Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WooHoo Weekend Challenge!

1181920212224...Next

Comments

• Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    shesh - my sims managed 5 woohoo's i think it was and one poof baby - then I turned aging off so that poof baby can't age - hopefully any way. No way am I having a poof baby poof into a 10 year old. But it took the challenge for any sim to finally fall in love and get woohoo. The rest of my hoods are loveless and not ever knowing woohoo.

Does anyone know - will the poof baby not poof to the 10 year old as long as I leave aging off? Or do i need to start a new game and just kiss that one good bye?

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    AndygalAndygal Posts: 1,280 Member
    Babies won't age as long as aging is off.
  • Options
    Boon81Boon81 Posts: 25 Member
    [quote="sims152318;13335082"][quote="Boon81;13335075"]hop to get woo hoo haircut some of you know what I'm talking about. ;)[/quote]

Or we might get bedhead, which I would love. :) [/quote]

In my simple brain I would like to see it happen automatically with good or amazing woo hoo
  • Options
    Person92Person92 Posts: 184 Member
    Since we outdid ourselves, can you guys throw in an extra little something like... ;)

loverender_zpsnrk5zo3x.png

that or the hot tub
    Why not both? :D:p

Both. Both is good.
    Origin ID is: Person92
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Lol, you found the proof picture. I've been having tech issues all morning and couldn't upload to the forum. You can read the full story here. The special gnome will be coming in a patch in March. The two hairstyles may be coming a little later as they are getting made specially.

As long as they are well made I don't mind the two hairstyles being delayed :)

I can't wait to see what the March patch will bring us, hopefully something good :D
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I know I'm late to the discussion but had to comment. I made a sim named Johnny Appleseed and impregnated every girl in the neighborhoods, plus a few without homes.
    Yes, yes, it was a lot of time and dedication to the craft of lovin' but Johnny made the grade. The girls all had twins except the Caliente girls.. they had one child each... household limits :). When you look at his genealogy it's funny that you can't see all of his children without scrolling to the side.
    The things we do for hair...
    Up next, death weekend?
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Person92Person92 Posts: 184 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I know I'm late to the discussion but had to comment. I made a sim named Johnny Appleseed and impregnated every girl in the neighborhoods, plus a few without homes.
    Yes, yes, it was a lot of time and dedication to the craft of lovin' but Johnny made the grade. The girls all had twins except the Caliente girls.. they had one child each... household limits :). When you look at his genealogy it's funny that you can't see all of his children without scrolling to the side.
    The things we do for hair...
    Up next, death weekend?

I love your take on the Johnny Appleseed tale! Sounds like he was very busy last weekend. ;)
    Origin ID is: Person92
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    Where did they post the results? I saw some simmers share them, but where's the official spot?
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Where did they post the results? I saw some simmers share them, but where's the official spot?

Should be able to see it here: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/news
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    On the Sims 4 News forum section, or you can click on the News category from the site's main page:

http://www.thesims.com/news
  • Options
    simslovers456simslovers456 Posts: 213 Member
    Why are the Woohoo's so long??
    large.jpg
  • Options
    ShannonSimsFanShannonSimsFan Posts: 67 Member
    :D I'm joining this discussion late, after having posted the results of my sims' woohoo weekend on Tumblr; my legacy couple racked up 18 woohoos and had a baby; in my 'hood, there were 5 new babies, and Bob & Eliza Pancakes had 17 woohoos and 3 kids born. Bella and Mortimer only had 3 because he got "dangerously tired." And since Bella's good, not evil, she didn't push that. :o

I played it all by whims, so I only had them woohoo or try for baby when they got the whim. It was a blast.
    banner_zpsq7jv57ue.png
    Take Me to the Moon: A Sims 4 Legacy-Style Story
  • Options
    chongjasminechongjasmine Posts: 68 Member
    Congrats to those of you who woohooed successfully.
  • Options
    ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member
    There was more woohoo than kissing, how... romantic :|
    Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter
  • Options
    AshkevronAshkevron Posts: 579 Member
    When will the new hairstyles be put into game?
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Ashkevron wrote: »
    They're being specially made. So we don't know yet, but I'm hoping it's by the time that GTW is released. :)

• Options
    AshkevronAshkevron Posts: 579 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Ashkevron wrote: »
    They're being specially made. So we don't know yet, but I'm hoping it's by the time that GTW is released. :)

ah okay...thanks. I hadn't heard that. I am hoping for sooner than that, but I guess when they come they come.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Shaobun wrote: »
    There was more woohoo than kissing, how... romantic :|
    Sims kiss when they woohoo. You can hear them kissing under the covers if you listen carefully enough.

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Why are the Woohoo's so long??
    That s a good thing. Their a lot better then TS3.