Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Decades Challenge

Comments

• OhHeyLuckyOhHeyLucky Posts: 1,338 Member
    @Ashubii I loooove those!

@Black_Betty I'm so sorry! One rule that I have in wars, is that if siblings are both (or all, should there be more than 2) called and both fight, should one die, the other returns home immediately with mental trauma. From what I understand, especially in earlier wars, that would happen in the interest of keeping the family line. They would send home the sibling.

I do my war rolls differently. I don't use the cowplant and my rolls are based around actual U.S. war statistics. It is a lot more complicated than just rolling odd or even and feeding them to the cowplant, but I felt that it gives a little more depth or immersion to their war participation. I also felt with how wars have changed over the course of time, earlier world wars may have had less mental trauma percentages as opposed to a war like Vietnam or our current wars, and rules of engagement have changed as well. So that's just how I do it. I was using a website number generator, but it is said that it is hard to get "true" random rolls from those, so I'm using my tabletop dice. I will be elaborating on this in my next blog post for those who are interested.

I also start decades differently. Every sim day is equivalent to six months, so two sim days = a year. I have my sims life spans set to normal, and it matches up with it. The time from infant to toddler, toddler to child, child to teen, teen to young adult, etc. it matches up pretty good. They will die in their 50s as elders that way though. But if you have the MCCC, you can set their individual age spans like Elder and increase it if you like. You can also tweak the other ages as you see fit. But if you don't use it, it runs pretty in line with two days = 1 year.

Also, if you want to keep track of the family tree, even as others move out and start their own families, there's the Plum Tree App which is a family tree website just for your sims. That's what I use, as my tree has grown pretty big and will still be going for the next few decades.
  • AshubiiAshubii Posts: 795 Member

@Black_Betty I'm so sorry! One rule that I have in wars, is that if siblings are both (or all, should there be more than 2) called and both fight, should one die, the other returns home immediately with mental trauma. From what I understand, especially in earlier wars, that would happen in the interest of keeping the family line. They would send home the sibling.

I do my war rolls differently. I don't use the cowplant and my rolls are based around actual U.S. war statistics. It is a lot more complicated than just rolling odd or even and feeding them to the cowplant, but I felt that it gives a little more depth or immersion to their war participation. I also felt with how wars have changed over the course of time, earlier world wars may have had less mental trauma percentages as opposed to a war like Vietnam or our current wars, and rules of engagement have changed as well. So that's just how I do it. I was using a website number generator, but it is said that it is hard to get "true" random rolls from those, so I'm using my tabletop dice. I will be elaborating on this in my next blog post for those who are interested.

I also start decades differently. Every sim day is equivalent to six months, so two sim days = a year. I have my sims life spans set to normal, and it matches up with it. The time from infant to toddler, toddler to child, child to teen, teen to young adult, etc. it matches up pretty good. They will die in their 50s as elders that way though. But if you have the MCCC, you can set their individual age spans like Elder and increase it if you like. You can also tweak the other ages as you see fit. But if you don't use it, it runs pretty in line with two days = 1 year.

Also, if you want to keep track of the family tree, even as others move out and start their own families, there's the Plum Tree App which is a family tree website just for your sims. That's what I use, as my tree has grown pretty big and will still be going for the next few decades.

Thank you!

And that style of aging the sims is pretty much how i do it, too. I've been following @CuteCoffeeGal's modified rules and aging system <3
    I like the added immersion!
    I also like your method of sending the sibling home from war! I'm in the 40's, but had few eligible men to send off for this gen; ended up creating several college boys to add into the mix, lol. I don't use the cowplant either, just sort of kill them off with MCCC (I've only had one war-death so far, though).

I had no idea you could set individual age spans with MCCC :o I might have to try that! I tend to turn aging on and off frequently so I can get scenes for my story alongside the gameplay - and I've missed the deaths of Sims who's household I wasn't playing :(
    Ashubii wrote: »

Thank you!

And that style of aging the sims is pretty much how i do it, too. I've been following @CuteCoffeeGal's modified rules and aging system <3
    I also like your method of sending the sibling home from war! I'm in the 40's, but had few eligible men to send off for this gen; ended up creating several college boys to add into the mix, lol. I don't use the cowplant either, just sort of kill them off with MCCC (I've only had one war-death so far, though).

