Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    "Are games too hard nowadays?" .. lol, no. >,< Also, I don't agree with the thought that every game needs to be an rpg. .-. what.. lol
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited February 2015
    At least EA doesn't develop the Sims, Maxis develops the game. B)
  • Wildley CuriousWildley Curious Posts: 5,349 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    Since EA owns Maxis, Maxis will develop any game the way EA tells them to.
    “I was so sure that I knew what they needed and what I wanted to sell them that I never stopped long enough to find out what it was they wanted to buy.”
    ― Chris Murray, The Extremely Successful Salesman's Club
  • BadmagicBadmagic Posts: 1,610 Member
    I don't like being 'that guy' but, was kind of touched on a few days back here I think... http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814405/do-you-think-sims-4-is-too-hard/p1
  • jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    colton147 wrote: »

BINGO!
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member

Not really. Maxis is in charge of what they make; EA tells Maxis when things are due and publish the games. They really have no say what goes in and what goes out of the Sims games. The reason for removing toddlers it not enough time, because EA would not delay the Sims 4, because they are money-hungry.
  • jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    Here's my big problem with this. I don't want EA to think that by making games easier to play right off the bat, means taking shortcuts in development, less detail and precision, or spending less time on a game just to make more money. I almost feel like EA is using players "limited time" as an excuse to not make games as awesome as they could be.
  • mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    Yeah there was a topic about this too and people were shouting at EA
  • MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    Thanks for all the comments!

I agree with jaxie086. I'm not looking for easier as much as more fun, more content. No need to dumb it down, just be honest about what you are producing and why we should find it fun. Fix things, don't remove them. Produce an awesome game.

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.