Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FLSTRider's Worlds Thread..... Not many but tired of trying to find the links....lol

2...Next

Comments

• LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    Hi there! Love that you've put all your worlds in one thread, bookmarked! :) Great stories with each of them, thank you for sharing! :)
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    These look amazing and I will definitely be trying them out!
  • flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    @StephSteb Thank you so much I really enjoyed building these worlds
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

I can tell @flstrider I am currently playing your Helix Bay and am absolutely in love! Excellent job!
    @StephSteb I cannot take all of the credit for helix bay, all I did on that world is the sculpting, painting, and general lot layout. The @DNARequestTeam is truly responsible for the overall look of the world. They are a GREAT team of builders!
    NewSig.jpg

edited February 2016
    Yes, thank you @DNARequestTeam as well. I am having a ball in this world! <3

I can't even get past building roads in CAW yet, lol so I am always amazed by the work people do with these. I am trying my hand at starting with Riverview Lite and editing in game but....it's not going well :D
  • rotatarotata Posts: 180 Member
    Just wanted to say "Thank you" for creating worlds for TS3.
    Best regards,
    Rotata
    @rotata you are very welcome! I truly enjoy building these worlds and as long as there are others still enjoying Sims 3 I will continue to create them.
    NewSig.jpg

• LoveGirlLoveGirl Posts: 38 Member
    @flstrider You make some very awesome worlds!
    LoveGirl89 in TS3 Store
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @flstrider I've been working on filling up Cheverly again and you had requested some pics so here they are. I am using my legacy manor home on top of the mountain. I took a pic and it looked awful as my game lighting was off and need to redo that one. I've had a blast filling it up and just hope I don't have it so full that I can't play it!! :lol:

25936129390_737d79315d_z.jpg

25935557360_de17abe49c_z.jpg

25936501820_9a28c294bc_z.jpg

I changed your outdoor dining area to a game arcade, got bowling in the basement and pool tables and ping pong on the upper floor and the arcade games in between. I tried to stick with the style of the diner, sure wish we had had those lovely curves and glass walls in game though. You can see a peek of my simhenge area next to it.
    25936556910_a90988689c_z.jpg

Thanks so much for building these worlds, both your full and empty ones so those of us who have trouble with CAW can still dabble with making our own worlds. :)
    @bekkasan Thank you for sharing! I see a few spots that I need to work on around the shoreline, looks like I forgot to finish the sculpting and painting.
    NewSig.jpg

• picnic1995picnic1995 Posts: 1 New Member
    @flstrider I think your worlds are so awesome! The detail is immense, so thank you for the opportunity to create awesome Sims 3 stories! I have one question however-I'm looking for a mountain/bay medium world map, and have trawled through I don't know how many downloads off the index and exchange! Do you have any recommendations? Happy to continue this into a private message-I have a little request in regards to my question, which of course you can decline (I can imagine you're quite busy with new worlds).
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @flistrider -Her's what I started doing in Notchcliff Isles lite.It's the start of building city hall since there were no rabbit holes in the world.
    Here's the Notchcliffs village hall under construction.
    The lot was flattened to preare for construction.
    30853436776_f9d6b6d7d4.jpg
    The basement was dug out.
    30801239341_efcd2df77b.jpg
    Walls were put up.
    30801236631_15a864cebe.jpg
    A staircase was installed and a fence added.
    30801231651_d9119040fd.jpg
    Here's the basement level where the rabbit holes will be placed.
    30889656235_463133043e.jpg
    Siding and tile was added to the walls.
    30889650595_a9017d6923.jpg
    A flat floor was added over the structure.
    30588252790_49abd2459e.jpg
    The real roof was built over the flat one.
    30588249710_fcd4b47653.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    edited April 2017
    Ignore this post....LOL
    Post edited by flstrider on
    NewSig.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights