Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• daughtermitchelldaughtermitchell Posts: 59 Member
    What is a poll option?
    Tank you! Check out my poll and chat. Poll is What's your favorite sims game: 1, 2, 3, 4? Chat is GT vs. GTW
    Tank you! Check out my poll and chat. Poll is What's your favorite sims game: 1, 2, 3, 4? Chat is GT vs. GTW

I meant thank not tank😂 lol
  • Lauren286Lauren286 Posts: 3 New Member
    Newbie here! I'm Lauren, I'm from the UK and I've been Simming for about 6 years but I've never actually signed up here until now for some reason. I really enjoy using The Sims as a creative outlet and for writing ideas, as well as for fun. I'm also a bit of a history nerd, and I especially love making historical themed Sims stories. I recently lost all my TS3 and TS4 data because of technical issues, but I've started again and am hoping to start posting the legacy/story I've started writing.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Lauren286 wrote: »
    Newbie here! I'm Lauren, I'm from the UK and I've been Simming for about 6 years but I've never actually signed up here until now for some reason. I really enjoy using The Sims as a creative outlet and for writing ideas, as well as for fun. I'm also a bit of a history nerd, and I especially love making historical themed Sims stories. I recently lost all my TS3 and TS4 data because of technical issues, but I've started again and am hoping to start posting the legacy/story I've started writing.

Hello @Lauren286 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you enjoy making Sims stories through what happens in the lives of your sims. Sims story writing is a special part of simming, that allows us to express our creativity through our writing about our sims!
    I am sorry to hear that you lost your Sims 3 and Sims 4 data :( It would have been upsetting for you. I hope that your current legacy story goes well.
    Happy simming!:)
  • Lauren286Lauren286 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Lauren286 wrote: »
    >
    > Newbie here! I'm Lauren, I'm from the UK and I've been Simming for about 6 years but I've never actually signed up here until now for some reason. I really enjoy using The Sims as a creative outlet and for writing ideas, as well as for fun. I'm also a bit of a history nerd, and I especially love making historical themed Sims stories. I recently lost all my TS3 and TS4 data because of technical issues, but I've started again and am hoping to start posting the legacy/story I've started writing.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Lauren286 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you enjoy making Sims stories through what happens in the lives of your sims. Sims story writing is a special part of simming, that allows us to express our creativity through our writing about our sims!
    > I am sorry to hear that you lost your Sims 3 and Sims 4 data :( It would have been upsetting for you. I hope that your current legacy story goes well.
    > Happy simming!:)

Hi @rosemow , thanks for the welcome and it's nice to meet you too! Yeah, it's annoying that I lost 4-6yrs worth of gameplay, but hey, fresh start. Plus I finally have a better laptop so now I can finally play without it freezing all the time.
    Lauren286 wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Lauren286 wrote: »
    >
    > Newbie here! I'm Lauren, I'm from the UK and I've been Simming for about 6 years but I've never actually signed up here until now for some reason. I really enjoy using The Sims as a creative outlet and for writing ideas, as well as for fun. I'm also a bit of a history nerd, and I especially love making historical themed Sims stories. I recently lost all my TS3 and TS4 data because of technical issues, but I've started again and am hoping to start posting the legacy/story I've started writing.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Lauren286 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you enjoy making Sims stories through what happens in the lives of your sims. Sims story writing is a special part of simming, that allows us to express our creativity through our writing about our sims!
    > I am sorry to hear that you lost your Sims 3 and Sims 4 data :( It would have been upsetting for you. I hope that your current legacy story goes well.
    > Happy simming!:)

Hi @rosemow , thanks for the welcome and it's nice to meet you too! Yeah, it's annoying that I lost 4-6yrs worth of gameplay, but hey, fresh start. Plus I finally have a better laptop so now I can finally play without it freezing all the time.

You’re welcome :) It is great that you now have a better laptop that you can enjoy simming on, and have more smoother gameplay :)
  • Scooby_Doo_PapaScooby_Doo_Papa Posts: 7 New Member
    > @ACG said:
    > > @Scooby_Doo_Papa said:
    > > Halo! Y'all can call me Scoobs, and I've been playing for 4 years (I think). Though I mostly play TS4 I also have The Sims Medival :) I only just joined the gallery a few days ago so I'm still figuring things out lol. I like meeting new ppl so hmu!
    >
    >
    >
    > ...is there something I need to do to "join" the gallery? I also have no clue what I'm doing there :sweat:
    >
    >

Hi! Yes, I totally meant the forums, sorry for the confusion! Also, if you have the sims downloaded on your computer, you will already have a gallery account linked to your EA account, so all you have to do is click the gallery icon in the top right corner and it'll sign you in. Hope this helps :)
  • DoggyDoggertonDoggyDoggerton Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello. I'm a dog...I think...
    edited May 2019
    Hello. I'm a dog...I think...

