Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    SimFanAlenaSimFanAlena Posts: 46 Member
    It's nice to see a load of simmers here! <3
    Cloudgazing with Grim Reaper, anyone? シ

• Options
    MiliksimMiliksim Posts: 150 Member
    edited October 2015
    Hello :)

About 14 years ago my friend introduced me to my boyfriend. Shortly after, he introduced me to The Sims too. Well, we are still together all three of us :D Need I say that friend of mine is a real treassure? :D

I love playing the game, however, the building process of The Sims has always played a huge part to me too. What is really nice about the Sims 4 is that we get to share with each other. Not only the builds themselves, but the creativity and drive just float together with kindness, encouragement and inspiration on our gallery. It makes me wonder how "lonely" I have been, playing the last several years! :D Also, it inspires me to come out of my own little world (the one we all know ;)) and finally say hello to you all. And also, more important, thank you :)

Hugs from Miliksim
    Post edited by Miliksim on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Miliksim wrote: »
    Hello :)

About 14 years ago my friend introduced me to my boyfriend. Shortly after he introduced me to The Sims. Well, we are still together all three of us :D Need I say that friend of mine is a real treassure? :D

I love playing the game, however, the building process of The Sims has always played a huge part to me too. What is really nice about the Sims 4 is that we get to share with each other. Not only the builds themselves, but the creativity and drive just float together with kindness, encouragement and inspiration on our gallery. It makes me wonder how "lonely" I have been, playing the last several years! :D Also, it inspires me to come out of my own little world (the one we all know ;)) and finally say hello to you all. And also, more important, thank you :)

Hugs from Miliksim

Hello @Miliksim :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that your boyfriend introduced you to simming. You would enjoy talking together about the Sims. Building is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is a special way of both expressing our own creativity as we design homes and venues then bring them into simform, as well as we can enjoy looking at the very nice builds that have been created by fellow simmers and uploaded to the Gallery. It is very nice seeing the pictures that simmers post of their builds in the Creatve Corner of the forums. It is great that you have started posting on the forums. You may like to post pictures of your builds in a forum thread when you become a full member too.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    MiliksimMiliksim Posts: 150 Member
    Thank you Rosemow, you are very kind :) For sure I am looking forward to the advantages of being a full member :) I think I have some reading to do about the rules on that matter :)

Happy simming to you too! :)
  • Options
    ZaraLZaraL Posts: 54 Member
    edited October 2015
    My name is Reik, or here on the forums brokosaurus.
    I have a girlfriend and we live together. I've been simming since Sims 2.
    I have a dog (He's a corgi).
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Hello @Brokosaurus :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is nice that you have been simming since sims 2. You would have enjoyed spending many happy simming hours over the time creating sims, building homes and watching your sims live their lives in the sims worlds!

Just a little note. Could you please edit your post to remove your age, because it is against the forum rules to post your age. Thankyou :)
  • Options
    @rosemow I had no idea it was against the rules, my apologies. I've edited it out.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    clindstrom520clindstrom520 Posts: 81 Member
    edited October 2015
    Hey there!!! My name is Crystal and I have been a Sims fan since TS1! Ah the good old days where the crappy graphics seemed like the best thing ever. I had all the expansions for TS1, almost all the expansions for TS2 and earlier this year I started playing TS3. While I liked TS3, I was a little overwhelmed with it. Not sure if it was because I got a late start playing it or what. Just the other day I decided to make the jump and I bought TS4. I love it!!!!

Other than being totally obsessed with TS4, I love animals (I work at an animal hospital and have been in this field for over 8 years), I'm an aspiring artist/photographer, I love music and being outside. Overall just a pretty down to earth chick thats easy going and loving life while also being a wife and chihuahua mom :)
    ~Chihuahua Momma~
    Sims fan since day one with TS1!!!
  • Options
    Hey there!!! My name is Crystal and I have been a Sims fan since TS1! Ah the good old days where the crappy graphics seemed like the best thing ever. I had all the expansions for TS1, almost all the expansions for TS2 and earlier this year I started playing TS3. While I liked TS3, I was a little overwhelmed with it. Not sure if it was because I got a late start playing it or what. Just the other day I decided to make the jump and I bought TS4. I love it!!!!

