Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Hello @Raikaa :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!

You are unable to change your avatar profile picture until you become a full member.
    You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a member and can then post pictures, have a signature, post links and change your profile picture.This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know-updated-30-12-14

With your interest in classical architecture, you would enjoy building in that style in the sims. It is great how we can bring our building ideas into sims game form through playing the game. It is enjoyable recreating real life buildings using the games build tools into simversion buildings too.
    Happy simming! :)
  • 911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 626 Member
    edited October 2015
    Raikaa wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I'm Robbi, forget my username lol.
    I signed up to speak to a Simmer I met on Youtube, but maybe I'll stick around and see what's up.

I'm a freelance music composer and producer in my mid 20s, a fashion nut, ex-goth, and I'm in LOVE with classical architecture. Hence my playing the Sims 3 lol.

PS: How do I change my avatar? I hate this unsightly thing.

Post and post often within the guideline...Post meaningful and helpful things, and withbin a few days, you will be a full member! It goes fast, my dear! :)
  • SivanLovesTouSivanLovesTou Posts: 20 New Member
    Hi everyone I'm Sivan and I love you... I messed up on my username lol... Anyways I am new on here but have played the Sims for like my most of my life... So a little bit about me, I am openly gay and I have two amazing dads who love me. I am addicted to the Sims 4. I have two older siblings. I am very open about my life(to an extent). If you have any questions feel free to ask.
    Hi everyone I'm Sivan and I love you... I messed up on my username lol... Anyways I am new on here but have played the Sims for like my most of my life... So a little bit about me, I am openly gay and I have two amazing dads who love me. I am addicted to the Sims 4. I have two older siblings. I am very open about my life(to an extent). If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hello @SivanLovesTou :) Welcome to the forums. I hope that you will enjoy learning new helpful simming tips and information about the game as you read the forum threads.
  • sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    Hello! Catherine here! I have been a collector/player of the Sims since the original Sims game. It's the only one I actually collect! I am working on getting better at realistic builds and have learned a lot from basic questions, to build tips, to technological issues from some of you on these forums! I love the work the Staff puts into the games and the great work left in the Gallery for use by many of you! Thanks for your time and effort and for the tutorials as well, since they've been very helpful!
    Hello! Catherine here! I have been a collector/player of the Sims since the original Sims game. It's the only one I actually collect! I am working on getting better at realistic builds and have learned a lot from basic questions, to build tips, to technological issues from some of you on these forums! I love the work the Staff puts into the games and the great work left in the Gallery for use by many of you! Thanks for your time and effort and for the tutorials as well, since they've been very helpful!

Hello @sixdeadqueens :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have been enjoying simming since the original Sims. Simming is lots of fun! It is great that you are finding reading the forums helpful to you in your playing, creating and building in your game. The forums are a great resource of helpful tips and information when issues occur in the game. It is enjoyable looking at all the creative creations that simmers upload to the Gallery! The simming community is very talented! It is very kind of simmers to share their works through the gallery so as we can all enjoy having their builds, rooms and sims in our games.
  • Gaming_BrosGaming_Bros Posts: 36 Member
    First I would like to say thank you @rosemow for the invited :)

I am Jacob and I have been an avid sims player ever since the sims first came out. I have never been too active in the forums community and I figured TS3 community would have died down once TS4 came out but it appears it hasn't so that is pretty awesome. I still play TS-TS4, mostly TS3 and actually make quite a few videos on them. Can't get enough of The Sims!

I am personally hoping to meet some new people on here and make some friends
    11ec45537fda2321d675e48f44117110.png
    Weekly The Sims 3 & 4 Let's Play videos on our YouTube channel. Check us out below & subscribe!

