Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We need more patriotic clothing choices

2...Next

Comments

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    Not to sound like a plum, but do people check the dates of threads they decide to post on? This one is more than 4 years old! :#

Always topical this thread ;) !
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Necroposting, right?
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    I hadn’t noticed. But I don’t really get how it’s a problem if the topic is still accurate.
    Necroposting, right?

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    edited July 2019
    I s'pose the game could do with some green and gold... but it would also need to include more bogan behaviour options

And cricket.
    Can't be proper patriotic without cricket.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    It seems like this should be less of a problem now with all the content we have since this thread started. I would call upon my fellow Americans to tap into the ingenuity we are always claiming to have and filter CAS by the colors red, white, and blue. Then apply that same system to buy mode and decorate yourselves silly, purchase your Sims some fireworks that came with City Living, and a nifty grill and have at it! Because this game is international and it's high time Americans as a rule should learn that when they discover the center of the universe it likely won't be us. ;):)
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    edited July 2019
    It seems like this should be less of a problem now with all the content we have since this thread started. I would call upon my fellow Americans to tap into the ingenuity we are always claiming to have and filter CAS by the colors red, white, and blue. Then apply that same system to buy mode and decorate yourselves silly, purchase your Sims some fireworks that came with City Living, and a nifty grill and have at it! Because this game is international and it's high time Americans as a rule should learn that when they discover the center of the universe it likely won't be us. ;):)

And when they (my bet's the Chinese) get there they will discover it is an enormous black hole. Nothing to sell! Apparently there's another one colliding with our black hole in some billions of years. :);)

I watch too many astronomical documentaries and Larry Niven SF
  • Katara11Katara11 Posts: 17 Member
    Sorry no.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Simburian wrote: »

And when they (my bet's the Chinese) get there they will discover it is an enormous black hole. Nothing to sell! Apparently there's another one colliding with our black hole in some billions of years. :);)

I watch too many astronomical documentaries and Larry Niven SF

:D