Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    I love this week's theme! Really got me thinking :)

I'm sorry I only have the gallery picture at the moment, I'm not on my own computer. While try to add more pics later!

Theme for the week: "A Colourful Little Girl's Bedroom"
    Gallery name of room : Pink and Blue Girls Room
    Origin id : VintageOrigins
    Pictures of the room :
    01.jpg
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    edited February 2015
    Pink and Blue Girls Room is a very nice bedroom for the girl! @MegandTheMoon. :) The colour scheme of the room is very nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the cute bunny pictures in a diagonal row on the wall beside the art table! It looks nice that you used different coloured frames for the pictures. She will enjoy creating artwork on the art table. Very nice window computer study alcove! It looks great how you have placed bookshelves on the windows either sides of the desk. The girl will enjoy looking outdoors at the views of the outside whilst sitting using the computer or having a read. The pink teddy bear is very cute for her to see and talk to whilst having fun playing with the toys from the toy box! The floor rugs are nice touches in the room. The giraffe is cute in the room too! It is nice that you have placed a hanging mobile over the bed for her to enjoy seeing whilst laying in bed.
    It is a very nice bedroom :)
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Theme for the week: "A Colourful Little Girl's Bedroom"
    Gallery name of room : Welcome Home Experience
    Origin id : Simfan923
    Pictures of the room :
    15z140j.jpg

1FKDfKj.png
  • rabidkitty07rabidkitty07 Posts: 416 Member
    Wow @ReneVeronicZita! Your room is awesome! I love the colors and the placement of the pictures on the wall. Thank you @rosemow and @MegandtheMoon for your wonderful comments.
    My Origin ID: rabidkitty7

edited February 2015
    The green, pink and blue colour scheme of Welcome Home Experience looks so nice! @Eafan99 :) It looks very pretty how you have used the circular floor mats to create a flower on the floor! It looks very nice the way you have placed the rabbits, trees, and clouds on the blue wall! It looks so nice! The lantern ceiling lights are nice touches in the room. Great study desk area. The girl will like looking at the fish whilst she is enjoying sitting at the desk using the computer or reading a book there . The green colour of the seat looks nice with the colour of the walls. The bookworm poster on the suits the area well. The teddies look so cute there, with the smaller heart teddy inbetween the two bigger teddies! The girl will like talking to the teddies. It is nice that you have a dollhouse corner for her to have fun playing with the dollhouse. The butterflies picture on the bedhead wall is pretty for her to see as she is laying in bed. The green colour of the walls looks colourful and nice. The posters and calendar are nice touches on the side wall. It is great that you have placed a guitar in the room for her to enjoy playing. She will enjoy doing artwork on the art table.
    The bedroom is very nice :)
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    edited February 2015
    lol, you said colourful right? They put up some balloons for her return home. :D

nZ9yAA5.png

vRmcnRn.png
    Your girl's bedroom is very colourful and great! @fullspiral :) The many different colours of the circular floor rugs looks so very great! It looks great how you have placed colourful balloons either ends of the curtain! It would be a very happy and nice welcome home for her to see! The neon lights look nice on the walls. The big pink teddy is cute near the dollhouse and will be watching the girl as she has fun playing. The rainbow coloured hearts look colourfully nice on the wall! Very nice dresser area! The blue heart teddy on the dresser is cute and the toiletries are a nice touch there. The different coloured rosettes look nice on the wall, and are great for her to see when she comes to get dressed. The red rose on the bedside table is pretty for her to see when she wakes in the mornings. The tissue box and the books on the tables are nice homely touches. It looks very nice how you have placed the red curtain drapes over the posters on the bedhead wall. The giraffe in the corner nook and the lady bird, rabbit and horse on the side table look so cute! They are fun for the girl to see when she gets up in the mornings. The yellow colour of the walls looks sunny and nice!
    It is a very nice colourful bedroom. :)
  • Puncky99Puncky99 Posts: 338 Member
    edited February 2015
    How did you make the room dividers? I tried to put columns inside a room and it wouldn't let me.

First you draw a wall across the room. Then you knock out 2 parts in the middle (otherwise the game makes it 2 rooms instead of 1). Then you can place columns, spandrels and so on. ;)

Onderschrift_Luna_1_met_Logo_zpsbwcad4il.jpg

EA ID: Simmie99
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoonshineSim
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MoonshineSim/
    Please visit my website for more of my creations.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    @rosemow Thanks! I had fun trying to make it as bright and cheery as I could for the little girl's return from the hospital. :)
  • jessicajade34jessicajade34 Posts: 95 Member
    edited February 2015
    I saw this a few days ago and was going to try it but never got round to actually doing it, but I saw there was a new theme and decided to finally give it a shot.