I had no idea you could set individual age spans with MCCC :o I might have to try that! I tend to turn aging on and off frequently so I can get scenes for my story alongside the gameplay - and I've missed the deaths of Sims who's household I wasn't playing :(

Yes you can! It's in the MCCC Settings when you access it through a sim's computer. Also, there is a setting where you can get notifications for any marriages, births, pregnancy starts and deaths of sims who are not in your household. I think you set it by relatives of active household. So I get notifications when sims outside of the household, but still relatives of my played sims, die or marry or have kids. It is VERY helpful!

For the age span change, when you access the mod through the sim's computer, it's the first option called MCCC settings - then you go to Set Age Span Duration and go from there. For the notifications, just start from same place. MCCC settings, then Notifications/Console/Menu Settings. In Notifications you can get death notifications and I chose "related to active household" - so it will show most relatives when they die, but not their spouses. The marriage notifications are in the marriage area itself, not in the MCCC Settings. So if you go to Pregnancy > Other Marriage > Show Marriage Notifications. I just chose all for that, personally. For children, it's Pregnancy > Other Pregnancy > Notification Settings > and you have a few options in there for how you like it. I do elect to have it shown the gender and what they named their babies.

As for deaths of spouses that you may not be notified for, depending on how you set it, you can just check the sim's genealogy, go back to your founder, and just have a look through there to see if any spouses have died. Doing all of this eliminates almost entirely the need to switch back and forth. The only time I have to go do anything with any of the other households, it's to change their fashion to resemble the decade, and take their pictures as well as note their traits/aspirations/etc.

If talking about MCCC isn't kosher per forum rules (not sure on this), apologies in advance, and if so, anyone is welcome to contact me privately with any questions. I mostly had to watch YouTube videos to understand a lot of the settings with that mod, I can understand missing anything or being confused. It's pretty detailed.
  • toomanycapybarastoomanycapybaras Posts: 3 New Member
    The rules I used for this challenge:

Each new decade starts once the children age into teens.

1890’s
    Partner must be same ethnicity and opposite gender
    Outhouses (no toilets)
    No electricity - only candles or lanterns
    Must always “try for baby” instead of woohoo
    Girls born may only have the creativity bonus
    Women may only take care of the children, tidy the house, and garden as a “career”
    Female children may only move out once married
    Male heirs only, if there are no boys, a married girl's husband may inherit fortunes
    Wooden furniture only (No upholstered beds only quilts and blankets)
    Old fashioned stove and fridge
    No showers only bathtubs
    No jobs, money made through gardening (have a cowplant), painting, or woodworking
    Wooden walls and floors
    House must only be decorated with impressionist or classic paintings

1900’s
    Indoor plumbing (only bathtubs, toilets, and sinks)
    Electric lighting allowed
    Upholstery allowed
    Wallpaper allowed
    Phonograph music player allowed
    Jobs allowed (males only)
    Business career to level 6
    Culinary to level 5
    Entertainer – musician branch

1910’s (War Years)
    Male young-adults “go off to war” (move into a military base lot for 3 days and randomize chance of survival through randomizer) survival traits-
    Gloomy
    Hot headed
    Clumsy
    Insane
    Lazy
    Squeamish
    Mean
    Non-committal
    Men of the family cannot work until they transition from young adulthood to adulthood
    Carpets allowed
    Painted walls allowed
    Jobs (Male only)
    Business – Management branch
    Culinary – Chef branch
    Entertainer – Musician branch
    Painter – both branches

1920’s (Women’s Rights)
    You may now throw parties
    Women can work as a painter or musician until the first child is born
    Careers opened
    Criminal – Boss branch
    Culinary – Mixologist branch
    Ear piercings allowed – only for females

1930’s (Great Depression)
    Anyone in a career loses their job and cannot do anything to make money
    Bills may only be paid after the electricity and water have been cut off

1940’s (WWII)
    Male young-adults “go off to war” (move into a military base lot for 3 days and randomize chance of survival through randomizer) survival traits-
    Gloomy
    Hot headed
    Clumsy
    Insane
    Lazy
    Squeamish
    Mean
    Non-committal
    Men of the family can only work as teens, adults, and elders
    Women may only work in one of the following careers:
    Painter
    Culinary
    Entertainer
    Every house must have a garden that only women may tend to
    One meal per person per day

1950’s (Korean War)
    Young-Adults “go off to war” (move into a military base lot for 3 days and randomize chance of survival through randomizer) survival traits-
    Gloomy
    Hot headed
    Clumsy
    Insane
    Lazy
    Squeamish
    Mean
    Non-committal
    Cheapest TV Available – only shows programs from 6am to 10am and 6pm to 12pm
    Cheapest PC available – may only be used for writing
    Athlete – only professional Branch available
    Writing career available
    Showers allowed
    Private pools allowed

