Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    ShastahShastah Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi Everyone, I'm Shastah. Love to play Sims 4 and I am also a gamer of 25 years. I am a Wife/Mom. I am also a CNA. Want to know anything else just ask away :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Shastah wrote: Ā»
    Hi Everyone, I'm Shastah. Love to play Sims 4 and I am also a gamer of 25 years. I am a Wife/Mom. I am also a CNA. Want to know anything else just ask away :)

Hello @Shastah :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you are enjoying playing Sims 4, as well as enjoying playing other games also. You would like playing the different games depending on how you are feeling or what you would like to play that day.
    It is very caring and kind of you to be a CNA <3 It is very special that you are caringly helping people whilst they are unwell.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    SMae64SMae64 Posts: 21 Member
    Hiya, I'm an old noob :# I used to play several years ago and just returned after a long hiatus. I'm crazy in love with the game all over again and very much looking forward to becoming part of this community B)
  • Options
    SMae64 wrote: Ā»
    Hiya, I'm an old noob :# I used to play several years ago and just returned after a long hiatus. I'm crazy in love with the game all over again and very much looking forward to becoming part of this community B)

Hello @SMae64 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    Welcome back to simming! It is great that you are enjoying playing the game again :) I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers and find helpful tips on playing the game.
  • Options
    92explor92explor Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm 92explor, a name based on my first vehicle. I'm a mechanic by trade and fell in love with the Sims series of games in the mid 90s. How many remember SimAnt or SimFarm, and of course the early SimCity series? (SC2000 consumed many hours of my time).

When the original Sims came out, I was all over it. I had every expansion. Eventually my computer died and I got out of gaming and computers almost completely. I was busy with school, work, real life, etc.

About a year ago I discovered Sims 4 and had to try it out, now I'm hooked... again. I've joined this forum in search of information on modding. I'm slightly different than the general group of people this game is aimed at and the content shows this. I'm wanting to do two things; learn programming and add to my game a little realism from my real world experiences. We'll see what happens.

I'd love to see a hybrid of "the Sims" and Farming Simulator 19. Perhaps EA and Giants can work something out. This would be the ultimate life simulator for me!
  • Options
    92explor wrote: Ā»
    I'm 92explor, a name based on my first vehicle. I'm a mechanic by trade and fell in love with the Sims series of games in the mid 90s. How many remember SimAnt or SimFarm, and of course the early SimCity series? (SC2000 consumed many hours of my time).

When the original Sims came out, I was all over it. I had every expansion. Eventually my computer died and I got out of gaming and computers almost completely. I was busy with school, work, real life, etc.

About a year ago I discovered Sims 4 and had to try it out, now I'm hooked... again. I've joined this forum in search of information on modding. I'm slightly different than the general group of people this game is aimed at and the content shows this. I'm wanting to do two things; learn programming and add to my game a little realism from my real world experiences. We'll see what happens.

I'd love to see a hybrid of "the Sims" and Farming Simulator 19. Perhaps EA and Giants can work something out. This would be the ultimate life simulator for me!

Hello @92explor :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the mid 90s and have played a variety of types of simming games. Simming in all versions and games is fun! It is nice that you enjoyed playing the Original sims one and owned all the packs. You would have many special memories of enjoyable times spent playing that version of the game <3
    It is great that you are back simming again, and enjoying playing Sims 4 :) There is a lot of helpful information on the threads, so I hope that you will find the information that will help you,
    The Mods/cc Tech section may help you
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/technical-discussions
    And the Tutorials and tools section
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/tutorials-and-tools-
  • Options
    nora_and_livnora_and_liv Posts: 3 New Member
    My name is Olivia and I have been playing the sims for four years. I have a dog and two lizards. One is a bearded dragon and her name is Perseus (My family thought she was a boy, hence the name. We love her name regardless of the gender). My other lizard is a leopard gecko and his name is Cholly-Wolly. My dog is a beagle and her name is Bagel. I love creating sims, downloading cc, and playing with my friends. I am a huge gamer and aim for playing games with great stories/open worlds (Assassin's Creed, Legend of Zelda- Breath of the Wild).
  • Options
    My name is Olivia and I have been playing the sims for four years. I have a dog and two lizards. One is a bearded dragon and her name is Perseus (My family thought she was a boy, hence the name. We love her name regardless of the gender). My other lizard is a leopard gecko and his name is Cholly-Wolly. My dog is a beagle and her name is Bagel. I love creating sims, downloading cc, and playing with my friends. I am a huge gamer and aim for playing games with great stories/open worlds (Assassin's Creed, Legend of Zelda- Breath of the Wild).

