Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• EmmySimsEmmySims Posts: 65 Member
    Hey! Just trying to figure out how to become a flippin member haha
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    EmmySims wrote: »
    Hey! Just trying to figure out how to become a flippin member haha

Hello @EmmySims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer. Keep posting on the different threads and sections of the forums and you will soon get the points/posts. This off topic section where you are posting now is a good place to post.

Happy simming! :)
  • dankpiscesdankpisces Posts: 7 New Member
    Hello!

I'm dankpisces, and I've been playing The Sims franchise since 2010. It's great that I was able to grow up for eight years alongside The Sims. When I'm not playing TS, I'm swimming. I swim competitively for two teams, and I'll be joining a USA swim team soon. I also love reading and writing. Hopefully, I'll be able to start up a Sims 4 story blog, because that combines my two favorite things. ;)

I look forward to getting to know other simmers and becoming more familiar with what our community holds!
    dankpisces wrote: »
    Hello!

I'm dankpisces, and I've been playing The Sims franchise since 2010. It's great that I was able to grow up for eight years alongside The Sims. When I'm not playing TS, I'm swimming. I swim competitively for two teams, and I'll be joining a USA swim team soon. I also love reading and writing. Hopefully, I'll be able to start up a Sims 4 story blog, because that combines my two favorite things. ;)

I look forward to getting to know other simmers and becoming more familiar with what our community holds!

Hello @dankpisces :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since 2010, and that simming has been a part of your life as you have grown up.
    It is exciting that you are involved in swimming and will soon join a USA Swim team! That is great! I hope that your swimming part of your life continues to progress well in all that the future holds for you.
    It would be special to start a Sims 4 story Blog :) Simmers would enjoy reading about and seeing pictures of the sims that are in your games.
  • EmmySimsEmmySims Posts: 65 Member
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    Congrats @EmmySims on becoming a member... :)

thank you! :) haha
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    EmmySims wrote: »
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    Congrats @EmmySims on becoming a member... :)

thank you! :) haha

You're welcome... :)
  • KelzKelz Posts: 53 Member
    Hello all, I'm new here to the Sims forum. I've played Sims off and on for years. Sims 4 has got me hooked back in. I bought it as a gift for someone, and then thought I'd play it myself. A few weeks later and I keep buying expansions and stuff packs! I didn't realize that the Sims world was so vast, and these forums have been a real eye opener. I'm happy to have stumbled upon this community!
    My Sims Youtube

Find me on the gallery: kelzmckean
    Kelz wrote: »
    Hello all, I'm new here to the Sims forum. I've played Sims off and on for years. Sims 4 has got me hooked back in. I bought it as a gift for someone, and then thought I'd play it myself. A few weeks later and I keep buying expansions and stuff packs! I didn't realize that the Sims world was so vast, and these forums have been a real eye opener. I'm happy to have stumbled upon this community!

Hello @Kelz :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have returned to simming! It is very nice that your thoughtfulness and kindness in buying the Sims 4 as a gift for someone else, has caused you to decide to also play the game yourself, and has led to you buying expansion and stuff packs also!
    That is great!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meet and chat with fellow simmers on the threads, and enjoy learning new things about playing the game.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • SarahluvsunicornsSarahluvsunicorns Posts: 6 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Sarahluvsunicorns wrote: »
    >
    > > @holosim said:
    > > Hi there! I've been lurking around the Sims for a while now, first starting on freeplay and then moving to Sims 4 this year. I run a simblr (under the same username), but it only just occurred to me to make an account on the official forums ^^ I'm currently playing the NSB challenge, as well as planning a few original stories which I plan to host on a future Wordpress blog :) Happy to be here!
    >
    > Hi, I got the sims a few years back, I am new to the sims forums so I just wanted to say hello, have a NOICE day :) :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Sarahluvsunicorns :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you have been simming for a few years. Simming is fun!
    > I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, and meeting and chatting with fellow simmers.
    > Happy simming! :)

Nice to meet you too!
    > @rosemow said:
    > Sarahluvsunicorns wrote: »
    >
    > > @holosim said:
    > > Hi there! I've been lurking around the Sims for a while now, first starting on freeplay and then moving to Sims 4 this year. I run a simblr (under the same username), but it only just occurred to me to make an account on the official forums ^^ I'm currently playing the NSB challenge, as well as planning a few original stories which I plan to host on a future Wordpress blog :) Happy to be here!
    >
    > Hi, I got the sims a few years back, I am new to the sims forums so I just wanted to say hello, have a NOICE day :):)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Sarahluvsunicorns :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you have been simming for a few years. Simming is fun!
    > I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, and meeting and chatting with fellow simmers.

Nice to meet you too!

Thankyou! :)
  • corgiliciouscorgilicious Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi everyone! New here :)
    I've played The Sims since the original in 2000. I never was one for forums and such until I learned about the Nancy Drew series of PC games, and that was my first and all time favorite forum/community experience. I guess I never knew or was interested in joining forums here until the last few months or so :neutral: Oops XD So, it's been a few years since I've chatted in a forum setting, but I'm glad to be here and learn from all you lovely people!
    Hi everyone! New here :)
    I've played The Sims since the original in 2000. I never was one for forums and such until I learned about the Nancy Drew series of PC games, and that was my first and all time favorite forum/community experience. I guess I never knew or was interested in joining forums here until the last few months or so :neutral: Oops XD So, it's been a few years since I've chatted in a forum setting, but I'm glad to be here and learn from all you lovely people!

