Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• angelicamarsangelicamars Posts: 20 Member
    My name is angelica! I am joining because I want to meet other people who like to play the sims. I'm 24, and I think I've played sims on every console to date. I like art, and hope to get more information on perfecting digital artwork. Currently going to school for graphic arts. I'm open to making friends :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    My name is angelica! I am joining because I want to meet other people who like to play the sims. I'm 24, and I think I've played sims on every console to date. I like art, and hope to get more information on perfecting digital artwork. Currently going to school for graphic arts. I'm open to making friends :)

Hello @angelicamars :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that your graphic arts studies continue to go well.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers, and enjoy posting about your sims from your game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • angelicamarsangelicamars Posts: 20 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > angelicamars wrote: »
    >
    > My name is angelica! I am joining because I want to meet other people who like to play the sims. I'm 24, and I think I've played sims on every console to date. I like art, and hope to get more information on perfecting digital artwork. Currently going to school for graphic arts. I'm open to making friends :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @angelicamars :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > I hope that your graphic arts studies continue to go well.
    > I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers, and enjoy posting about your sims from your game.
    > Happy simming! :)

thank you rosemow!
    > @rosemow said:
    > angelicamars wrote: »
    >
    > My name is angelica! I am joining because I want to meet other people who like to play the sims. I'm 24, and I think I've played sims on every console to date. I like art, and hope to get more information on perfecting digital artwork. Currently going to school for graphic arts. I'm open to making friends :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @angelicamars :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > I hope that your graphic arts studies continue to go well.
    > I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers, and enjoy posting about your sims from your game.
    > Happy simming! :)

thank you rosemow!

You’re welcome ! :)
  • LightningAriaLightningAria Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello! I'm Aria a.k.a Aisyah from Malaysia! I'm grateful to be here and share things about sims! Actually i've just got ecxited cause i just my career mod done! I'm happy yet i still think maybe there's need to fill more actions in the mods even though it's playable in sims 4 Get Famous. If you want to see my mods, maybe this March 2019 xD. But i'll post a thumbnail for this career soon! follow me on instagram (lightning_aria) and youtube (aria back-up).

And yes! I'm friendly and not much good with english language so sorry about that~ lol xD
    Hello! I'm Aria a.k.a Aisyah from Malaysia! I'm grateful to be here and share things about sims! Actually i've just got ecxited cause i just my career mod done! I'm happy yet i still think maybe there's need to fill more actions in the mods even though it's playable in sims 4 Get Famous. If you want to see my mods, maybe this March 2019 xD. But i'll post a thumbnail for this career soon! follow me on instagram (lightning_aria) and youtube (aria back-up).

And yes! I'm friendly and not much good with english language so sorry about that~ lol xD

Hello @LightningAria :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you create mods for Sims 4 and it is very kind and thougtful of you that you share them with fellow simmers :) It is great that you have been working on a career mod! Simmers will enjoy using it when you release it.
  • itsrachelitsrachel Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello all! I'm Rachel. I've been playing sims for quite a while, but I just recently decided I'd like to be more active in the community. I want to get to know some fellow simmers :) Hope you're all well and thanks for reading!
    itsrachel wrote: »
    Hello all! I'm Rachel. I've been playing sims for quite a while, but I just recently decided I'd like to be more active in the community. I want to get to know some fellow simmers :) Hope you're all well and thanks for reading!