Hello @nora_and_liv :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been playing the Sims for four years, and that you enjoy creating sims. It is enjoyable creating background story details for our sims and working out their clothing for each of the categories and what suits them. It is great that we can enjoy creating simversions of our family and friends, or other real life people, and have them as a part of our games! If you own a Pets pack in one of The Sims versions you would be enjoying having a simversion of your dog Bagel in your game <3
    It is great that you have two lizards. They would be very special pets in your family.
  • Options
    LesejbLesejb Posts: 15 Member
    Hi everyone!! my name is Lesejb but I build under the name Lilac64.. I have been playing the Sims ever since it first came out..and i love all of them...Even though I am new to the forum I'm not new to the game.
  • Options
    Lesejb wrote: Ā»
    Hi everyone!! my name is Lesejb but I build under the name Lilac64.. I have been playing the Sims ever since it first came out..and i love all of them...Even though I am new to the forum I'm not new to the game.

Hello @Lesejb :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 and have enjoyed playing each of the later versions. You would have many special memories of fun times spent simming over the years :)
    It is great that you share your creations through the Gallery :) Simmers would enjoy downloading them and using them in their games. It is kind of you to share your creativity with fellow simmers.
  • Options
    SimwatchSimwatch Posts: 6 New Member
    Howdy, y'all can call me Court/C/Cee. My experience with sims starts with sims bustin out on ps2. I would spend so much time with my bestie playing that game (and most defunantly forgetting to put a fire detector in the kitchen).
    I'm planning on posting stories at some point and I will be using the sims 2 as my platform (kinda giving up on sims 4 until mods stop getting broken).
  • Options
    TamTamVTamTamV Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi All! Figured I'd introduce myself, thanks to the invite of @rosemow. :smile:

I'm in my late 20s, living in the PNW. I first started playing Sims the day Sims 4 came out! I've purchased every single add-on since... and unfortunately am hooked. :) I've always loved designing homes, playing around with "home architect" type programs ever since Middle School. Sims has been a super fun outlet for both design and story telling. I'm currently LOVING the Get Famous pack, as it really hits a gameplay itch I never knew I had. Looking forward to more challenges, and to sharing some of my creations.
  • Options
    Simwatch wrote: Ā»
    Howdy, y'all can call me Court/C/Cee. My experience with sims starts with sims bustin out on ps2. I would spend so much time with my bestie playing that game (and most defunantly forgetting to put a fire detector in the kitchen).
    I'm planning on posting stories at some point and I will be using the sims 2 as my platform (kinda giving up on sims 4 until mods stop getting broken).

Hello @Simwatch :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims Bustin out on console. You and your friend sounds like you had lots of fun playing that game :) It wasnā€™t good that you kept forgettint the fire detector !
    It is great that you are planning to post Sims stories :) I hope that you will enjoy writing and posting the stories.
  • Options
    TamTamV wrote: Ā»
    Hi All! Figured I'd introduce myself, thanks to the invite of @rosemow. :smile:

I'm in my late 20s, living in the PNW. I first started playing Sims the day Sims 4 came out! I've purchased every single add-on since... and unfortunately am hooked. :) I've always loved designing homes, playing around with "home architect" type programs ever since Middle School. Sims has been a super fun outlet for both design and story telling. I'm currently LOVING the Get Famous pack, as it really hits a gameplay itch I never knew I had. Looking forward to more challenges, and to sharing some of my creations.

