Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WooHoo Weekend Challenge!

Comments

• Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    My sim just woohooed to death! :o
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Well... Don Lothario got several notches on his belt... Fathered 2 sets of twins and another single baby... They I sent him swimming and he drowned. He clocked up plenty of WooHoo around the Try for Baby interactions too. Maybe his ghost will come back soon and continue where he left off....
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    qrlcode wrote: »
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    So how far is everyone? anyone actually keeping tally? lol

Uh well...one couple took 4 tries to get pregnant, another took 3...then there's 2 sets of newlyweds on vacation...plus Cassandra had to have a few goes at elder Don Lothario before he kicked the bucket. So +/- 30?

Heh! Put Don into the "Casualties" thread here. :p
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Frn0731 wrote: »

For reals? Was he an old man? :o
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • qrlcodeqrlcode Posts: 532 Member
    edited February 2015
    Pamhamlet wrote: »
    qrlcode wrote: »
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    So how far is everyone? anyone actually keeping tally? lol

Uh well...one couple took 4 tries to get pregnant, another took 3...then there's 2 sets of newlyweds on vacation...plus Cassandra had to have a few goes at elder Don Lothario before he kicked the bucket. So +/- 30?

Heh! Put Don into the "Casualties" thread here. :p

With pride: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13308267/#Comment_13308267

@Frn0731‌ you should add yours there!
  • Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    My sims are doing their part.
  • jessicajade34jessicajade34 Posts: 95 Member
    Err, well so far I'm at 200 with one couple, and probably around 70 with another (I'm not entirely sure as I cheated them into the family and it won't let me see their stats). I gave it a break though because watching the same animations over and over again drove me a little insane. I'll probably go back to it in a little bit though.
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Frn0731 wrote: »

For reals? Was he an old man? :o
    She just turned into an elder , I didn't think she would die that fast!! who's going to tell her son ?

@qrlcode thank you , I added her to that thread. I was late getting a pic but I got a pic of him mourning her.
    She gave it her all for the cause.

Laugh out loud. Often
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Okay- I helped. +1 from my Sim family. :mrgreen:

• musicislife416musicislife416 Posts: 159 Member
    I'm a little late in the game, but here goes!
    tumblr_ngzxfipZLO1u3tigco1_500.gif

• DaemonPawsDaemonPaws Posts: 192 Member
    My sim (Amara Davies) and Bella Goth were together for a while, but ended up getting divorced because Bella found out about one of Amara's several lovers. Amara tried to reconcile, but things were too far gone, so they decided it was best if Bella returned to her ex-husband and tried to make things work for the sake of her family. Amara, on the other hand, has moved on to a beautiful girl she found on the gallery and downloaded into her home. They are married now, and Amara has managed to talk her loved ones into not being jealous when she has her flings. So far everything seems to be working out in the Davies household.

Here's the new bride enjoying her wedding.... Black wedding dress and double-🐸🐸🐸🐸 drinks -

02-14-15_6-03%C2%A0PM.png
    Origin - DaemonPaws
  • -x-VVOLF-x--x-VVOLF-x- Posts: 148 Member
    whats up with this do i have to woohoo 4 million time?

Or just each time i woohoo adds to the total along with everyone else?

or if i dont woohoo i dont get the prize whats up?
  • CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member

YOUR WooHoo totals counts to an overall total from all the fans contributing.

There's no way you'd be expected to do 4 million on your own - it would never be feasible xD
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • SpunkyBeliSpunkyBeli Posts: 915 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Okay- I helped. +1 from my Sim family. :mrgreen:
    Lol, you should make a woohoo plumbob just for the occasion :) I would love to wear it if you do

First Sims 4 expansion = Wanting X tumblr_l9szamVtGc1qaj989.gif Squared
    Crackseed wrote: »

There's no way you'd be expected to do 4 million on your own - it would never be feasible xD

thats why i asked i would have said FT so how do you "contribute" just woohoo XD

• CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member

thats why i asked i would have said FT so how do you "contribute" just woohoo XD

And make sure you have the "share stats" option checked too.
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~

how do i do that in game options?

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

It's under "Other"
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • musicislife416musicislife416 Posts: 159 Member
    Stupid question. Is there a counter anywhere showing what we're at or is it going to be a complete surprise if we do or don't reach 4 million?
    tumblr_ngzxfipZLO1u3tigco1_500.gif

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited February 2015
    I grabbed two Gallery Sims. They are making like bunnies. But with mirrors instead of baby bunnies.

(This is more fun than my RL Valentine's Day, which consists of a husband who's just back from a business trip today and in some very odd timezone. He might show up for reals tomorrow? Monday?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • BrandiBugBrandiBug Posts: 1,313 Member
    Stupid question. Is there a counter anywhere showing what we're at or is it going to be a complete surprise if we do or don't reach 4 million?

I was just about to post this question lol
    giphy.gif

even if we didn't get to 4 million, they still would release the new content.

It's under "Other"

its under other but its called share data not share stats, it confused me.
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    I'm workin'...I'm workin'...!!

"Honey, come see the new tent I bought us! Oh, and wait till you see how cozy it is inside, too!"
    Tentwoohoo_zps016d7a96.jpg

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I know that the woohoo weekend challenge is still going on, and I'm just being curious. Have they posted any totals for the challenge? :)