Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Saunders Alphabet Legacy

DuckielurveDuckielurve Posts: 37 Member
Hey and welcome to the Saunders Alphabet Legacy I'll be playing on my Simblr ( http://somethingsimblr.tumblr.com/ )

tumblr_inline_njs2k5Xs7O1t9i07c.png

Meet the founders Avery (left) and Alicia (right). Twin sisters and best friends these two bubbly blondes are the founders of my challenge. Each generation 2 female heirs must be born to carry on the challenge and each heir must have their name begin with the letter of the alphabet after the generation before. I don't think I'll turn this legacy into a full written story on my Simblr but you can catch snippets of their lives and meet the new heirs each generation. (I use a lot of CC in my game so they're bound to be cute) :3

tumblr_inline_njs3qeqbFj1t9i07c.png

I've already been playing a while so I actually have pictures of the next 2 heirs Boo (left) and Bonnie (right) as teenagers and as a side note Bonnie's dad is Don Lothario as Avery actually managed to get him to marry her! I guess she's a bigger player than him though as she currently has 3 boyfriends. Meanwhile Alicia broke up with her babydady when she found out he was married so now she's single and focusing on looking after her daughter and making sure she gets straight A's in school.

And yeah Avery and her boyfriends are having plenty of Woohoo for Woohoo weekend (that gnome is just too cute to miss out on!)