Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Starlight Awards Dream is a lovely acting themed boy’s bedroom for Del Sol Valley! @darrenfroggy :) Very nice design, layout and furnishing of the areas! Nice bed area for Travis to dream that he is a famous actor star! The chest filled with props at the foot of the bed, and the movies picture on the wall are great acting touches! The plants wall decor on the bedhead wall and the pedestals stand of plants add a nice look to the area, The blue patterned rug is nice.It is great that there are nook areas with the styling station and wardrobe platform for him and his mother or sister lol 'to enjoy using .It looks great the way the screen shade item separates off the bed area, Very nice makeup table with beauty items to use on it. It is great there is a mirror to use for preparing for auditions and roles and to help raise the charisma skill. The hair dryer is a great touch on the drawers for him to use, and the clothes rack looks great! The posters and pictures on the walls look great! Very nice corner nook to enjoy using the video station.The stagelights and spotlights in the room look great!
    It is very nice acting themed bedroom that suits Del Sol Valley so well! Thankyou again very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    Pink Luxury Girl’s Room is very elegant, lovely and pretty! @Becka28 :) It suits Del Sol Valley so very well.! It is a very luxurious girls bedroom! Very pretty pink, white and gold colour scheme, and special pink marbled floor and wall pattern! Very lovely bed area! The white curtains on the bedhead wall, and pretty butterflies either sides are very nice! The bed type is very nice and she will enjoy reading her bedside table books in bed. Very nice floor rugs there! The unicorn is cute! The mixture of little toys and beauty items on the top of the drawers looks nice. The clothes and shoes closets are very nice in the foyer area of the room. It is a special touch that drams club awards are on the foyer table! The butterflies pictures are pretty! It is very special that there is a white grand piano and microphone area for Tracey to build up her music and singing skills, and perform there for family and friends! Very nice sofa and armchair seating for them to enjoy sitting there and listening. The golden wall clock is nice. The large glass windows are lovely for the outdoors views and to bring in sunshine, She will have fun playing with the dollhouse and toys from the chest, or enjoy reading books from the bookcase whilst sitting in the sunshine, Nice corner area for her to enjoy doing artwork on the activities table. She will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or doing homework. The strings of pictures on the wall is a very nice touch!
    It is a lovely, grand and luxury bedroom for Del Sol Valley!Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    meowcatmeowkittymeowcatmeowkitty Posts: 85 Member
    Theme for the week: a girls or boys bedroom reflecting the world where the bedroom is
    Origin ID: kroganbaby
    Gallery name of room: Travis in Transit

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

Travis is sadly a bit too young for the nightlife in Windenburg, much as he wishes he wasn't, but he's more than ready to start his own club. He wanted his bedroom to also serve as a space where he and his clubmates can meet and tear open machines to see how they work.

I build stuff and I'm always open for constructive criticism, so feel free to do that
  • Options
    Travis in Transit is a great club themed bedroom! @meowcatmeowkitty :) It is great that you have used the club system that came with Windermere to reflect that the family now live in Windenburg. Very nice design, layout and furnishing of the room! The bed nook is great! The structures look great there, helping to separate off the nook. The Windenburg themed posters, and the street art, there and on the other walls in the room give a great look to the bedroom! Very nice woodwork table nook! The tool themed wall banner and string of tools pennants looks great there! The tools look great on the other table, ready for the kids to use. The large blue simlish signage looks great! The schoolbag and folded clothes are great home touches. The grey flooring suits the room type well.
    It is a great bedroom for Travis who lives in Windenburg! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge! :)
  • Options
    WhiteMojoWhiteMojo Posts: 126 Member
    Theme for the week: a girls or boys bedroom reflecting the world where the bedroom is
    Gallery name of room: Fairy Bedroom
    Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/56CD9664B0B211E9806CDB45D57D7787
    Origin ID: jlewi38
    Link: https://imgur.com/gallery/RjgYjMa