Hello @itsrachel :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads, and enjoy posting about what is happening in the lives of your sims :)
  • alexxcaughtfirealexxcaughtfire Posts: 55 Member
    Hey simmers!
    I may be a new <u>member</u> of the community, but i've actually been reading the forums for years! I just have so much photos from sims four at this point and no one to share them with i figured maybe now is the time!! I also got super interested in some of the challenges you guys do on here i've done some for fun just on my own but never truly participated with the community.
    I've been simming since the OG days of Y2K with TS1. I personally didn't own The Sims one or any of its expansions for pc myself, but my best friend and her friends in her town along with my cousin all owned it so i got plenty of time to play those. The original sims games I myself owned and dived super deep into : The Sims , The Sims: Bustin' Out , and The Sims Urbz for the ps2 when I was a kid and although those three specifically are very different than the PC versions (and DS versions for that matter :wink: ) they were fun for hours and years on end to me I still own them and break em out every once in a while. After getting into those games and really loving them I did get The Sims: Bustin' Out for the gameboy advanced as well as The Urbz for the DS those are also some great games but I still felt jealous of my friends for having them on PC because they were less goal based on PC and more creativity and gameplay. I eventually got gifted my first laptop from my grandparents when I was in middle school and they got me The Sims 2 and Nightlife expansion and boy that was really the start of a new era for me. I ended up buying expansions off my friends when they got extras for christmas and it ended up being awesome!! I truly miss the expansions and gameplay from TS2 and will never forget where I started! I didnt have every expansion from TS2 or 3 but i did have alot of the content for both of them and have spent thousands of countless hours on both.
    My building really started with TS3 and color customization etc but where my magic of building really happened surprisingly was on TS4! I know, I know... As a simmer who's played the whole franchise, shame on me.... But my true realistic and best / well thought out and decorated builds have been on TS4!!
    Its really tough for me to pick a favorite Sims game as I still truly love all of them and feel like I'm one of the only people I know whos had tons of enjoyment out of TS4...I wish i could combine all of them and call them a favorite. My favorite growing up was The Urbz because of the styles included! I love alternative and goth and loved the jobs aspect and houses aspect of that game and when I'm sick of PC i'll go back to those as a goal based more "game" feel.
    As far as CC and Mods go, I used to download CC for TS2 and TS3 back in the dizayys when it was so super easy and never honestly thought I'd get into it again now a days but alas, after having TS4 since it came out and all but one expansion plus alot of the other content that s been released, I needed more and started downloading both recently as far as the last few months (: I can say its definitely added to my gameplay and made me come up with new sims, stories and ideas for gameplay.
    Hence also why I'm here, ive been playing Sims this long and want to know what else is going on and see more :smile: If anyone has suggestions for their favorites or any STORIES, CHALLENGES, GAMEPLAY IDEAS, CHALLENGES, BUILD CHALLENGES, OTHER GAME SUGGESTIONS, FORUM POSTS, ETC you want to share please send it :wink: :
    Gallery ID: alexxcaughtfire
  • jasminesilkjasminesilk Posts: 6 New Member
    Why hello there! My name is *redacted* but you can call me Jasmine. I'm an OG sims player since the very first game and continue to love and play the sims whenever I can! It helps immensely with my depression and anxiety and as a busy housewife that works from home, it's a great way to take my mind off things when it all gets to be a little too much. Currently I'm leaving comments anywhere I can so that I can become a full member and post my very own challenges here so yeah, enjoy haha >:)
    Hey simmers!
    I may be a new member of the community, but i've actually been reading the forums for years! I just have so much photos from sims four at this point and no one to share them with i figured maybe now is the time!! I also got super interested in some of the challenges you guys do on here i've done some for fun just on my own but never truly participated with the community.
    I've been simming since the OG days of Y2K with TS1. I personally didn't own The Sims one or any of its expansions for pc myself, but my best friend and her friends in her town along with my cousin all owned it so i got plenty of time to play those. The original sims games I myself owned and dived super deep into : The Sims , The Sims: Bustin' Out , and The Sims Urbz for the ps2 when I was a kid and although those three specifically are very different than the PC versions (and DS versions for that matter :wink: ) they were fun for hours and years on end to me I still own them and break em out every once in a while. After getting into those games and really loving them I did get The Sims: Bustin' Out for the gameboy advanced as well as The Urbz for the DS those are also some great games but I still felt jealous of my friends for having them on PC because they were less goal based on PC and more creativity and gameplay. I eventually got gifted my first laptop from my grandparents when I was in middle school and they got me The Sims 2 and Nightlife expansion and boy that was really the start of a new era for me. I ended up buying expansions off my friends when they got extras for christmas and it ended up being awesome!! I truly miss the expansions and gameplay from TS2 and will never forget where I started! I didnt have every expansion from TS2 or 3 but i did have alot of the content for both of them and have spent thousands of countless hours on both.
    My building really started with TS3 and color customization etc but where my magic of building really happened surprisingly was on TS4! I know, I know... As a simmer who's played the whole franchise, shame on me.... But my true realistic and best / well thought out and decorated builds have been on TS4!!
    Its really tough for me to pick a favorite Sims game as I still truly love all of them and feel like I'm one of the only people I know whos had tons of enjoyment out of TS4...I wish i could combine all of them and call them a favorite. My favorite growing up was The Urbz because of the styles included! I love alternative and goth and loved the jobs aspect and houses aspect of that game and when I'm sick of PC i'll go back to those as a goal based more "game" feel.
    As far as CC and Mods go, I used to download CC for TS2 and TS3 back in the dizayys when it was so super easy and never honestly thought I'd get into it again now a days but alas, after having TS4 since it came out and all but one expansion plus alot of the other content that s been released, I needed more and started downloading both recently as far as the last few months (: I can say its definitely added to my gameplay and made me come up with new sims, stories and ideas for gameplay.
    Hence also why I'm here, ive been playing Sims this long and want to know what else is going on and see more :smile: If anyone has suggestions for their favorites or any STORIES, CHALLENGES, GAMEPLAY IDEAS, CHALLENGES, BUILD CHALLENGES, OTHER GAME SUGGESTIONS, FORUM POSTS, ETC you want to share please send it :wink: :
    Gallery ID: alexxcaughtfire