Hello @corgilicious :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many happy and fun hours over the time creating sims, buildiing homes, and playing sims households in your game.
    I hopr that you will enjoy meeting fellow simmers on the forum threads and posting about your simming experiences.
  • DanyanaDanyana Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello! I'm new to this Sims forum, but I've been playing the Sims 4 for a while now (maybe a half year). I found this forum a few weeks ago and decided to join because I really like some challenges here and I enjoy reading about other people's simming.
    Btw, sorry if my english sucks, I'm not good at it :D
    > @Danyana said:
    > Hello! I'm new to this Sims forum, but I've been playing the Sims 4 for a while now (maybe a half year). I found this forum a few weeks ago and decided to join because I really like some challenges here and I enjoy reading about other people's simming.
    > Btw, sorry if my english plum, I'm not good at it :D

^^ I meant to say sorry if my english is bad. Apparently you can't use the word $ u c k s here :D
    Danyana wrote: »
    Hello! I'm new to this Sims forum, but I've been playing the Sims 4 for a while now (maybe a half year). I found this forum a few weeks ago and decided to join because I really like some challenges here and I enjoy reading about other people's simming.
    Btw, sorry if my english plum, I'm not good at it :D

Hello @Danyana :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community. It is very enjoyable reading about the Sims that are in fellow simmer’s games and their sim lives. I hope that you will enjoy doing the challenges, and posting about how they go in your sims games also
    Please don’t be concerned about your English. There are many simmers here who don’t have English as their native language. It is great that we come from all around the world and all share the same interest which is having fun simming!
    > Hello @Danyana :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you have joined the simming forums community. It is very enjoyable reading about the Sims that are in fellow simmer’s games and their sim lives. I hope that you will enjoy doing the challenges, and posting about how they go in your sims games also
    > Please don’t be concerned about your English. There are many simmers here who don’t have English as their native language. It is great that we come from all around the world and all share the same interest which is having fun simming!

Thanks @rosemow ! It's really nice to hear that I'm not the only one with terrible english skills here :D
    Happy simming to you as well! :)
  • KuroridaKurorida Posts: 385 Member
    ᶠᵘʲᵒˢʰᶤ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᴾʳᵒᵘᵈ
    Btw, sorry if my english plum, I'm not good at it :D

━ ❝Nice to meet you @Danyana and welcome to TSF ^^ I also don't have English as native language, but the community here is very cooperative and nice so you don't have to worry if you make some kind of mistake. I'm looking forward to seeing you as a full member ^^ Happy simming!25q39dl
    a41pgk.jpg
    English isn't my main language so forgive any mistake I make
    m e a n w h i l e
    Addicted To This Drug
    > Hello @Danyana :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you have joined the simming forums community. It is very enjoyable reading about the Sims that are in fellow simmer’s games and their sim lives. I hope that you will enjoy doing the challenges, and posting about how they go in your sims games also
    > Please don’t be concerned about your English. There are many simmers here who don’t have English as their native language. It is great that we come from all around the world and all share the same interest which is having fun simming!

Thanks @rosemow ! It's really nice to hear that I'm not the only one with terrible english skills here :D
    Happy simming to you as well! :)

You’re welcome :) Your English looks good what you have written here.
    > @Kurorida said:
    > 「♡」ᶠᵘʲᵒˢʰᶤ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᴾʳᵒᵘᵈ「♡」 Danyana wrote: »
    >
    > Hello! I'm new to this Sims forum, but I've been playing the Sims 4 for a while now (maybe a half year). I found this forum a few weeks ago and decided to join because I really like some challenges here and I enjoy reading about other people's simming.
    > Btw, sorry if my english plum, I'm not good at it :D
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > ━ ❝Nice to meet you @Danyana and welcome to TSF ^^ I also don't have English as native language, but the community here is very cooperative and nice so you don't have to worry if you make some kind of mistake. I'm looking forward to seeing you as a full member ^^ Happy simming!」

Thanks @Kurorida , It's nice to meet you too. Happy simming as well <3
  • PorkahontasPorkahontas Posts: 27 Member
    Hi Everyone. I'm Porkahontas. I'm kind of new to this whole forum thing so please excuse me if I act like a noob. I'm trying to start a series about my sims 3 character who has the same name. More details will be announced soon but go ahead and guess what the series is about.
    Hi Everyone. I'm Porkahontas. I'm kind of new to this whole forum thing so please excuse me if I act like a noob. I'm trying to start a series about my sims 3 character who has the same name. More details will be announced soon but go ahead and guess what the series is about.

Hello @Porkahontas :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are starting a simming series based on your sims 3 character. I hope that it goes well :)
    You will soon get used to how the forums run. If you have questions, there are lots of simmers who will be very pleased to help you.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • StarByDayStarByDay Posts: 41 Member
    Hi! I'm StarByDay. I have a "first anniversary" badge, but I'm still a "new member". I find it both funny and sad. I love building in sims. Sometimes I feel that my houses have more personality that the sims who live in them. I'm currently making a classical music - oriented career for my new household. It has 5 branches: Pianist, Violinist, Conductor, Opera Singer and Composer. I hope I will use it in more that one game, because it's a real pain to make.
    StarByDay wrote: »
    Hi! I'm StarByDay. I have a "first anniversary" badge, but I'm still a "new member". I find it both funny and sad. I love building in sims. Sometimes I feel that my houses have more personality that the sims who live in them. I'm currently making a classical music - oriented career for my new household. It has 5 branches: Pianist, Violinist, Conductor, Opera Singer and Composer. I hope I will use it in more that one game, because it's a real pain to make.

Hello @StarByDay :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Building is a very special and enjoyable part of simming! It is great that we can enjoy bringing our design ideas into sims game form! With each home or venue we build, we bring touches of ourselves into the home.
    It is special that you are creating your own classical music career! That is exciting! The branches sound great! Your sims will enjoy working in that career.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top