This room is for Sylvan Glade, art by jlewi38

PCaV7FC.png

SGDQRG4.png

pmptxJt.png

kU5BSFh.png

hJhN0Ft.png

pW2K4ra.png
    JeJUZyk.png
  • Options
    Fairy Bedroom is a very pretty fairy themed bedroom! @WhiteMojo :) The pink and lavender colours are very lovely! The room suits Sylvan Glade very well! Very nice layout, design and furnishing of room! Very lovely fairy themed wallart! The butterflies on the dollhouse wall are very pretty! Tracey will enjoy playing with the dollhouse or sitting on the pretty pink chairs playing the llama tabletop game. Very cute soft toy corner nooks! The unicorn, bunnies, ladybug and giraffe are cute in the room! The toys look sweet around the new home balloons! She will enjoy playing the violin with her toy friends nearby! Very nice separated off bed nook, with pretty string lights and having wall decorations on the walls! . The curtained walls separating off the nook is very nice. Very pretty pastel coloured circles floor prints! Pretty pink curtains, and patterned flooring! The cds, handmade flowers, and cute kitten look great on the drawers at the foot of the bed. The cabinets look very nice how they have been placed in the room on the wall.
    It is very lovely fairy bedroom for girls to enjoy playing and sleeping there! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
    Very pretty Fairy themed version of Tracey! :)
  • Options
    JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    Entry Form
    Theme For The Week:
    A girls or boys bedroom reflecting the world where the bedroom is.
    Origin ID: Netxpre2.
    Gallery Name Of Room: Brindleton Bay- A BoyRoom.
    Twin/World I Chose: Travis/Brindleton Bay.
    Notes: I picked Brindleton Bay as the world to revolve Travis’ child bedroom around! I loved using all the fun cats/dogs themed items I usually don’t use in my builds.
    Pictures of the room:

aKn5Efu.png
    qety80k.png
    BqHgisB.png
    H1kmYUa.png
    g8d4dAh.png

• Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    Beautiful variety of children’s rooms! Children feel like their room is their world and you have made some lovely “this is my world” rooms
  • Options
    Brindleton Bay ABoyRooom is a lovely pets themed boys bedroom! @JosieAnglin :) Very nice design, layout and pet themee furnishing of the room! The red and white colour scheme is very nice. Very nice study desk area! The cat themed curtained and porthole windows suits the world very well! The wooden flooring and red floor rug on it looks great! Travis will enjoy sitting at the pet themed desk nook doing homework or reading books from the cute animal bookcase! The books and school bag are great touches on the floor, and the action man wall print, and the dinosaur look great! He will have fun playing with toys from the cat patterned toy box. The dog bones patterned bed is great for him to enjoy sleeping in and the paw patterned bedside table is a great touch! Doctor teddy is cute on the wall shelf! He will enjoy playing with the sports equipment outdoors, and do artwork on the activity table. It is nice that he is a scout and has a scout board in his room. The clothes are a great home touch on the drawers.
    It is a very special boys bedroom for Brindleton Bay! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,655 Member
    Entry Form
    Theme for the week: A girls or boys bedroom reflecting the world where the bedroom is
    Gallery name of room : New Room in Newcrest
    Origin id : AlJay2000
    Description : Tracey has just had her birthday and is now a teen. She's packed away her toys but can't bear to part with her teddies just yet. Her family has moved to Newcrest and Tracey gets her very own room to decorate to reflect the style of Newcrest. But what is Newcrest? It's a clean slate! A chance to be whatever she wants to be. Modern? Fun? Bold? or is it just your average suburbia? Whatever Newcrest is, Tracey thinks she is going to like it here.
    Pictures of the room :
    PETQGgs.png
    UsJxhqq.png
    IlZO3V9.png
    ppvrvTi.png
    B8Danmf.png
  • Options
    New Room in Newcrest is a lovely girls bedroom for Newcrest! @AlJay :) It is great that Tracey can design and furnish it to suit her own special style. The pink, blue and black colour scheme is lovely! Very nice diamond shape of the room! The flower floor rug under the bed looks great! The heart teddy in the bed, purple bunny, lady bird, the giraffe is the corner nook peeking over the study desk, the koalas, bunny gnome, action man and dragon in the bee hive shelving and the unicorn are all so very cute! Very nice angled study desk corner nook! She will enjoy using the computer or reading a book there with sunlight coming in. The books and pencils are great touches on the desk. The strings of wall pictures, and the hanging heart wall decor item are very nice! Very pretty curtains used! Very nice drawers area! The starrry lights edged wall mirror is very nice there! She will like using the beauty items that are on top of the drawers, and the candles are calming. The cupcake signs look great! Very nice pink bed area! The wallart on the bedhead wall is lovely! It complements well with the bedside lamps. The butterflies look very pretty on the black bubbles patterned wall! She will enjoy sitting in the armchair listening to music from the Linz speaker.
    It is a very lovely girls bedroom for Tracey! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    So this is what happened: Travis and Tracey and their parents were happy in San Myshuno. One day their Mom ran away with a Merman she met at GeekCon. The dad knows this is completely out of character for his wife and suspects some sort of strange magic. He has taken up work as a lifeguard in Sulani to hopefully figure out what is going on. Travis and Tracey are school aged children who are ready to make a big change because they trust their dad. Their dad bought a very small house in town and was able to provide his children with modest bedrooms by adding a second floor.