Let's Play The Sims 3 Generations: https://youtu.be/dz0qD2jk4Y0
    Let's Play The Sims 3 University: https://youtu.be/dz0qD2jk4Y0
    Facebook: https://facebook.com/OfficialGamingBros/

First I would like to say thank you @rosemow for the invited :)

I am Jacob and I have been an avid sims player ever since the sims first came out. I have never been too active in the forums community and I figured TS3 community would have died down once TS4 came out but it appears it hasn't so that is pretty awesome. I still play TS-TS4, mostly TS3 and actually make quite a few videos on them. Can't get enough of The Sims!

I am personally hoping to meet some new people on here and make some friends

Hello @Gaming_Bros :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you have been enjoying simming since the original Sims game was released. Each of the versions of the Sims have great features in them. It is fun watching our sims living in and exploring their sims world! It is great that you make simming videos of your sims and their sim lives in your game. There is a section of the forums called "Video Haven" . You may like to post your videos there, or read the threads.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-video-haven
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums.
  • kdelargekdelarge Posts: 5 New Member
    edited November 2015
    Hello everyone. I recently started sharing my experiences in this forum (I used to be part of a Sims 2 community many years ago) because I wanted to meet some simmers and read their stories.
    My name is Karla and I'm from Chile. I bought a new laptop not too long ago so I decided to give The Sims 4 a try to see if it would run, and it did! Right now I'm into the 100 baby challenge but just to myself, not blogging or anything because it's really hard for me to keep things up to date :neutral:
    Anyways, I hope to be here as long as I can and enjoy this place as much as it deserves :) Thanks for reading!
    Post edited by kdelarge on
    kdelarge wrote: »
    Hello everyone. I recently started sharing my experiences in this forum (I used to be part of a Sims 2 community many years ago) because I wanted to meet some simmers and read their stories.
    My name is Karla, I'm from Chile. I bought a new laptop not too long ago so I decided to give The Sims 4 a try to see if it would run, and it did! Right now I'm into the 100 baby challenge but just to myself, not blogging or anything because it's really hard for me to keep things up to date :neutral:
    Anyways, I hope to be here as long as I can and enjoy this place as much as it deserves :) Thanks for reading!

Hello @kdelarge :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is nice that you are enjoying reading the sims stories that simmers are posting. It is enjoyable reading about their sims and seeing the pictures of them living their lives in the game. Story telling is a great part of simming! It is great that you have a new laptop and that sims 4 is running well on it. You would be enjoying simming on your laptop.
    Doing challenges in the game is fun! I hope that your 100 baby challenge goes well.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums, learn new tips and information about the game, and continue to enjoy sharing your simming experiences.
    Just a little note. Could you please edit your post and remove your age. It is against forum rules to post your age. Thankyou :)
  • FreckledfemlockFreckledfemlock Posts: 39 Member
    Hey everybody, I'm Sarah! Some here may recognize me from my tumblr and if so nice to see you guys! I've played the Sims since the first game of the franchise was released and have been hooked with no signs of stopping. I love decorating and taking pictures of my lil pixel beebies. I also create for the sims 3 and write stories. I'm shy but I promise that I'm a little marshmallow once you get to know me! ^_^
    Hey everybody, I'm Sarah! Some here may recognize me from my tumblr and if so nice to see you guys! I've played the Sims since the first game of the franchise was released and have been hooked with no signs of stopping. I love decorating and taking pictures of my lil pixel beebies. I also create for the sims 3 and write stories. I'm shy but I promise that I'm a little marshmallow once you get to know me! ^_^

Hello @Freckledfemlock :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you started simming from when the original Sims was released and have been having fun enjoying simming ever since. Furnishing homes and community lots is a fun part of simming! It is enjoyable furnishing to suit a theme or style , or using a colour scheme, or to suit the needs and interests of the sims family who live there. It is nice that you write simming stories of the lives of your sims. It is enjoyable reading about the lives of sims that live in other simmers games.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, have fun posting posts and talking about simming , and learn new helpful tips about the game.

Hi Sarah/@Freckledfemlock! I have a simular experience to yours except I skipped Sims 3 partly because I started Sims 2 kinda late and by the time I changed my mind about Sims 3, Sims 4 was announced

ANYWAY....