Hello @alexxcaughtfire :) It is very nice to meet you and read about your simming over the years. You would háve many treasured happy memories of fun and enjoyable times spent simming over the years <3 It is very nice that you started simming by playing the game with your friends. All of the The Sims game versions are very enjoyable and fun to play!
    This is a link to sims challenges
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/906643/sims-4-challenge-list-updated-november-12th-2018#latest
    This is a link to building challenges
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/838133/build-challenges-links-thread#latest
    This is a link to a weekly thread hightlights list
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/955903/friday-highlight-february-22nd-Δ-w-Ҝ-Øn-th-sƗΜs-ØŘỮΜs#latest
    Why hello there! My name is *redacted* but you can call me Jasmine. I'm an OG sims player since the very first game and continue to love and play the sims whenever I can! It helps immensely with my depression and anxiety and as a busy housewife that works from home, it's a great way to take my mind off things when it all gets to be a little too much. Currently I'm leaving comments anywhere I can so that I can become a full member and post my very own challenges here so yeah, enjoy haha >:)

Hello @jasminesilk :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would been enjoying spending many enjoyable and fun simming hours over the time playing, creating and building! :)
    I send hugs to you with your depression and anxiety <3 I am glad that simming helps you. It helps us to have a break from real life and all the day and our life is holding.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Hi there! I've been playing since Sims 1, may have qualified as a Sims 2 addict for a while there... but I haven't been on any forums since the early years of sims 2. For some reason since I started my current save in Sims 4 I want to talk about my sims, and where better to find people who might actually care to listen?

I have a question - how do you add screenshots to a forum post? Like I said, I haven't been on a forum for a long while...

Happy simming everyone!
    Daephene wrote: »
    Hi there! I've been playing since Sims 1, may have qualified as a Sims 2 addict for a while there... but I haven't been on any forums since the early years of sims 2. For some reason since I started my current save in Sims 4 I want to talk about my sims, and where better to find people who might actually care to listen?

I have a question - how do you add screenshots to a forum post? Like I said, I haven't been on a forum for a long while...

Happy simming everyone!

Hello @Daephene :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1, spent a lot of time Sims 2 simming, and are now enjoying playing Sims 4 :) These forums are a great place to read about what is happening in fellow simmers games, and to post about your own Sims also! I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads.
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    When you are a full member, these link threads explain how to post the pictures.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/830602/tutorial-how-to-upload-pictures-to-this-forum/p1
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/942493/how-do-you-insert-photos

• simskallarnasimskallarna Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi! I'm Emma, 25 years old, from Sweden. I've been playing all the sims games, from The Sims all the way to Sims 4. I'm currently super excited about StrangerVille. :o :o :o
    Hi! I'm Emma, 25 years old, from Sweden. I've been playing all the sims games, from The Sims all the way to Sims 4. I'm currently super excited about StrangerVille. :o:o:o