Hello @TamTamV :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing Sims 4 on the day that it was released! It is nice that you own all the Sims 4 packs that have been released. The packs add many enjoyable and fun activities and features, and great build/buy items and cas items to the game!
    Get Famous is a great pack! I am glad that you are enjoying having it in your game :)
  • Options
    Retro_SimmerRetro_Simmer Posts: 6 New Member
    Hey, fellow Simmers! I'm new to these forums, but have been simming since day one of the original game. Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

I played on PC up until The Sims 4, where I now play on the Xbox One. I'd prefer to play on PC, but unfortunetaly my current PC isn't capable of such a feat these days. šŸ˜„ Needless to say, I can't wait for keyboard and mouse support. Hope it's relatively soon!

Anyway! Glad to be here, and I hope everyones day (irl as well as your sims!) is great. šŸ˜šŸ‘
  • Options
    Hey, fellow Simmers! I'm new to these forums, but have been simming since day one of the original game. Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

I played on PC up until The Sims 4, where I now play on the Xbox One. I'd prefer to play on PC, but unfortunetaly my current PC isn't capable of such a feat these days. šŸ˜„ Needless to say, I can't wait for keyboard and mouse support. Hope it's relatively soon!

Anyway! Glad to be here, and I hope everyones day (irl as well as your sims!) is great. šŸ˜šŸ‘

Hello @Retro_Simmer :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the release of the original Sims 1 :) You would have been enjoying spending many fun and happy hours over the time simming!
    I am sorry that you are unable to play the Sims 4 pc version which you would prefer, as your current pc is not capable of running it :( Perhaps you will be able to play in the future if you buy a new computer.
    I hope that you also are having a very nice day :)
  • Options
    ShedaStyles876ShedaStyles876 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi Iā€™m Shaihedah from Philadelphia nice to meet everyone
  • Options
    PrisinkiaPrisinkia Posts: 21 Member
    Hi!!! My name is Priyanka. I have been simming for many years now and I'm excited to be on these forums and meet everyone.
  • Options
    ShedaStyles876ShedaStyles876 Posts: 2 New Member
    Welcome
  • Options
    Hi Iā€™m Shaihedah from Philadelphia nice to meet everyone

Hello @ShedaStyles876 :) It is nice to meet you also. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers, and enjoy posting on the threads about the sims in your games .
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Hi!!! My name is Priyanka. I have been simming for many years now and I'm excited to be on these forums and meet everyone.

Hello @Prisinkia :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming for many years. You would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable hours over the time creating and playing households, and building and furnishing homes for them to live in. Simming is fun!
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community :) I hope that you will enjoy meeting fellow simmers as you read and post on the threads.
  • Options
    PenguinBudgiePenguinBudgie Posts: 44 Member
    Hello! I have been playing with the Sims for a few years now. I started with Sims 3 and really enjoyed it. I think I got Sims 4 a couple years after it came out and love to play the game!
  • Options
    Hello! I have been playing with the Sims for a few years now. I started with Sims 3 and really enjoyed it. I think I got Sims 4 a couple years after it came out and love to play the game!

Hello @PenguinBudgie :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3, and that then led you on to playing Sims 4 also. Simming is enjoyable and fun!
    It is very nice seeing what is happening in the lives of the Sims in our sims in our game :)
  • Options
    b_reeeedFLb_reeeedFL Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello everyone! I have been playing the Sims since day one! I love to create houses the most!!!! I decided to join the forum because it has helped me so much in the past and I am looking forward to adding my insight and hopefully help others as well!! :)
  • Options
    Hello everyone! I have been playing the Sims since day one! I love to create houses the most!!!! I decided to join the forum because it has helped me so much in the past and I am looking forward to adding my insight and hopefully help others as well!! :)

Hello @b_reeeedFL :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been playing The Sims since the first day of Sims 1! :) Building and furnishing homes is a very special part of simming! It is an enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game and is fun also!
    It is great that you have found the forums to be helpful for you :) It is very thoughtful and kind of you to want to join the forums so that you can help other simmers also <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top