Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• MiupplayMiupplay Posts: 24 Member
    Hey all! I'm a 25 year old simmer from Finland. Been playing the Sims since 2001 and only now found my way to the forums. Fell in love with the game first time I played it and that love affair is still going on strong to this day. Happy to be here. 😊
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Miupplay wrote: »
    Hey all! I'm a 25 year old simmer from Finland. Been playing the Sims since 2001 and only now found my way to the forums. Fell in love with the game first time I played it and that love affair is still going on strong to this day. Happy to be here. 😊

Hello @Miupplay :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since 2001, and that you enjoyed playing it from the very first time that you played the game! You would have many special memories of fun times spent simming over the years, and the households that you played.
    It is great that you have now joined the simming forums community. I hope that you enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads :)
    Happy simming! :)
  • stardcststardcst Posts: 3 New Member
    How do I post in the forums? Like make my own thread?
    stardcst wrote: »
    How do I post in the forums? Like make my own thread?

Hello @stardcst :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    New members are unable to start new threads until they become full members. You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    You will be able to start a new thread when you become a full member.

• jessicalorelaijessicalorelai Posts: 11 New Member
    Hi! I'm new and obsessed. My current game started with Victoria Gilmore. She was very prolific with her childbearing and I have quite a few sims running around now. She has died, but her memory lives on (her ghost was released, though)!

It's been a lot of fun. Oh yeah, and I'm obsessed with Gilmore Girls so all of the characters (aside from NPC spouses whose names I keep) have names related to the show. I'm starting to run out of names though lol!
  • Brooklyn777Brooklyn777 Posts: 19 Member
    Hello guys, So can someone tell me why the sims3 store always wanna crash as soon as you purchase an item, I totally hate that crap, Then it tells you your password in the launcher is wrong, then you gotta wait hours an then you can download it. What is really going on behind the SimsScenes, That's totally not right to the loyal customers, especially when your all down an juicy in the game, it totally slows up production smh.
    Hi! I'm new and obsessed. My current game started with Victoria Gilmore. She was very prolific with her childbearing and I have quite a few sims running around now. She has died, but her memory lives on (her ghost was released, though)!

It's been a lot of fun. Oh yeah, and I'm obsessed with Gilmore Girls so all of the characters (aside from NPC spouses whose names I keep) have names related to the show. I'm starting to run out of names though lol!

Hello @jessicalorelai :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have named your sims with names related to the Gilmore Girls. You would be enjoying seeing how the Sims lives develop in your game. I hope that you don’t run out of names :) It is special that you have generations of sims in your game that come from your original sim that you played when you started your current game <3
    Hello guys, So can someone tell me why the sims3 store always wanna crash as soon as you purchase an item, I totally hate that plum, Then it tells you your password in the launcher is wrong, then you gotta wait hours an then you can download it. What is really going on behind the SimsScenes, That's totally not right to the loyal customers, especially when your all down an juicy in the game, it totally slows up production smh.

Hello @Brooklyn777
    I am sorry that you are having issues with the Sims 3 store. You may be best to post on a thread in the Sims 3 store Tech section of the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/technical-discussion-en
  • Hyunwoo_ssiHyunwoo_ssi Posts: 39 Member
    > @jessicalorelai said:
    > Hi! I'm new and obsessed. My current game started with Victoria Gilmore. She was very prolific with her childbearing and I have quite a few sims running around now. She has died, but her memory lives on (her ghost was released, though)!
    >
    > It's been a lot of fun. Oh yeah, and I'm obsessed with Gilmore Girls so all of the characters (aside from NPC spouses whose names I keep) have names related to the show. I'm starting to run out of names though lol!

Sounds like me and my Kpop names XD I even try to make them look like the some what
    7a0f2c2cb0c019dac7b944eb17c7eea6.jpg
    monbebe8819 is my sims id.
    > @Miupplay said:
    > Hey all! I'm a 25 year old simmer from Finland. Been playing the Sims since 2001 and only now found my way to the forums. Fell in love with the game first time I played it and that love affair is still going on strong to this day. Happy to be here. 😊

I've been playing since about 2006 and I just can't stop
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    > @Miupplay said:
    > Hey all! I'm a 25 year old simmer from Finland. Been playing the Sims since 2001 and only now found my way to the forums. Fell in love with the game first time I played it and that love affair is still going on strong to this day. Happy to be here. 😊

I've been playing since about 2006 and I just can't stop

I feel like a newbie. I only started playing in late 2017 when the game came out for PS4. ^_^

Anyways, hello and welcome!
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
    > @katrinasforest said:
    > Hyunwoo_ssi wrote: »
    >
    > > @Miupplay said:
    > > Hey all! I'm a 25 year old simmer from Finland. Been playing the Sims since 2001 and only now found my way to the forums. Fell in love with the game first time I played it and that love affair is still going on strong to this day. Happy to be here. 😊
    >
    > I've been playing since about 2006 and I just can't stop
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I feel like a newbie. I only started playing in late 2017 when the game came out for PS4. ^_^
    >
    > Anyways, hello and welcome!