1960’s (Sexual Revolution and Civil Rights)
    Birth control - you no longer need to try for a baby with each woohoo
    Careers available:
    Astronaut
    Secret Agent
    Marriage available regardless of ethnicity
    Better televisions allowed (time restrictions still apply)
    Women may take time off for the birth of your baby
    Tattoos allowed
    Ear piercings allowed for males

1970’s (End of Vietnam War)
    First two children (Of either gender) “go off to war” (move into a military base lot for 3 days and randomize chance of survival through randomizer) - must take a survivor trait
    Gloomy
    Hot headed
    Clumsy
    Insane
    Lazy
    Squeamish
    Mean
    Non-committal
    Environmentalist Movement – Every child born must have one of the following:
    Active
    Self assured
    Loves outdoors
    Outgoing

1980’s
    All computers available for writing and playing games only
    Yuppie Era – Every child born must have one of the following traits:
    Self Assured
    Foodie
    Ambitious
    Materialistic
    Snob
    One person in the family must have the business career
    You are now allowed to go camping

1990’s (Invention of Internet)
    Computers have no restrictions
    You are now allowed to use your mobile phones

2000’s (Climate Change)
    All careers now open
    Fathers may take Family leave just for their baby’s birth
    Flat-Screen TVs allowed

2010’s
    Gay marriage allowed

Thank you!

Yes you can! It's in the MCCC Settings when you access it through a sim's computer. Also, there is a setting where you can get notifications for any marriages, births, pregnancy starts and deaths of sims who are not in your household. I think you set it by relatives of active household. So I get notifications when sims outside of the household, but still relatives of my played sims, die or marry or have kids. It is VERY helpful!

For the age span change, when you access the mod through the sim's computer, it's the first option called MCCC settings - then you go to Set Age Span Duration and go from there. For the notifications, just start from same place. MCCC settings, then Notifications/Console/Menu Settings. In Notifications you can get death notifications and I chose "related to active household" - so it will show most relatives when they die, but not their spouses. The marriage notifications are in the marriage area itself, not in the MCCC Settings. So if you go to Pregnancy > Other Marriage > Show Marriage Notifications. I just chose all for that, personally. For children, it's Pregnancy > Other Pregnancy > Notification Settings > and you have a few options in there for how you like it. I do elect to have it shown the gender and what they named their babies.

As for deaths of spouses that you may not be notified for, depending on how you set it, you can just check the sim's genealogy, go back to your founder, and just have a look through there to see if any spouses have died. Doing all of this eliminates almost entirely the need to switch back and forth. The only time I have to go do anything with any of the other households, it's to change their fashion to resemble the decade, and take their pictures as well as note their traits/aspirations/etc.

If talking about MCCC isn't kosher per forum rules (not sure on this), apologies in advance, and if so, anyone is welcome to contact me privately with any questions. I mostly had to watch YouTube videos to understand a lot of the settings with that mod, I can understand missing anything or being confused. It's pretty detailed.

Ooo! Thank you for all of this info and tips! I'm going to have to figure this out and get it set up to suit my challenge :D
    Unfortunately I do have to switch between households no matter what, just for the sake of storywriting and getting screenshots xD And I have to turn aging off a lot when I'm working on that specifically so sims don't age or die before I need them to storywise lol! But I don't mind having to do that, it makes the challenge more fun for me~ <3
  • takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member
    Not sure if anyone's shared this yet, but I found a lot of good cc on this tumblr. I've spent soo long just combing through everything posted there. Hopefully it helps!
    edited May 2018

Thank you!

Ooo! Thank you for all of this info and tips! I'm going to have to figure this out and get it set up to suit my challenge :D
    Unfortunately I do have to switch between households no matter what, just for the sake of storywriting and getting screenshots xD And I have to turn aging off a lot when I'm working on that specifically so sims don't age or die before I need them to storywise lol! But I don't mind having to do that, it makes the challenge more fun for me~ <3

Yeah I just realized that I have to do the same thing anyway. The genealogy tree thing glitched, so I can't look at the whole family from the founder anymore, just the direct line. Uuuuuuuugh I wish they'd fix that somehow.

@takenbysheep That's a great find!
  • toomanycapybarastoomanycapybaras Posts: 3 New Member
    The rules I used for this challenge:

Each new decade starts once the first kin ages into a child.

