Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    emmaburrowsukemmaburrowsuk Posts: 31 Member
    Thank-you for making us all feel welcome, registered last night so new to there, would like to introduce myself in the right page on i have found my way around here..lol. took awhile, been playing sims since the very 1st one, and still enjoying every minute of it. <3 <3
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Thank-you for making us all feel welcome, registered last night so new to there, would like to introduce myself in the right page on i have found my way around here..lol. took awhile, been playing sims since the very 1st one, and still enjoying every minute of it. <3<3

Hello @emmaburrowsuk :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums !
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims one. You would have enjoyed spending many simming hours over the time playing, creating and building!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about your simming experiences .
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    Saltysea21Saltysea21 Posts: 182 Member
    Hello! I'm Saltysea21 and I love playing the sims! Relatively new to the forums but quickly getting the hang of it :blush: recently became a member and I love it!
    This is one corner… of one country, in one continent, on one planet that’s a corner of a galaxy that’s a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond. And there is so much, so much to see.
  • Options
    Saltysea21 wrote: »
    Hello! I'm Saltysea21 and I love playing the sims! Relatively new to the forums but quickly getting the hang of it :blush: recently became a member and I love it!

Hello @Saltysea21 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums !
    Congratulations on becoming a full member! I hope that you will continue to enjoy reading the forum,threads, and posting about the sims in your games.
    Happy simmimg! :)
  • Options
    -Skky-Ninja--Skky-Ninja- Posts: 78 Member
    Saltysea21 wrote: »

Welcome to the forums! We are very glad to have you and hope you enjoy your time here. :)
    Origin ID: ashtendo
  • Options
    JocheyJochey Posts: 58 Member
    Hi! I started playing the sims during the early launch of The Sims 3! I immediately fell in love with it and I'm currently obsessed with online shopping (for custom content) for The Sims 4.
    she fell for him and hasn't gotten up yet -russ
  • Options
    Jochey wrote: »
    Hi! I started playing the sims during the early launch of The Sims 3! I immediately fell in love with it and I'm currently obsessed with online shopping (for custom content) for The Sims 4.

Hello @Jochey :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums !
    It is nice that you started simming at the time of the launch of The Sims 3. Simming is fun!
    There are so many great cc items for Sims 4! The cc simmer community is very talented! It is very kind of cc creators to share their cc /mods with fellow simmers so that we can all enjoy using them on our games. It is enjoyable going cc shopping!
  • Options
    HarmonyThomasHarmonyThomas Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi I started playing the sims 3 in 2015 (a little late) but then got Sims 4 earlier this year and I love it since I cant say my age i'll just say I'm young
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Hi I started playing the sims 3 in 2015 (a little late) but then got Sims 4 earlier this year and I love it since I cant say my age i'll just say I'm young

Hello @HarmonyThomas :),It is nice to meet you, Welcome to the forums!
    It Is nice that you first started simming in 2015 by playing Sims 3, and now this year are playing Sims 4. Simmimg is fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and learn new helpful tips and information about playing the game,
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • Options
    HarmonyThomasHarmonyThomas Posts: 4 New Member
    thanks @rosemow
  • Options
    clerks76clerks76 Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello fellow simmers. Decided to finally take the plunge and get on the forums. Never really posted before because I thought this place was filled with just kids. Didn't realize older farts like me got on here...lol. I'm 41. Well a little about me. MAJOR Bruce Campbell fan, as well as Futurama, Red Dwarf, and a bunch of other goofy shows. If anyone would love to take a stab at making a character from one of these shows, especially Bruce, I'd be grateful. Love playing the Sims, and think it's about time I jump in and try one of those challenges I see all the time. Any suggestions? Well happy simming everyone.
  • Options
    clerks76 wrote: »
    Hello fellow simmers. Decided to finally take the plunge and get on the forums. Never really posted before because I thought this place was filled with just kids. Didn't realize older farts like me got on here...lol. Well a little about me. MAJOR Bruce Campbell fan, as well as Futurama, Red Dwarf, and a bunch of other goofy shows. If anyone would love to take a stab at making a character from one of these shows, especially Bruce, I'd be grateful. Love playing the Sims, and think it's about time I jump in and try one of those challenges I see all the time. Any suggestions? Well happy simming everyone.

Hello @clerks76 :) It is nice to meet you, Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have started posting on the forums. There are a wide variety of ages of simmers who post on these forums from many different countries. It is special that we also share the same interest, which is enjoying playing the Sims!
    The is a link to a thread that contains many challenges. There may be one there that you would like to try.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/906643/sims-4-challenge-list-updated-june-20th-2017#latest
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    kingcasanovaskingcasanovas Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey everyone, you can call me Archie! I've been playing the Sims for quite some time now, from messing around in the first game as a kid (until we broke the disk by accident :s ) up until now. I love playing through generations, creating families from scratch and stories to go along with them. I've browsed around here before to find some challenges, so I figured I'd go for it and join in on the discussion!
  • Options
    Hey everyone, you can call me Archie! I've been playing the Sims for quite some time now, from messing around in the first game as a kid (until we broke the disk by accident :s ) up until now. I love playing through generations, creating families from scratch and stories to go along with them. I've browsed around here before to find some challenges, so I figured I'd go for it and join in on the discussion!