Entry Form
    Theme for the week:a girls or boys bedroom reflecting the world where the bedroom is.
    Gallery name of room : Travis in Sulani art by roseymow and surfchicreation, thank you for your lovely island art.
    Origin id :jojoMOMSTER
    Pictures of the room :
    AmtvLbg.png
  • Options
    Very creatively written background details of your room! @JojoMOMSTER :) I hope that the kids will settle in well to their new home in Sulani. The tropical island theme of the bedroom for Travis is lovely! Very nice blue and brown colour scheme. The island themed wall texture and artwork work on it looks very nice how you have used it. Thankyou very much for using my art! :)<3 The blue and grey tropical floral rug adds a nice look to the room. The blue tropical patterned bed suits week the room world. The soccer lamp on bedside table is great for Travis and the tissues are a great bedroom touch. The fish is cute on the drawers! It is great there is a full length to use. Very nice study desk area for doing homework, using the laptop or reading books. The type of windows used look great.
    It is a very nice boys bedroom for Sulani! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,655 Member
    Thank you so much @rosemow for your nice comments on my room 🙂
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow for your kind comments on my room post and the gallery post. It was fun to think how to build the story and the room.
  • Options
    wendyologywendyology Posts: 395 Member
    @AlJay I love the use of dark grey against the bright colors. The "braille" wallpaper is an unexpected choice but I love it.
    @JojoMOMSTER Your room looks so relaxing but fun! I good place for a kid to get used to island life after a big move. Fun backstory!
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Challenge 220
    Theme for the week: A girls or boys bedroom reflecting the world where the bedroom is.
    Gallery name of the room: Sulani Teen Girl
    Origin id: wrathofcath

Thank you for the Beautiful artwork by @roseymow <3

07-29-19_12%253A43%253A21%25C2%25A0PM.png

07-29-19_12%253A44%253A44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    07-29-19_12%253A45%253A50%25C2%25A0PM.png

07-29-19_12%253A46%253A27%25C2%25A0PM.png

07-29-19_12%253A46%253A53%25C2%25A0PM.png

07-29-19_12%253A46%253A05%25C2%25A0PM.png

07-29-19_12%253A47%253A14%25C2%25A0PM.png

07-29-19_12%253A47%253A33%25C2%25A0PM.png
  • Options
    Sulani Teen Girl is a lovely teen bedroom for Sulani! @WrathofCath :) Very lovely tropical blue and white colour scheme!It is a very calming and cheering room! The design and furnishing of the room is very nice! The curtains used are very nice and pretty! The blue dinosaur is cute in the room! Very nice windows sofa seating for Tracey to enjoy sitting reading a book from the bookcase in the sunshine. The lamp is nice there to use when reading at night,Very nice beds nook! The blue tropical floral patterned bed and floor rug look very nice, complement each other and suit the room type well! The coloured flowers and starry string lights on the bedhead wall area are very pretty! They are very nice for Sims to see when waking in the mornings. Very nice vanity table corner nook! The seashells, calming candle and flower box are nice touches on the table. Very nice study desk area! She will enjoy sitting there using the computer. The life rings, surfboards, tropical and fish wallart look great how you have used them on the wall! Thank you very much for using my wallart! :)<3 The schoolbag and blue wall clock are homely touches. The tropical plant is a nice touch of nature.
    It is a lovely tropical island themed teen bedroom! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Thank you @rosemow :blush:<3
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member
    edited July 2019

Hi @rosemow and everyone... I have an issue: last week I used a picture by reference for my room. Now if I download the room from the gallery, the picture is gone:

W5gdodZ.png

But if I place the room that I still have at my library, the picture is fine! Did the Gallery change the filters or the last patch did something to this? I downloaded my Easter Bathroom from the gallery, an older room, and it is fine. Can someone test this with this week or last week rooms?

Thanks ;)
  • Options

Hi @rosemow I chose a room for a little girl who is moving to Sulani o:)

Entry Form
    Theme for the week: a girls or boys bedroom reflecting the world where the bedroom is.
    Gallery name of room: Little Girl Bedroom
    Origin id: osiazul
    Pictures of the room:

D0abTbk.png
    GIHw3VW.png
    tLrzzAc.png
    qezDPeV.png

All the rooms are so cute <3
  • Options
  • Options

Lol I'm haunted... I will try again with other rooms :o Thanks @rosemow BTW I just discover your vintage flowers and seeds pictures!!! <3<3 I need to built a room with those :#

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top