- You must rotate between each pre-made family in one or both worlds and play them for the same amount of time.
- The goal is to complete as many whims as possible, with at least minimum of five during the day.
- You can get married, have children, make romances any time to keep the story going since you keep switching between different families lives. - You need to complete atleast a minimum of four aspirations, but you can always complete as many as you can/want.
- You are allowed to use custom content, mods, custom traits, lifespans.
- You can buy any rewards if you like.
- When half of the young adult stage has passed, you can't change a sim's aspiration unless you complete one.
- Play with auto-age for non-played families off, so you can play rotations for equal time and nobody else ages.
OPTIONAL POINT SYSTEM:
+1pt for every completed whim
+1pt for every completed aspiration goal (e.g. if you complete the Big Happy Family aspiration, you will have a total of 11 points earned from it)
-1pt for any CAS fulleditmode edit, which pretty much means for any "plastic surgery"
-1pt for any use of a money, aspiration, skill, relationship, etc. cheat