I have a Sims 2 blog that will soon be upgraded to a Sims 4 blog
    >>>>>mitchellandmichael.blogspot.com/
    edited November 2015
    @911TruthBear Yeah when sims 3 was first getting talked about I was like 'that looks complicated all the customization' and then I played it and now look at me haha
    @911TruthBear Yeah when sims 3 was first getting talked about I was like 'that looks complicated all the customization' and then I played it and now look at me haha

@Freckledfemlock ...Sometimes I regret not playing Sims 3, cuz so many peeps here refer back to it so often! :/
    @911TruthBear if you ever get the chance I would definitely take a crack at it. Then again I don't actually play I build and take pictures of my sims XD. I think TS4 is better for gameplay considering the stark contrast in the look of TS3 and TS4 though. It all just depends what you're into really
  • SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    edited November 2015
    Hiya. I'm Sennie. I'm a big fan of The Sims games. I've been playing them for the best part of six years and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon. In my spare time I do game development, both in 2d and 3d. I am also very creative which is why I like game creating and also playing The Sims games :) When I'm not game creating I'm usually watching DVDs of playing games.

It's a real pleasure to meet you all :)
    Post edited by Sennie on
    Sennie wrote: »
    Hiya. I'm Sennie. I am a big fan of The Sims games. I've been playing them for the best part of six years and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon. In my spare time I do game development, both in 2d and 3d. I am also very creative which is why I like game creating and also playing The Sims games :) When I'm not game creating I'm usually watching DVDs of playing games.

It's a real pleasure to meet you all :)

Hello @Sennie :) It is nice to meet you too. It is nice that you have been enjoying simming over many years and also enjoy doing game development. It would be interesting and fun for you as you create games. What you learn from simming and from creating games would be helpful when both simming and when game developing. It is enjoyable how we can express our creativity whilst playing the sims! Building homes and venues, creating sims and enjoying doing sims story writing are very nice and fun ways that we can be creative!

Just a little note. Could you please edit your post and remove your age because it is against forum rules to post your age. Thankyou :)
  • SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    Hi rosemow. Thank you for the lovely welcome message, and yes I removed my age. I'm on other Sims forums and sometimes forget that this one is partly a children's and teens forum :) Yes I've been game creating for about five years now and have learnt some great things as well as creating some incredible things with different game engines. Playing The Sims is an interesting experience, not only because I am creative and enjoy both playing the game and creating with it but also because it is inspiring for me as a developer. But I'm nowhere near as experienced as the people who made The Sims are of course!

Happy Simming to you as well :)
  • IzzabelleIzzabelle Posts: 153 Member
    I missed this thread (still finding my way around)

I'm Izzabelle, obvi. I'm not a Sims veteran. My first Sims game is The Sims 4. I really like it, and it helps me unwind.
    ZU6MUcP.gif
    Izzabelle wrote: »
    I missed this thread (still finding my way around)

I'm Izzabelle, obvi. I'm not a Sims veteran. My first Sims game is The Sims 4. I really like it, and it helps me unwind.

Hello @Izzabelle :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums and to simming! Simming is a great way to take a break from all that our real life and the day has held. It helps us to relax and at the same time it is lots of fun watching our sims living their lives in their world!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums, learn new helpful tips about playing the game and enjoy posting posts.
  • IzzabelleIzzabelle Posts: 153 Member
    Thank you, @rosemow -- I am sure I will enjoy my time here
    ZU6MUcP.gif
  • Al_Duck_lover_123Al_Duck_lover_123 Posts: 57 Member
    Hi everyone I'm Ashley
    Hello @
    Hi everyone I'm Ashley

Hello @Al_Duck_lover_123 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! I hope that you will enjoy meeting fellow simmers on the forums threads, learn new helpful information about the game, and enjoy looking at pictures of fellow simmers creations.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top