really watch movies (as in live action), i prefer animation. i love disney and sanrio too! my favorite animal is a bunny, and as weird as it may sound, i love snails so much, too & i think they’re cute.

i’m sorry, if this was too long, and i hope i can get to know everyone, and thanks for reading ^_^

p.s. i also apologize for any grammatical errors, or the improper language. my communication skills are pretty much nonexistent, and english isn’t my native language.
    i’m just a dumb girl browsing da interwebs
    edited May 2019
    unflavored wrote: »
    hewwo! first of all, i’d like to apologize for possible weird formatting, i’m on mobile. i’m not sure if it causes any problems here, but it does on some other websites.

so let's introduce myself! my name is luna!’m twenty!! i tend to be quite geeky, and quite girly. from other social media, i only use twitter, where i’m known as @unflavored. (that’s an actual L. i’m only stating this because some people use capital i instead of an L). i’ve been playing the sims since 2013, or ’14, i’m not entirely sure. it all started with the sims3. which soon became one of my favorite games. but after some time of playing, i’ve sadly abandoned the game :(. but, since ts4 is currently being given out for free, i saw this as a perfect “excuse” to return to this amazing game franchises, and this time, i’ve decided to try and involve myself in the community as well!! i haven’t played in so long and coming back to the game felt really nostalgic :<. i have PLENTY of free time, so i’ll try to hang out in here for as much as i can!

i love stuffed animals, soft and pastel stuff, and pretty much anything “girly”. i’m also a rhythm game fan. those tend to be very difficult, but also — very fun as well! i watch anime too... my favorite anime is ao haru ride. i honestly don’t really watch movies (as in live action), i prefer animation. i love disney and sanrio too! my favorite animal is a bunny, and as weird as it may sound, i love snails so much, too & i think they’re cute.

i’m sorry, if this was too long, and i hope i can get to know everyone, and thanks for reading ^_^

p.s. i also apologize for any grammatical errors, or the improper language. my communication skills are pretty much nonexistent, and english isn’t my native language.

Hello @unflavored :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3, and the offer of the free Sims 4 game has brought you back to simming again. I hope you will have lots of fun playing, creating and building in the game! I hope that you will also enjoy reading the forums threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers, and enjoy posting about your sims and the game on the threads :)
    Stuffed animals and bunnies are very cute! It is very nice that you like soft and pastel items. They are very pretty and lovely.
    What you wrote is very nice! You don’t have to apologise for anything ! It was very nice reading what you wrote :)
  • CatrollzCatrollz Posts: 39 Member
    Hello here ! I'm happy to join the forum and I'm french (excuse my english :sweat_smile: ). I have been playing The Sims since The Sims 1, then The Sims 2 which are and stay my favorits. I didn't play TS3 because of the graphism ... Today I play TS4, I really like it but I don't have the kits and packs. I have all the extensions but I want more ^^ When I will be a full member, it will be a pleasure to share my creations with the others members :)
    See you soon on the forum :)
    x5wy.png
    instagram.com/catrollzsims
    catrollzsims.tumblr.com
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Catrollz wrote: »
    Hello here ! I'm happy to join the forum and I'm french (excuse my english :sweat_smile: ). I have been playing The Sims since The Sims 1, then The Sims 2 which are and stay my favorits. I didn't play TS3 because of the graphism ... Today I play TS4, I really like it but I don't have the kits and packs. I have all the extensions but I want more ^^ When I will be a full member, it will be a pleasure to share my creations with the others members :)

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it! I can recommend some threads if you'd like.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!

Hello @Catrollz :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1 then that led you on to playing Sims 2 and now Sims 4. Simming is fun and enjoyable!
    It will be very nice seeing your creations when you become a full member :)
  • CatrollzCatrollz Posts: 39 Member
    Hello, thank you for your welcome and your answers @queenvortex808 and @rosemow :)
    queenvortex808 > yes, I would like please (:
    Rosemow > totally, The sims have accompanied me all my childhood and it is not ready to stop :relaxed: Happy simming too !
    x5wy.png
    instagram.com/catrollzsims
    catrollzsims.tumblr.com
    Hello, thank you for your welcome and your answers @queenvortex808 and @rosemow :)
    queenvortex808 > yes, I would like please (:
    Rosemow > totally, The sims have accompanied me all my childhood and it is not ready to stop :relaxed: Happy simming too !

You’re welcome @Catrollz :)
  • kaspertellykaspertelly Posts: 23 Member
    @rosemow Hello I really like the sims. I want to become a member to share my crazy sim stories with all of you. Especially the creative homes and venues I build. I am also here to discuss the game itself. Happy Simming :)
    @rosemow Hello I really like the sims. I want to become a member to share my crazy sim stories with all of you. Especially the creative homes and venues I build. I am also here to discuss the game itself. Happy Simming :)

Hello @kaspertelly :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are planning to post about your homes and venues that you build. I will look forward to seeing them. Building is a very special part of simming! It is an enjoyable and fun way of expressing our creativity through the game!
  • IndyPlaysGamesIndyPlaysGames Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello! My name is Indy and I've recently joined TSF because I've just started a sims youtube channel and am trying to branch more out into the community and engage with other creators and simmers like me!
    Hello! My name is Indy and I've recently joined TSF because I've just started a sims youtube channel and am trying to branch more out into the community and engage with other creators and simmers like me!

Hello @IndyPlaysGames :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is exciting and special that you have started a YouTube simming channel! :) Simmers will enjoy watching it. I hope that it goes well and that you enjoy producing the videos.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads :)
    Happy simming and video producing ! :)
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member

Welcome! I hope to see your Youtube Channel soon!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top