Thank you and it doesn't matter how long you've been playing it's how much you enjoy it that counts
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    @Hyunwoo_ssi Thanks! Then I will say it counts a lot. :)
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
    Hello @katrinasforest :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you play the console version of the game. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    I hope that you are having a nice week.
  • HelenaKapselHelenaKapsel Posts: 18 Member
    Hello c: I'm Helena .. I'm 24 and I live in Denmark. I've been playing Sims on and off since around 2005, I guess. This obsession doesn't stop, does it? Hahah. I wanted to join the forums for fun discussions about The Sims.
    Hello c: I'm Helena .. I'm 24 and I live in Denmark. I've been playing Sims on and off since around 2005, I guess. This obsession doesn't stop, does it? Hahah. I wanted to join the forums for fun discussions about The Sims.

Hello @HelenaKapsel :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since 2005. You would have enjoyed playing a number of households over the time and enjoyed seeing how their lives progressed in your game. Simming is addictive!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers, and enjoy posting on the threads about your simming experiences :)
  • scrutyniscrutyni Posts: 49 Member
    Ayo! I'm scrutyni and I'm relatively a rather new Simmer. I never had the chance to play that much when I was younger but I got Sims 3 on sale on Steam a couple years ago and enjoyed it quite a lot. And then not that long ago, got Sims 4 also on sale (yes I love those sales) and I've just started delving into this amazing world of great creative potential. Though I only barely started building in Sims 4 and haven't even properly played with my new and shiny Sims yet, I thought it would be nice to check out the community.
    Current SimLit Blog (Rotational Play): https://newcrestsponsorsims4.home.blog/
    Rookie builder and casual Simmer || Gallery: https://tinyurl.com/ycummopq
    scrutyni wrote: »
    Ayo! I'm scrutyni and I'm relatively a rather new Simmer. I never had the chance to play that much when I was younger but I got Sims 3 on sale on Steam a couple years ago and enjoyed it quite a lot. And then not that long ago, got Sims 4 also on sale (yes I love those sales) and I've just started delving into this amazing world of great creative potential. Though I only barely started building in Sims 4 and haven't even properly played with my new and shiny Sims yet, I thought it would be nice to check out the community.

Hello @scrutyni :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3, and enjoyed playing it after you had bought it when it was on sale. It is great that this has now led you to buying Sims 4 and are enjoying all the great ways that you can express your creativity through the game :)
    I hope that you will continue to enjoy discovering all the very special, fun and enjoyable features of the game!
  • HIGHER_DESIGNHIGHER_DESIGN Posts: 57 Member
    Thank you for the warm Welcome!
    My name is Megan, or you can find me in the Sims 4 Gallery as MAC-Design
    ...MAC Designs (in all possible forms) was already taken -____-

I first played the Original Sims with expansions (PC), and Sims 2- Pets (PS4) when I was a child. It wasn't until just a few months ago, as an adult, that I really reconnected with the game, and fell in love with the upgraded graphics, placable objects in the expansions, and most importantly, the building aspect of the game in Sims 4. I really enjoy creating and designing homes, and small spaces that are highly functional. I can't wait to explore more, and meet other great designers!

Be sure to find me in the Gallery, I enjoy the feedback!
    Happy Simming, MAC-Design
    MACDesign wrote: »
    Thank you for the warm Welcome!
    My name is Megan, or you can find me in the Sims 4 Gallery as MAC-Design
    ...MAC Designs (in all possible forms) was already taken -____-

I first played the Original Sims with expansions (PC), and Sims 2- Pets (PS4) when I was a child. It wasn't until just a few months ago, as an adult, that I really reconnected with the game, and fell in love with the upgraded graphics, placable objects in the expansions, and most importantly, the building aspect of the game in Sims 4. I really enjoy creating and designing homes, and small spaces that are highly functional. I can't wait to explore more, and meet other great designers!

Be sure to find me in the Gallery, I enjoy the feedback!
    Happy Simming, MAC-Design

Hello @MACDesign :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the original Sims on the pc, and the console version of Sims 2 Pets with you were a child. You would have special childhood memories of fun times spent playing the games <3
    It is great that you have now returned to simming and are especially enjoying building in Sims 4. Building is a very special part of simming! It is enjoyable that we can bring our building and interior decorating ideas into simsgameform! It is great way of expressing our creativity through the game!
  • HIGHER_DESIGNHIGHER_DESIGN Posts: 57 Member
    Thank you so much! I look forward to becoming a Full Member of the forum so I can utilize all the benefits that I don't have as a Newbie. Thanks again, MAC-Design
    MACDesign wrote: »
    Thank you so much! I look forward to becoming a Full Member of the forum so I can utilize all the benefits that I don't have as a Newbie. Thanks again, MAC-Design

You’re welcome! :)
  • KrystalBethKrystalBeth Posts: 14 New Member
    Hello,

I'm Beth. I've been playing the Sims since the original game came out. I mainly play PC. I also apparently made an account on this website four years ago and have only just used it today...

I'm currently getting back into the Sims after buying Sims 4 after Christmas. Having fun with it (glitches and all).
    Hello,

I'm Beth. I've been playing the Sims since the original game came out. I mainly play PC. I also apparently made an account on this website four years ago and have only just used it today...

I'm currently getting back into the Sims after buying Sims 4 after Christmas. Having fun with it (glitches and all).

Hello @KrystalBeth :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original The Sims was released. You would have been enjoying spending many enjoyable and happy hours over the time playing, creating and building in the game :)
    It is great that you bought Sims 4 after Christmas, and you are back simming again. I hope that you will continue to have fun simming!
  • Rose_bud20Rose_bud20 Posts: 2 New Member
    HI everyone

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top