Hello @DoggyDoggerton :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    You would be enjoying having the Sims 4 Cats and Dogs pack and having dogs as a part of your sims households.
    Happy simming! :)
  • PixelNestPixelNest Posts: 51 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > PixelNest wrote: »
    >
    > Hi everyone! I'm both new to the game and the forum. I used to play the Sims Social on Facebook back in the day and always loved the building aspect of it, so when I FINALLY got the Sims 4 a few weeks ago you can understand how I immediately became addicted to building lots. I'm really excited to become part of this awesome community!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @PixelNest :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to playing the Sims game and the forums!
    > It is exciting that you have recently started playing The Sims, and it is nice that you are enjoying building lots :) Building is a very special part of simming! It is a great way of expressing our creativity through the game and is fun at the same time!
    > Happy simmimg! :)

Thank you so much for the lovely welcome :smile:
    PixelNest wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > PixelNest wrote: »
    >
    > Hi everyone! I'm both new to the game and the forum. I used to play the Sims Social on Facebook back in the day and always loved the building aspect of it, so when I FINALLY got the Sims 4 a few weeks ago you can understand how I immediately became addicted to building lots. I'm really excited to become part of this awesome community!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @PixelNest :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to playing the Sims game and the forums!
    > It is exciting that you have recently started playing The Sims, and it is nice that you are enjoying building lots :) Building is a very special part of simming! It is a great way of expressing our creativity through the game and is fun at the same time!
    > Happy simmimg! :)

Thank you so much for the lovely welcome :smile:

You’re welcome :)
  • logan11davidlogan11david Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm a newbie here. I would like to introduce myself with all of you guys. I hope everyone here is doing well so far. Thank you!
    I'm a newbie here. I would like to introduce myself with all of you guys. I hope everyone here is doing well so far. Thank you!

Hello @logan11david :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting fellow simmers and posting about the sims that are in your games.
  • StefanosStefanos Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello. I think that elders in The Sims 4 are not old enough. It would be much better if there was another age after the elder. The elders now look to be around 65 to 70 years old. If I want to have a person that is 85 or 90? Is there any cheat to make the elders look older?
    edited May 2019
    Stefanos wrote: »
    Hello. I think that elders in The Sims 4 are not old enough. It would be much better if there was another age after the elder. The elders now look to be around 65 to 70 years old. If I want to have a person that is 85 or 90? Is there any cheat to make the elders look older?

Hello @Stefanos :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    There isn’t a cheat to make elders look older.
    Other simmers can post their feedback on this thread about your suggestion
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958929/another-age-after-elder
    Happy simming :)
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Well, y'all may just call me Ruby for now. Despite being rubyskywalker, I've only seen one Star Wars movie, but my fave characters are Rey and BB8 if y'all are curious.

I'm definitely a gamer and started my love for the Sims thanks to the Sims Freeplay. I've always adored realistic simulation games! Now I have TS3 and have a few families on it. (Lacey & Lucas West, w/ Twins Lexi & Walker are my main for now).

When I'm not on TS3, I'm on Star Stable Online, Roblox, or Toontown Rewritten.

Other things about me:
    I'm a big-time Disney fan.
    My fave characters currently are Stitch, Belle, and Zero
    I love reality competition shows (America's Got Talent, American Idol, The Voice, World's Best, Masked Singer)
    My top favorites from American Idol who I will definitely be getting their CDs someday are Caleb Lee Hutchinson and Alejandro Aranda.
    I like Country and Pop music the most.
    My dream is to become a author of fiction books.
    I adore all animals!
    If it's not obvious yet, I talk A LOT but other times I'm shy.
    I enjoy magic and have tried to learn it. My favorites are Criss Angel and Michael Carbonaro (I've seen both live before)
    My other favorite TV shows are The Carbonaro Effect, Andi Mack, The Zoo, Crikey It's the Irwins, and Animal Cribs.
    I have a cat and a cockatiel bird.
    I still love dressing up for Halloween (even though I don't trick-or-treat anymore!) or any occasion honestly!