Sorted by:
    Fashion/Cosmetics
    Career
    Romance
    Children
    Finance
    House/Building
    Activities
    Military

1890’s
    Style: Catholic Conservative
    No jobs; money made through gardening, painting, or woodworking
    No woohoo before marriage
    Women may only take care of the children, tidy the house, paint, and garden as a “career”
    Outhouses (no indoor toilets)
    No electricity - only candles and lanterns
    Wooden furniture only
    No showers
    Wooden walls and floors

1900’s
    Style: Conservative
    Careers available (males only)
    Business (up to level 6)
    Culinary (up to level 5)
    Women may only take care of the children, tidy the house, paint, and garden as a “career”
    Indoor plumbing (only bathtubs, toilets, and sinks)
    Electric lighting allowed
    Phonograph music player allowed

1910’s (WWI)
    Style: Western Conservative
    Careers available (male adults only)
    Culinary – Chef branch
    Painter
    Carpeting allowed
    Painted walls allowed
    No alcoholic drinks allowed
    Gloomy
    Hot Headed
    Clumsy
    Erratic
    Lazy
    Squeamish
    Mean
    Non-Committal
    Randomize with randomizer 1 in 25 chance of dying from the Spanish flu

1920’s (Roaring 20s)
    Style: Flapper
    Skirts cut above the knee allowed for females
    Only lipstick and eyeliner allowed
    Careers available
    Culinary
    Painter
    Criminal – Boss branch
    Female children may move out, regardless of marital status
    You may now throw parties
    You may now use medicine to cure ailments
    No alcoholic drinks allowed

1930’s (Great Depression)
    Style: House Dresses and Glamorous Bling
    Brown eyeshadow allowed
    Careers available
    Gardener (no selling of produce)
    You may throw parties
    You may use medicine to cure ailments
    Bills may only be paid after both the electricity and water have been cut off
    Outdoor showers allowed
    Alcoholic drinks allowed

1940’s (WWII)
    Style: Business Casual
    No make-up for anyone
    Careers available (no young-adult males allowed)
    Culinary
    Entertainer
    Painter
    Criminal – Boss branch
    Farmer
    You may throw parties
    Mothers may take family leave (only for the birth of their baby)
    One meal per person, per day
    Alcoholic drinks allowed
    All male young-adults “go off to war” (move into a military base lot for 3 days and randomize chance of survival through randomizer) survival traits-
    Gloomy
    Hot Headed
    Clumsy
    Erratic
    Lazy
    Squeamish
    Mean
    Non-Committal

1950’s (Korean War)
    Style: Blouses and Puffy Skirts
    Brown eyeshadow allowed
    Blush allowed
    Careers available
    Culinary
    Entertainer
    Painter
    Criminal – Boss branch
    Farmer
    Athlete – Professional branch
    Writing
    You may throw parties
    Mothers may take family leave
    Cheapest TV Available – only shows programs from 6am to 10am and 6pm to 12pm
    Cheapest PC available – may only be used for writing
    Indoor showers allowed
    Private pools allowed
    Alcoholic drinks allowed
    All young-adults “go off to war” (move into a military base lot for 3 days and randomize chance of survival through randomizer) survival traits-
    Gloomy
    Hot Headed
    Clumsy
    Erratic
    Lazy
    Squeamish
    Mean
    Non-Committal

1960’s (Sexual Revolution and Civil Rights)
    Style: Colorful Monochromatic
    Ear piercings allowed
    Brown eyeshadow allowed
    Blush allowed
    Tattoos allowed
    Careers available
    Culinary
    Entertainer
    Painter
    Criminal – Boss branch
    Farmer
    Writing
    Astronaut
    Secret Agent
    Birth control and condoms - you no longer need to try for a baby with each woohoo
    Woohoo before marriage now allowed
    You may throw parties
    Women may take time off only for the birth of their baby
    Toddlers may now use training toilets
    Better television systems allowed (time restrictions still apply)
    Stairwells allowed
    Alcoholic drinks allowed

