Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I swear this just happened!!!

Okay, so I'm playing the game, and I sent my Sim to another Sims house on a Saturday afternoon. While everyone was in the kitchen standing around the bar talking, my Sim was in a different room, alone, on the computer. So I thought, "no go socialize" so I gave her the command to go talk or whatever.... And while I was doing that I notice everyone in the kitchen freezes.. And whenever my Sim walks in, everyone points and laughs at her!!
Like what?!?! I just never saw that happen before haha.

Comments

• Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    That's hilarious! The only time I've ever seen that is when a sim hates another one. Must have been a glitch but still really funny!
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    Strawburry3Strawburry3 Posts: 329 Member
    Did you get a screen shot? That must have been hilarious. I mean.. humiliating. Your poor sim, surrounded by plums.
    tumblr_mxol5mE3eQ1qdczlgo1_500.gif
    Hey, Nana..
  • Options
    surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    Haha noooo I didn't get a screen shot, it all happened so fast! I couldn't even register it right away
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    That is hilarious! I too tend to miss out on some great screenshots because things happen so fast.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    LOL what? I never heard of that happening. Last time that happened to a sim, my sim in Sims 3 peed themselves. xD
  • Options
    MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    Was it a party? Maybe she was being antisocial. Lol.
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited February 2015
    Lol, that is so funny. I remember in TS3 when I had my sims throw a wedding party and one of the guests kept pointing at them and laughing! How rude! They certainly never invited her again :D
  • Options
    emochild67emochild67 Posts: 120 Member
    Bullying is everywhere. Even in our games.
    Poor sim, having the rest of the household gang up on her.

Funny stuff.
  • Options
    surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    I mean, it didn't affect her at all! She just joined the conversation like she didn't even notice haha. It was just so surprising.
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    Lol, that is so funny. I remember in TS3 when I had my sims throw a wedding party and one of the guests kept pointing at them and laughing! How rude! They certainly never invited her again :D

Used to always happen to my sims in sims 3 no matter where they were! Sometimes the people laughing didn't even know her lol most of the time I would have my sims go up and fight with them
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    xtinagaga97xtinagaga97 Posts: 600 Member
    In The Sims 3, my sims always got booed whenever they went out in public... of course they did woohoo half the town...
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    GeorgiaTehSimmerGeorgiaTehSimmer Posts: 213 Member
    That is so hilar- Sad for your sim