Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ending a vacation early?

How do I make my Sims end their vacation earlier than initially planned?
TBImXnt.gif

Comments

• Options
    pinkknight1006pinkknight1006 Posts: 792 Member
    I think you can either click on the sims or the phone and choose end the vocation.
    p.gifi.gifn.gifk.gifk.gifn.gifi.gifg.gifh.gift.gif
  • Options
    FoxyShadowsFoxyShadows Posts: 1 New Member
    > @PeterTheSims3 said:
    > How do I make my Sims end their vacation earlier than initially planned?

Click on any of the Sims at vacation. On your phone, click on Travel (The car) and you'll see your vacation options. Click on Go Home (Or something similar to that name) and a pop-up should appear that asks if you want to travel home and that the vacation will end.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    > @PeterTheSims3 said:
    > How do I make my Sims end their vacation earlier than initially planned?

Click on any of the Sims at vacation. On your phone, click on Travel (The car) and you'll see your vacation options. Click on Go Home (Or something similar to that name) and a pop-up should appear that asks if you want to travel home and that the vacation will end.

Great answer but this question was asked in 2015. This thread will soon be closed because it's more than 2 years old.
    Welcome to the forums! On the comment, you can see the time when the comment was made in depending on your time. If it's today, clock time is displayed. If it's someday this year, the month and date is displayed. If it's somewhere not this year, the month and year is displayed.
    While you can read the forum rules, I'd encourage you to write something in your activity. You are going to need 30 or 50 points if I'm correct to become a member by posting comments and getting likes, awesomes, and insightfuls, then you can make your own discussions, post your profile picture and have access to font tools (like this). Keep going!
  • Options
    tricykilltricykill Posts: 1 New Member
    > @EgonVM said:
    > Great answer but this question was asked in 2015. This thread will soon be closed because it's more than 2 years old.
    > Welcome to the forums! On the comment, you can see the time when the comment was made in depending on your time. If it's today, clock time is displayed. If it's someday this year, the month and date is displayed. If it's somewhere not this year, the month and year is displayed.
    > While you can read the forum rules, I'd encourage you to write something in your activity. You are going to need 30 or 50 points if I'm correct to become a member by posting comments and getting likes, awesomes, and insightfuls, then you can make your own discussions, post your profile picture and have access to font tools (like this). Keep going!

Thanks for letting me know!
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    I'll lok this thread here to limit further necroposting ut you might find these threads helpful also @tricykill:
    Happy Simming. o/
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top