1970’s (Vietnam War)
    Style: Hippie
    Ear piercings allowed
    Brown eyeshadow allowed
    Blush allowed
    Tattoos allowed
    Careers available
    Culinary
    Entertainer
    Painter
    Criminal – Boss branch
    Farmer
    Writing
    Astronaut
    Secret Agent
    You don’t need to try for a baby with each woohoo
    Woohoo before marriage allowed
    You may throw parties
    Toddlers may use training toilets
    Environmentalist Movement – Every child born must have one of the following traits:
    Active
    Self Assured
    Loves outdoors
    Outgoing
    Alcoholic drinks allowed
    First two children (of either gender) “go off to war” (move into a military base lot for 3 days and randomize chance of survival through randomizer) - must take a survivor trait
    Gloomy
    Hot Headed
    Clumsy
    Erratic
    Lazy
    Squeamish
    Mean
    Non-Committal

1980’s
    Style: Pastel Preppy
    Ear piercings allowed
    Blush allowed
    Tattoos allowed
    Only colorful eyeshadow for make-up allowed
    Careers available
    Culinary
    Entertainer
    Painter
    Criminal – Boss branch
    Farmer
    Writing
    Astronaut
    Secret Agent
    You may throw parties
    Yuppie Era – Every child born must have one of the following traits:
    Self Assured
    Foodie
    Ambitious
    Materialistic
    Snob
    All computers available for writing and playing games only
    Alcoholic drinks allowed
    Camping allowed

1990’s (Invention of Internet)
    Style: Grunge
    Ear piercings allowed
    Only lip gloss and blue eyeliner allowed
    Tattoos allowed
    Careers available
    Business
    Culinary
    Entertainer
    Painter
    Criminal – Boss branch
    Farmer
    Writing
    Astronaut
    Secret Agent
    You may throw parties
    You are now allowed to use your mobile phones
    Alcoholic drinks allowed

2000’s (Climate Change)
    All careers available
    You may throw parties
    Fathers may take family leave (only for the birth of their baby)
    Flat-Screen televisions allowed
    Alcoholic drinks allowed

2010’s
    All make-up allowed
    All careers available
    Gay marriage allowed
    You may throw parties
    All technology allowed
    Alcoholic drinks allowed

Thank you!

Yeah I just realized that I have to do the same thing anyway. The genealogy tree thing glitched, so I can't look at the whole family from the founder anymore, just the direct line. Uuuuuuuugh I wish they'd fix that somehow.

@takenbysheep That's a great find!

I started using Family Echo to make my family tree for this challenge :D And I can just pop into CAS for each family to get a portrait screenshot to use there xD
    I added the icons in and I have an updated version of the tree that contains story spoilers, but this is the old one for my challenge so far. It's a bit more work than just using the in-game one, but I like it better.
    bZiI8dz.jpg

I started using Family Echo to make my family tree for this challenge :D And I can just pop into CAS for each family to get a portrait screenshot to use there xD
    I added the icons in and I have an updated version of the tree that contains story spoilers, but this is the old one for my challenge so far. It's a bit more work than just using the in-game one, but I like it better.
    bZiI8dz.jpg

OMG I love that! I used to use Family Echo when I played The Sims 3. I had thought about going back to it, you might have sold me on it lol

bZiI8dz.jpg

OMG I love that! I used to use Family Echo when I played The Sims 3. I had thought about going back to it, you might have sold me on it lol

I really love it :) I wish you could see EVERYTHING and every family tie all at once with it, but that would just get sooo confusing. That's why I edited in the little pop-out of the Conley's for Victor's family there :D
  • rubahlubarubahluba Posts: 138 Member

bZiI8dz.jpg

I really love it :) I wish you could see EVERYTHING and every family tie all at once with it, but that would just get sooo confusing. That's why I edited in the little pop-out of the Conley's for Victor's family there :D

Oh goodness, mine too. I'm not gonna start a tree on Family Echo with this family since I'm so far in, but I will for future challenge families.

@rubahluba Subscribed! Excited to see your family's trip through time!
    Yeah I just tried to make a tree from scratch for my blog, and I will need to make it about twice as big to fit everyone. Mostly because the founder decided to have six children! Ugh. Here's what it looks like at the moment, will need to widen it obviously. I can't fit all the spouses!
    fairfaxtreecustom.png
    Yeah I just tried to make a tree from scratch for my blog, and I will need to make it about twice as big to fit everyone. Mostly because the founder decided to have six children! Ugh. Here's what it looks like at the moment, will need to widen it obviously. I can't fit all the spouses!
    fairfaxtreecustom.png

I LOVE THIS TREE! aahhh this is beautiful! I really wanted to make my own family tree at first, but I just couldn't decide on a way to do it and a layout that worked for me. Maybe if I was just focused on one household, but I struggle with that. I like to see aaaaall of the family branches :D
    I'm currently doing this in sims 3 it works pretty well! I can't wait how to see how it turns out. Don't have a cow plant though. Any idea's you have on how i could make my children go to war? I was thinking sending them to a boarding school since i have Generations. What do you think i should do?

