March 19 - The Sims Alexa Skill got a StrangerVille and Medieval update! Read the details here.

Sims 2 vs sims 3

12346...Next

Comments

• TayraTayra Posts: 76 Member
    @ataurus You're welcome.
    unknown.png?width=841&height=473
    Happy simming, and a Happy Snowflake Day.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 29,791 Member
    edited September 2018
    Tayra wrote: »
    @thesimsfairy47 I got mine from a website that bases it from the overall sales of the game. I think they are basing this from the base game. Most of the sites that I've seen they said The Sims 4 still has the lowest sales rate compared to all other PC games.

Facts: TS2 sold One Million units in it's first ten days, setting an all time record. The Sims (1&2) had sold 100 Million units. By 2012 TS2 had sold 6 million Units for PC (disc only...this doesn't include the online DLC. Comp Packs or/ EA Downloader/Store Editions for PC etc.). And 13 Million over all Platforms/consoles and other devices etc.

ETA: TS4 might be a little bit behind that 13 Million mark at the same time as four years over all platforms.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

The Sims Life Simulator Is Dead

@Cinebar Do you mean TS3?
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 29,791 Member
    edited September 2018
    Tayra wrote: »
    @Cinebar Do you mean TS3?

No. lol ETA: I was commenting about your TS4 sell numbers. TS4 may still be behind TS2 and TS3.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

The Sims Life Simulator Is Dead

I understand that, I thought when you were talking about the millions sales I thought you meant TS3 since the articles I read stated that TS3 reached 1.4 million units sold within the first two weeks of it's release.
  • HejixHejix Posts: 883 Member
    Ts2, story of a neighborhood. Fun and silly!

Ts3, story of a family, deeper, more realistic, more dramatic.
    Played Sims 1 when I was a teen... Still playing Sims...

Δ ¥€ŦƗ ƗŇ ŞŦŘΔŇǤ€VƗŁŁ€ (Sims 4): furrysims4.home.blog

Of Ears and Noses, a Grisby Legacy (Sims 3): riverviewsims3.home.blog
  • SimwatchSimwatch Posts: 6 New Member
    I've been playing sims 2 a lot recently and honestly it's still as fun as the day I first play it. It has this charm that keeps me hooked on playing for hours. Granted it's a little jarring to see the less aestheticly pleasing sims but cc can fix that.
  • SeloBeeSeloBee Posts: 44 Member
    Actually TS2 sims, in my opinion, are the best looking without CC. All the iterations' sims look a bit cartoony, but TS4 went a bit too far into the cartoony side, at least to me, they don't even have proper textures! After I got used to them, TS3 sims grew on me, but I will agree that all the children did kinda look the same lol but, hey, they "grew into" their faces over time! :lol:
    The world is quiet here
12346...Next