Other than being totally obsessed with TS4, I love animals (I work at an animal hospital and have been in this field for over 8 years), I'm an aspiring artist/photographer, I love music and being outside. Overall just a pretty down to earth chick thats easy going and loving life while also being a wife and chihuahua mom :)

Hello @clindstrom520 :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have been enjoying simming since sims 1. Each of the versions have great features in them, and it is lots of fun seeing our sims living their lives and exploring their sims world!
    It is very caring of you that you work at an animal hospital and treat unwell animals. It is kind and thoughtful that you help to ease their pain and make them feel better. You would be helping to ease the concern of their owners as well. Our pets are special parts of our family household and it is concerning when our pets are unwell.
    It is very nice that you have a chihuahua !
  • Options
    SweetdeniallSweetdeniall Posts: 60 Member
    > @fullspiral said:
    > I'm not here to make friends and influence people. I'm here because I love the sims. Who I am and what I do irl is irrelevant to this game. For me, personally, I don't come here to get to know anyone. I come to talk about the game.

I agree completely
    tumblr_inline_nmb8zrpTMZ1rk98e1.gif
  • Options
    AneyLupozAneyLupoz Posts: 57 Member
    =D Hello!!
    I'm Aney aka SwishStar. :3
    I write sim stories and have been writing them since sims 2, Nightlife. =D

I'm hoping to make some friends and reading/seeing great creations.

My favorite shows are Grey's Anatomy, The Walking Dead and American Horror Story. (Favorites so far are seasons 1 and 3. )

I'm in ma 20s, but I definitely still am a child at heart. (However, when it's serious business I will be the most mature person you'll ever meet.)

=D Hope to greet some more folk!!
    I am calling, calling out. Spirits I am calling.
    To be with you longer...
    Watch in awe, heavenly glory.
    8318967_orig.png
    Inner Universe
  • Options
    > @AneyLupoz said:
    > =D Hello!!
    > I'm Aney aka SwishStar. :3
    > I write sim stories and have been writing them since sims 2, Nightlife. =D
    >
    > I'm hoping to make some friends and reading/seeing great creations.
    >
    > My favorite shows are Grey's Anatomy, The Walking Dead and American Horror Story. (Favorites so far are seasons 1 and 3. )
    >
    > I'm in ma 20s, but I definitely still am a child at heart. (However, when it's serious business I will be the most mature person you'll ever meet.)
    >
    > =D Hope to greet some more folk!!

wELCOME :)
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    AneyLupoz wrote: »
    =D Hello!!
    I'm Aney aka SwishStar. :3
    I write sim stories and have been writing them since sims 2, Nightlife. =D

I'm hoping to make some friends and reading/seeing great creations.

My favorite shows are Grey's Anatomy, The Walking Dead and American Horror Story. (Favorites so far are seasons 1 and 3. )

I definitely still am a child at heart. (However, when it's serious business I will be the most mature person you'll ever meet.)

=D Hope to greet some more folk!!

Hello @AneyLupoz :) It is nice to meet you. Story telling when playing the sims is a very nice part of simming! It is great reading about and seeing the pictures of the sims from other simmers games, and reading the stories that they write about them.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums , reading the forum threads and posting posts!
  • Options
    AneyLupozAneyLupoz Posts: 57 Member
    > @rosemow Thank you. :D
    and thank you @brokosaurus
    I am calling, calling out. Spirits I am calling.
    To be with you longer...
    Watch in awe, heavenly glory.
    8318967_orig.png
    Inner Universe
  • Options
    HeidrHeidr Posts: 148 Member
    Thank you for the invitation to this topic. I'm an awkward person so I often said something that I shouldn't (and from that, i tend to prefer staying quiet than to speak out my mind...). When I got to look at this topic, I was glad that I could get a chance of introducing myself without feeling embarrassed of doing so. (and that will also makes me troubled of getting my points in forum, i think LOL...meh, I'll learn how to forum anyway)

Anyhow! I really like Sims (PC) from the first Sims until the Sims 4, also had the Medieval one and it was amazing!!

The best thing about the sims though is where I can create stuff and playing it. I really like challenge too! So I kind of love it when The Sims has unlock-able content or special stuff that you can get from finishing a challenge.

My favorite expansion of sims is always when they have more occult added in the life state. I mean, the point of me playing sims is where I can make or do stuff that I cannot in a real life. The essence of humor (or dark humors) often amuse me too! Then perhaps I'm not the only one, but... I also like to kill my sims in every possible way in sims. (ex: Death by kicking the Vending Machine, Death by flies, Death by Laughing etc.) then getting a collection of playable ghost later!

Then, I also like to look for mods and tried it on the game. It would be nice to have some officially made challenges though... like...occult can actually kill or something like that.

There are things I don't like in sims but I've said that in the feedback forum along with my other thought about sims.

I think that's all about me. Thanks again!!
  • Options
    Gullveig wrote: »
    Thank you for the invitation to this topic. I'm an awkward person so I often said something that I shouldn't (and from that, i tend to prefer staying quiet than to speak out my mind...). When I got to look at this topic, I was glad that I could get a chance of introducing myself without feeling embarrassed of doing so. (and that will also makes me troubled of getting my points in forum, i think LOL...meh, I'll learn how to forum anyway)

Anyhow! I really like Sims (PC) from the first Sims until the Sims 4, also had the Medieval one and it was amazing!!

