Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Hello there rosemow! I’m Anya, I’ve been playing the sims 4 for a year or two. I remember when I was a kid I used to wish for a decent pc game where I could recreate myself. Twelve years later, here I am, playing the Sims, a seriously customizable paradise. I must confess, the majority of my gameplay time is spent building. I love design. The exteriors are a lot less fun then the interior, but I’m getting used to it. Only recently have I felt brave enough to upload stuff to the gallery/share with the community. I am a bit of a perfectionist, every house on my block has to be the same style or I go crazy, lol. I’ve been on the forum before but didn’t realize I needed to work up points before I could change my avatar, etc, so my account has been pretty static up until now. Nice to meet you!

Hello @SiimbleAnya :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been Sims 4 simming for the last year or two. It is great that you are now playing the game that is just like what you wished you could play when a young child <3
    Building is a very special and enjoyable part of simming! It is great that we can bring out design and furnishing ideas into sims gameform! It is great that you have started uploading your builds to the Gallery! :) Simmers would enjoy having your creative creations in their game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • SimShadySimShady Posts: 3 New Member
    :) Im Sara. Ive been married for almost 10 years, I have 1 8yr daughter. I started playing SIms when I was pregnant and on bed rest with my daughter (so Ive been playing for 8yrs) Im not really good at CC or mods. Im actually very new at this and Im lost on that. Um that's all... I think ;)
    SimShady wrote: »
    :) Im Sara. Ive been married for almost 10 years, I have 1 8yr daughter. I started playing SIms when I was pregnant and on bed rest with my daughter (so Ive been playing for 8yrs) Im not really good at CC or mods. Im actually very new at this and Im lost on that. Um that's all... I think ;)

Hello @SimShady :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special that you started simming when pregnant with your daughter <3 Perhaps she will become a simmer like you! :) I send a smile to her :)
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads,and find helpful tips and ideas for playing the game, as well as posting about your own simming experiences .
  • moisesrizomoisesrizo Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi!
    My name is moisesrizo, I’m spanish and I love create buildings!
    moisesrizo wrote: »
    Hi!
    My name is moisesrizo, I’m spanish and I love create buildings!

Hello @moisesrizo :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    Building homes and venues for our sims to enjoy living in or visiting is a very enjoyable part of simming! We can design buildings of a wide variety of styles , and enjoy furnishing them to suit our sims that we have in out games.
    Happy simming :)
  • SimShadySimShady Posts: 3 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > SimShady wrote: »
    >
    > :) Im Sara. Ive been married for almost 10 years, I have 1 8yr daughter. I started playing SIms when I was pregnant and on bed rest with my daughter (so Ive been playing for 8yrs) Im not really good at CC or mods. Im actually very new at this and Im lost on that. Um that's all... I think ;)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @SimShady :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very special that you started simming when pregnant with your daughter <3 Perhaps she will become a simmer like you! :) I send a smile to her :)
    > I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads,and find helpful tips and ideas for playing the game, as well as posting about your own simming experiences .
    > Happy simming! :)
    My daughter just starting play about few months ago (Around the end of may ( when school let out LOL) so she has been playing for a few months. I understnad the game is addiction so I have to limit her or she will be on it for hours. Since school starts a week from today Im limiting her screen time. So just on weekends she will be about to play for about an 30mins to 1hr. Where as mommy has more free time to play LOL

Thanks for the greeting rosemow
    SimShady wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > SimShady wrote: »
    >
    > :) Im Sara. Ive been married for almost 10 years, I have 1 8yr daughter. I started playing SIms when I was pregnant and on bed rest with my daughter (so Ive been playing for 8yrs) Im not really good at CC or mods. Im actually very new at this and Im lost on that. Um that's all... I think ;)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @SimShady :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very special that you started simming when pregnant with your daughter <3 Perhaps she will become a simmer like you! :) I send a smile to her :)
    > I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads,and find helpful tips and ideas for playing the game, as well as posting about your own simming experiences .
    > Happy simming! :)
    My daughter just starting play about few months ago (Around the end of may ( when school let out LOL) so she has been playing for a few months. I understnad the game is addiction so I have to limit her or she will be on it for hours. Since school starts a week from today Im limiting her screen time. So just on weekends she will be about to play for about an 30mins to 1hr. Where as mommy has more free time to play LOL