I think that's everything... ;)
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
    Well, y'all may just call me Ruby for now. Despite being rubyskywalker, I've only seen one Star Wars movie, but my fave characters are Rey and BB8 if y'all are curious.

I'm definitely a gamer and started my love for the Sims thanks to the Sims Freeplay. I've always adored realistic simulation games! Now I have TS3 and have a few families on it. (Lacey & Lucas West, w/ Twins Lexi & Walker are my main for now).

When I'm not on TS3, I'm on Star Stable Online, Roblox, or Toontown Rewritten.

Other things about me:
    I'm a big-time Disney fan.
    My fave characters currently are Stitch, Belle, and Zero
    I love reality competition shows (America's Got Talent, American Idol, The Voice, World's Best, Masked Singer)
    My top favorites from American Idol who I will definitely be getting their CDs someday are Caleb Lee Hutchinson and Alejandro Aranda.
    I like Country and Pop music the most.
    My dream is to become a author of fiction books.
    I adore all animals!
    If it's not obvious yet, I talk A LOT but other times I'm shy.
    I enjoy magic and have tried to learn it. My favorites are Criss Angel and Michael Carbonaro (I've seen both live before)
    My other favorite TV shows are The Carbonaro Effect, Andi Mack, The Zoo, Crikey It's the Irwins, and Animal Cribs.
    I have a cat and a cockatiel bird.
    I still love dressing up for Halloween (even though I don't trick-or-treat anymore!) or any occasion honestly!

I think that's everything... ;)

Hello @rubyskywalker :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims FreePlay then that has led up on to playing Sims 3. I hope your sims households go well in their sims lives in your game.
    It was great reading about your favourite things and interests. With you loving animals you would be enjoying having simversion pets as part of your households if you own the Pets explansion Pack :)
  • ErectorAnnieErectorAnnie Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello,
    I've been playing The Sims since I could first get hold of it about 20-ish years ago but this is the first time I've ever written in a forum. I originally got here by looking for Maxis Match furniture and objects but decided to stay, reach out and connect to fellow Sims fans. I am still looking for Maxis Match objects so if anyone has any helpful suggestions as for where to find any I would appreciate the direction. Thank you :)
    Hello,
    I've been playing The Sims since I could first get hold of it about 20-ish years ago but this is the first time I've ever written in a forum. I originally got here by looking for Maxis Match furniture and objects but decided to stay, reach out and connect to fellow Sims fans. I am still looking for Maxis Match objects so if anyone has any helpful suggestions as for where to find any I would appreciate the direction. Thank you :)

Hello @ErectorAnnie :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community and have started posting on the forums. I hope that you will enjoy meeting fellow simmers as you read and post on the threads :)
    This link thread may help you
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/815146/gt-gt-gt-maxis-match-style-cc-list
  • ElimmuElimmu Posts: 16 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm Ellie, almost 25 years old :blush:
    I've been playing The Sims ever since I could remember (probably around 16 years now), I started watching a bunch of Sims video makers and taking part in challenges for my own enjoyment but never really had anyone else to discuss simming with!
    Hoping to join a bunch of threads and perhaps start a few discussions myself in the future.
    Also hoping to make some great, new friends from this!
  • ElimmuElimmu Posts: 16 Member
    > @EllieRandomise said:
    > Hey everyone! I'm Ellie, almost 25 years old :blush:
    > I've been playing The Sims ever since I could remember (probably around 16 years now), I started watching a bunch of Sims video makers and taking part in challenges for my own enjoyment but never really had anyone else to discuss simming with!
    > Hoping to join a bunch of threads and perhaps start a few discussions myself in the future.
    > Also hoping to make some great, new friends from this!

I forgot to add that I got my 8 year badge about 30 mins ago too :smile:
    Hey everyone! I'm Ellie, almost 25 years old :blush:
    I've been playing The Sims ever since I could remember (probably around 16 years now), I started watching a bunch of Sims video makers and taking part in challenges for my own enjoyment but never really had anyone else to discuss simming with!
    Hoping to join a bunch of threads and perhaps start a few discussions myself in the future.
    Also hoping to make some great, new friends from this!

Hello @EllieRandomise :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for many years, and that simming has been a part of your life as you have been growing up <3 You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time playing, creating and building in the game!
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads, and enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers.
  • Phillip671Phillip671 Posts: 9 New Member
    Hello! Never really got involved with the community before now! :]

I started playing this game during TS2, didn't really play TS3 all that much (really just the base game), but have every expansion, and only missing like 2 GP's and a couple SP's in TS4..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top