Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Enhancements, bugs and glitches

PLGPLG Posts: 4 New Member
Here is my preliminary list I've gathered (I'm sorry if they have already been mentioned elsewhere)

- My SIM is a writer and **DEBUG** is one of the names of his books, even though I didn't name it that.
- MULTIPLAYER PLEASE! We would buy another copy of Sims4, if I could then play together with my gf in the same area. Walk over to her house and interact.
- There are no spiral staircases =( Towers with spiral staircases or just a low space consuming way to get upstairs.
- You can queue a whole bunch of actions. Would be REALLY nice if you could queue something and then drag it down in the queue list. Especially cool, if you just want your SIM to brush their teeth before work.
- Really annoying that you queue a whole bunch of actions for your household and just travel for a split second, causing everyone's actions to reset.
- If you have a triangle relationship or more, even though they all love each other, they can't flirt in each others area without getting a negative relation.
- You have foundations. It would be really cool if you could click on a room and just add a foundation for that room. I have a high ceiling building, but it would be really cool to be able to make a section that is elevated or lowered into the ground. Cellars?!
- We have had it a few times that a SIM stops cooking and claims there is no way to get back to the stove. You have to move the stove to get them to cook again.
- I think it is a shame that arches take up space on either side of the wall (doors too). You can't make an arch through a wall next to a swimming pool.
- The space under a stair case is a complete waste. I made it a walk way, but why isn't it possible to make a walk in closet or bathroom there?
- Please up the max people in the household to 12 or something. 8 is so few; lots of kids, please! =)
- It would be SUPER if you could place the next time that a SIM has an appointment on the SIM picture permanently so that you don't have to keep checking the job tab.
- More empty land spots to building public places or other houses would be great!

I think that's it for now.
Thanks for your ear!

Comments

• PLGPLG Posts: 4 New Member
    Ah, yes one more...
    - It is not entirely obvious which events in the queue will stick (need to manually cancel) and which will be overridden by other events. Ex: My SIM is about to head to the bathroom, by its own choice. I want to queue eating, but it over writes the bathroom, argh. If I set both, they are both in queue.
  • Wasting_NightWasting_Night Posts: 800 Member
    edited February 2015
    You lost all credibility when you said you wanted multiplayer. I don't mean to sound like a jerk but people who want multiplayer in a Sims game make my skin crawl. Force Maxis to make a spinoff but keep that multiplayer 🐸🐸🐸🐸 out of the main game.
    Perhaps you can explain your beef against multiplayer? Perhaps I should have said local coop?
    And more...

- Lots of collisions problems between paintings on the opposite of the wall and when you want to place furniture.
    - Better indication of what you are colliding with would be GRAND! I was colliding with a puddle of water, in build mode. Frustrating to debug.
    - Here's a story: I built a 4 story mansion and when it got time to build the roof, I want to place a inverted V shaped piece ... realized I have a odd measurement room (5x10). So, putting the down the inverted V is fine.... problem. But, I wanted to put a slanted roof on just have the odd space next to the inverted V. Of course, that doesn't work, because you can build on half grid boxes e.g. 2.5x10. Building on 2x10 doesn't allow the mid points of the roof to line up (the inverted V and the slanted roof) and neither does building on 3x10. Hope this is clear.