Thanks for the greeting rosemow

You’re welcome :)
  • LambrinixqueeniLambrinixqueeni Posts: 2 New Member
    dont suppose there anyone out there on origin and can do with a new friend and help a fellow simmer out Lambrini86 is my origin name. thanks for reading guys!!
    dont suppose there anyone out there on origin and can do with a new friend and help a fellow simmer out Lambrini86 is my origin name. thanks for reading guys!!

Hello @Lambrinixqueeni :) Happy simming!
  • jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    Hello everyone. Tiny info about me, I've been a player of the sims 1 since I was a kid, and I've continued playing the series on and off to this day. The thing I enjoy the most in the sims 3 is creating successful families, that extend for really long times (my record is 2 years real time for the beginning of the third generation for a family). That and the winter season.
    jonny522 wrote: »
    Hello everyone. Tiny info about me, I've been a player of the sims 1 since I was a kid, and I've continued playing the series on and off to this day. The thing I enjoy the most in the sims 3 is creating successful families, that extend for really long times (my record is 2 years real time for the beginning of the third generation for a family). That and the winter season.

Hello @jonny522 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 1 when a child, and you have been continuing to enjoy simming ever since. Legacy families are very special in the game! It is very nice seeing the generations interacting and seeing the similarities and differences between the generations of the family. It was great that the generation lasted in your game lasted for two real years!
    The Winter landscape of the worlds is very pretty! It is enjoyable seeing our sims having fun doing seasonal activities.
  • skyacyaskyacya Posts: 1 New Member
    i'm from denmark and i just want an answer to a rather unique question, so i am working on getting some points...
    skyacya wrote: »
    i'm from denmark and i just want an answer to a rather unique question, so i am working on getting some points...

Hello @skyacya :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find help for questions that you have about the game, and enjoy posting about your simming experiences.
  • AcidJaneAcidJane Posts: 33 Member
    Hello! My name is Kali and I have hair that glows in the dark! I've been playing the Sims for 18 years (minus a few years in the middle) and I recently stopped lurking on these forums!
    AcidJane wrote: »
    Hello! My name is Kali and I have hair that glows in the dark! I've been playing the Sims for 18 years (minus a few years in the middle) and I recently stopped lurking on these forums!

Hello @AcidJane :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is great that you have started posting on the forum threads! I hope that you will enjoy chatting with fellow simmers on the threads and sharing about your simming experiences. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time playimg , creating and building in The Sims. Simming is fun!
    Happy simming ! :)
  • seasseas Posts: 37 Member
    Hi everyone...I'm Carol and I'm a 58 year old grandmom that is a kid at heart and plays Sims 3 along with my Facebook games and ones on my tablet. I like the building and decorating aspect of the game and share creations with my 15 year old granddaughter..lol. Pleased to meet everyone!
    seas wrote: »
    Hi everyone...I'm Carol and I'm a 58 year old grandmom that is a kid at heart and plays Sims 3 along with my Facebook games and ones on my tablet. I like the building and decorating aspect of the game and share creations with my 15 year old granddaughter..lol. Pleased to meet everyone!

Hello @seas :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special that you and your grand daughter are simmers <3 You would enjoy chatting together about the sims that are in your games, and the builds that you have created. Building and furnishing homes and venues is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is a great way of expressing our creativity through the game! It is nice that we can bring our design and interior decorating ideas into the builds that we create for the game.
  • kaylathechildkaylathechild Posts: 4 New Member
    um howdy my name is Kayla, currently I'm trying to get this account to a member rank. I really love the sims, I only have the sims 3 and the sims 4 but I would love to own the sims 2. I'm not really interested in mking friends I made this account so when I have problems with my game I can get help or if someone has a problem I could possibly help.
    um howdy my name is Kayla, currently I'm trying to get this account to a member rank. I really love the sims, I only have the sims 3 and the sims 4 but I would love to own the sims 2. I'm not really interested in mking friends I made this account so when I have problems with my game I can get help or if someone has a problem I could possibly help.

Hello @kaylathechild :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you own Sims 3 and Sims 4. You would enjoy choosing which version of the game that you would like to play on the particular day.
  • Butter_and_vegemiteButter_and_vegemite Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey! My name is Butter_and_vegemite! I won’t say my real name but it’s a Swedish/Skandenavian name! I live in Canada but Melbourne is my homeland! Hence my name I love vegemite. I could eat it on a spoon by itself which strangely I do. My favourite thing to eat is fish and chips (I always get flake). I have been playing the sims since I found it a jb-hi-fi soon after it first came out. I recently got the sim 3 and have been plying it a lot recently
  • Butter_and_vegemiteButter_and_vegemite Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Butter_and_vegemite said:
    > Hey! My name is Butter_and_vegemite! I won’t say my real name but it’s a Swedish/Skandenavian name! I live in Canada but Melbourne is my homeland! Hence my name I love vegemite. I could eat it on a spoon by itself which strangely I do. My favourite thing to eat is fish and chips (I always get flake). I have been playing the sims since I found it a jb-hi-fi soon after it first came out. I recently got the sim 3 and have been plying it a lot recently

I feel like I added way to much random info but Idc.
    Hey! My name is Butter_and_vegemite! I won’t say my real name but it’s a Swedish/Skandenavian name! I live in Canada but Melbourne is my homeland! Hence my name I love vegemite. I could eat it on a spoon by itself which strangely I do. My favourite thing to eat is fish and chips (I always get flake). I have been playing the sims since I found it a jb-hi-fi soon after it first came out. I recently got the sim 3 and have been plying it a lot recently

Hello @Butter_and_vegemite :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    Your Australian themed username is great! It is nice that you still enjoy eating vegemite even though you now live overseas :) It would be a special reminder of your homeland. <3
    You would like having your sims go fishing and cook fish meals :)
    It is nice that you have been simming since the release of the original sims one, and are now enjoying playing Sims 3. Each version of The Sims is enjoyable and fun to play!
  • missautumn19missautumn19 Posts: 22 Member
    Hey guys!

I've been a giant lurker since the launch of Sims 4. However I've played The Sims since the very first launch, well ok my first Maxis game was SimTown so I've been playing Maxis games since then. I love the Sims 4 but Sims 2 is a very close second. I am a mom of 3 boys so playing the sims is a nice break. I went to school for Forensics and I am a huge Harry Potter and Buffy the Vampire Slayer nerd. Hope everyone has fun building and playing :smile:
    edited August 2018
    Hey guys!

I've been a giant lurker since the launch of Sims 4. However I've played The Sims since the very first launch, well ok my first Maxis game was SimTown so I've been playing Maxis games since then. I love the Sims 4 but Sims 2 is a very close second. I am a mom of 3 boys so playing the sims is a nice break. I went to school for Forensics and I am a huge Harry Potter and Buffy the Vampire Slayer nerd. Hope everyone has fun building and playing :smile:

Hello @missautumn19 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing SimTown and that you played the original The Sims. You would have spent many happy and enjoyable simming hours over the time playing , creating and building!
    Perhaps one day your sons may become simmers just like you! Your Forensics studies would have involved a lot of intense studying . You would have enjoyed simming to take a restful break from your studies.
    Happy playing and building to you also! :)
  • CzechacekCzechacek Posts: 13 New Member
    Greetings from the hearth of Europe - from the Czech Republic! :smiley:

My name is Czechacek and I´m long-term Sims player. I´m 18 yo student who lives in the north of the CR in the beautiful town Liberec.

My passion is building - especially historical buldings like castles, manors or palaces :smile: ...Nowadays I´ve finished several lots that I want to share with you. I´m curious about your opinions, tips etc :smile:

My biggest weakness is - unfortunately - english language :smiley: I study English quite long but still I´m making lot of mistakes :neutral: I hate an articles :smiley: and lot of verb tenses which are used in the english :D So please accept my apology...I´ll try to do my best :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top