The best thing about the sims though is where I can create stuff and playing it. I really like challenge too! So I kind of love it when The Sims has unlock-able content or special stuff that you can get from finishing a challenge.

My favorite expansion of sims is always when they have more occult added in the life state. I mean, the point of me playing sims is where I can make or do stuff that I cannot in a real life. The essence of humor (or dark humors) often amuse me too! Then perhaps I'm not the only one, but... I also like to kill my sims in every possible way in sims. (ex: Death by kicking the Vending Machine, Death by flies, Death by Laughing etc.) then getting a collection of playable ghost later!

Then, I also like to look for mods and tried it on the game. It would be nice to have some officially made challenges though... like...occult can actually kill or something like that.

There are things I don't like in sims but I've said that in the feedback forum along with my other thought about sims.

I think that's all about me. Thanks again!!

Hello @Gullveig :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have been enjoying simming since the original sims 1. You would have enjoyed playing many sims households over the time, watching them live their lives in the sims world, and enjoyed building and furnishing homes for them to live in!
    It is fun doing the aspiration challenges in the game, and also collecting the collectibles so as to complete the collections of our sims. When our sims seek to complete their collectibles collections, it involves them visiting many different areas of the worlds, and it enjoyable watching them search for items or do fishing.
  • Options
    KitMelodyKitMelody Posts: 43 Member
    @rosemow Thanks for the invitation!

So my name is Kit (in real life too) and I live in rainy Washington with my boyfriend. We have two furry babies, one of them a 10 week old puppy who keeps me up more hours than I'd like... but she's cute so there's always that xD Sometimes I feel like babies and puppies have to be born cute otherwise we would get twice as frustrated when they are hard to deal with lol.

I am still trying to get to know how the forums work (I have been lurking for quite some time) and look forward to get to know everyone
  • Options
    KitMelody wrote: »
    @rosemow Thanks for the invitation!

So my name is Kit (in real life too) and I live in rainy Washington with my boyfriend. We have two furry babies, one of them a 10 week old puppy who keeps me up more hours than I'd like... but she's cute so there's always that xD Sometimes I feel like babies and puppies have to be born cute otherwise we would get twice as frustrated when they are hard to deal with lol.

I am still trying to get to know how the forums work (I have been lurking for quite some time) and look forward to get to know everyone

Hello @KitMelody :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! Your puppy sounds very cute!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums, learn new helpful tips about the game and enjoy posting posts.
  • Options
    KitMelodyKitMelody Posts: 43 Member
    @rosemow Oh she is very cute.. just a pain at times like all puppies should xP
  • Options
    TheEmeraldDrakeTheEmeraldDrake Posts: 9 New Member
    Hello folks! I'm EmeraldDrake, and I love to build and create. I'm a bit of a newcomer on the Sims scene, having bought the game just a month ago, but hopefully I'll be an experienced player in no time. Though I am not exactly a very social person IRL (I get uncomfortable in large crowds and can often be found reading in the corner at parties and events), I still enjoy showing off what I make online. Before discovering TS4, I played games like Zoo Tycoon, Spore, and Minecraft.

Hope to see you around the forums!

-EmeraldDrake
  • Options
    ShadowLabrysShadowLabrys Posts: 281 Member
    edited October 2015
    Hello Hello Everyone ill say again welcome to the forums Hope you make New Friends have good times and share memories (sorry its been awhile since i had a chance to look at this post) so i will just say everyone Enjoy Yourselfs!!!!
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Hi and welcome to all the recent new people to the forums, sorry if I dont post individually I dont always get a lot of time to visit here but I loved reading about you all and I really hope to see you more around the forums
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    Hello folks! I'm EmeraldDrake, and I love to build and create. I'm a bit of a newcomer on the Sims scene, having bought the game just a month ago, but hopefully I'll be an experienced player in no time. Though I am not exactly a very social person IRL (I get uncomfortable in large crowds and can often be found reading in the corner at parties and events), I still enjoy showing off what I make online. Before discovering TS4, I played games like Zoo Tycoon, Spore, and Minecraft.

Hope to see you around the forums!

-EmeraldDrake

Hello @TheEmeraldDrake :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to simming and the forums! Building and creating are very enjoyable and fun aspects of simming! They are special ways of expressing our creativity through the game, and it is enjoyable using the building tools to bring our design ideas into sims game form. It is then fun seeing our sims live in the homes that we have built for them! It is nice looking at all the creative creations on the Gallery! Simmers are a very talented community of creators!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top