Entry Form

Theme for the week: A Colourful Little Girl's Bedroom
    Gallery name of room: Colourful Girl's Bedroom
    Origin id: Jojomonkeymad
    Pictures of the room:

Dg6klcA.jpg

BlF8Iht.png

NQmr4G4.png

GHk1QHJ.png

By the way, I loved all the entries for the 'Grandma's Kitchen' theme, as well as the ones for this week's theme. They're all so creative. :)

(Okay, let's just pretend it all went okay from the start now I've fixed everything. :p )

Post edited by jessicajade34 on
    Your little girls bedroom is very nice! @jessicajade34 :) The furnishing and layout of the room is very nice! The pink colour of the walls looks very pretty. It looks very great the way you have placed the animal pictures on the wall! It looks nice how you have used a variety of coloured frames of the pictures. It is a very nice colourful display! The table and chairs corner is great! It looks colourfully nice how you have used different colours of chairs there. The flowers on the table are pretty for the sims to see when sitting having a chat there. The teddy bears corner is so very cute! It looks very nice how you have the two bigger teddies looking after the smaller heart teddies, and they are all different colours! Nice pink sofa seat sittting area. The girl will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv. The yellow flowers on the tv table are nice for her to see whilst she is watching a tv program. It is great that you have a full length mirror corner nook. She will like looking at herself in the mirror. She will have fun playing with the dollhouse in her bedroom. The rabbit is cute on the window dresser table! It looks nice how you have placed the mobile over the bed for her to enjoy seeing when she wakes up in the mornings. The placement of the curtains and the windows in the room is nice. The flowers are a pretty touch on the bedside table. It looks very nice how you have done a separated off study and library area! The area is great! Nice sofa seat sitting area for her to enjoy resting there reading a book. It looks great how you have placed a row of bookcases there. The pears picture looks nice on the side wall and the circular floor rug adds to the nice look of the area. Great study desk and art nook! The girl will enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer or enjoy painting artwork on the easel. The bunnies and clouds on the wall are pretty for her to see to see whilst she is sitting or painting there. She will have fun playing with the toys in the toy box too.
    It is a very nice girl's bedroom :)
    I am sorry to hear that you are having problems uploading the room. I hope that you are able to work out what is causing the uploading issue.
  • jessicajade34jessicajade34 Posts: 95 Member
    @rosemow Thank you for the lovely compliments!! :)
    And it's no worries, I managed to sort it out and get it on the gallery, although I did have to very, very slightly tweak it. ;)

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited February 2015
    I'm sorry I missed the deadline :/

I did create the kitchen but had some problems with other things over the last few days and forget to add here I am very sorry Rose :open_mouth: Everybody did some lovely rooms here <3
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

marcel21 wrote: »
    I'm sorry I missed the deadline :/

I did create the kitchen but had some problems with other things over the last few days and forget to add here I am very sorry Rose :open_mouth: Everybody did some lovely rooms here <3

Hello @marcel21 :) You don't need to be sorry! Thank you for your kind words for everyone's rooms. :)
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Entry Form
    Theme for the week: A Colourful Little Girl's Room
    Gallery name of room : Colourful Little Girl (http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/9C9726ABBF0211E48D25F4B010595725?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=bokylie1&max=25)
    Origin id : bokylie1
    Pictures of the room :
    Overhead photo
    sotwk6.jpg

Drawing area
    2vj8wnm.jpg

Play area
    2eg7g2o.jpg

Reading area
    2zsppjn.jpg

Sleeping area
    xfq04l.jpg

Study Area
    91gkfq.jpg
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

edited February 2015
    The furnishing of Colourful Little Girl is very nice! @kamb1403 :) The layout of the room is very nice! Very nice windowed octagonal alcove areas. The pink and purple colours of the walls there are nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the colourful pinks, purple and yellow circular floor rugs there! It gives a great look! The wooden flooring is nice. It looks very nice how you have done the fencing walls separating of the different areas of the room. Nice drawing area. The little girl will enjoy doing art work on the art table. The bunnies floor rug looks cute there under the art table! The play area is great! It looks nice how you have placed the enlarged super heroes either sides of the dollhouse. She will have fun playing with the dollhouse. Very nice reading area. It looks nice how you have placed the pink sofa and arnchairs there, for her to enjoy having a read of a book from the bookshelf. The colourful unicorn, dragon and large teddy on the side wall in the bed area and the heart teddy on the bedside table look so very cute! They are fun and happy for the girl to see when laying in bed. The panda light is nice on the beside table too. The butterfly and grass pattern on the bed and study areas walls looks pretty. Very nice study area! The pink study table and chair looks nice. It looks great how you have placed a dragon, rabbit and lady bird there to keep her company whilst she is using the computer. The noticeboard looks great on the side wall.
    It is a very nice bedroom for the girl :)
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Thanks @rosemow.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited February 2015
    Entry Form
    Gallery name of room : The Great Escape

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/ADF5FCFEBF6D11E482A58A8891D00CEC?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=gmcrozier&max=25

Origin id : gmcrozier
    Pictures of the room :