Hello @simskallarna :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1 and have played each of the later versions. Simming is fun and enjoyable!
    I hope that your sims will enjoy investigating in Strangerville!
  • SvanetianRoseSvanetianRose Posts: 31 Member
    Hey! I'm Georgia, 17, from the UK. I started playing the sims since I was about 9-10, and my first game was Bustin' Out on PS2. I've been pretty much obsessed with TS2 since I was 11 and last week I finally managed to get TS4 with the vampires game pack. I've been literally addicted to it haha, and strangerville looks super cool. Hopefully I can buy that one soon too (as well as cats and dogs... I love doggos lol). ♥
    Origin ID: SvanetianRoses
    Hey! I'm Georgia, from the UK. I started playing the sims since I was about 9-10, and my first game was Bustin' Out on PS2. I've been pretty much obsessed with TS2 since I was 11 and last week I finally managed to get TS4 with the vampires game pack. I've been literally addicted to it haha, and strangerville looks super cool. Hopefully I can buy that one soon too (as well as cats and dogs... I love doggos lol). ♥

Hello @SvanetianRose :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the console version when you were a young child.You would have special memories of fun times playing the game. It is great that this led you to enjoy playing Sims 2, and now you are enjoying playing Sims 4 also. It is great that you are having fun playing it :)
    I hope you will soon be able to buy Strangerville and Cats and Dogs! :) The pets are cute!
  • jamie_pauly9682jamie_pauly9682 Posts: 134 Member
    Hello everyone! I have always enjoyed playing Sims from the very beginning. You could say it is my hobby. I hope after a while I can post my 100 baby challenge story on here once I become a full member. For now, I will try to find time to do what I can to raise my points. I just recently got into this challenge when playing, so that is what I am focusing on currently. Does anyone have recommendations for a sore neck? I know I could take time away from my computer for a few nights, but...do I really want to? Enjoy playing Sims!
    Hello everyone! I have always enjoyed playing Sims from the very beginning. You could say it is my hobby. I hope after a while I can post my 100 baby challenge story on here once I become a full member. For now, I will try to find time to do what I can to raise my points. I just recently got into this challenge when playing, so that is what I am focusing on currently. Does anyone have recommendations for a sore neck? I know I could take time away from my computer for a few nights, but...do I really want to? Enjoy playing Sims!

Hello @jamie_pauly9682 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time playing, creating and building !
    It is great that you have been doing the 100 baby challenge and are planning to post about it here on the threads :) I hope that it continues to go well in your game.
    I am sorry that you have a sore neck :( I send hugs to you <3 . I hope that the pain will soon ease for you. A warm towel wrapped around it may help, or a warm shower may help to ease the pain. When simming or using the computer, make sure you are sitting in a chair which is comfortable for you and is at a proper height that suits you.
  • WICKEDisgood818WICKEDisgood818 Posts: 18 New Member
    Hello. I’m only been playing the Sims for a few months but I love it. I don’t really have any talents or hobbies, but I do play the French horn in my school band.
    Hello. I’m only been playing the Sims for a few months but I love it. I don’t really have any talents or hobbies, but I do play the French horn in my school band.

Hello @WICKEDisgood818 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have recently started simming. I hope that you will continue to enjoy discovering all the fun and enjoyable parts of simming!
    It is very special that you play the French horn in your school band :) Playing music brings both happiness and comfort to the musician themselves and to all who hear the music being played <3
  • hnnshmomhnnshmom Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi everyone. I have been playing since the Sims 2 came out. I have 2 dogs. I am pretty quiet, so posting probably won't be too frequent. Thanks for letting me in. I have found many answers to my questions on this board. Have a great day!!!
    hnnshmom wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I have been playing since the Sims 2 came out. I have 2 dogs. I am pretty quiet, so posting probably won't be too frequent. Thanks for letting me in. I have found many answers to my questions on this board. Have a great day!!!

Hello @hnnshmom :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 2. You would have been enjoying playing a number of households over the time and seeing how their lives were developing in your game. Simming is fun!
    It is great that you have found the forum threads helpful in answering your questions :)
  • AllegoriahAllegoriah Posts: 3 New Member
    "Hello, there!" Well, I'm Allegoriah and The Sims is one of those kind of games you've been following since the release, you know? :) So much time spent, a lot of pools with no stairs and houses made, to not to follows continously. Now i'm building houses and launching on the community. ^^

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top