Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Knowing what to say in response to different conversational situations, face to face.

Same question.
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited August 2022
    There's probably a number of things I could list... but I'll go with troubleshooting computer issues. Luckily one of my brothers specializes in fixing pretty much everything computer related and he's nice enough to help me out when I have problems. For example, he helped me solve an issue I was having with TS2 taking about a half an hour to load to the main menu. That was basically preventing me from playing at all and I'm really happy it's fixed now.

Do you live in an area where you see wildlife often?
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    I don't have music at all when I wake up, but I sometimes wake up with a song in my head.

Have you ever become a parent?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,595 Member
    Nopeeeee. Haha. Never.

Latest dish you tried that you enjoyed?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Not a dish, but an ice cream. Magnum Almond Remix.

What kind of animal would you imagine that a "goob" is? I just made that up for fun.
    cUrfGkA.gif
    Some sort of mammal thatlives underground like a mole.

Most heart wrenching song you've heard?
    832XG3D.gif
    Puff the Magic Dragon, by Peter Paul and Mary, gets me every time. Something about the ephemeral nature of childhood innocence that brings out in me, The realization now, of what was lost to me as a child, never having been loved or protected by my own father, brought about a protective urge so powerful it was almost painful, when I became a parent.

https://youtu.be/wk3cHySKWvg

Parts of my childhood that should have been a certain way, and weren't, can never be repaired, but I can with everything in me, fight for kids today, to have it better. No amount of cruelty can crush innate nature out of a kid, but trying to, can certainly ensure they have a miserable childhood and adolescence. Can even ensure that some of them self-destruct, given no options for being loved and accepted for who they are.

At the end of it all, adults should set the example, that the Golden Rule applies even to people different from ourselves, and that making exceptions to it, in order to persecute a group, isn't right.
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Do you feel like you're hardest on yourself?
    832XG3D.gif
    Often, but not always. Sometimes people have hated on me for reasons that were in their head. A few times, I've behaved in ways I wished I could erase. one of the reasons I gave up drinking.

What's a bad habit you have overcome?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Snacking on junk food every afternoon. Easy.

Fav color combo to wear?
    832XG3D.gif
    At the moment, black and dark blue.

When was the last time you ate fast food?
    cUrfGkA.gif
    It's been many years, so I don't remember specifics. Wait, dies Starbucks count? If it does, a couple months ago I had a croissant there.

What is your week looking like?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    It's looking like a typical week at the moment. Work is going to be busy; I have a lot of hair appointments scheduled.

Do you like the taste of tropical fruit (ex. mangos, papayas, etc.)?
    Yeah, of course. I live in a tropical country anyways so how can I not? XD (Except for mango cuz I'm allergic).

What's your fav dish ever?
    832XG3D.gif
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    It’s hard to single out one, but I do liked baked Mac and Cheese. It’s my comfort food.

Share your favorite inspirational quote.

cyncie wrote: »
    Share your favorite inspirational quote.

The text "All good things come to those who wait" over a photo of a body in a cremation oven. Gruesome, but it basically means that life is too short to waste on waiting for good things that might never come by themselves.

Same question?

cUrfGkA.gif
    When there is a will, there is a way.

How persistent are you on a scale of 1 to 10?
    832XG3D.gif
  • Gonnawin1111Gonnawin1111 Posts: 495 Member
    I would say 10.. I don't know if its actually persistence or just stubbornness lol.

If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?
    heyyyy i'm v ツ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ツ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Just one thing? Blimey. There are so many things I'd change... Would love more of the world's population (particularly those in positions of authority) to be more open-minded and be able to understand things from others' perspectives.

Great question so same again.
    No discrimination to anyone.

Fav workout routine to do? Feel free to share the video or write down a list.
    832XG3D.gif
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    Yoga. I used to practice regularly but got out of the habit of doing active practice when work got so demanding of my time. I still practiced restorative yoga, but didn’t have a regular schedule. I’m trying to get a more regular practice started again.

What three personal things would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?
    edited August 2022
    I don't think they're gonna be good answers cuz I'm such an electronic gadget kinda person and obviously the battery is gonna die after a couple of days. 😅

But I'mma say my music player, my laptop and my drawing tablet.

Do you like boba tea?
    832XG3D.gif
    Never tried it, but I'm not much of a tea drinker.

Do you unplug your computer during a thunderstorm?
    cUrfGkA.gif