The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will this be Cross Platform

Will the Expansion pack be PC/Mac like the base game? I am hoping that Mac users like myself won't be left behind on the expansion packs like in Sims 2.

Thanks

Comments

• PeachtessPeachtess Posts: 5 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I hope so too as I play Sims 3 on my Mac. I hope they don't do what they did for sims2 and not release some expansions for the mac.
  • shadowtrixzshadowtrixz Posts: 18 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Who cares about Mac.....

Go PC!
  • KeylimepieKeylimepie Posts: 1,078 New Member
    edited August 2009
    There were no Mac expansion packs for sims 2? o.O
  • juleyahjuleyah Posts: 3 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Keylimepie wrote:
    There were no Mac expansion packs for sims 2? o.O

Yes, we got some, but it took a dang long time to get them (and we considered ourselves lucky if we got a single "theme pack". I SO would've loved free time & apartment life & h&m pack & ikea pack.. but we never got them *cries*

Now when I've updated my Mac so i can play Sims 3, I'd be really frakking ****** off if they make the expansion packs win-only.
  • JadenThornJadenThorn Posts: 753 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I'm soooooo glad I have a PC and don't have to worry about this! *Cries for you all anyway*
  • ImperialsimImperialsim Posts: 265 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I would suggest getting a PC, because they get better support in video games, and online. Plus you don't have to wait as long for Sims games. :/
  • SharkloverPlayerSharkloverPlayer Posts: 2,849 New Member
    edited August 2009
    It was confirmed on the sims 3 site that this ep will be for both mac and pc like the current base game.
  • EudanilEudanil Posts: 85 Member
    edited August 2009
    They are priding themselves in being compatible with Mac computers, so I don't think they are going to stop supporting it.
    Signature02.jpg
  • mshobbitgrlmshobbitgrl Posts: 19 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Thanx Sharklover, I missed that when I reading the description