Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

>>>Maxis Match Style CC List

Comments

• VondiitaVondiita Posts: 198 Member
    edited December 2015
    shellbeme wrote: »
    Maybe this should be renamed favorite cc list or something since it is not at all a maxis match list. Also, wanted to add that I LOVE the cas items at http://nygirlsims.tumblr.com/tagged/sims-4-downloads but there are FAR too many pop ups on that website. I wish she or he would find a different location for their downloads or something but every time you click on anything you get redirected or sent to some kind of 'download this' page or it opens up another window altogether-make it very uncomfortable to download anything from that site.

I agree and disagree with you xD. This list are all personal follows because I like their stuff, but also because
    what I like tend to be maxis match. So no, saying that this is not at all a maxis match list isn't true :D

As for nygirlsims, I've downloaded from her before and have had no problems. (In fact, like I said, all of these listed sites
    are personal follows). Yea there are popups, but just get an adblock extension, ignore the
    adfly warning, and wait the extra 10 seconds :)
    Post edited by Vondiita on
    Updated List:

I added the following to the list:
  • MewnieSAMewnieSA Posts: 49 Member
    I wish more people would add Simlish to their items. Nothing puts me off more than seeing English words and phrases on stuff :(
    hello. i am from the internet, eh.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    @MewnieSA have you seen budgie2budgie's Tumblr? She has great clutter & posters in Simlish.
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Has anyone else been having difficulty downloading from Kiara? I simply can;t get a file from there. I get the media fire stuff and then a bunch of popups and a dead page instead of the download.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    Maybe this should be renamed favorite cc list or something since it is not at all a maxis match list. Also, wanted to add that I LOVE the cas items at http://nygirlsims.tumblr.com/tagged/sims-4-downloads but there are FAR too many pop ups on that website. I wish she or he would find a different location for their downloads or something but every time you click on anything you get redirected or sent to some kind of 'download this' page or it opens up another window altogether-make it very uncomfortable to download anything from that site.

It's mostly Maxis-Match on this list so I'd say it's appropriately named.
    edited December 2015

I have been trying to get some stuff from this and Kiara's site this morning. I don;t know whether media fire has changed something, perhaps to bypass adblockers, but I have simply given up. I did manage to get the hair I wanted from Kiara, but after a lot of messing around.

I breathe a sigh of relief if a creator uses dropbox or similiar.
    Awake.
    The day's divinity....
    Has anyone else been having difficulty downloading from Kiara? I simply can;t get a file from there. I get the media fire stuff and then a bunch of popups and a dead page instead of the download.

I just downloaded a hair from her right now to test and it came out fine :0 I use Chrome
    and have the adblock extension.
    Vondiita wrote: »

I just downloaded a hair from her right now to test and it came out fine :0 I use Chrome
    and have the adblock extension.

Yeah, am on chrome myself. I use Ghostery. I think my browser just got jammed in some javascript loop. I did eventually manage to get the hair I wanted. I'd be lost without her hair!!
    Awake.
    The day's divinity....
  • MewnieSAMewnieSA Posts: 49 Member
    edited December 2015
    I don't think it's Mediafire itself that's causing the problem. It's that stupid Adfly, cancer of Minecraft. It doesn't like it when you have an adblocker and most times will just freak out, not give you the download link and happily redirect you to yet another pyramid scam.

Best suggestion is to get an Adfly nuker app for your browser and never look back.
    hello. i am from the internet, eh.
  • KLJKLJ Posts: 2 New Member
    Thank you! Bookmarking this.
  • shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    edited January 2016
    OJenn wrote: »

It's mostly Maxis-Match on this list so I'd say it's appropriately named.

I guess people have different views on what a maxis match is then because I don't see much maxis matching at all on that list :)

I think it's a great list, I just don't think it's a Maxis Match list.
  • Sunflower227Sunflower227 Posts: 3,644 Member
    edited January 2016
    New to TS4 and loving the "clay" style (although it took me a bit to get used to the aesthetic as my TS3 Sims were "realistic" looking).
    I came across this blog and downloaded everything! (I checked the list and didn't see it listed, I apologize if i missed it and it's a repeat!)

I can't post the link because I haven't been around long enough (Really? I've been playing 15 years, LOL!) but you can find her by searching Standardheld on Tumblr. :)

*Edit: Spelling
    Post edited by Sunflower227 on
    Bump to the top!
  • KHippieKHippie Posts: 18 Member
    Searching to get some informations about CAS which is a new subject to me, I found your thread where you quoted the k-hippie team on tumblr ... THANKS so much :blush: it really means something to me to have my work appreciated by the community ! Thanks again !
    Bump to the top! Will be updating soon~
  • SimmerMarsSimmerMars Posts: 242 Member
    @Vondiita I've been trying really hard to curb my cc addiction and this thread just makes it impossible lol love this list you created here you did an amazing job! Thanks!
    Origin ID: Bosslady216
  • marildmmarildm Posts: 49 Member
    thank you for this, I really needed this cc :blush:
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    @Vondiita I could kiss you right know this is exactly what I was about to search for!
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Oh wow! just found this thread, it's awesome! Cheers @Vondiita :+1:
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
    Updated List:

I added the following to the list:
  • Lovely_KristyLovely_Kristy Posts: 643 Member
    How exciting.. I definitely need some maxis style things in my game.
    giphy.gif

Primadonna changed their blog to Lucas Sims:
    http://lucassims.tumblr.com/
    Cute female clothes and hair, some hair for female child as well:
    http://simlaughlove.tumblr.com/tagged/mycc/page/2
  • VioletRedVioletRed Posts: 261 Member
    YAY!!! Thanks B!!
    Origin ID: Xieria

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list