02-28-15_10-21nbspAM_zpscq9brr6n.png

02-28-15_10-18nbspAM-3_zpsintjo8gr.png

02-28-15_10-18nbspAM_zpssd8memaq.png

02-28-15_10-18nbspAM-2_zps3aa0rftq.png

02-28-15_10-19nbspAM_zpsgfkc1k6n.png

02-28-15_10-19nbspAM-3_zps4fzbotr2.png

02-28-15_10-19nbspAM-4_zpsbmtpqll7.png
  • Puncky99Puncky99 Posts: 338 Member
    @rosemow: thank you for your nice words. Sorry I didn't thank you before.
    I love all the little girls bedrooms. They are all very different but I like all the ideas and colours.
    Onderschrift_Luna_1_met_Logo_zpsbwcad4il.jpg

EA ID: Simmie99
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoonshineSim
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MoonshineSim/
    Please visit my website for more of my creations.
    The Great Escape is a very nice girls bedroom! @gmcrozier :) Very nice furnishing and layout of the room! The bed area is very nice! It looks nice how you have enlarged the cute animal pictures and have placed them either sides of the bed on the wall. They are a happy sight for the girl to see whilst laying in bed. The scenic picture on the side wall is a nice beachy picture for her to enjoy looking at. The green patterning on the bed head wall and the pink patterned floor rug under the bed looks very nice. Very nice tv watching corner nook! It looks great how you have placed the posters on the wall there, and the lady bird looks cute! The yellow wall colour is sunny, and the combination of yellow, purple and green walls in the area creates a great look. She will enjoy sitting there watching tv and listening to music from the radio. It looks great how you have used the cabinets to create the ledge for the tv and radio player! Nice dollhouse area. She will have fun playing with the dolhouse. The study desk area is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the items on the shelves on the side wall! It looks great! The pink colour of the study table and chair looks nice. The heart teddy is very cute sitting on the table watching the girl as she is enjoying using the computer! The toy box alcove is great! She will enjoy reading a book from the bookcase whilst sitting there. It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the blinds in the room. The pink and blue colour scheme of the bathroom area is colourful and pretty. The wall tiling is very nice. The towels, tissue box and toletries on the sink counter and the hanging robe on the wall are nice homely touches there.
  • rabidkitty07rabidkitty07 Posts: 416 Member
    @gmcrozier- I love the design of your room and the color scheme!
    My Origin ID: rabidkitty7

• VanityHighVanityHigh Posts: 1,300 Member
    Entry Form
    Gallery name of room : Little Girls Pink Room
    Origin id : VanityHigh
    Pictures of the room :

02-28-15_9-05nbspPM_zpsukfndvsm.png

02-28-15_9-06nbspPM-3_zpssewaeyeu.png

02-28-15_9-06nbspPM_zps9jtysncl.png

02-28-15_9-06nbspPM-2_zpskvp30ppf.png
    The furnishing and layout of Little Girls Pink Room is very nice! @VanityHigh :) The pink colour scheme of the room is very nice! It looks nice how you have used two shades of pink for the walls in the room. The bed area is very nice! It looks great how you have used the fencing to separate off the bed section of the room. The large blue and red unicorns look colourful and very cute in the corners of the bed area! The hearts decor on the side wall is a nice sight for the girl to see when she wakes up in the mornings. The tree and cloud prints on the wall look nice. Very nice art nook area! She will enjoy sitting at the table doing artwork, with the very cute pink teddy and the dragon keeping her company there! It looks nice how you have placed the animals near the window. The type of curtains that you have used in the room are pretty. She will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst sitting at the art table or enjoying doing experiments on the science table. The circular moon and stars rug looks nice under the art table and adds a nice touch to the room. The clouds and bunnies look nice on the wall there. The study desk nook is very nice! It looks great how you have placed the wall shelves at different levels there and have placed the items on them. The giraffe looks nice and colourful there! It will make her smile when she looks at the giraffe whilst she is enjoying using the computer at the desk! The school bag on the floor is a great touch there. The pink lamp is pretty, and the type of wall lights you have used looks nice and suits well the type of room .
  • MonaLisaJonesMonaLisaJones Posts: 126 Member
    What a cute idea rosemow! I love looking at all of the ideas everyone comes up with. :) I missed the grandma's kitchen, but I was able to put together a little girl's room.

Gallery name of room : Mint Bubblegum
    Origin id : MonaLisaJones
    Pictures of the room:

31e0e86b-e5e7-41e5-93e4-34602f5259dc_zpsruroanw5.png

3dcad897-e667-4644-b2f0-d32fa863fa5d_zps9smedxrt.png

34c8e10d-b471-4f72-bf4b-3386ce39c241_zpslczd0nxv.png

12f90377-65f5-450b-ba25-2f7c3199cd90_zpsjtdzrarm.png

9a1321a0-8657-414a-ad2a-8983f89dbce7_zpszgoruby0.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji