Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    Just found this thread :) Hey rosemow and everyone else. I'm king4510411(Or kingy). I've been playing the sims forever now. My daughter introduced me to it. I was really active on the sims 3 forums and a few people may know me from there, but haven't been too active on these forums. I have 2 daughters, 2 dogs and 2 cats and a wonderful husband.
  • Options
    SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    Just found this thread :) Hey rosemow and everyone else. I'm king4510411(Or kingy). I've been playing the sims forever now. My daughter introduced me to it. I was really active on the sims 3 forums and a few people may know me from there, but haven't been too active on these forums. I have 2 daughters, 2 dogs and 2 cats and a wonderful husband.

Hello welcome to the forum! I was active on The Sims 3 forums as well :) though I've been far far active here! That's great that you're such a big fan of The Sims. Welcome!

Love and hugs <3
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Thank you @Sennie :)
    Post edited by King4510411 on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member

Hello @King4510411 :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that your daughter introduced you to simming. You would enjoy talking about your simming experiences with each other, and what is happening in the lives of your sims in your games. It is great that you own dogs and cats. Our pets are special animal members of our household.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Thank you @rosemow :)
  • Options
    ayerroayerro Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello! I started playing the Sims 4 again because I wanted to make houses. <__< It's terrible. I was walking around for a full week telling myself "I need to make this a Sim house." So here I am. ;_; Hello friends.
  • Options
    ayerro wrote: »
    Hello! I started playing the Sims 4 again because I wanted to make houses.

Hello @ayerro :) It is nice to meet you. Building is a very enjoyable and fun part of simming! The building tools in Sims 4 are great to use when creating homes and community venues. It is great that we can create a wide variety of types, styles, themes and sizes of homes and community lots. It is fun furnishing the interior of them and doing the landscaping work. It is then nice seeing our sims living in them or visiting them!
    Happy simming and building! :)
  • Options
    valchajmervalchajmer Posts: 106 Member
    Heya, I'm V. (in short as my full first name is difficult to pronounce). Basically I usually do 3D at Daz3D to make art and products by the name VAlzheimer (here I had to use VAlchajmer as the before one was taken) :) I remember playing Sims like years and years ago but don't ask which ones as that was 4 computers ago and I moved a dozen times since then so I no longer have accounts or the hardware I used then. Back to the Sims 4, just started and so far loving it :)

It's a great break when you can get into the interactive human models instead of just posing them in what I usually do ;)
  • Options
    valchajmer wrote: »
    Heya, I'm V. (in short as my full first name is difficult to pronounce). Basically I usually do 3D at Daz3D to make art and products by the name VAlzheimer (here I had to use VAlchajmer as the before one was taken) :) I remember playing Sims like years and years ago but don't ask which ones as that was 4 computers ago and I moved a dozen times since then so I no longer have accounts or the hardware I used then. Back to the Sims 4, just started and so far loving it :)

It's a great break when you can get into the interactive human models instead of just posing them in what I usually do ;)

Hello @valchajmer :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you are enjoying playing the Sims again . Simming is lots of fun! It is enjoyable watching our sims living their lives in their sims world, talking with other sims and exploring their surroundings. You are a creative person with your artwork. You would enjoy the creativity in playing the Sims as well, and enjoy creating sims and buiding homes.
  • Options
    hello i am Diana :)

Hello @sims4grl1999 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and learn new helpful tips and information about playing the game.
  • Options
    SOLARTONEZSOLARTONEZ Posts: 119 Member
    Hello.. I started playing "sims 3" with all the DLC a few months ago. I'm playing about 10 different games right now- I'm experimenting with many styles of game play and mods. It doesn't seem that the genetics isn't the most thought out part of the game.
  • Options
    SOLARTONEZ wrote: »
    Hello.. I started playing "sims 3" with all the DLC a few months ago. I'm playing about 10 different games right now- I'm experimenting with many styles of game play and mods. It doesn't seem that the genetics isn't the most thought out part of the game.

Hello @SOLARTONEZ :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is great that you are playing a variety of save games files, with each having different sims households and ways of playing, or the same household but a diferent pathway in their sims life. You would enjoy choosing which save game you would like to play on that particular day.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, and posting posts.
  • Options
    MountainDevMountainDev Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello! I'm Dev, I've had the Sims 4 since it's release and love the game a lot. Before playing the Sims 4 I played the Sims 3 for DS and Xbox 360. I also used to play MySims for the Wii and DS. I usually barley get to fully play the game because I like designing houses and sims too much but I'm currently playing as Chloe and Max from Life is Strange.
  • Options
    YoonYoon Posts: 44 Member
    Hi, I'm Yoon! I am new to the sims franchise (The Sims 4 is my first sim game), and I'm very much enjoying it. I am a family player; I want to try legacy, but I'm not daring enough to do such project just yet. I am not a good writer, but I am preparing to write my very first sims story. I might post at weird times since I don't live in US. Actually, I live on the other side of earth! I love how majority of people on this forum are respectful to each other, and do amazing work. Nice to meet you all. :)
  • Options
    Hello! I'm Dev, I've had the Sims 4 since it's release and love the game a lot. Before playing the Sims 4 I played the Sims 3 for DS and Xbox 360. I also used to play MySims for the Wii and DS. I usually barley get to fully play the game because I like designing houses and sims too much but I'm currently playing as Chloe and Max from Life is Strange.

Hello @MountainDev :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have been enjoying simming on the console versions and are now playing the PC version. Simming is fun! Creating sims and building homes are very enjoyable and fun parts of simming! It is great the way we can have design ideas for homes or see real life buildings and then can enjoy creating simversions of them. The building tools in sims 4 are great. It is fun making simselfs of ourselves, friends and family or of celebrities or characters, then playing the sims in our games.
  • Options
    Yoon wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Yoon! I am new to the sims franchise (The Sims 4 is my first sim game), and I'm very much enjoying it. I am a family player; I want to try legacy, but I'm not daring enough to do such project just yet. I am not a good writer, but I am preparing to write my very first sims story. I might post at weird times since I don't live in US. Actually, I live on the other side of earth! I love how majority of people on this forum are respectful to each other, and do amazing work. Nice to meet you all. :)

Hello @Yoon :) It is nice to meet you too. Welcome to simming and the forums! It is very nice that you are planning to write the story of your sims and their lives in your game. It is enjoyable reading about and seeing the pictures of the sims that are in other simmers games. I hope that your story writing goes very well . It will be great if you do a legacy in the future.
  • Options
    NightingaleNexisNightingaleNexis Posts: 12 New Member
    Hi Everyone, I am NightingaleNexis...Gallery name HisNightingale...I have been a lurker but am so glad to be a part of this awesome community and hope to be more active on the forums <3
  • Options
    Hi Everyone, I am NightingaleNexis...Gallery name HisNightingale...I have been a lurker but am so glad to be a part of this awesome community and hope to be more active on the forums

Hello @NightingaleNexis :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums! It is nice that you have started posting on the forums. I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums, enjoying looking at pictures of the sims in other simmer's games and learn new helpful information about the game as you read the threads.
  • Options
    charcougcharcoug Posts: 265 Member
    Bonjour! No im not really french so don't worry. My name is Charlie and i have been a fan of the sims for 3 years, i know that's such a long time compared to everyone else! XD . I mostly play sims 3 and rarely play my laggy sims 4, i am hoping to write sims stories but i cant because EA says NOOOOOOOO!! Bye!
    Where are my toddlers?!

http://i68.tinypic.com/fw297c.jpg
  • Options
    SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    @charcoug Welcome to the forums! :) it's nice to see such an enthusiastic new member to join us.

It's great to meet you *shakes hand* :)
  • Options
    @Sennie *shakes hands* I hope everyone is as friendly as you ;D
    Where are my toddlers?!

• Options
    charcoug wrote: »
    Bonjour! No im not really french so don't worry. My name is Charlie and i have been a fan of the sims for 3 years, i know that's such a long time compared to everyone else! XD . I mostly play sims 3 and rarely play my laggy sims 4, i am hoping to write sims stories but i cant because EA says NOOOOOOOO!! Bye!

Hello @charcoug :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is nice that you write sims stories. Story writing is a special part of simming! It is enjoyable reading about and looking at pictures of the sims and their lives from other simmers games. You will soon be able to have enough posts and points to post your stories.
  • Options
    @rosemow thank you for being so kind!
    Where are my toddlers?!

• Options
    911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 626 Member
    charcoug wrote: »
    @rosemow thank you for being so kind!
    Welcome @charcoug! Take it from someone that was in your shoes just a few weeks ago...Give it some time...you'll be a full member in a few days! :)
  • Options
    chinchillachinchilla Posts: 43 Member
    HI, I am chinchilla. I never played any of the Sims games before Sims 4. I have already logged over 100 hours on the Sims 4.
    I am a capricorn and I like chocolate. It's basically my favorite food.
    What I like doing most in the Sims 4 is tailoring my world to have the most interesting people I can find. They don't have to look crazy or have conflicted personality traits, but I just want them to be original. I take Sims and Lots off the Gallery and add them to my world. I usually edit a house to match a person's personality. I make sure to cycle Sims through the neighborhood. You know, refill the houses when their occupants pass away.
    Since I never played any of the other Sims games, I don't really miss toddlers and the other things most players complain about. To me, the most annoying thing is roofing. Maybe it's just me, but I can't get the roofs to line up! Grrrr. It frustrates me just thinking about it.
    Anyway, I've just joined the forums. I posted a discussion about a EP idea called The Sims 4: Wild Side. It's about zoos and such. It's in the ideas corner if you want to check it out. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top