Boarding school sounds like a good idea! I'll be honest, I'm playing in Sims 4 and I don't use the cow plant. I just move the men to another lot, roll the dice, and use cheats to kill them. I'm not sure if Sims 3 has cheats you can use to instantly kill them off, though.
    Definitely up for this challenge.
    It would totally be awesome if they made a "Victorian Era" expansion pack! I love the Victorian era.

The Vampire pack adds a lot of Victorian-esque things! A lot of which people used to make even better CC with :smiley:
    fairfaxtreecustom.png

I LOVE THIS TREE! aahhh this is beautiful! I really wanted to make my own family tree at first, but I just couldn't decide on a way to do it and a layout that worked for me. Maybe if I was just focused on one household, but I struggle with that. I like to see aaaaall of the family branches :D

Thanks! I wound up not finishing it, because the amount of kids that were had, and all of their spouses, just can't fit comfortably. But I finished up my Decades Challenge and am about to start a Zodiac as well as Not So Berry challenge, so I will be attempting to do family trees with those.

I think if you wanna do it, you could make separate individual trees, and then try to bring them together into one image? Or just focus on the one household.
  • CuteCoffeeGalCuteCoffeeGal Posts: 256 Member
    I am playing this challenge but I am not sure when to change the decade? I would presume teenager? (Sorry, it might've said but I probably missed it)

If you check out my modified rules http://bit.ly/2LwMGPO, I have a whole section on aging and time. It's a little more complicated than "switch when the kids are young adults," but it's also a lot more realistic. PLUS, with the new calendar in Seasons, I think it'll be a LOT more easier to plan those birthdays when the life spans increase in the 50s!
    #EAGameChanger on YouTube: Let's Plays, CAS, Speed Builds - I'm currently playing the Decades Challenge! https://www.youtube.com/c/CuteCoffeeGal
    Gallery ID: CuteCoffeeGal
    Twitter: @CuriousLindsey
  • Galaxy_starfishGalaxy_starfish Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a question: could you stay in one “era” for the whole game? I want to only do the 1890’s. Also what would be a good town to do this challenge in?
    I have updated the Decades Challenge rules for Seasons!!! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BlzYMuvOyaCRZTV0nB2YCnw60WzfogThkKhaZ75x0Zk/

Also, if you would like to see how I implemented the calendar changes within my Decades Challenge, check out this video where I walk through updating my Decades Challenge for Seasons #EAGameChanger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO4OB7QhyWc
    #EAGameChanger on YouTube: Let's Plays, CAS, Speed Builds - I'm currently playing the Decades Challenge! https://www.youtube.com/c/CuteCoffeeGal
    I have a question: could you stay in one “era” for the whole game? I want to only do the 1890’s. Also what would be a good town to do this challenge in?

If you wanted to stay in one era you could, but it wouldn't really be the Decades Challenge, it would just be an "in the past" game.
  • PurpleTortoisePurpleTortoise Posts: 2 New Member
    The year is 1910, the war is raging and my man died. Due to the fact that a female couldn't do literally anything without a man, my sim married again, she married an Adult not a Young Adult, does this mean I have to roll the dice again for him too? Or as an Adult does he survive? (I'm loving the challenge btw)
    And if anyone was thinking about the use of umbrellas, following the release of Seasons, water proof umbrellas came about around 1930 as technology developed, but umbrellas before that were mainly decorative and a sign of wealth, they used the umbrellas to block the sun in the Spring and Summer.
  • PurpleTortoisePurpleTortoise Posts: 2 New Member
    > @misticl124 said:
    > > @RinAx813 said:
    > > I really want to try this out when I get home and Maybe record it if I have the time! Does anyone have really good sites for some custom content for clothes?
    > >
    > > Started the challenge, I have 2 boys so that's good! I'm just doing a run through of it first, but so far its awesome. But who becomes the heir?
    >
    > A good site for custom content is the sims resource --->www.thesimsresource.com
    > and my personal favorite My stuff ---->mystufforigin.blogspot.pt

The heir is always the eldest boy, or if no boys, the eldest female.
  • zenonXlorezenonXlore Posts: 1 New Member
    if anyone wants to make their story line a little bit more interesting divorce was legalized in the 1970s.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top