Hello @kingcasanovas :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums !
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original sims 1. I am sorry to hear that you accidentally broke the first disk! It is great seeing the new generations of children and watching them grow up in our games. It is great seeing similarities and differences between the generations.
    I hope that you will enjoy doing the challenges that you decide to do and that they go well.
  • Options
    birdonawirebirdonawire Posts: 400 Member
    Hello everyone!
    I've been lurking around the forums for a little while now and thought is was time to "show my face" by creating a profile. :)
    I've been simming since Sims 1 back in 2002 (can't believe it's been 15 years...!) and have played all four games for countless hours since then.
    I play rotational and have just counted my families in Sims 4 - I have 39 households and 103 sims in my little pixelated world... Oh my. :#
    Anyway, looking forward to joining you all here on the forums. :)
    Happy simming!
  • Options
    Hello everyone!
    I've been lurking around the forums for a little while now and thought is was time to "show my face" by creating a profile. :)
    I've been simming since Sims 1 back in 2002 (can't believe it's been 15 years...!) and have played all four games for countless hours since then.
    I play rotational and have just counted my families in Sims 4 - I have 39 households and 103 sims in my little pixelated world... Oh my. :#
    Anyway, looking forward to joining you all here on the forums. :)
    Happy simming!

Hello @birdonawire :) It nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums !
    It is very nice that you have been playing since 2002 , when you first started simming by playing sims 1. It is great that you have played each of the versions. They all very enjoyable to play, and time passes very quickly when we are simming!
    It is special that you play rotational. You would enjoy playing each of the sims families, with each having their own special background details story. The number of households and sims in your game are great!
    Happy simming to you also! :)
  • Options
    birdonawirebirdonawire Posts: 400 Member
    Thank you for the warm welcome, @rosemow ! :smile:
  • Options
    dearlaurindearlaurin Posts: 49 Member
    Hey guys my name is Lauren and I created this account in 2014. I never really used TS4 forums,
    I am looking forward to hopping on this website more often and I am happy to be back! <

Currently trying to get more badges. Any tips would be helpful! :smile:
  • Options
    dearlaurin wrote: »
    Hey guys my name is Lauren and I created this account in 2014. I never really used TS4 forums,
    I am looking forward to hopping on this website more often and I am happy to be back! <

Currently trying to get more badges. Any tips would be helpful! :smile:

Helo @dearlaurin :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you are back and posting on the forums. I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on threads.
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted. Keep posting on the different sections of the forums and you will soon get the points/posts. This off topic section of the forums is a good place to post.
    You will soon get the required points and posts if you also post about your simming experiences on threads that you are interested in the thread topics.

• Options
    dearlaurindearlaurin Posts: 49 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > dearlaurin wrote: »
    >
    > Hey guys my name is Lauren and I created this account in 2014. I never really used TS4 forums,
    > I am looking forward to hopping on this website more often and I am happy to be back! <
    >
    > Currently trying to get more badges. Any tips would be helpful! :smile:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Helo @dearlaurin :) It is nice to meet you.
    > It is nice that you are back and posting on the forums. I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on threads.
    > You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted. Keep posting on the different sections of the forums and you will soon get the points/posts. This off topic section of the forums is a good place to post.
    > You will soon get the required points and posts if you also post about your simming experiences on threads that you are interested in the thread topics.
    >
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you so much for the tips, I will definitely be posting and hopefully receiving likes from other simmers! :smiley:
  • Options
    dearlaurin wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > dearlaurin wrote: »
    >
    > Hey guys my name is Lauren and I created this account in 2014. I never really used TS4 forums,
    > I am looking forward to hopping on this website more often and I am happy to be back! <
    >
    > Currently trying to get more badges. Any tips would be helpful! :smile:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Helo @dearlaurin :) It is nice to meet you.
    > It is nice that you are back and posting on the forums. I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on threads.
    > You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted. Keep posting on the different sections of the forums and you will soon get the points/posts. This off topic section of the forums is a good place to post.
    > You will soon get the required points and posts if you also post about your simming experiences on threads that you are interested in the thread topics.
    >
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you so much for the tips, I will definitely be posting and hopefully receiving likes from other simmers! :smiley:

You're welcome :)
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    Hello, my name is Lotte and I've been playing the Sims for a long time now, starting with the Sims 1 Abracadabra back in... i don't know. (I did take a break from actually playing the game for a while because I was so insanely afraid of the grim reaper and burglars that I only created households and built houses, never actually playing the families I made hahaha (I blame the scary Sims 1 reaper for this :p). Me and my sister have been playing The Sims 2 for a veeery long time, and I only recently completely switched to Sims 4. I must confess I've only played Sims 3 once :#

I'm actually not from an English-speaking country, but I set all my games to English because I prefer the language over my own.
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    Hello, my name is Lotte and I've been playing the Sims for a long time now, starting with the Sims 1 Abracadabra back in... i don't know. (I did take a break from actually playing the game for a while because I was so insanely afraid of the grim reaper and burglars that I only created households and built houses, never actually playing the families I made hahaha (I blame the scary Sims 1 reaper for this :p). Me and my sister have been playing The Sims 2 for a veeery long time, and I only recently completely switched to Sims 4. I must confess I've only played Sims 3 once :#

I'm actually not from an English-speaking country, but I set all my games to English because I prefer the language over my own.

Hello @lottevdbrug :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums !
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 1. The grim reaper is quite scary! It is nice that both you and your sister are simmers . You would enjoy chatting about The Sims and the sims that you play in your games. It is nice that you are now playing Sims 4.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top