Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

troll teh forums tweak?

Can this be turned down? This is annoying, I'll set the sims down to do a task and come back to them trolling. Was the autonomous ability to choose this turned up in a patch?
Origin: covahenasni

Comments

• AndygalAndygal Posts: 1,280 Member
    Only sims with certain traits (like mean or evil) should be doing that autonomously, IMO.
  • EsnesNommocEsnesNommoc Posts: 1,243 Member
    Maybe it's an Easter Egg?...
    :astonished:
  • Proteus42Proteus42 Posts: 891 Member
    Andygal wrote: »
    Only sims with certain traits (like mean or evil) should be doing that autonomously, IMO.

I agree ...
    IMHO the best thing would be to have 2 separate forums interactions:
    - Post on the Forum
    - Troll teh Forums

Normal Sims would prefer to use "Posting" as autonomous forums interaction, whereas evil minded Sims (or Sims in playful or angry mood) would prefer to use trolling
  • blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    It made me so annoyed... my twin boys were sort of opposites, but best friends - one had full mischief and the other I had intended to be gentle and kind. but both of them would troll teh forums as much as earthly possible. I didn't want the one twin to have mischief skill. So much for "you rule."
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    > @Andygal said:
    > Only sims with certain traits (like mean or evil) should be doing that autonomously, IMO.

I agree with this
    A lot of my characters wouldn't do something like troll forums, so when I switch over to see they're doing that it really annoys me

It's not like trolling forums is a common activity in everyday life anyway lol, so I don't get why the sims seem to be hung up on it so badly
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    jsn wrote: »

It's not like trolling forums is a common activity in everyday life anyway lol, so I don't get why the sims seem to be hung up on it so badly

You haven't been around here long have you? :p

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    > @Zolt65 said:
    > jsn wrote: »
    >
    >
    > It's not like trolling forums is a common activity in everyday life anyway lol, so I don't get why the sims seem to be hung up on it so badly
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You haven't been around here long have you?

No but I've been on other forums that never had much problems with that stuff

But I did hear about the big incident that happened here lol
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
  • Boon81Boon81 Posts: 25 Member
    [quote="jsn;13348994"]> @Zolt65 said:
    > jsn wrote: »
    >
    >
    > It's not like trolling forums is a common activity in everyday life anyway lol, so I don't get why the sims seem to be hung up on it so badly
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You haven't been around here long have you?

No but I've been on other forums that never had much problems with that stuff

But I did hear about the big incident that happened here lol[/quote]

I'm a GM for another game and "try" and keep forums clean, so yeah trolling is very very commonplace for some people .

What burns me is when a sim whim is to paint so as soon as they get time to paint 2 minutes later they wander off to troll.